Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am

I was about to answer but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that we weren't alone.
"We aren't alone are we."
It was more a statement then a question.
"Kill me if you wish Ray... but is that really what you want? Is killing me going to solve your problems or the problems of someone else?"
A bright flash of lightning lit the entire area, followed within seconds by a loud crack of thunder.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 am

"What makes you think your really talking to Ray now?" We said, chuckling for a few moments, "The Ray you knew is not currently present, his mind has been flooded with pain and fury, the likes of which you are slowly becoming familier with"
Thunder crackled again, drowning out the silence that had settled. Our impatience had gotten the better out of us once again, the anticipation was growing.
"As for your previous question, No, we are not alone, nor should you worry about any interruptions, it's not that kind of not alone" We told her, "We can clearly see that things need a little push in the right direction!"
We raised our foot and stomped it into the floor, and for a moment nothing happened. Suddenly long, symbiote, spikes erupted through the floor and began moving down towards Ashley, and would surely impale her if they met their target.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 am

The long symbiote spikes erupted from the floor, making there way towards.
"Jump when I saw so." Chloe said in my head.
They were getting closer and closer.
"Now."
I jumped into the air, the spikes missing me by inches.

OOC: You can kill me if you really want to, I have an idea if you do... just make it epic.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 am

She jumped out the way of the wave of spikes, just what we expected. We tackled her mid-air, which wasn't difficult from the tight quarters from the hallways. We both tumbled down a set of stairs but we reagained our balance quickly and still had a moment to grab her and throw her through the wall. We stepped through the hole in the wall, slightly irritated.
"C'mon! Fight!" We shouted angrily, "Don't be a coward, fight back as hard as you can!"
The room was some sort of office, big enough to fit quite a few people. Taking that into consideration we lunged at Ashley yet again.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am

I dove as he lunged at me, his momentum taking him head first into an office desk.
He roared in anger.
I managed to land a kick to the side of his head before he turned and grabbed me again.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

After the blow to the face we quickly recovered, getting a solid grip on her in the progress. With a mighty heave we threw her into the window. The glass smashed and she was sent flying out.
We leapt out the window after her.
A few moments later we landed on the ground, making the ground shake as we landed. "We hope your not done fighting yet?" We called out and went in for another powerful punch.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

"Finished? I'm just getting started."
He came at me again, I gracefully dodged him and countered with another swift kick to the side of his head, harder this time.
There was a loud crack of thunder as my right foot connected with his head.
He stumbled slightly before quickly recovering and spinning to face me, a large tendril extending out from him in the process.
It hit me mid-stomach and sent me flying through the windshield of my car.
The car started moving as he picked it up and tossed. It hit the side of the building and bounced off, coming to rest on its roof.
"Not bad." I said quietly to myself.
He jumped on the car, collapsing the roof and leaving just enough room for me to move. The car started moving again, it bounced off another wall and rolled twice before stopping on its wheels.
He peeled the roof off and I was ready for him this time.
I lunged as soon as I saw him, hitting him mid-chest and around on to his back in the same motion.
"I'm beginning to think you don't like me.... I wonder why that is?"
I unsheathed my katana and plunged it into his back, it tore through his symbiotic skin with ease.
He screamed and howled in pain.
"Oops... I think I hit a nerve... gimme a second and I'll fix that for you."
I twisted the blade a full 360 degrees and he fell to one knee, cursing and screaming in pain.
I pulled the blade out and jumped off his back in one single graceful motion.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

The blade had been truly painful, but despite that We began laughing. "There we go, now things get interesting!" We said.
She stood there and another flash ingnited the area, the rain seemed to be getting heavier. She stood as if expecting us to lunge at her again, but she seemed to discover our hidden stradegy a little too late. Powerful tendrils had dug into the ground from our foot and travelled underneath the wet soil. Suddenly the ground erupted at her feet, and three long, black tendril appeared above her. They lashed out, seemingly taking her by surprise. She narrowly dodged the first one but the other two connected, sending her flying forward.
"You'll pay for what you did to us, I-We tried to help you, but decided to betray us instead" We said, pain and anger in our voice.
We punched the ground where she was laying a moment before, but she rolled and got up in a split-second movement. She strafed behind us, and we once again heard the unsheathing of her blade. It seemed to cut through the air as she attempted tp once again plunge it into our back, but we wouldn't fall for the same trick twice. As the blade touched the outer flesh the skin it's self seemed to crawl up the side of the blade until it was swallowed completely. A tendril shot out and pushed her back and we turned to face her.
"Now, where were we?" We asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 pm

"I didn't betray you Ray... you betrayed yourself... I'm not the one working for the enemy! I'm the one who's fighting this... joining him won't change things for the better and you know that! If there's any part of the Ray I know and love left in there... you'll know that this is wrong."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

We paused for a moment.
There it was again, that....feeling....like something wasn't right. But as quickly as it had appeared in vanished and all that we felt was anger again. "Don't lie to us, we know what we saw, No we won't listen to it" We said, whether to her or ourselves wasn't known. She took a step forward and we instinctivly punched forward, striking her hard in the chest. She went flying back and slid 20 feet afterwards. We moved closer, with each step readying to move when she sprung up to attack. "You know? We're surpised you weren't able to sniff them out" We taunted as we walked closer, not quite sure if she could hear or not. "Those are your brothers and sisters in there, yes that's right, he made more of you" We continued, trying to get a reaction.
But that wasn't the case.
Even as we stood over her she didn't get up. At first we expected she was somehow dead, but then we saw her begin to reagin strength in her muscles and she struggled to regain the air that was pushed out of her lungs. We stared over her, huge blades extending from our hands. We loomed over for the kill move, our revenge would be complete.
"And Now...It ends" We said quietly.
She looked up, her eyes stricken with tears. As we raised our arms in preperation to impale her through her chest we saw her mouth something we couldn't quite read. That uneasy feeling began creeping back but a more powerful force urged us to be done with it. As we took a step forward to go for the kill something stopped us completely.
It was a force like no other, an unbearable pain had pierced our head and dug into our brain like a drill. Suddenly images began burning into our head from past events, flashbacks of some of the stuff Ashley and I had done together. They felt like white hot irons being stamped into my brain. I took a few steps back, the pain was too much. For a moment I felt the symbiotes grip on my emtions loosned, the fury that had been tormenting me being lifted. But it quickly began regaining it's foot hold. It was too strong and I was unable to keep it restrained.
"I..can't get rid of..." I tried saying but it sooned got it's self under control, seeing Ashley as a greater threat than it had originally thought it made me lunge at her with claws extended. Suudenly I felt the suit tingle, and the hairs on my body stood up unexpactantly. We only had enough time to say "Wha-" when a huge bolt of lightning (attracted to the metal Katana which remained in our back) pierced through the sky and struck us with sheer power. The connection between electricity and metal within our body caused an internal explosion. In the split moment between pain and...more pain, I felt my mind completely broken free from the symbiote's influence. A millisecond after however, the explsion caused me to fly in one direction while the Katana flew in another direction. I smashed into the side of the building, going in and out of consciousness, I was having a hard time telling the difference. I tried looking around but it was too blurry and I was nearly paralyzed from the shock. I was able to stumble my way out of the building, and fall 25 feet to the ground. I landed but luckily the symbiote flesh had still been spread over me and taken most of the force. I tried standing again but it was difficult, my body was almost shutdown. I looked over towards where Ashley was attempting to stand, I couldn't guess what she was thinking.
"I'm...sorry" I said, and then turned to the building. I saw what I'd done out of anger, how I'd betrayed everyone, there was no way I could make it up to them.
But I could try.
I could feel them, Ashley's genetic replications were still growing inside the building, hidden cleverly so no one would find them. I urged myself to move, my body seemed to groan by it's self but it made the effort. I grabbed a huge chunk of solid concrete and lifted it, the strain alone was excrutieting. With a mighty heave I threw it through the side of the building, revealing the underground parking lot in the process. One way to make this thing crumble and undo the evil I'd done I thought as I jumped down into the parking lot. I moved towards the middle and fought with the symbiotes mental resistence at the same time. It had shared my brain with me, it knew what I was going to do.
"Too bad, looks like your stuck with me as I am with you" I said and beat down it's resistence.
As I walked into the middle I could see six huge support beams that held the entire building. Using my right arm I grabbed all the beams on my left side with symbiote tendrils and vice versa with my left arm. I breathed in and pulled with all my might. My already crippled joints seemed to moan as the powerful strain was placed on them, and I could barely continue the pressure. No, I have to do it, do it for her I thought to myself and felt renewed strength. I pulled twice what I'd should've been able to and felt the supports begin to give way. I heard several cracks and then six distinct *SNAPS*, and the support beams broke away.
With them gone the building was unable to support it's self and the building collapsed inwards, falling mostly into it's own footprint. The building was old enough so that it crumbled completely, and I had every reason to believe I was dead. But when I realized I was not yet crushed I looked up and saw black tentacles holding the collapsing roof in place. "What th-" I began to say when I deep voice inside my head said "GO!" and I rushed up. The moment I moved the rest of the building began to collapse again and this time I was caught in it. With my last reserves of strength I pushed up and felt a beam give away.
I looked up and inhaled frsh air with mixed with the dust I had been inhaling me previously, causing me to almost choke. The moment I stepped out the symbiote flesh retreated and took the form of torn black cargo shorts, which currently was the only thing I was wearing.
I was able to stumble a few more steps before I fell down and continued to cough up dust uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 am

I din't realize what I had said to him until after the fact, as he stood above me... ready to finish it... I had said it.
It seemed to effect him, down to his core but he couldn't fight the control that the symbiote had over him... anyone could see that.
But he continued to fight it.

There's was a brilliant flash of light, a bolt of lightning was attracted to my katana, which was only slightly visible against his skin.
Once the lightning struck him... it was all over. The internal release of energy from the bolt of lightning sent Ray flying in one direction and the katana in another... towards me. I tried to get up as quickly as I could but it wasn't fast enough. The katana pierced through my right shoulder and pinned me to the ground. The resulting wound began to burn intensely as the adamantium in the blades edge reacted with my skin. I pulled at it as quick as I could, slicing my left hand in the process as I pulled it from my shoulder.

Ray had to be dead... there's no way anyone could've survived that.
"Chloe... go back to Ghoul's... get my truck." My voice was emotionless.
"I'm... sorry."
"Don't be... I knew going into this... that it was either going to be me... or him." She left without a word.
I tried to stand up, pain still searing through the wound on my right shoulder as well as the gash on my left palm, but my strength was still wiped out from what had just occurred.

I saw Ray as he fell, 25 feet from where he had hit the building. He hit the ground hard but it looked like his symbiotic skin took most of the impact.
He had some how survived. He stood up with a determination I had not seen in him before... he must've gained control over the symbiote.
With intense effort, he picked up a large chunk of concrete and tossed it at the building, revealing what looked like an underground parking garage. He jumped through the hole... I could only guess what he planned to do.
The building began to shake violently a few seconds later before collapsing in on itself.
But it wasn't over. Despite all the odds, I saw him emerge from the wreckage... barely hanging on to life. He fell to the ground, coughing from the dust of the buildings collapse.

He brought the building down... to redeem himself... to prove who's side he was ultimately. He had done it to kill my "brothers and sisters" he had brought with him.
Most of them were killed in the collapse, but three emerged from the rubble and spotted me on the ground.
"Here we go again." Despite the pain, I jumped to my feet as quickly as I could. The ran at me, one was limping. Another had her right arm dangling, completely dislocated and broken and the third had a large gash along the left side of his head.
The one with the limp managed to lunge at me. I side stepped and kicking up with my right leg. The impact sent him flying a good 30 feet across the empty lot, he hit a metal post head first with a splash of crimson before falling limply to the ground.
The other two came at me together... trying to double team me. The man made the his move a few seconds before the woman did.
I ducked under his outstretched fist and rolled to avoid a swift kick from the woman... all of this in the same second.
"You're like fucking babies... no experience at all." I laughed.
While still crouched, I swung my right leg up and nailed the man mid-right side. His ribs cracked from the impact and he doubled over in pain.
The woman made her move, coming at me from the left. In a quick and precise motion, I pulled the Desert Eagle from its holster and unloaded the entire clip into her head. Her brains splattering out of the back of her head with each shot.

I stood up, turning to face the one that remained. He was still on the ground in pain. "Go now, tell your 'father' that I... we will be coming for him."
He got up as quickly as he could and ran off into the night.
Blood dripped from the finger tips of my left hand and I could feel the blood from my shoulder soaking my shirt, dripping slowly down my right arm.

The rain had stopped... almost instantly. The air was cool and still.
Using what energy I had regained, and what little I hadn't wasted in that little brawl... I ran to Ray, collapsing at his side as I got to him.
"Come on, say something Ray! Anything!"
I felt a tear roll down my right cheek, landing on Ray with a soft splash.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

My vision was getting more fuzzy, and if I hadn't of heard her voice I probably wouldn't have recongnized her. I was still coughing really bad but Imanaged a very weak "I-I'm sorry...". I looked up and was able to actually able to see her face the tears that had formed. I touched her chin which was as far as I could reach, "So sorry" I repeated.
I turned away quickly as a new wave of painful coughs erupted from my lungs. It was bad enough that I could some blood stained into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

"Just hang on! You hear me Ray!"
I heard tires in the distance. As they got closer, the lights of the vehicle lit the area where we were.
"Thank god!" I turned to see Chloe appear behind me.
"He's... how bad is it?"
I was fighting back the tears as best as I could.
"Not good... help me get him in the truck."
She nodded, walking over to Ray's feet.
"Ready, one... two... three!" With all my strength I lifted Ray, my hands under his shoulders.
Luckily the passenger door was open. Once he was inside, I ran around to the driver's side and got in.
"Chloe... go ahead and get everything ready, I'll be comin in fast so have Vladimir get ready for us."
She nodded and vanished.

I switched the Raptor to rear wheel drive and pulled the fastest u-turn I could.
Driving through the abandoned construction yard, I could hear sirens in the distance.
A few more tears rolled down my cheeks.
I was weaving in and out of traffic faster than ever, pushing the truck to the limits of its capabilities.
Horns honked as I weaved through the cars but I ignored them all.
I swung the Raptor hard right, side-swiping a parked taxi.
"Damn it!" My voice carried a mix of emotions that I didn't recognize.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I kept slipping in and out of consciousness but I could being dragged into a vehicle. Granted I wasn't the most mentally stable but I knew perfectly well where I didn't want to be.
"Don't do it, please don't do it" I moaned, not quite sure if she could hear or not, "Don't take me back to them, I can't face them like this, I'd rather jump out of the car...."
I curled up as my body seemed to want to explode from the inside, the pain was worsening. "Please.....not there...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm

"They won't do anything... I won't let them."
I understood perfectly why he wouldn't want to go back, and maybe I was being selfish but it didn't matter.
"I'll be with you the entire time... its just... there's nowhere else to go... and I'm not leaving you."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:01 pm

"You don't understand, I don't know of I can keep it restrained" I said to her, "It'll look for any trace of fear or anger and take over again, I need to stay away"
My head felt like someone was beating the inside like drum, it wouldn't stop pounding. "Please....just not there...."
I completely lost consciousness after that.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

"Alright... okay... not there."
I concentrated my thoughts on Chloe.
Chloe, I need you here... something's come up.

"You called?"
"Yeah... Would it be possible for me to join my mind with... Ray's?"
"I... I don't know, I mean yeah sure but he would have to be willing to do it... its a bit harder than just wanting to do it."
"Is there anything else we can do?"
"I could bring him to Summerland... of course I would have to put a restriction on his thoughts so he doesn't create everything in his mind."
"Then do it... send me and Ray into Summerland and drive to where the house used to be before you join us."
"Just... be careful."

Everything around me started to swirl... the images began combining into a twist of colours before everything went white.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 pm

I felt like I being pulled into a dream, when I woke up everything seemed white, blurry and incomplete. I could quite make out what had just happened but I wasn't in the car anymore. The pain had also subsided, which was sure sign I wasn't in Kansas anymore.
"Hello?" I asked, extremely confused.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm

I heard his voice echo across the vast emptiness.
"Hold on a sec."
I concentrated my mind on the best possible landscape.
Opening out from my mind, a vast open field of long green grass stretched out in front of me.

I saw Ray standing atleast 25 feet away from me. I ran full speed and playfully tackled him, bringing us both to the ground.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I grassy landscape had spread out before me unexpectantly, and before I knew it I was tackled to the ground. It wasn't a violent tackle like ones I had been recieving for the last little while, I actually was able laugh as I hit the ground. It seemed so hard to believe that what seemed like mere moments ago I had just been trying to violently kill the person i was with right now, but now I didn't seem to have care in the world.
"What, what is this place?" I asked Ashley.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm

"Is everything ready Ghoul?"

"Yes, everything is set..."

I looked around, all the electronics seemed to be plugged in and everything else for everyone was set into place, it was time.

"Vladmir, I know you don't like this plan, but it's good to do this before the war hits."

He sighed and looked around, "I'll be in my office, while you guys do your bullshit," he walked back towards the elevator, slightely unpleased.

I nodded towards Ghoul, he cackled with laughter and clicked the button, suddenly music started pumping and drinks were ready; a flood of people came rushing through the door, with weed, beer, and a hell of a lot of fun.

My expression turned into happiness, "hopefully Ashley comes back with Ray...safely." I picked up my whiskey and began the party.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

"This is Summerland... the place where I spent two years of my life."
I immediately regretted saying that, but it didn't seem to bother him.
"Anything you imagine can come to life here... though Chloe put a restriction on your mind."
I rested my head against his chest.
"You wanna talk about anything?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm

When she rested her head against i felt a little uncomfortable, but the feeling passed and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I didn't want this moment to end it just seemed so perfect. This place was nothing short of wonderful as well, for once my head felt clear, all traces of that monster were gone for the moment.
"I don't what to talk about" I said finally, wanting to forget about the symbiote, "Some thing go better without words"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 pm

I closed my eyes, not meaning to fall asleep... but sleep is soo much easier here... everything negative is blocked out in Summerland I could only imagine how Ray must feel... having his mind to himself for the first time in a very long time.

My mind began to wander while I slept, drifting from thought to thought. I felt Chloe lurking in my sub-concious mind, but she didn't linger for long.
She must be talking to Ray, I could feel the low hum as he spoke but I couldn't make out any of the words.

*As Chloe
"Its good to have you back Ray, even if its only temporary... when you left..."
I couldn't finish the sentence, if Ashley wanted him to know... she would tell him.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:58 pm

I blinked a few times to make sure I was seeing things correctly, but I could've sworn I saw Choe talking to me. Considering she didn't go away I remembered that I was in.. Summerland, It seemed to have been forever since I lasy saw Chloe.
"I feel so guilty for what I did" I sort of blurted out, "I mean, I was just so angry and it didn't go away..."
My voice trailed off and i once got images of the horrors I had done, so many wrongs. But i really didn't to dwell on those so I attempted to smile. "Anyways it's good to see you Chloe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next