Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 pm

She fell to one knee.
"You may be quicker Aurora... but I'm stronger."

I kicked her in the chest, sending her flying into a highly detailed, life size ice sculpture of kingpin.
"Ray, the bitch has been iced... time to go."

The bracelet on my right wrist wasn't just an expensive looking accessory... it was the remote for the Challenger.
It had three diamonds on it... the largest one in the middle activated the self drive feature, the one on the users right activated a weapon deployment system which could launch a firearm out the drivers window to aid the user, side arms work best, and the one on the left activated the invisibility.

"Your gonna love this Wilson."

I pressed the center button, which pulsed red for two seconds before staying a constant green.

About thirty seconds later... the Challenger came through the large crystal doors, sending shards in every direction as both doors shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

The Challenger hit seven people, four tables and two food carts before stopping beside me.

"I don't know if you'll love this one though."
I pressed the right button, the drivers window rolled down before one of my Eagles was launched into my waiting hand.

I took aim at kingpin.
"Don't worry... its for the best."
I fired twice, the first bullet hitting him dead center in the right knee and the second went through his left shin.
He fell to the ground screaming in pain.
"Consider that the appetizer."

Before getting in the car, I knocked over one of the tables and punched a middle-age snobby rich guy in the face.

I jumped in through the window Dukes of Hazard style and floored the throttle, driving back through the lobby and stopping outside the front doors so Ray could get in.

OOC: btw Hybrid, were not going back to Ashley's apartment. So don't post alot... I have another idea.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"Nothing better then flying through New York city..."

I was thinking of flying to that party, see if they were alright. SO, I did, and I saw a lot of commotion and then doors, very nice crystal doors, breaking apart all over he floor. There was a nice catfight, and Ray killing guards...it seemed like the usual.
The challenger broke through the glass; which Ray and Ashley jumped into.

"HULK WANT REVENGE!"

"Oh fuck m-"

A huge green figure smashed into my helicopter and I felt the tail of it break off.
I looked to my right and saw a big green face of fury beyond that of a super nova; or some shit like that I don't know.

"Get the fuck off my helic- Fuck it! You already broke the damn thing."

Fuck we're gonna crash into the party, great.

The helicopter spun into a descent toward the party. Quickly I punched the Hulk in the face, causing his head to shoot back quickly, and then slam into the chopper again. Which didn't do the landing any good.
We both looked at the incoming roof, and then we crashed right through. I found the flying green through all the debris and quickly launched myself off the seat, into the Hulk. We started pummeling each other, until we hit the party floor.
I took out some of the metal impaled through me, as the Hulk took out the propeller out of his chest.
He roared extremely loudly...and then the real fight began.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: lol... its funny how the Hulk said he wants revenge when I just read that part in the first rp.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I had just walked into the party in my tux when the challenger came in through the doors. I saw Ashley jump in and I ran for the front door, hopping in myself.
"I don't know whats worse," I said to Ashley, the fact that I didn't get to show off my tux or that you have NO patience what so ever"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 pm

"Well... that all depends on your definition of patience I suppose."

We were about 4 blocks from my apartment when everything suddenly went black.

"Got damn it Ray! I expected you to take better care of her! When was the last time she slept?"
He was speechless.
"Oh calm down, its me Chloe."

I took control of Ashley's body the second she passed out.

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 pm

I took an extra second to make sure my heart was still pumping blood through, the outburst was a little...much.
"You know Chloe, your pretty lucky your sister's alot more understanding then me" I said to her once I figured out what happened, "cause I would, well, I don't know exactly what I'd do"
"Oh and about taking care of her," I began, "I've been gone a day or two"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 pm

"Yeah... I know."

We were out of New York City just before five in the morning.

"Chloe?"
"Yes Ray?"
"Where are we going exactly?"
"You'll just have to wait and see... its a surprise."

About ten minutes later I turned right onto a long, winding dirt road. After another five minutes, it started coming into view... my house.

Surrounded by a thick forest, the Victorian style farm house was built in 1906.

"Wow."
"Calm down Ray... its just my house."

OOC: Chloe's house is mentioned briefly in the first rp.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

As the car made its way towards the house it was ripping through the dirt road. We were leaving a cloud of dust from what I could see in the rearview mirror.
"So Chloe?"
"Yes?"
"Why are we coming here extactly?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well... you saw what she did to kingpin... think about that for a second and I'm sure you'll figure why."

I pulled the Challenger up to the front of the house.

"I'm going to leave her body now... can you take her up to the main bedroom for me?"

Ashley's body fell back against the seat.

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Suddenly Ashley's fell back against the seat, almost lifeless. I stared at her for a minute, then got of the car and walked over to the driver's door. I opened it and picked Ashley up and brought her inside. The house was in good condition for the most part, I found the stairs and brought her up them. There a couple doors so I chose the closest bedroom, I placed Ashley's body on the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm

With sleep comes nightmares... and those nightmares are everything I've worked to keep inside... the death of my parents... Chloe's death... my death... everything.

It was the one reason why I pushed myself to the point of collapse.
I knew that the memories would be waiting for me when I closed my eyes.

I woke up screaming... my face soaked in a cold sweat.

There was a voice in the darkness that reassured me...
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm

I didn't what to expect as Ashley slept, I mostly just sat there in my own little world letting my own thought keep me company. I began to hear Ashley stir, like she was in a dream or something. However she started breathing heavily and quickly and I knew it wasn't a good one. Suddenly she sprang awake and screamed. She was cold and sweaty, and absolutly terrified. I got up and sat beside her.
"Shhhhh..." I told her quietly, her eyes were darting around wildly.
I put my arm around her and tried my best to comfort her, whatever she was keeping bottled up inside wasn't good.
"Wh-where am I?" She said, her voice shaky.
"We're at Chloe's" I said, "Its okay"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

I opened my eyes, and looked around.

"Yo, what the fuck..", my arm was out of it's socket, like christ, if my muscle wasn't holding it in place it would be off.
I popped it back into place, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK". My healing factor quickly healed the rest, and then I got up.

"So what the hell...right, I forgot he was really pissed off."

I heard a large roar, and the Hulk smashed right in front of me. Dodging his punch, I ran toward a juke box and quickly played the first song in it.

"I'm your boogie man, that's what I am!", the song was I'm Your Boogie Man. Awesome.

"Bring it on you big green gamma freak."

He lunged at me with his fist, which I dodged quickly again. I jumped onto his shoulder and stabbed it; sliding down to the base of his back. He tried reaching for me, but I kept my distance. He managed to grab me and then throw me into a marble wall, which I crash through.

"Time to try out these new powers..."

I concentrated and then sprinted at the Hulk; I used the gravity to boost me forward, while I made myself weigh around 50 tons. The ground started to crack from the loud pounding each step I took in my sprint.
We collided, and I managed to crash right into his stomach, pushing him through a wall. Although he kept standing I knew it hurt him. I sent a punch with the force of 40 tons, with my claws out, into chest slashing it into his face.
He roared in anger and pain and started swinging around randomly. After healing from the damage he sprinted at me, he was pissed now.
I got ready for him, but then something weird happened; I heard another yell, it sounded like the Hulk's, but it wasn't.

"I'M GOING TO WRECK THE GREEN FREAK AND THE SMOKING MAN MESSING WITH MY ENEMY"

Was he talking about me, oh right, I'm the only one smoking a cigar.

Suddenly another big dark green figure busted through the wall, tackling both me and the Hulk out of the huge building. We were free falling, until we hit the ground with a bang. Bang, as in we hit a tanker, fucking great.
I rolled out and coughed up some blood; struggling to get up. As soon as I was up my healing factor kicked in, and then I got my mind back in.

"What...the...fuck"

The Hulk got up, then the new green guy too. He was just as big as the hulk, and he looked like him too, but he had a darker green to him. He was wearing dark brown jeans, which were ripped, and his hair was buzz cut brown. He had a couple black symbols on his chest and arms. He seemed more sophisticated than the Hulk, which isn't good.

Suddenly they both charged each other, the dark green freak punched the Hulk so hard, he flew towards me, hitting me in the everywhere. I slid out from under the Hulk, but he managed to grab my legs and throw me at the new guy. Quickly I made myself 50 tons and made a forcefield around me. I hit him in the face like a cannon ball. He flew back, as I landed on my feet like a cat.
Then they both looked at me and charge at me, yelling like mad green freaks.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 am

My eyesight started to come back and I quickly scanned the room, it was dark out... the moonlight shining through the thin curtains.

The rooms décor wasn't modern, it seemed like it belonged in the 1900's instead.

"Chloe's house?"
He nodded.
I looked down at my body... I was still wearing the dress.
"Fuck... what the hell happened to me?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

"Well," I said taking my arm off her, "As we were driving back you began to yell at me, but it wasn't you it was Chloe"
I explained everything that happened up til I brought her upstairs and layed her down on the bed. I couldn't tell if she was angry or not.
"And up until a few minutes ago you were fine, sleeping like baby"
I waited for everything I said to sink in.
"So are gonna tell me whats been on your mind lately" I said pointing to her drenched clothes.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

*X-26*

"Looks like the party's already started" I said as the SUV drove towards the Hotel the auction party was at.
"The party ended after someone got passed security and shot Mr. Fisk" Phil Glass replied.
"Not what I mean", I paused as something flew out of the building and onto the street, "That party"
Phil nodded, confirming what I said and then pulling out a strange gun, aimming it at me.
"Time for some juice"
He fired the gun and a concentrated heat beam or "laser" fired from the barrel. I stuck out my hand as soon as the beam struck flesh I felt immense power surge through me. When the let go of the trigger I was fully charged and ready.
"Fun time" I said and then teleported a few blocks down the the street.
I looked at the thing that had just moments ago flown through a building. It was getting up when it noticed me, with surprising strength it backhanded me into a nearby street lamp. I got up and teleported forward, appearing right behind it. I took out one of my Katanas and sliced the back of It's leg, causing it fall to one knee. I swung backwards in an attempt to hit but I straffed and sliced It's back. It yelled out in pain and then charged. I tried to dodge again but It grabbed me as I moved and threw me back into the building it flew out of.
I landed, a little winded, and felt several bones had popped out of place. within seconds they were mended and the thing jumped through a window. I channeled my energy and blasted the thing while it was in the air with a solid beam. There was an explosion and whatever it was fell to the ground in flames.
"Well, that was entertaining" I said and turned around.
Suddenly movement came from beind me and I saw it get back up, relativly unscathed.

Last edited by PredAlienHybrid on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

The Hulk got up from the energy shot at him and roared, damn he was just gonna get stronger.
Suddenly the Brute, (it was branded on his shorts, figures), smashed me into the new guy. I felt myself get impaled by a sword; I looked into that dude's eyes, he smiled and then an energy beam shot out of the sword. I flew back into a building, covered in flames.

Struggling, I got up, and then my healing factor kicked in. The new guy let the two behemoths at it, as they started wrecking each other.
He cocked his head, and then teleported towards me, sending a high speed hook kick. I changed my weight to 50 tons, as the kick hit my face. My head popped back, but I stayed in place. I bursted forward with my power, smashing him through 2 cars, and into a building.
He stayed there a few seconds, and then teleported behind me impaling me with his sword, and then slashing it down. Ripping out my claws, I quickly turned around slashing his chest right open. His bones were also laced with adamantium.

"So your a Weapon X project just like me..."
The guy grinned at me, with a wincing pain as his chest healed.
He teleported behind me, stabbing me a couple times, then kneeing me a few feet away from him. I smashed into a car, as it exploded, but I managed to get up in time.
Appearing behind me, he sent an elbow to my neck, but I quickly dodged and sent a punch of 30 ton, with my claws out, at his stomach.
I felt like a bee as my fist entered and then released quickly. He flew through a car, and through a truck full of cement. He slowly got up, and his healing factor kicked in.

Suddenly the Brute and Hulk smashed in the middle, and then we found ourselves fighting each other. Me smashing the Brute in the face, and then the Hulk throwing me in to the ground, as the Brute smashed the new guy, into the Hulk, as he got impaled by the katanas.
You know the usual...
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 pm

I stabbed the man I knew as X-13 in the shoulder, then punching him in the face.
"So, X-13, I've heard alot about you" I said as I twisted his arm back.
"I go by Badger now" He said, elbowing me in the jaw and stabbing me in the stomache.
I grabbed him and telepoeted us both 50ft into the air and then letting go and teleporting down. I lept onto the hulk and grabbed his face with both hands. I concentrated more energy and force exploded, causing me fly off him from the force. I stood up but the Brute guy grabbed my arm and used me like a bat and hit Badger as He was still falling. It felt like I hit a titanium boat though, the guy was a few tons heavier then normal.
I grabbed one of my Katanas and sliced open Brute's wrist so he'd let go, then I teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 pm

"Nothing... nothing I want to talk about right now."
I looked at him... taking in his emotions... he was... worried about me.

A part of me wanted to tell him... but a more dominant part of me didn't want to... it wanted me to keep everything locked away... almost as if it wanted me to use those emotions... but for what I didn't know.

"How long was I out?"
"Almost a day."
"Shit... guess I should... get cleaned up or something."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm

She got up and left the room and I sat there for a while, a pinch of anger flared for a split second. I didn't know if she simply didn't want to talk about it or didn't trust me with it, either I wasn't going to push...for now. If I knew one thing it was keeping those kinda emotions brings out the worst in you, something no one knew better than me. I got up and found the nearest T.V. flicked it on and set it to the nearest news channel. There was a big fight going on in the city with a few people I knew all to well.
"whoa..."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 pm

I dodged another car, and then sprinted forward jumping onto the Hulk. I ripped out my claws and then started to stab him in the back. The Brute charged and then punched the Hulk with enough force send me flying off, and the Hulk through a building.
The new guy teleported in front of me in the air, stabbing me in the gut. Grabbing his hand, I changed my weight to 30 tons, crashing into the ground. As soon as we hit the ground, the Hulk kicked us both right into the Brute.
Quickly, I rolled out from underneath and jumped away. I looked around and saw that everyone left, except for a few helicopters, the police would be here soon so I had to make this quick.

There was a tanker, I ran over to it quickly as I let the other 3 battle it out. Raising it up, I made it weigh less then it was, and then ran over to the other three. There was a lot of parked cars, probably from the party, so this would be a pretty big explosion.

"Time for the grande finale..."

I jumped into the air, and then turned my weight to 40 tons, crashing, into all three.
We all crashed back, as the explosion flew into the air, creating a mini-mushroom.

10 Minutes later

I woke up, but what I saw was just inferno...fire everywhere. There was no sign of the Hulk or the Brute, they must have left. It was to quiet.

I struggled to get up, patting myself down from the fire. My healing factor would take awhile to heal from this. suddenly I saw movement, and the new guy got up. We made eye contact, and then we started limping toward each other.
We got to each other slowly, then we started to fight again.
He slugged me in the face, as I payed him back with an elbow to the face. We caught fire, from the inferno surrounding us, but we kept fighting. I put both my hands on his shoulders, as did he.

He teleported us onto a roof top, which helped our healing factors speed up the process rather than be in a raging inferno.

I cracked my neck, and got ready once more.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

There was an explosion on the television screen and the signal was cut off. I couldn't stay here any longer, I had to take care of unfinished buisness. I walked over to the bathroom door, the shower going on the other side of the door.
"Ashley" I said after I knocked, "I have stuff I gotta take care of, I'll see you later"
I walked out he front door and walked to the highway. I saw a large truck going in the direction I was heading. As it passed me I reached out with a clawed hand and grabbed the back of the truck. I climbed onto the roof and watched as New York came ever so closer.

Once I was back in the city passage through was really easy. I swung and jumped from building to building, one building came into view that stood out like a sore thumb, Fisk Enterprises. I jumped through the window and landed in front of a large desk. Suddenly two indivisuals with swords attacked from my left and right. I jumped up, avoiding both slashes, and then wrapping them oth up in tendrils and threw them at the a wall.
"Any more hostility Kingpin," I said calmly, "and I'll start to feel like you dont like me anymore"
"Too true" The Kingpin said turning around in his chair, "But I never did like traitors"
"I was never on your side to begin with"
"It still displeases me that you would help mount a personal attack on me"
Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I noticed movement. A swift kick hit me square in the face. I looked and saw Aurora, the Kingpin's new body guard standing in front of me. She unleashed two more swift punches, one to my stomache and another to my chin. Suddenly fury took over and I lunged faster than she anticipated. She dodged one of my punches but as she did I had already punched her in the gut and back handed her across the room. I swung around and looked at the Kingpin, he showed no signs of emotion. I let out a roar of rage and charged. I landed on the desk and then raised my arm to draw first blood. The a split second before I could attack there was a flash and I felt 300 volts of electricity course through me. Then the pain suddenly pieced all at once and I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

I was in the shower for what felt like hours... and apparently it was.
It wasn't until the hot water ran out that I finally turned off the shower.

I grabbed the first towel I saw, wrapped it around me and went out into the hallway.
"Chloe?"
"Yes?"
"What am I supposed to wear?"
"Already taken care, I got some stuff from your apartment while you were asleep."

I walked passed her and into the main bedroom, closing the door behind me.
I found the clothes I bought in Mexico... they looked clean.
All my weapons were on the dresser.

I could feel Chloe watching me.
I turned around to see her sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Ray back yet?"
"No... he never left you know."
"What are you talking about?"
"When you were asleep, he never left the room... it was like he was guarding you or something."
"... he wasn't doing a very good job."
"Nightmares?"
I nodded.

She dropped the subject and left the room.

I got dressed and looked around the room, the floor was hardwood... looked like maple.
The walls were a creamy looking white and everything was color coordinated with it... except the dirty red dress that was on the floor.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm

I hung there, in too much pain to move. I had two large wires hooked up to cuffs on both my wrists. Above me my symbiote was suspended by some sort of containment field. It was extremely weak, fragile and hungry. The room was dark with strange euipment everywhere. I was focused on the man in the lab coat however, he was the reason I was here. From what I over heard he was paying the Kingpin alot of money for me as a labrat and a lab to keep me in. He would frequently ask questions reguarding my unique situation but I hardly give great answers. When ever I got mouthy or violent he would flip a switch and a painful electric shock through me.
"Now Mr. Connor, lets see if we can meet the real you?" he asked as he prepared some sort of short staff.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 pm

The sky was a bright blue, the wind warm and inviting. I was walking down a sandy beach, enjoying the soothing sound of the waves. This place seemed so familier, but at the same time mysterious. I looked ahead and saw two people, a boy and a girl, playing and running around the beach. They were in their teens atleast and their happiness radiated like a furnace. I stood there and watched the two and for once felt truely happy.
But it didn't last.
suddenly black clouds came out of nowhere and the water became extremely violent. At once all the light was sucked out and all I saw was darkness. Suddenly I heard a girl scream followed by three gunshots.

I woke up. I was still in this laboratory and this twisted scientist Tom Squall still loomed over me.
"Now,now, we can't have you passing out like that" He said with poison on his tongue, "You can't see the brilliance of my work that way"
"Lucky me..." I said weakly.
He frowned and sent another wave electricity through the chains. The instant they hit me I simply laughed at the pain, it seemed to make it a little more bareable. He took out a small surgeon knife and cut a specific piece of the symbiote off. It felt like he just cut off my hand.
"Well, this is most intriguing" He said smiling.
The piece squirmed for a while and then hardened, it looked dead. Dr. Tom didn't seem surprised.
"As you can see it cant survive without another, symbiosis they call it." he said to me without looking.
"I've heard it before"
"I bet you have," He then walked up to me and prepared a large needle, "You know how the symbiotes work, but the real question is do you know how yours works?"
"I never did ask"
"And you wouldn't have recieved an answer, this is no normal symbiote, Its been mutated"
This bit of new information caught my attention, It explained why I had done some of the things I did.
"You see its more predatory than intelligent, a new strand in it's evolutionary line" He said as he stuck the needle into my arm, I hardly felt a thing. He took my blood and then stuck the needle into the stone pirce of symbiote he had extracted from before. Suddenly it cracked and little orange and black tentacles crawled out.
"And this is the first pure form of that line" Dr. Tom said smiling down at the little monstrocity. He blacked it in a glass cylinder and placed it on a desk.
"Now its time to take care of you, you dont serve any purose to me any longer"
I stared blankly at him, I had a dreadful feeling he wasn't going to simply let me go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next