HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

I sat on the ground... motionless without saying anything for a moment.
"I wish I knew."
This was going to be fun.
"I used to be every bit as human as you once were... up until a few days ago. I had just finished taking out a gang... lesser, in comparison to what we did yesterday."
I paused briefly.
"When I got home... I wasn't alone... someone was waiting for me... thats the last thing I remember of my 'human' life. I woke up in the hospital 3 days later... like this. My body had completly changed in those 3 days... I was average looking compared to what I look like now."
He didn't say anything, so I finished.
"Aside from my looks... I'm faster and stronger than any normal person, my senses are hightened and my voice... is way different than what it was, and you already know that I can turn invisible."
All he said was... well he didn't really say anything besides "Interesting."
"Thats all I know..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Interesting was all we could say after we heard her story. We thought about this for a second and then a cold chill travelled down our spine. It lasted for only a second but we instantly knew something was wrong...

MEANWHILE.....

On a Throne in the cosmos themselves, The Beyonder begins to think of events he would use to challenge them. He figured there. must be an enemy that could even both sides. He had a solution, The Beyonder could create an entity that rivaled himself in power, an evil version of himself. The at once the very shadows seemed to gather, forming a creature of absolute terror. There was an explosion and an Evil laugh faded away. The beyonder smiled at his new creation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I opened my eyes, screamed, and sat up sweating in agony. Another nightmare...I havn't had these 'til well today. After I left that goddamned place, the only good I got out of that was being stronger. At a cost, boy did that shit hurt...a lot.
I hate seeing the same tank, I was stuck in over and over. It was a hell whole in there. I didn't know what else they would do to me.
Well, anyway I should keep going. I got up looking around, I better get going, New York is only like 30 minutes away, I don't want any attention on this road.
I slept on the side of a dirt road, in some forest, but it was near a small town, and in the middle of it was a nice lake a huge one, slightly polluted, but what the hell you can't tell anyway. I looked at my bike, waited a little and then walked over to it getting on. I started the engine and then zoomed off at max speed. Everything was going by me faster then I could see. I wouldn't be there in 30 minutes...more like 10, but still good timing. (OOC: If anyone is interested the bike I have is a Kawaski bike, I'll put a picture up, but it's more beat up and it's black.)

Soon enough New York came into site and I was riding through the cities, what a crazy place, I was going to have fun...ha!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm

"Whats wrong?"
There was a strange look about him now... like he knew something was going to happen... something bad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

We knew something was wrong. It felt like something was watching us, laughing at us. Something evil was about to happen, We needed to prepare.

OCC: I'll post more later

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

OOC:Hurry up and post!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

We couldn't explain what we had just felt but we knew something was about to happen. There was voice inside our head, it sounded so familier. It sounded like it was from the wind, We only heard two words, "I'm Back."
Whatever it was, it was going to bring destruction with it, blood shed. We looked at our comrade who obviously didn't hear what we heard.

"Something is coming" we said.

"what?"

"We dont know but it ain't gonna be pretty when it gets here"

MEANWHILE

The Beyonder's new creation had already taken form. It's mind twisted and evil, It used its power for unspeakable things. One of them bringing back a being so evil it killed for personal entertainment and fun. it was no problem at all, Shreds of the human were scattered all over space. all that was needed was the Dark Entity to muster them and revive them. when the human was completely reassembled It finally looked like its self, Cletus Cassidy. Cassidy watched as the Shadow Demon recreated his symbiote out of nothing. He saw the symbiote float to him. and they were one again.

"I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack" was all he said as the Demon spoke to him.

"You Carnage will go to earth, and make the coming apocolypse clear"

"Easy enough MAN! What kinda party do ya want us- I mean me to crash"

"All of them, Others have been granted the power to help you on this quest"

"Who said I wanted to share"

"No sharing just do what you do best"

"Then take me there! Man, its time to go MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!!!"

and in a flash Carnage began his journy home...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

I drove to the center of the city and parked, looking for a restraunt to go to. Man I was in New York the city that never sleeps which is filled with crooks, symbiotes, asswholes and the like.
Whatever Im an asswhole too what can I say? I started walking towards Billy's Fast Food Restraunt or whatever until I head a loud roar and the flight of helicopters and then some gunfire.
And than a crash right in the middle of the street. The smoke covered the figure, but I soon saw. A huge, green, insanely muscular, angry man. Or the Hulk. I heard about him, but I didn't think he would come say hello to New York.

"I better test this new adamntium..."

I walked towards the Hulk and he looked a thte sky to see if the helicopters were there, which they were. Hopefully they'll get a good picture for me.
"Hey there champ! Hows it going, wrecking this city, I guess Big Daddy's gonna teach you a lesson!"
I wonder if he understood any of that? Well in some way he did cause he looked right at me and roared shaking things around him.
"Welcome to anger managment classes, champ, I'll be your instructor." I said

He sprinted after me and hit me square in my body sending me flying through the buildings. Shit man that hurt! I got up from the rubble and looked into the sky. Damn boy could he jump. Oh shit wait right on top of me. I quickly rolled out of the way when he came crashing down where I just was.
"Alright, let's get this party started!" I wiped the blood away from my mouth and then I heard the familiar sound of my claws come out of my knuckles. IT stung a lot for like a second, but I had gotten used to it over the years.

He roared again, so loudely I swear it reverberated around the whole god damn city. I sprinted at him and jumped while he did the same. I quickly dodged his fist and then grabbed it to run along his arm. While I ran to his shoulder I stuck my adamantium claws into his arms sliding it down to his shoulder. Blood was spewing out and there was a loud roar, but it quickly shut. I took my claws and started to stab his shoulder, until we hit the gound. He grabbed me and smashed me into the ground below punching me continuously. I finally stuck out my hand with my claws as he punched once more. With all my strength I stopped it from hitting me.
Quickly I started cutting his huge fingers, making deep gashes. The Hulk quickly drew his arm back, and I rolled back. Man I think I broke my ribs, a lot of em, and dislocated both my shoulders.
My ribs quickly healed, but I had to set my shoulders back, which hurt like hell...
"Fucking A!!!!!!" I yelled as I heard the snap of both my shoulders.
I felt better than ever, and I looked straight at my green buddy. He seemed angrier though....boy was this gonna be a long day...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 pm

OOC: I know its a little late for this... but this the outfit that my character has.
Mainly due to the fact that my character was inspired and loosly based off of Violette Summer from Velvet Assassin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

"Well that doesn't help much."
I stood.. a little too fast.. I got dizzy and almost fell over.
But he caught me.
"Perhaps you should sit down for a bit longer."
I didn't resist what he said, sitting back down.
My head was pounding like the drums at a SlipKnoT concert.
"I think I should go home."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Mon May 26, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

We swung her to her home, there was an awkward silence in the air. We watched her go inside and then we looked for something to do. We were swinging around the city when we saw a bank robbery in progress. apparently they had hostages. We quickly turned invisable and snuck in. There were several prople tied together and a bunch of armed guys walking around. We were about to attack when two more guys came in rolling a table, on top of it was some sort of ooze in a clear cylinder. Something seemed familiar about it but then we heard one of the guys say, "Time to go, we're blowing this joint" as he pulled out some sort of detonator. We then noticed the explosives hooked up around the place.

We made the first move, we picked up two guys bu their jackets and threw them through a nearby window. The rest of the men began to shoot. We jumped away and shot out multiple tendrils with sharp blades at the end, impaling several of them. We jumped off the walls, grabbing and ripping them all to shreds. while we were distracted the men pulled the container full of ooze away, and loaded it into their truck. We saw the man with the detonator, we quickly grabbed it with a tentacle. after disposing of it we cut the hostages loose and left. We were troubled though, how that black ooze seemed so familiar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC: Dun dun dunnnn I love cliff hangers.
Thanks for taking me home... I was gonna go myself but you gave me a good idea on how continue this newly discovered "relationship".
Come back to my characters house to check on me...

He took me back to my place and then left.
I don't blame him though... I was a mess.
I just got in the door when I started feeling dizzy again... my head was pounding like Joey and Lars were both playing the drums inside my head at the same time.
At this point I couldn't keep my balance. I started bumping into everything.
I tripped over something and went head first into the corner of the metal table near my couch. I felt it cut into my head starting just above my right temple and ending above my right ear...
I was out before I hit the floor.

OOC 2: Joey is the drummer for SlipKnoT, Lars is the drummer for Metallica.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Not long after the bank incident we were swinging around the city. It was getting dark so we decided to see how our friend was doing. We swung by her house, the lights weren't on. We crwaled through the open window and immediatly smelled blood. We walked into what might have been the living room, seeing our friend on the floor, a deep cut in her head. We picked her up and placed her on the couch. we looked around and found some cloth. We changed into our full human form and cleaned the wound on her head. We passed by a mirror and noticed how the symbiote had changed me. My body was basically perfection now. I wrapped a badage around her head. I was putting the stuff I had used when I heard her say, "who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

I don't know how long I was out... it was strange though, I felt my body moving... or being moved... picked up then set down on something softer, it felt like my couch... the cold leather felt good against my back. I wanted to say something... reach out of the darkness that held onto my body but I couldn't.

Not long after, I felt a sharp pain against my head... where I hit my head I think.
Thats when I woke up.
My vision was blurry but I could see the outline of someone standing near where my kitchen is... I think... there was someone there.
I waited a few seconds and my vision started to clear up.
I trouble finding my mouth... I stuttered a bit when I spoke.
"Wh... who the hell are... are you?"
This person... whoever they were, obviously didn't mean any harm... he turned around, away from my mirror and stared at me for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I looked at her and realized I was still full human form. I guessed she was still kinda out of it.

"Names Ray" I said.

"What.......are you doing here?"

"Tending to that nasty cut on your head"

She used what strength she had and felt around her head. For some reason she had trouble finding it. I checked under the bandage and to my surprise the giant gash in her head was already a pink line. What ever she was she was able to heal faster than humans "naturally."

"It's alot better than before" was all I could say.

I turned on the TV and switched to the news. There was some huge fight in Central Park, and I wasn't invited. I wanted to go but if I let this one out of my sight she'd ptobably get up and then fall and smack her head on the toilet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

I sat up... staring at my unexpected visitor.
"How..." I couldn't find the words. Damn it.
"How come you didn't say our name is Ray?"
He looked away from the tv.
"Your very..."
He didn't know what to say.
"Perceptive? Yeah I know what you mean... came with whatever I am now I guess."
He went back to the tv.
"I don't know whats wrong with me... It can't be from getting hit in the head... I think..."
I think was about right... I needed to think.
"I think I can feel what you felt was coming... about what you said earlier, only I'm reacting to it differently."
He just shrugged his shoulders.
I decided to get up... almost falling back down in the process... but I managed to keep my balance after a second or so.
My head wasn't pounding as bad now... but still was.
I looked around. I noticed my guns were up on the shelf... my jacket was on the arm of the couch.
I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of Pepsi. "You want anything?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm

"I'm good thanks" I said.

I thought for second then explained to her.

"My names Ray, only when in our true form do we refer to ourselves as we.

Now that I though about it I hadn't heard from my symbiote in a while. I concentrated hard to find it, it was somewhere inside my head. Thats when i heard it say, "Grandpa"
It made me flinch, My Grandfather died years ago.

"What do you mean Grandpa?"

No answer, I guess it wasn't in a talking mood. I saw an explosion on the TV screen. Whatever was down there it was risking the lives of other people. I felt my clothes change, forming our suit. We looked at our friend.

"We'll be back"

And we dove out the window heading to Central Park with all speed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

"Interesting guy."
I put the Pepsi back in the fridge and went into the bathroom... I needed a shower.
My muscles were tense... the hot water helped untangle them... relax them.
I was in the shower so long that the hotf water ran out.
I got out and dryed myself off.
Out of the corner of my eye, I caught my reflection in the mirror. This was the first I had to actually look at myself... Everything about my body was perfect.
I felt bad for Jessica... I was better looking than her now.

I wrapped the towel around and went to my room to get some clean clothes.
Thats when I saw it.
Sitting on my bed was a prototype Dragunov SR117 .50 Cal. Single shot sniper rifle with 6x/12x Digital Optic scope.
It had a ribbon tied around the barrel.
I picked it up...it was extremely light-weight, flat black with dark red accents and "Velvet Assassin" in dark purple letters.

I set it down on the bed and got dressed, I needed to test thing out... see if its actually as good as they say it is... and I knew the perfect place... Central Park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

OCC: my turn now lol

The Swing to Central Park was quick. Finding the exact place where this fight was going on wasn't hard either, We just followed the sounds of smashing and screaming and cursing. We jumped on a rooftop, saw this guy fighting another big green guy, the Hulk. The were exchanging some pretty hard punches, We waiting for the right moment. The Hulk punched the other guy and he flew into a building. We jumped down, landing on the Hulk's back. We raked his back with our claws, the cuts healed almost instantly. He grabbed our arm and threw us at a pole. He swung around it and saw the other guy climb out from under the rubble.
The Hulk jumped into the air, We shot out a tendril that wrapped around his leg. We used his momentum to pull us up.
We guessed he wasn't a skilled fighter in the air. We got in close and punched him in the face. He tried to grab us but we used his large mass to out adavantage, using him to swing us around. We noti ed the ground geting pretty close. We swung around his back and used him to break our fall. we hit the ground with a smash! We walked off his body and noticed him getting up, this was gonna be a long day....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

It didn't take long to get to Central Park. I hopped into a treeand observed the fight that had already started.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"Hey champ this green guys mine!"

I was cut short when the Hulk sprinted towards me. I lunged at him quickly, and latched on to his chest stabbing him and slashing him. Then I flipped over him and startd stabbing his back, bloodspurting everywhere.
Boy was he pissed down, he rammed his back into a concrete wall, with me on it! He did this like 6 times, I let go and rolled away. His wounds were healing slowly, my claws probably did more damage then anyone elses.

"Why don't you share with us!?" I saw that freak come back, stealing my fights, bah! He sent some kind of tendril thing at me, wierd symbiotes. I dodged one and then sliced the other one lunging towards him. We then went into a brawl of our own. I dodged some of his punches and through some of my own punches at him with my claws retracted. He then took out his own sharp nails, hehe, mine were better. I brought out my claws again, and then we slid back.
"Time to get a pedicure, champ" I taunted grinning
"Our feelings mutual" he lunged at us with his tendrils grabbing my wrist. I pulled on it with all my strength pullnig him towards me. When he was in reach I slashed at his chest, but he had a small healing factor of his own.
"Damn" this was goin to be long. He grinned, I guess he was amused he could heal, eh? Well he'll be surprised.
He sent his claws slashing my face, but I quickly countered by stabbing him twice. I kicked him back, and he flipped backwards landing on his feet. This didn't heal as fast, I must of touched somthing.
"We're going to gut you, AND FEAST ON YOUR BODY!!!" he seemed pissed, I must have pushed his buttons. He picked up a nearby van and threw it at me. I wasn't expecting that, until it hit me...literally. I was sent flying and then the van landed on top of me. Then it exploded, fuck man that hurt too. I was goin to have a headache for a long while.
"Well now that, thats taken care of let us finish with our green friend."
I pushed my way out, my clothes were ripped, atleast my pants were still on....anyway I kicked the door and struggled out. I stood up and faced him, grinning.
"Not so fast, that kinda hurt, I hope you have insurance for all this." I looked at myself, boy was I unrecognizable. My adamantium was showing, I looked like the terminator for gods sakes. It healed though and it started to regenerate any lost tissue, skin, organs, and the like. It sitll hurt like a bitch though, I was seeing butterflies.
He wasn't grinning anymore, I guess I got him.
Although this would have been a happy moment if that green bastard hadn't hit me in the face, again! I was sent flying through another building. My wounds were open again, but it healed again and I leaped foward. That symbiote guy was on the back of the hulk slashing at him.
"You know what NOW IM PISSED!!!" I roared, I jumped towards the hulk landing on his chest slashing at him.
"Get the fuck away from here, asswhole!" I started stabbing the symbiote, but he dodged my last one and punched me in the face. Damn I was going to have a bigger headache then I thought. I headbutted him and then the hulk jumped, real high, landing on a rooftop. I didn't move neither did the freak. I lunged towards the symbiote punching him and then slashing at him, and then he grabbed me with his tendrils smashing me around, while I returned the favor by gutting him up with my claws. The hulk then roared grabbing us both and then smashing us against each other.
"You know what guys now your making this personal!"
We all then got into a huge brawl pummeling, slashing, gutting, punching, ripping eachother apart. I started gutting the symbiote doing some serious dame while he returend the favore and started clawing and punching me stabbing me with sharp like tendrils while the hulk was punching us, and while we were pummeling him, yup, this was definately going to be a long day....

(OOC: If you wanna make a move Alice now would be a good time lol)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm

We all began exchanging punches, If thats what you want to call it. This guy with the claws was really starting to piss us off. We got angry we threw a cemi-trailer at him. he charged and we made big claws like his with our symbiote tendrils. His easily cut through ours, so we forgot that approach. The Hulk came from behind, we grabbed his wrist with two hands and swung him around, throwing at this Badger character. They went through a building and as soon as they got up they were at eachother's throats. The Hulk only seemed to be getting angrier.

"HULK SMASH LITTLE MAN!" he said to Badger, "HULK SMASH MONSTER MAN!" which was directed to us.

"Chaos will tear Hulk's face off!" We said to him and then turned to the other guy, "Now he has us talking in third person"

He wasn't impressed with our banter. We pulled a street light out of the ground and used it as a bat and smacked the little guy through a wall. We tried against the hulk but it just cracked over his head.

"Now how are we supposed to get anything through that thick skull of yours?" We said.

He punched forward, We stuck multiple tendrils into the ground and jumped. His fist collided with our feet and he sent us flying back. The tenrils streched until they could take any more pressure and they shot us forward like a sling-shot. We hit him square in the chest, knocking the air outta him. then we turned to the other guy, who's head was still regenerating.

"C'mon Freak! Lets Dance!"

We roared, Turning our hands into various weapons. we charged forward....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

OOC: If you say so Tomb.(In your next post you might want to say whos side you fight for... just to clear up our little fight so we can finish off the Hulk)
Hybrid... you'll probably notice me fighting Badger.

I had overheard everything... every word.
This Badger fellow was a pretty impressive fighter... making for a good fight between him and Ray.

Ray seemed to have things taken care of... so I decided I'd join in and fight this Badger guy.
I was about to take a shot at him when I felt something strange coming from within me... my strength was back... but it was different... I felt even stronger.
I went invisible and took aim.
"Lets see what you really made of."
I took the shot... hitting him right in the head... I heard him yell out in pain.
I quickly reloaded and took another shot... hitting him in his right knee... he fell down... resting om his left knee.

I took advantage of this... leaving my rifle in the tree, I hopped down and ran towards him.

It took a second to reach him. Once I was near him I planted a kick right square in the middle of his back... the sound was like thunder.
He hit the ground and I jumped back... landing on top of a bus.
He got up a few seconds later and starting looking around with a confused look on his face.
I knew he wouldn't see me coming... I jumped down of the bus and ran at him again and landed a kick to the back of his head... the resulting force making him do a front flip and landing on his back. I jumped up higher this time... landing on a light post.
He got up again. No surprise.
"Your pretty hard headed for someone soo small" Funny thing was... he's taller than me... but I played into my ability.
You looked around trying to find this new disembodied voice.
"Great... now I'm starting to hear things."
He was turning to run back to the fight when I jumped at him again.
I jumped off the light post... and tackled him.
"Where do you think your going?"
I had him pinned to the ground.
He had a surprised look on his face... right before he managed to break his right arm free and hit me in the side... knocking me off of him.
I didn't go far though... landing about 6 feet away from him.
My invisibility cut out... and took him by surprise... I was now every mans weakness... the one thing he would have a hard time resisting.
He stood there... frozen on the spot... staring at me.
Now that I got a good look at him... he wasn't to bad looking... not exactly my type though.
"Not what you expected is it?"

OOC: I have the ability to mask my scent now... you can't smell me.
The only one who can see me while I'm invisible is Hybrids character.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:07 pm

OOC: I'm going to be editing my bio.
Adding my 2 newest abilities.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Universe: Regular
Name: Velvet Assasin
Class: Anti-Hero
Powers:Invisibility, regeneration, can mask her scent. Has extreme speed and "super" strength, hightened senses.
Weapons: Prototype Dragunov SR117 .50 Caliber single shot Sniper Rifle (fires Tungsten tipped .50 Calibur bullets), Two Modified Desert Eagles(fires (insert bullet size here) Tungsten bullets)
Backstory: Her parents were killed by the Apocalypse when she was 10 years old... she didn't find out that they were dead until she was 15. When her Aunt Leslie told her this... she ran away the night off, turning to street life. She managed to get a job at a grocery store when she was 18 and was made the manager within a year from starting. She got back in touch with her friends from school and even got an apartment with her best friend Jessica.
The rise in gang activity brought up old memories and turned into a vigilante when she was 20... things got turned upside down one m=night when she was 21... a night she will never forget.
She got home after taking a down a small gang... the door was open. When she entered she was knocked unconcious and injected with a serum that completly changed her body... giving her extra abilities. She was found on the kitchen floor by her friend Jessica and was taken to hospital. She awoke from a 3 day coma and made her escape shortly after.
This is the story of the Velvet Assasin

Apperance: 5'5", medium length black hair with purple highlights, goldish-brown eyes

Through her transformation she is now perfect in apperance and her voice is pure.(essentially like a Twilight Vampire without the vampire part.)

OOC: Red indicates stuff that has changed or added.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next