HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

We stopped and shot some webbing behind us.

"Do what you can" We said.

We pounced on the nearest symbiote, ripping its head off. Thats when we bumped into that Badger fellow again. He looked at us, not happy.

"Friends of yours?" He said.

We Growled and implaed a symbiote with a tendril. We grabbed another and smashed its head into the ground. Badger was going on a rampage, laughing as he beheaded and cut them into ity bity pieces. However the symbiotes began to retreat, running out into the city.

"Where are they going?" Badger asked.

"We dont know"

"Your one of them, what would you be doing?"

"These symbiotes aren't natural, they dont do what I would do"

He grunted and we saw that bossy chick coming over here.

"What the Hell is going on here!?"

She looked at us, as if we knew. There were soldiers everywhere, trying to secure the area. One of the soldiers whispered something in the lady's ear and she looked back at us.

"Your coming with us"

We didn't think so. We jumped up and swung by Velvet, grabbing her and swinging way. we headed towards her house....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"Whats going on? And what did that creepy looking bitch want with you guys?"
It didn't take long to reach my place.
We went in through the window... I went straight for the couch.
"You alright?"

I was probably the person who should be asking that right now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:36 pm

I beheaded the next symbitoe and then the next. I turned around and saw the symbiote and girl running and jumping home.
The bossy chick cae over to me, but I pushed her away and started jumping after them, my scent caught the symbitoe, bu the girly's. I started follow them, until they got to their house. They walked through the window, and I followed. As he set her down, I looked at the symbiote my claws out.
"Think you could run away? Leavin' me with the bossy bitch and her little play toys?" I wasn't in my fighting pose, and I felt relaxed, I could tell we didn't want to fight after what just happen. I figured I'd give them some rest, even though I felt fine I might as well should let my body take shapoe again.
I guess I should change soon...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:37 pm

There he was, standing like there wasn't a fight at all. We had to rest, let ourselves heal to full strength. I felt the symbiote change back into my clothes, guess it agreed. I walked into the kitchen.

"you have any coke?" I asked.

There wasn't an answer and I couldn't find any so i settled for pepsi. I felt like shit, I had bruises on bruises, but i'd be good in an hour. O walked back into the living room when Badger asked me again, "what were those symbiotes?"

"I don't know" I said again.

Before he could ask another question there was an explosion. I turned into symbiote form again and looked out the window. There was some sort of fire fight going on out there.

"Stay here, We'll check it out" We said.

"Not without me" Badger said.

I wasn't in the mood for arguing and I turned to Velvet.

"Stay here this time"

and we jumped out the window.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 pm

I wanted to go but I obeyed him without question... I wasn't in the mood... or condition to be fighting anything at the moment.
I looked at the other guy for a moment. "Don't even think about touching anything."

I didn't want to miss anything but my was telling me otherwise. I was resisting the sudden weight of my eyelids... I thought I was winning but... I guess I must have fallen asleep.

OOC: I'll be fully healed when I wake up... this is the down side to my regeneration.
I can heal minor wounds in combat but I have to sleep/rest in order to heal major injuries fully.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 pm

OOC: Changed my characters Real Name to Ashley Greene...

Ashley Greene is a real person... she is Alice in the Twilight movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

We swung towards where the fire fight was happening. We landed on a rooftop and looked down there. There were these Green Hummers with turrets on the back shooting at the police. We jumped down, landing by the nearest bad guy. We grabbed him with our tendrils and sucked him in, draining his energy. When he was almosr completely drained we pulled him out and through him away. We felt surges of energy, We picked up the nearest Hummer and threw it at another one. There was an explosion as the vehicles collided. We saw Badger running up and slicing them but we didn't pay much attension to him.
We landed on another Hummer and punched at hole through the hood, damaging the engine. We jumped off as it exploded. We saw the Mercenaries' rienforcemeants come in, this was gonna be fun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I knew I was asleep... the dream I was having proved it.

Everything was normal... it was me, Ray, Badger... no powers... then there was nothing... a bright light followed by nothing.

It was at this point that I woke... my right arm was stinging a little and the condensation of a cold sweat on my forehead.

It took me a minute to regain myself. Looking around I noticed that Badger had left as well.

I jumped up off the couch and ran to my room... I needed a new shirt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

I gutted up the next guy around and then the next. After they seemed to lessen up, I stopped for a moment to take a cigar outta my pocket. I placed it in my mouth, walked over to the burning hummer, and get it lit up. Next thing I knew I was back to slicing up more of these guys.
I sliced the last guy up, but then these mercenaries came drivin in. Nice, more for me to gut up. I felt a little lazy though for some reason, I guess I just wanted to smoke this cigar.
I picked up one of the pistols laying on the ground, reloaded it, and aimed. I shot the drive in one the mercs cars. His head shot back and then it swerved colliding with the other car, flipping one of them.
"Domino effect, I like it..." Then the one that flipped exploding killing anybody around it. Nice! Well a caravan of more mercs came bustin in. There was a lot for us to do eh?
I wasted the clip of the pistol on a couple more mercs, then ripped out my claws and jumped in, back to work...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

After putting on some clean clothes I grabbed my sniper and my Eagles... and jumped out my bedroom window... the glass had no effect against my skin as it scratched against me.

The fall was short... landing in a crouch in the street I attached my sniper to my back and ran full speed towards the column of smoke in the sky.

The scene that greeted was destruction and death... my invisibility was already active when I took my first shot.
The bullet came within inches of Badger's head... blowing the head off one of the mercs.
"Nice party you got here... why didn't you invite me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

I stayed to the backround. It was funny, really, how no one seemed to notice me.

I decided to take a bit of a side route, maybe get a bit of information in a nearby bar. Could take breaking a few fingers. I was still furious over the murderer, but at least he was suffering now.

I heard an explosion, and my walk broke into a run. I pulled out my pistols, turned the corner-

And froze.

I was greeted with a scene of carnage and destruction. There were hummers, what was left of hummers, and a group of mercenaries. The group of mercenaries were being fought by one of those symbiote creatures, and a man with claws. More and more bodies were piling up on the bloodstained concrete.

Who should I side with? It was a short moment of confusion. The symbiotes were murderers, I'd heard of them before. The clawed man... I'd once known of someone similer, but I hadn't heard enough about him.

The indecisiveness ended when one of the mercenaries shot directly at me, just missing.

I repayed him by planting a bullet in his head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:41 pm

OOC: You'll see my character next.

Badger gave me an angry look... like he wanted to kill me... but I knew he wouldn't.
I turned off invisibility and ran around him... punching one of the mercs in the face... his face crumbled underneath my fist... and sent him flying through an open window.

There was someone else here... my senses picked a new person... ally or enemy... I wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:42 pm

I was cutting up mercenary after mercenary, until somthing happened to me. My head was killing me, and then it spread throughout my body. I limped to the alley on the side, roaring in pain. And then a voice came inside my head.
"Come back Badger, we can't afford to lose you like that. We can make you more powerful, we'll show you, come back to Weapon X, we'll show you cn example. And than one day you'll thank us."
"Get the fuck outta my head!" I gripped my head, even though my hands were starting to kill me. I looked at my knuckles which were moving with bumps.
"Let me show you, and maybe you'll come back. You could be my greatest creation yet, just come back!"
I gripped my head and yelled, and then passed out.
It was only for about 8 minutes, when I woke up I noticed that the symbiote, and the girly were still there. I also sensed someone new.
I stood up, I felt amazing, stronger, faster. Better.
Deadly.

I felt a pain in my hands, that went up my arms. I guess it was still lingering, but other than that I felt better than new.
I walked outside the alley way. I tried ripping out my claws, but instead of my claws from before, in between my knuckles came out three claws. But they weren't long like my other ones (or Wolverine's). They were alot thicker, stubs, but the sharp end curved into a claw shape. This seemed more for punching, then stabbing, but it was definately good for slashing and gashing. They were still slightely long, but other than that it looks like they were made for more punching then stabbing. I then ripped out the two claws from my wrists which still stayed the same. I put them back though, I wanted to test these...
I walked to the nearest mercenary and punched him in the face, gashing his face with a lot of blood coming out, but what was really cool was that when I hit him, a force was seen around it. It couldn't be seen well from a human, but I had great eyesight and was able to see it. There was also a louder thump and small explosion sound that was also hard to hear.
Anyway, it seemed when I punched it put more kinetic force into the sharp, curved, stubs making every punch and gash even more deadly. The mercenaries face was mauled and his body flew past the symbiotes head.
I grinned, these new toys were amazing.

((OOC: The picture below is a hand, obviously, with what my claws now look like, but instead theres three in between the knuckles. There thicker, slightely longer, and it curves into a claw shape. The two claws on my wrists stayed))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Universe:regular
Name: Badger
Class: Anti - hero
Powers: His strength has increased, he's slightely faster, and his reflexes are slightely better. Other then that nothin' has really changed 'xcept for his claws. (still not as strong as the Hulk, or Chaos or Venom and stuff, Sabretooth strong though). His claws in his knuckles changed. He has three claws in between his knuckles. Their not as long, but there more like stubs (more for punching then stabbing), there a little longer than stubs or the picture below, but they curve, and are still really sharp, and have that familiar claw ship. They also pack a bigger punched. When Badger punches, more power is put into it, and more kinetic energy is put into it making it a lot harder punch. The downside is that there not long and they don't stab, but thats why the claws on his wrists stayed, they just don't do as much damage.
Backstory: Badger was born in Alaska in 1904, he went through parental abuse, and then ran away. He discovered his mutant powers, when he was shot for stealing from a man's house. Ever since he has been wandering around until he joined a group and was captured by Stryker to perform another Weapon X project. After the metal was put, he served around for awhile and broke free. He then headed for New York....(Theres a lot more to this and it'll be explained in the RP)

((OOC: Purple is stuff that changed))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

I saw the body fly past Ray... looking to see where it came from, I saw Badger.
"Well, looks like somebody got an upgrade."
I could see the difference in his hands... the claws were different. He punched another merc and I could see the force of the impact... much like my own but... different.

My attention regained just as a merc was charging at me... using a shotgun as a baseball bat.
As he was about to hit me I put my right hand up and stopped his swing.
He stared at me... with expressions of both horror and confusion on his face. I pulled the shotgun out of his hands... I heard a pop as his right shoulder dislocated.
For lack of a better idea, I shot him in the head with the shotgun.
His body hit the ground and I dropped the shotgun... running over to where Chaos was...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 pm

I grinned, this was great. I looked as that girly came running over to the symbiote, and then I saw some other guy shooting the mercenaries. I guess he was alright he wasn't shooting me yet.
I looked at the next mercenary, I walked over, as he shot me in the head. I grinned and then I took my fist and stabbed him in the gut. I moved my fist upward, making a long gash upwards, slicing his guts up. I took my other fist and slammed my claws into is face sending him to Neverland.
I did a 360 round house kick to the person behind me, and then punched the next mercenary sending him past the girly's face.
Picking up the pistol again, I aimed it at the next three people and shot them up killing all of them. I threw the gun at one of their heads knocking 'em out.
I ripped out the claws from my wrists and sliced someone's head off, then slicing up another guy's head off. This was enjoyable haha! Wait that's kinda freaky. Anyway the next mercenary I punched him square in the shoulder gashing it enough to dismember it. His body did like four 360 turns, until hitting the bumper of a hummer.
I noticed the symbiote killing the mercenaries, with his tendrils and strength, the girly shooting up the mercenaries and brawling with them, and then I noticed the new guy shooting the mercenaries and beating the shit out of em. We were all winning and kicking ass. I guess I'll fight the other two later and see whats up with the new guy after this is over. If it's ever gonna end...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Velvet came to help us, well we guessed more fight with us. We were holding our own with a group of them, but they seemed to be positioned everywhere. Badger seemed to be a walking killing machine, especially after he passed out a while ago. This new guy was also on some sort of spree. A hummer tried to run us down. We collided with it, grabbing it, picking it up and throwing it at a nearby group of them. This was getting old really fast, was there an end to this horde?
We had just finshed crushing a Merc's skull when we heard a noise above. some sort of hover station was floating above us. thats when these Mercs with hoverpacks came in. They were more of an annoyance then a threat but we gladly killed them, sending in tendrils to impale them mid air. They didn't last very long and all the mercs seemed to begin to retreat when the Hover stationed came closer to us. With all the buildings it wasn't able to get close but it got close enough. It fired a volley of torpedos, they weren't aimed at us entirely most of them hit the street missing us entirely. However when they hit the ground they began exploded releasing some sort of knockout gas. There was no point in us running, the gas had engulfed the entire city block. We saw the hoverpack guys fly in just as we passed out.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:47 pm

OCC: They got everyones character by the way, I'll post tomorrow and continue this new turn of events.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:47 pm

I coughed as I inhaled the gas. My mask blocked alot of the fumes, but enough was getting in to make me start to fall to unconscoiusness. There was a Mercenary nearing me.

"You... son of a bitch." I said to him as he neared. He thought I was too groggy to fight back.

His mistake.

I was on him in a second. I pulled a knife out of his pocket, stabbed it into his neck, and ripped it up through his face. As the twitching corpse fell back, I fell too.

It was almost like some sort of movie.

Climax.

End.

Fade to black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 pm

I couldn't breathe... I could barely talk.
My eyes were getting blurry, my head felt heavy... like there as a fog inside it.
My movement was hindered as well... my eyes darted around searching for something... anything.
I was crawling blindly when I bumped into Ray's body... he had changed back to normal.
He was almost out when I heard him say "Don't worry little one..." He didn't finish... he was out... I wasn't far behind.

The second I went out... thats when the dream began... more like a nightmare that wasn't going to end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm

I woke up, feeling like someone had used my head as a bowling ball. I looked around, I was in some sort of cell. I made the mistake of touching one of the bars containing us in my prison, it was electrified.

"Anyone out there?" I called out.

There was a response of moans and grunts, guess they were feeling as good as I was. I wasn't sure exactly where I was, there was a strange smell in the air. Thats when this chick, wearing all this silver clothing. She was obviously Europeon, however she could've hid it if she wanted to. There was no need to mention she was hot too. She was the one in charge.

"So these are the ones that killed a good portion of my men" She said.

"What do you want with us?" I asked.

"I don't want you at all, my client seemes to have an interest in your....group"

"And who is this client?"

That was when the fat man himself walked in.

"Kingpin" I said.

If he was surprised that I knew his name, he didn't show it. Besides, his attension wasn't focused on me anyways, he was looking at Velvet. He walked up to her prison and smiled.

"Miss Greene, how delightful to see you again." He said to her.

She looked confused, very confused. The Kingpin smiled, like he waiting for this moment.

"Don't look so confused miss Greene, I can see the serum has done everything I had hoped it would, and.... more" He said.

Her confusion went to anger really quick, I could tell that she was already planning on how she'd torture him when she got the chance. He gave one last smile, and then walked out.

"Get them to the transports, I have special plans for them." the Kingpin said, "Come Sable."

They both walked out, Sable pointing to one of her men. The soldier opened the prison door and aimed a gun armed with a sedative at me. I waited until I saw his finger twitch and then I moved to the side, the dart missing my left shoulder. I tackled him back, grabbing the gun and firing the dart into his chest. I punched him in the face before he passed out. Thats when I realized my symbiote was missing, I had an empty feeling inside me. I released the rest of the guys and Velvet and we escaped the holding area.....

OCC: part 1/2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Universe: Real
Name: Raptor
Class: Hero/Anti-Hero (Will be explained in backstory)

Clothing: Dark blue jeans with a black buttoned up shirt and a dark brown vest. He wears a dark brown gunslinger coat with a hood that he wears often. (Kinda like a Matrix trench coat except a little shorter or if you have read Stephen King's Dark Tower, like Roland's jacket.) Black fingerless gloves and dark glasses. (Lets think a modern version of Altair's costume from Assassin's Creed). Dark brown boots.

Powers: First the basics: Has great speed and agility and has heightened senses (hears the slightest sound made, smells you from a mile or so away, can feel a feather fall on the ground etc.) Very acrobatic and jumps at very great heights. He is stronger than the average human, but not strong enough to lift cars. He is a martial artist especially trained in Tae Kwon Do. His nails are claws (Velociraptor claws), but are not his strongest weapons, they just enhance his punching abilities. He also has carnivorous teeth (as sharp as a raptor's), he bites hard lol. His boots also have retractable blades (one at the heel and at the tip and several other hidden ones within the boots). He also has two hidden blades, one at each wrist (very much like Altair from Assassin's Creed).
He can also scale buildings and run up them and latch on to anything, so long as there is something to hold on to. If there is nothing to grab on to he'll just run and jump upwards.
His healing factor is better than a human's but pales in comparison to Wolverine's. Raptor's offense might be above average, but his defense is phenomenal. He can dodge almost anything (not God-Moding here, just saying he can dodge very well) and he has scales hidden under his skin. If you break through the skin, you have another layer giving him some extra armor. (He can probably withstand 5 to 6 of Hulk's full on punches).

Abilities: His eyesight is very sharp (much like a Hawk's), causing him to be very observant and notice anything to the point of even seeing auras (After a while, he will notice anyone who is invisible, if his other senses don't pick it up). Additionally, because his eyes can pinpoint anything, he can notice weaknesses within a person which show up as red marks. If he can hit these targets his strength rises considerably (For example: Venom has a spot on his neck, if Spider-Man hits it, Venom will get hurt more than usual. However, since Raptor sees it better and has this vision if HE hits it, this will cause even greater damage to him). Raptor isn't strong, but because of these visions, he has to dodge his way around and hit these points to hurt his enemies. He is also a great tactician. Other people can benefit from him if he is in their group. Therefore, if Raptor were with three other people their group attacks and efforts rises. (This is coming from the fact that Velociraptors perform better in packs).

Ultimate Ability: Raptor's Rage: If he cannot control himself during a battle and he let's his velociraptor instincts kick in, he becomes dangerously vicious and loses any sense of morality. Everything that he has becomes extremely better. He can come to par with Wolverine except with better healing factor.

Backstory: Raul Cordoba was an archaeologist and Paleontologist from Guatemala who led a very good life and had a great fascination with dinosaurs, especially Velociraptors. He was assigned to a dig in Mongolia to find a unique set of raptor skeletons. One day, a random tribe of Mongolian natives came and raided the campsite taking hostages. Raul was one of them. Through a random set of circumstances, he had come face to face with a Shaman who knocked out Raul and put him into a vision quest.
A raptor spirit guide (rare for it's guide) came to him and attacked him. Raul had to defend himself but ended up getting bitten. He woke up and was chained down by the Mongolians who feared he would kill them all (Apparently, during his unconcious journey he managed to kill five of their warriors). They tortured him, but out of the blue came a group of Tibetan Shaolin Monks who came in and rescued what was left of the hostages. The leader seeing an amazing aura exuding from Raul, took him and trained him to eventually become who is now. However, Raptor can never really fight to his fullest when fights drag on, because from time to time his Raptor instincts try to kick in (making the reason why I made him Hero/Anti-Hero). He tries to never kill. Morally, he is a kind person.
He returned to Guatemala and helped bring justice to the criminal world. However, one of his arch-rivals went off and traveled to New York City. Raptor followed his scent and made it there. However, unknown to him it was a trap and his rival was actually back in Guatemala scheming to escape from prison. Raptor, does not know this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Where ever we were, it was moving. Even though my symbiote was gone I was still stronger than normal, I have hightened senses and reflexes. however I'm afraid I'm the weak link right now, i needed my other. They were lazy when they removed our other from us. I could still feel our bond, I was close.

"This way" I told them.

They followed, I gave the sedative gun to Velvet. I looked past the corner, there were a few Mercs standing there. I could feel my other close, it was calling me. I turned to Badger.

"You mind?" I asked.

"Not at all" He said smiling, his claws extending.

He only needed a few moments to take care of them. I didn't wait for him to get back. I found myself running towards the door, almost knocking it down. I opened it and saw it, my other. It seemed to have noticed me because it started banging against the container it was in madly. I walked up to a console and pushed a buttom, opening the door. I barely had time to look up when the symbiote pounced on me. as soon as we connected I felt whole again.

"At last together again!" We said.

We looked at everyone else. It was time to go. We smashed through a door and found an elevator shaft. it was up we went, It was easy for us, we could easily scale these walls. Badger was jumping up them. We grabbed onto Velvet and the guy calling himseld End with tendrils that came out of our back.

"We'll pull you up." We told them.

it didn't take long to climb, we were out in no time. After wandering around for a bit we came across a locked room. We punched the door and it flew forward.

"Knock Knock" We said.

then came a familiar voice we heard when we worked for the Kingpin, "Who's there?"

"Your future killer Chaos"

"Your-Future-Killer-Chaos who?"

We knew who it was, only one person in the universe could sound this insane. Deadpool. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed. We could tell he was smiling under his mask.

"Wow Chaos what big teeth you have" he said to us.

"The better to eat you with Deadpool" We said to him, "You still working for Kingpin?"

"Kinda, the living Santa Clause is giving me early Christmas presents this year if I keep all his naughty little elves in line."

"So your not going to let us leave quietly are you?"

"Nope, I may scream"

"When we're ripping your arms off"

"Now that hurts man, so hows it been lately?"

"Oh nothing but the usual killing spree of villains, so how've those girls in the juice bars been treating you?"

"Lets just say I have a whole new list of maybes"

We charged Deadpool, nearly tackling him through a wall, but jumped at the last second. He took out his swords.

"Missed me missed me, now ya gotta kiss me!"

We were getting angrier and angrier. Deadpool was good in hand to hand combat, and at taunting too. We grabbed his leg while he was in mid-jump and smacked him against the wall. We ripped his arm out of its socket, he barely made a sound.

"We've got to catch up sometime" We said.

"Sure, just let me pull myself together"

we threw deadpool out of the room, then saw a door. We smashed it apart and almost got sucked out of the ship. We were still flying by buildings and we grabbed Velvet and End and jumped, landing on one of them. Badger jumped out by himself. We saw Velvet looking out at the flying fortress, We new what she was thinking.

"We will meet him again, he wont be going anywhere" We said.

We looked at the rest of them, smiled and swung away.

OCC: I wont be posting for all of Tuesday and half of Wednesday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Universe: Regular
Name: Velvet Assasin
Class: Anti-Hero
Powers:Invisibility, regeneration, can mask her scent. Has extreme speed and "super" strength, hightened senses.
Weapons: Prototype Dragunov SR117 .50 Caliber single shot Sniper Rifle
Backstory: Her parents were killed by the Apocalypse when she was 10 years old... she didn't find out that they were dead until she was 15. When her Aunt Leslie told her this... she ran away the night off, turning to street life. She managed to get a job at a grocery store when she was 18 and was made the manager within a year from starting. She got back in touch with her friends from school and even got an apartment with her best friend Jessica.
The rise in gang activity brought up old memories and turned into a vigilante when she was 20... things got turned upside down one m=night when she was 21... a night she will never forget.
She got home after taking a down a small gang... the door was open. When she entered she was knocked unconcious and injected with a serum that completly changed her body... giving her extra abilities. She was found on the kitchen floor by her friend Jessica and was taken to hospital. She awoke from a 3 day coma and made her escape shortly after.
This is the story of the Velvet Assasin

Apperance: 5'5", medium length black hair with purple highlights, goldish-brown eyes

Through her transformation she is now perfect in apperance and her voice is pure.(essentially like a Twilight Vampire without the vampire part.)

OOC: Red indicates stuff that has changed or added.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"You can let go of me now."
I elbowed Chaos in the side... I don't know if it hurt him or if he was just doing a good job at hiding it.
He let me go and I walked towards the edge of the building.

"You should have left me there..." I couldn't finish.
There was pain in my voice... a pain that would never heal.
Part of me was glad that this was done to me... I was more beautiful than anyone I knew... but I didn't want it like this.
I was some sort of sick experiment and there was nothing I could do about it.

I turned around to face Chaos... I don't know why, its not like it would solve anything... but I fell off the building backwards.
The usual means of suicide didn't apply to me anymore... but I did it anyway.
Chaos didn't stop me... to which I was greatful.

I could hear people below... screaming as I fell.
Doing a graceful backflip I landed on top of a car... the roof crushing beneath the force of my body hitting it... more screams.
I jumped off the car and walked away... people staring at me... taking pictures...
Turning around for a split second, I gave them all the finger... and ran.

I don't know if Chaos bothered to follow me... I didn't care.

I didn't get far... pain... rage.... hatred... they were all blinding me... .Every emotion... every memory brought up to the surface... pulling me apart from the inside... it was as if it was trying to take me under the surface... to drown me...
Tears were overwhelming my eyes.

Luckily I found an alley about 2 blocks away from where I made my dramatic exit.
Takinging the ladder that went up to the roof... I found a sheltered area on the far side of the roof. I collapsed on the ground... and began to slip away from the surface...

I don't know if the pain had defeated me or if I just fell asleep...

When I opened my eyes it was early morning... the sun was just breaking over the horizon.
It was a new day for some... for others it... it was the end.
People died yesterday... but how many?
How many families would have to wake up to a police officer at the door... telling them that one of there loved ones was dead...
This was something that I knew...

It was when my parents died.
I was only 10 or 11 at the time... they had gone out to get a movie from the store.
They weren't going to be long so they left me home... they never came back.
There was a knock at the door... I didn't answer it... it opened... it was the buildings manager and two police officers... my Aunt Leslie was with them.
She ran towards and picked me... she was crying and telling that everything was going to be okay... she kept saying it.
It wasn't until I was 15 that I found out why she was crying that night.
I ran away that night... turning to a life of crime, I lived off the streets... stealing when I needed food or clothes.
It wasn't until I managed to get a job at a grocery store when I was 18 that my life had started to get better... I quickly moved through the ranks until I became manager of the store... things were finally looking good for me.
It was around this time or shortly after that I started reconnecting with my old friends from school and even got an apartment with my best friend Jessica... the memory was tearing at me... trying to rip me apart.

Now this... sure I was perfect... beautiful in every possible way imaginable... but at what cost?
The lives of thousands was not something that seemed worth it.
This was not the life I wanted... If there was a way to go back... to change everything... I would do it... without a second thought or hesitation... no matter what it was I had to do.

OOC: sorry for the long one... I might add on to it.
Ashley will probably end up going seperate from you from guys for a bit.

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on May 19 2009, 03:34 PM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next