HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 am

OCC:PAGE 3! Third best RP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 am

I yelled over to my new "friend"
"Mind if I help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 am

We turned towards our Ally for a moment.

"Keep those little insects off our back while We enjoy TEARING THE FLESH FROM HIS BONES!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 am

"Fine by me... I'll doubt you'll need it but call me if you need me."
I let him have his fun, and got to work on my first "field" test.
I decided to test the limits of my new abilities... my strength... my speed... and my new invisibility... I should probably thank whoever did this to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

This overpowered human had presented a medium threat to us. He was stronger than normal humans but he did not come close to our superier strength and reflexes. He swung his scythe at us and we dodged it with ease. We grabbed his scythe and threw him through a window. Before he could even get up We grabed him with a tendril and pulled him towards us and punched him in the face, sending him flying through a wall. I walked up and picked him up by the neck.

"Where is you leader?"

"I ain't saying anything"

"Are you sure? We can be very persuasive!"

Still holding him by the neck We threw him through another wall. When we got to him again he was trying to crawl away, We obviously had broken something.

"Our patience is quckly depleting"

"Is that all you got?"

We had enough of this pointless interrogation. Several Tendrils latched out of our body and grabbed him, pulling him into us. We absorbed his life energy, and did he have life energy. instead of pulling him out at the last second We kept absorbing, until there was nothing left. We pulled out his fresh corpse, which had turned white from the drain of his energy. The flesh was already decaying but We felt renewed energy! We picked up a broken subway train and through it at the hold Apocalypse Hideout. Thats when our new friend's voice called out.

"Hey! Watch it you almost killed me!"

Her voice was sarcastic, we didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:09 am

(OOC: Boy you guys better be ready for when Rage comes in, cause boy will it be a party!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 am

"Atleast warn me first!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 am

The surviving members of the Apocalypse Gang ran. We watched them run into the Subway, We let them. Our new friend walked up behind us.

"Your just going to let them run?" she said to us.

"We will let them tell others about us, We will be their absolute destruction"

"Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

"Possibly, as long as you fight for the innocent, we will help you"

"I'll take that as a yes"

We streched out a tendril and swung away. We probably just became life enemies with these gamgs but we didn't care. Our revenge was going to be met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

What an interesting individual.

I decided to head home... but upon my arrival there was someone waiting for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:11 am

Quote :
QUOTE (Predalien26 @ Apr 15 2009, 04:01 PM)
OCC:All my girl cousins are OBSESSED with Twilight dude!

OOC: sorry I must have missed this bit of posts... lol.
I guess I'd get along with them pretty well then.

So essentially yeah... my voice, no matter what I say... is seductive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:12 am

The next few days were quiet, and mt symbiote was getting restless. I knew I had to do something, but they're just wasn't anything. To make matters worse I didn't have any money left. I wasn't going to become a bank robber or anything like that so I decided to call an old friend. He kinda got on the wrong side of the law, but we were still practically brothers. I met him in an old warehouse where his "friends" and him hung out.

"So what exactly do you want that we couldn't talk about on the street?"

"I'm sorta looking for someone who is in need of a... Manhunt"

"I know some people who can provide that sort of, information, why do you need it?"

"Lets just say I have a "friend" who is interested in that kinda work"

He gave me some names and locations and We went to see some people. We turned down most offeres think of them as not worthy. One man, however, gave us a name that striked interest. We went to see this, Kingpin person. We swung by a fancy building that looked real expensive, He must have alot of money. We crawled through an open window set off some sort of alarm. We were swarmed with armed guards. some tried shooting while others tried to charge us with some sort of electric staffs. We sent tendrils flaring out and grabing some, and throwing them at others. The small fight lasted about 2 minutes, after we were finished the lights flicked on, revealing an extremely fat man. He was clapping his hands.

"Congratulation, you've passed the test" He said to us.

"What Test? These guys?"

"A contact of mine told me you'd be arriving soon so I issued this test, and you've past, by the way, I am Wilson Fisk but you can call me, The Kingpin"

"Your contact said you'd be able to provide us with a deal that we couldn't refuse, well what is it?"

"Yes well, a Local Gangster who used to work for me has now decided to betray me"

"We're listening"

"Apparently he's gained access to some experimental drugs giving him some bizzare abilities"

"And?"

"These abilities have made him a possible threat to my empire, he must be removed, and unfortunately he killed my last assasin."

"So you want us to kill him for you? and you will be paying us to do so?"

"I will be, well, do you accept?"

We thought for a moment, atleast we'd be taking another criminal off the street for good.

"Alright, we're in, but do not go back on your word, we dont take betrayal lightly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 am

I'd seen enough.

I'd seen enough blood running through the streets, enough of these murderers, these drug dealers, these bastards with their knives, their guns, and their fists, who would tear apart innocents without a second thought.

A reporter sees the aftermath of all these horrors commited, and he never asks if he could stop it.

I changed that.

I decided to stop the corruption before the streets ran red with it. I chose to kill those who would kill others. I chose to make a name for myself.

I chose this after my little girl was killed.

I chose....

End.

Universe: Regular
Name: End
Class: Hero
Powers: No major powers to speak of, but is trained in martial arts, and is fairly good with his twin Pistols. Also, very fast.
Backstory: Nathan Fergson was a reporter who had seen so many gruesome crimes he had begun to have doubts about his job, and how he made money off of the despair of others. He'd been divorced for five years, and one night, when his daughter was at her neglectful mother's house due to visitation rights, she was abducted and killed by a child murderer. Nathan was crushed. After months of mourning, he was inspired by the acts of many other heroes in the world to make his own name. He chose to be the end for the criminals in the streets, an end for them all.

The End wears an old-school reporter's hat and trench, and wears a pure black mask over his head. He wields two pistols, and is skilled with martial arts, having trained for several years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 am

OOC: OMG ANNO YOU SHOULD INTERVIEW ME lololololol!

YEAH PAGE 4!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

We swung over to the location Kingpin had given us. It looked to be some sort of abandoned warehouse, there were lights on inside. We smashed through the window, and looked at the horrible sight We saw...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

At first I thought it was a threat... without turning the lights on I realized who it was.
"Jess? What are doing here?"
She didn't answer.
"You should atleast tell me when yo..."
I didn't have a chance to finish... without a word, Jessica ran and threw her arms around me...
She was crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 am

(OOC: Again this takes place before you attacked the gang)

The next day we woke up with a startle.
We both glanced next to us and saw that our cash from last night was still there.
"Fuck dude, I guess we weren't dreaming..." I whispered to myself.
Wait the hell, whats this "we" bull crap I've been telling myself.
"Yup, no it wasn't, I'm pretty hungry and I'm in the mood for a tastey treat! Let's go before I get pissed off!! Lets go kick some ass..."

We, wait I mean I, jumpd out of bed looking around. I put on my clothes and quickly got ready, eating some left over salad and then taking a shower. We ran outside looking around, it was 8 in the morning, so people wouldn't be roaming around at this time...yet.
"You better get used to saying we, because I ain't going anywhere! Hey wanna see a cool trick?" I heard the voice again in my head.
We were eager to learn and instinctivly I nodded my head.

Suddenly I felt my body erupt and consume me. I felt godly strong, and insanely fast, like those hot chicks I used to see at my school running track, except faster.
I looked in the mirror in front of my apartments, house thing or whatever. We had a whole suit covering us. We were bulky, like that Venom guy Spidey use to fight. I was black all over except for the head, chest, and arms which were detailed with red.

"Kick ass ain't it?"

I nodded again, and then I looked up, we wanted to test it. Suddenly I jumped into the air and landed on one of the tallest buildings in the neighborhood, which was 7 stories high. "Nice!" we said to ourselves.

For days I had been practicing my suit seeing how far it could go, I was beating up local criminals and such. It was great really.
One day we learned about the Apocolypse gang or whatever, we went to go check it out ourselves.
It seemed to be beaten up and there were bodies everywhere.
"Looks like we arent the only ones"
We sneaked past and saw another person, or symbiote as they called it, and a girl. Boy was she hot (OOC: honestly project this is really wierd you picking a women and me saying shes hot, I ain't gay man....).
They then left soon, but we didn't persue them.
"Lets go have some fun of our own, did ya hear about that Rhino fella?"
"Yea the one thats stupid, but hell he has enough strength on him to bring down the empire state buildin'"
"Well maybe we should drop in and say hello to the fella"
We lept from our window and then we started swinging on our tendrils until we could hear loud crashes and booms.
"I think we found him...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 am

OOC: Better get used to it then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 am

(OOC: Maybe I forgot to put a lol in that OOC, I don't like that sarcastic crap coming out, or I'll slap it out ya dig?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

We looked at multiple containers containing what used to be regular people. They were now over muscular beasts. some sort of sedidate was in the containers to keep them asleep. We also saw a man, he was looking over some notes. He looked up, not even surprised to see us.

"Another one of Kingpins assasins?" He said to me in a dull, bored voice.

"It appears you have made a very bad enemy, he has given us a very large sum to take you out."

He stood up, we waited. Without warning he shot out a bolt of electricity at us. We dodged and shot out a tendril that grabbed him. he pulled in and when he got close we punched him in the face. he flew back, probably didn't expect us to react so quickly. He got up and walked to his desk, and oushed a button. We looked and saw several containers open up, the monsters inside waking up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

"Why are you crying?"
"I thought you were dead."
"Did you ask anyone about me?"
"Um... no"
She was pretty dumb like that sometimes.
"You should have... then you wouldn't be worried."
She didn't say anything... because now she was staring at me for the first time.
"What happened to you?"
"I've been asking myself that very same question since yesterday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 am

They seemed bigger as they stepped out of the containers. They all looked at us and charged, We jumped back, dodging a giant fist. We were too slow to react to the second one as another Human-on-steroids talked us from the side. Another hand grabbed us by the head and threw us far. We shot out multiple tendrils until they all caught something to hold onto to slow us down. When we came to a hault using our outstretched tendrils we used slumg-shot our selves forward, Hitting one so hard in the chest he flew backwards, unconscience.
There were still two others, very angry, so were we. They charged at the same time, trying to crush us. I felt 2 large jagged blades form in my hands. We waited until the last second before we jumped and stuck out our arms. the blades hit their soft necks and cut right through. We turned to the man that set these monsters on us, and prepared for round 2...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

"You should go home Jess... I've had a pretty crazy day and I'd like to get some sleep."
"Alright... Just be careful."
"I always am."
She left, closing the door.
I walked over to the door and locked it, took my shoes and collapsed on the couch...
Tommorow was a new day... Hopefully it would be just as exciting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

We discovered this human had more than just the power of electricity.He also used freezer blasts and energy projectiles. We dodged them and lept forward. He blasted the ground and an ice wall came up, cutting us off from him. We punched it with all our strength, shattering the ice as we got hit with a bolt of electricity. The extreme heat actually hurt our "other", making it angry. We shot our Tendrils, grabbing himand pulling him in.
He froze the tendrils and we let go. We stretched our arms and grabbed a chunk of the roof and pulled it down on top of him. We walked up to the debris, and were surprised when he rose from the dust and grabbed us, shocking us with more electricity. I could feel the symbiote in pain. Just as it seemed the symbiote would seperate from me and die We focused what little energy we had and formed a jagged blade with our hand. We plunged it deep in his chest, and we felt the electricity stop. He was still alive, not for long. We grabbed him by the leg, and threw him up into the roof. He smashed through it and landed on the top of the roof. We jumped up and smashed through also, we weren't done yet. We looked at him, still alive. We picked him up and threw him in the air again, this time we jumped up towards him. In mid-air we grabbed his leg and threw him back at the building. We saw his body crash into the roof and go through, again. We entered the warehouse again, and found his body. We picked him up by the head, his body was broken, still not dead.

"We are surprised you lived through this, that serum you've been taking has done wonders, too bad your still worth nothing to alive."

He tried to say something but he was smashed up, We couldn't understand him. We still had his head tight in our grip. We lifted him high into the air, and smashed his face into the ground, as hard as we could manage. We felt his skull shatter as it hit the concrete. Our hand was covered in blood and brain matter. We looked at the serum, perhaps it was worth something. We grabbed what we could and swung away, a small stregth booster of the serum was left behind, we hadn't noticed some sort of reporter pick it up and walk away with it....

(OCC: This could be you Anno, part of your story)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 am

When I woke up I noticed the clock.... 18 hours of sleep.
My sleeping habits just went out the window... not that they were very regular to begin with.
I changed into a pair of black jeans and a white tank top.
Grabbing my jacket... I went out the window and up the fire escape.
The roof was always peaceful... especially at night... gave me time to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 am

We swung by the Kingpin's office. He looked surprised to us alive.

"Ah, Chaos, I'm surprised to see you alive" He said to us.

"We are, we want our payment now"

"Yes, of course, a deals a deal"

He walked over to his desk, and picked up a briefcase. he walked over to us, while we hung outside his window. He opened it up, it contained 500 thousand dollars. We wondered how a man could part with so much money. He seemed to notice us staring.

"Theres more where that came from, all you have to do is work for me, pernemently" He said.

"We perfer to remain, a free agent for the innocent".

He looked like he was going to laugh.

"If we ever need you again, you'll know" we said.

He nodded and we left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next