Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

OOC: Hey hybrid... you can post you know.
BTW I'm gonna bring in a new ability for myself... its kinda like an energy "Copying" kinda thing.
I would be able to copy other peoples abilities(within certain limitations) for a short amount of time.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I stood up slowly... my right hand felt like it was on fire.

Before I had time to do anything about it... four short blades came out of the knuckle... tearing through the skin... blood dripping off the tips.
I held back the pain, but I couldn't stop the twitches of pain that ripped through my right arm.
"Well... thats a new one."

He was still staring at me... a look of disbelief and confusion on his face.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OCC: cant post right now, BTW if you copy tombs claws they will be bone cause you cant copy adamantium

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm

(OOC: Im not gonna lie, I hate how people are like, "Tombknig your powers are enough", lol my ass. hybrid has super strength, speed, agility, tendrils, webs, healing factor. Alice has the ability to copy abilities, invisiblity, speed, strength, agility, guns, and all that. lol I get claws, adamntium, hightened everything, and healin factor, whoopie fuckin doo)

"Alright, so I guess the only one that can agree with me here is the Hulk and he's even pissed off..."

I looked at the newcomer. Damn I can't get a scent on her, but atleast I can hear her.
"So you can copy abilities? I wonder if your healing factor fixes that as fast as mine does? Hurts don't it haha! Difference between yours and mine...." I looked at her claws which were slightely jagged and boney, and then my claws ripped out, and the adamantium shined, with a perfect deadly shape. "I got improvments." I grinned at her.

She turned invisible again and moved. "We're playing this game again huh?!" I saw the blood trickle on the floor and she jumped up, I couldn't see her, or smell her, but atleast I could hear. I turned around and sent my hand flying towards what I thought was her face. I guess I get better at this everytime, it was her face. She was sent flying and hit a car making a dent. I turned around, the symbiote was lunging towards me. Thanks to my reflexes I ducked his punch and sent my claws at his chest, I tackled and pushed him foward sending him towards the oncomnig Hulk who smashed him out of the way, sending him towards the newcomer smashing the car they were on.
Now it was the Hulk, shit. I jumped up real high and sent my claws to his neck and then gouged out his eyes and proceeded, to stab and slash at him wherever. I kicked him back and he fell on top of his back. He seemed knocked out, but hew would regenerate within the minute. I concentrated on the symbiote and the girl.

Before I knew it about 20 tendrils shot out of the symbiote grabbing me, and another 10 turned into scythes, swords, axes, spears and other sharp objects and started slashing at me. Thankfully it couldn't cut through adamantium. Anyway it was hurting like a bitch, I say that now, but I was now getting shot up by the girl. At this point I was getting mauled, and shot up to the point where all my skin was gone and most of my organs were destroyed and ripped. I was thrown to the ground shot up more and then they stopped.
"Let's see him recover from that. We will feast on you later when we're done with the Hulk!"
"Damn, he got shot up good, I really like this new toys, and powers." She came up to me and sent her claws piercing through my head, until it got to the adamantium...I heard a little crack and she backed out quickly.
"Nevermind I would be doin' that anytime soon."

They turned their backs on me, but slowly and really painfully I got up.
They had a look of disbelief on their faces.
"What the hell are we gonna do with this guy?!"

I grinned, where I would have a mouth, but that reformed slowly and I got my muscles repaired, it would be time before my skin took shape. Thank god my pants were still up too, slightely ripped, but nothin was showing for the little lady.
"Alright panzies, NOW YOU REALLY, REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!" I roared, I would have the Hulk running for his money man.
The symbiote shot out his tendrils again, but I set to the ground and spun around as fast as I could cutting up all the tendrils in a couple of swing motions, and really fast. He impaled me with one, but I used my strength and pushed the limits pulling him towards me. I stabbed him a couple times, but before I could do more the girly jumped on my back. I felt the barrel of the her pistols and then a dreadful pain. I felt the bullets get stuck and then slowley be pulled out my healing factor. I roared and eblowed her in the face. I jumped at her, but she stuck out her claws and impaled me. I yelled and punched her, but she took out her claws and started stabbing me everywhere and then doing an ax kick on me. I looked up grabbed her hand, took my claws and then cut her bone claws off. She yelled a terrible cry for like 10 seconds, but stopped. Her claws weren't there anymore, they must have worn off. She kicked my face into the symbiote and he grabbed me and started eating me! My body was being mutilated again, but I headbutted the symbiote, hearing a clang from my adamantium, hurting him more. Before the girly could hit me I grabbed her neck while she ran at me and smashed it with the symbiotes.
"And I declare you husband and wife!!!" I yelled as I smashed their heads together. tendrils shot out and started cutting me up as I started cutting them up. I jumped back and so did they. The symbiote threw a car at me, but I jumped towards it and cut through it.
Knowing my luck the car exploded as I cut it. I was sent flying back again with my adamantium showing a lot. I looked at them and they looked at me. I was bleeding everywhere my insides were showing and my adamantium bones, but slowley it was healing. I looked at them, they were huffing. The symbiote's suit was damaged, but it started to retake the shape again. If only I had a couple more stabs the symbiote would have come off. The girly was also huffing with gashes, and bruises, but that even seemed to heal.
"This guy is tough, guess we have to tame the beast Chaos."
"Yes, We can't wait..."
Their huffing was slowing down to normal. These were the toughest people I've faced, and together they were a deadly combo, but I was fast and strong myself, this seemed like a pretty even fight so far. If I could get some good stabs on either of them, I would win hopefully, but man these people are insane!
They were giving me a hell of a beating, their strength, abilities, speed, everything. These guys were the toughest and most deadliest opponents I have ever faced, but atleast I was giving them a hell of a beating too haha! I wonder what they were thinknig of me? I guess it's time go all out. This will be interesting...

((OOC: PAGE 8!!!!))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:17 pm

OCC: LOL Ray is my name but in when me and symby are together It CHAOS!!!

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: Don't worry about the power copy thing... like I said there are restrictions on it... as you already pointed out.
Was it necessary to make me look like such a bitch? And where did I get my Sniper from? Its in a tree on the other side of the park.

Me and Ray were banged up pretty badly... but so was the other guy.
Ray was about to go at him again but I grabbed his arm.
"Wait." He seemed confused but I payed no attention to him.
I slowly walked towards the other guy... stopping when I was about a foot away from him.
"Who are you and why are you here."
He looked up at me, his face half regenerated.

OOC: You can attack me again if you want to... but I really don't see the point.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: She prefers calling you by your real name.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

QUOTE (Predalien26 @ May 14 2009, 02:09 PM)
Quote :
OCC: cant post right now, BTW if you copy tombs claws they will be bone cause you cant copy adamantium

OOC: Fair enough... I probably won't use this power alot.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

((OOC: I thought you made me look like a bitch man in your other post it embarassed badger lol, and you got some good hits on me mna, plus ill change it to a pistol if you have that atleast))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OOC: Yeah I have one on me... usually two... but just one right now.
Sorry if I made Badger look bad... I was just having a little fun... no harm meant.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

((OOC: I mean I know your character's strong, but Badger is insane too, I thought you made him look bad rofl so I returned the favor and had a little fun meself lol))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC: Fair enough.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

OCC: If you ladies are done talking I'll progress the fight now

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: I don't see the point in continuing the fight. Tomb pretty much did it for us.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

This guy was really pissing us off. We were about to lunge but our fiend got to him first. We saw the Hulk coming, big enough distraction. We turned and jumped, catching him mid leap. We raked his face with our claws. He grabbed our arm and threw us away but we shot out a tendril and grabbed his leg. We caught a building and pulled him back. At this point he was at our mercy. We swung him around, smashimg him into buildings. He caught a chunk of one and pulled, snapping the tendril. We turned to Badger and Velvet who were talking.

"Are you ladies done talking?"

We looked at me, not happy. He jumped in the air and landed on the hulk's back. We hrabbed the hulk by the leg and slammed him into the wall. Badger was still on him clawing the life out him. We saw Velvet kick the hulk in the face. The hulk grabbed her and through her off the building. We jumped off after her, we grabbed her with a tensril and pulled her up, we caught her as we hit the ground. The ground shook when we hit it, there was a crater where we landed. We looked up seeing the rest of the fight between The Hulk and Badger....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"Thanks."
I jumped off of Chaos... he was pretty banged up.
I held out my hand and he grabbed it... I pulled him up.
"Wait here, I'll be right back."
I ran full speed to the other side of the park to the tree where I left my sniper.
I ran back to where I left Chaos. "Did I miss anything?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"Now, so where were we my big green friend?"
He roared and sprinted towards me sending a punch. I ducked and jumped to his chest. He jumped up and slammed his chest into the ground crushing me under it. I pushed him up and rolled out
I took my claws out and started cutting his hand, and then I slashed his other one, he got up jumped and slammed his feet into me.
"Oh goddammit athletes foot!" I cut a couple of his toes off, when he got off and roared I latched on to his shoulders started stabbing it, while he took his fist and smashed me into his shoulder I kept stabbing it flipped over on his back and then started pulling him to the edge. I flipped over slashed his face a lot of times then his neck. I then jumped back, got ready and charged foward spinning into a spiral at the hulk. We both fell all the way down from the building in front of the symbiote and the girly. There was an explosion as we landed in the car. When the smoke spiraled away, there was a huge crater consuming the other crater. I got up from the hulk standing on his chest. He turned back to Bruce Banner and I walked over the symbiote and girly looking at them.
"You ladies done playing around?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:24 pm

OCC: and so it begins.....

We looked at Bruce Banner. It was hard to imagin this scrawny little human caused all this destruction. At the last second we jumped to the side as Badger landed where we were. We roared, as did he. We jumped towards him tackling him down. We got up and je slashed our chest, the symbiote healed it almost immediatly. He punched us in the face, followed by a flurry of other punches to our gut, chest, and face. He stabbed us in the abdomen, making us fall to one knee. He tried to stab our head but this time we grabbed his wrist. We picked him up and slammed him into a post and then on the ground. He tried jabbing but we deflected it with our fist. We uppercutted him, his body lifted off the ground. We caught him and slammed him into the wall. We punched the wall where his head was but he ducked down and our fist went right through the wall. We took the oppritunity and sliced our back. He was about to stab us again and we pulled our fist our of the wall, backhanding him in the progress. He flew into a nearby building, he glared at us.

"Thats it freak! Lets end this!" He said.

We roared.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm

We charged at eachother, he punched me in the face, I recovered and countered by punching him in the face making a loud cracking noise. Quickly I buckled in and uppercutted him moving him back. I hustled in to go for another punch, but a tendril shield came around him with spikes on them, stabbing my fist when I went to punch. I move my hand back, ripped out my claws, and tried again ripping the shield down easily.
"Time to come out of the nutshell."
I stabbed him in the chest, but he clawed my face, gashing it. I brought up my other claw and stabbed it into his gut. I threw him to a rooftop. He flipped and landed on the side of it. I jumped towards him tackling him onto the rooftop, but he grabbed me, threw me away from him with a tendril wrapped around my foot, brought me around his head and smashed me into the floor. I turned over and quickly cut the tendril, running at him. I dodged his punches, and landed my feet on his chest bringing him down on his back. I started slashing his whole body, making deep gushes, an cuts. He took his feet and kicked me off, jumping and clawing, slashing, punching, and kicking me.
Before he could get more hits on me I took my claw and stabbed it right through him. He howled in pain, but then he formed a spear like tendril and stabbed right through my gut. Damn we were in the same position, my claw ripped through him and his tendril ripped though my gut...where there isn't any bone.
I started pushing my claw deeper as did he. We struggled to the edge of the roof and then fell all the way down smashing throuh the floor, making yet another crater. I rolled away and jumped back, he usd his tendrils to lift him up and get ready.
He lunged at me, but I quickly ducked and punched him in the stomach. While he was in the air, I grabbed his ankles and started to spin him around like I was a top or somthing. I threw him into one of the cars, literally breaking it from the force I threw him into and the weight of his body.
I heard him roar and then he broke out of the car and tackled me through a truck full of dry cement inside. We went through demolishing it. He then start punching me and ripping at me again.
"You no what, champ? Now it's my turn."
I stabbed him again and kicked him off, I lunged after him slashing at his body and then headbutting him into the ground. I struck for the fatal stab to the head, but one of his tendrils caught my wrist quickly, I took my other claw and stabbed it into his chest. Then we went face to face growling at each other like a pair of rabid, mad, and crazy dogs fighting to the death. We kicked eachother off, and flipped back getting ready to lung at eachother again....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

We collided, It was almost as if the ground shook from it. He slashed and We moved our head, seeing his claws narely missing our neck. We tackled him off the building, We could see the ground rushing towards us. We kicked off eachother at the last second, landing on the ground, making more craters. We looked at him, he was out of breath, so were we. We were about to charge again when We heard a noice above us. We looked up and saw a giant craft in the sky. On its side were the the letters H.E.L.L.I.C.A.R.R.I.E.R.

"Shield" we said.

Out of nowhere a bunch of armed soldiers came out from buildings and vehicles. Then some woman in black came out and began barking out commands, It was obvious she was in charge.

"I want Banner secure! Get the heavy sedatives now!" She said.

We watched as they strapped Banner down and began to carry him away. All of a sudden a sense went through our bones. There was something nearby. Thats when it happened. A window shattered and what we saw crawl out of it was something we did not expect, a symbiote. it was crimson red but it looked like it had a host already but it didn't, we couldn't sense any living host inside. We watched it leap into the air, it new where it wanted to go. We saw it land on Banner, who woke up instantly and started screaming. We saw him transform into the Hulk, well he looked like the Hulk but before I could see anymore it seemed he was absorbing energy. We knew what was about to happen, all we could yell was "Get Down!"
There was a flash of green light and then an explosion. buildings around collapsed, we were nearly burried alive. We pushed some concrete away, that was when we noticed other crimson symbiotes crawling around....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:30 pm

OCC: just to be clear the current crimsin symbiotes dont need hosts to live. They absorb the life forces out of the people they kill, they will only bond with those they deem worthy and they have high standards.

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 Ultima11
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

I was watchching the fight between Chaos and the other guy when Shield arrived... good thing I got my sniper when I did.
I turned invisible and hopped up onto the only light post that was still standing.
I managed to take out most of the soldiers without them noticing me... right before the unthinkable...
I heard Chaos yell "Get down!"
... but it was too late.
The whole area was consumed by a giant falsh of green light, followed shortly by a massive explosion.

I wasn't out long... when I woke I was in the ruins of one of the buildings...
it collapsed and creating a pocket of space.
I tried to move but I couldn't. I felt something pinning me in place... it didn't take long to figure out that I had been speared to the wall by a metal rod.
The pain didn't bother me... which had me worried.
Was this to be the end of my life?

I started looking around, my sniper was on the ground about a foot and a half away from... not a scratch on it.

These weird red worm things started coming in through the cracks.
I yelled as loud as I could... which was apparently pretty loud. "Holy Shit!!"
The worms seemed to be hurt momentarily by the high pitched sound but quickly regained there composure... advancing towards me.
"Fuck! Somebody get these things away from me!!!"
Luckily I still had my Eagle with me.
I went to pull out my Eagle with my right but my arm wouldn't respond... I looked down at my arm... the bone of my forearm was sticking out of my elbow.
Without hesitation I pulled my Eagle out with my left and started shooting them... stopping them dead as they seemed to exploded red goo.

I'm assuming they were just curious... there wasn't alot of them.
Once I took out the ones that found, no others showed up.

OOC: Hybrid... do you want to find me? Or should I dig myself out?
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

The explosion over took my eyes in a bright green light and then an explosion. Next thing I knew rubble, buildings, and al that crap fell on me. I waited 'till everything calmed down and got up. Dammit there were like five metal poles stuck into me, not to mention my arm was dislocated. I ripped my claws out and cut the poles, even though portions were still stuck in me, but when I got up I put my shoulder back in place, hearing a loud crack.
When I got up and felt a little bit better I removed the poles from me and threw them to the ground. It would take some time before I could recover full, but after a few minutes I felt fine, even though my body looked mangled, mauled, and ripped.
I pushed myself out of the rubble, looking down.
"Atleast my pants are still one whew." I looked around, there were these symbiote things crawling around, they were red, god damn. I guess it's time to get to work again.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

We slashed at the nearest symbiote. Atleast SHIELD was occupied with the other ones. We heard a high-pitched call.

"Holy Shit! Somebody get these things away from me!"

We jumped over there and saw Velvet, impaled by a metal rod. we walked over there, backhanding a symbiote on our way by. We grabbed her right shoulder and her waist.

"Hold your breath" We said.

We pulled up slowly, We couldn't tell how much pain she was in but we were sure it was alot. We pulled her off of it and she let loose a shaky exhale. We quickly shot two tendril webs at her wounds, stop the bleeding until they healed. we saw her elbow and grabbed and whispered, "This is relly gonna hurt."
We squeezed and heard a POP as it went back into place. She let out a scream and we didn't blame her. We shot some more webbing at the wound, it would have to do for now. We looked around and saw more symbiotes coming. we picked her and placed her by a wall, by her sniper. We then charged the incoming symbiotes...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

"If you expect me to cover you with the sniper... I doubt I'll be able to hold it up... not yet anyway."

I hadn't notice that my jacket was gone... AND PART OF MY SHIRT!!!!
"Hey! You wouldn't mind covering me up would you?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next