Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

As Carnage and I exchanged blows, the building seem to shake. I pinned to the ground and plunged the bomb into the wall beside him. I waited as the countdown began, but before it hit zero Carnage kicked me away and jumped into the air.

The bomb detonated and an electroc orb formed and began to slowly grow. There was a screeching noise that kept getting louder, the pain was nearly unbearable.

Before I could focus I was kicked in the back and sent flying towards the sound orb. The pain was agonizing and I saw the sybiote was beginning to shrink.

I quickly moved away from the orb and the pain began to subside. I charged Carnage again and punched him in the face.

I looked around me and saw the other guys were holding their own against the symbiotes. Ghoul smashed against one and it felling to the orb and vaporized instantly. There was no sign of Ashley, but I didn't have time to think about it before I was locked in combat again.

I delivered another hard punch but then Carnage impaled me with a a spear like tendril. I looked hi in the eyes and knew I couldn't defeat him this way.

In a last desperate attempt I grabbed Carnage by the neck and ran towards the sound orb which had gotten considerably larger.

Every step I took I felt my strength depleting more and more. I used the rest of my strength to throw him into the orb. I fell to my knees and watched as he hit the sound orb the bomb had created. I almost felt the pain he felt as the electrical sound waves flowed through him.

Then the orb detonated.

There was a flash and it seemed all sound was sucked out of the room. I tried to look around but I was stuck in spot. The other symbiotes that had spawned from Carnage has suddenly evaporated for some reason.

I finaaly found the strength to stand up. I looked down at my hands, my human hands, apparently the symbiote had retreated into me to perserve itself. I looked around and saw everyone was ok, but i still couldn't see Ashley.

I looked down and i saw her body. It wasn't the fact I was looking at her dead body that seemed to almost stop my Heart, it was the fact I didn't feel anything now.

Before I could dwell on it more I carefully picked up her body and carried it outside. The sun was up, i had just realized it. I stared on wondering what would happen next.................................

OCC: This is my final post btw

This post has been edited by PredAlienHybrid on Aug 26 2009, 10:14 AM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

"So if I'm here completly... how can everyone still see my body?"
"Your here fully but technically your only here spiritually... once you think your ready, you can leave... though I wouldn't be surprised if you either wake up at your own funeral or six feet under ground."
Chloe started laughing.
"This sin't funny."
"Isn't it?"

I summoned an army of "spirit" symbiotes and resumed my training... the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about the look on Rays face as he carried my body out of the building.

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Aug 26 2009, 09:38 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 am

*Seems kinda awkward in terms of the last post being the ending but this is the first Marvel RP in its entirety*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16