Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:40 pm

OCC: You might as well continue on because I dont think I can add much more other than.....

IC: "The fuck is that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

"I wish I knew."
On the bottom of the box was a sealed envelope.
I picked it up.

"Its addressed to... me?"
On the front of the envelope in handwritten script was my name "Ashley Michelle Greene"

"This just reached a whole new level of weird."
I turned the envelope over, it was sealed with a wax stamp bearing the same trident that was on the box and the glove.
Breaking the seal, I opened the envelope and took the letter out.

Ashley,
This may come as a shock to you but if you're reading this it means I'm dead.
You're mother and I were not killed by mistake, events have been set in motion
for you even before you were born. One of them was the unfortunate death of
you're mother and I.
What you hold in your hand is what I call a wrist blade, I'm sure it will come in handy
should you find yourself needing to quickly and silently eliminate a target.

I was an agent for the US Government, a covert agency with the sole purpose of assassination.
I retired when you were born, but not all the loose ends were tied up before then.
You're mother and I were killed by a man known only as "Subject Zero" the product of one
of "Kingpins" experiments, he was genetically modified to be the perfect assassin... something
that you have already become.

Choose your path wisely sweety.

Your Father,
Alexander Greene

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 pm

I read the letter over her shoulder, to me it was like something out of aa old mystery novel. I had to admit I didn't plan my day going like this, trees with secret doors and boxes from dead parents and all. The there was that thing that was in it, like her father knew what she would become, it made me think about just how long the Kingpin had planned all this.
"You know, It looks about the right size too" I said looking at the wrist blade.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:25 pm

I looked up at him.
"That's because it does... it fits perfectly."

Until I read the letter I had believed that everything in my life had happened by chance...
but now I don't know what to think.

I folded the letter and put it back in the envelope.
"Have you ever heard of this Subject Zero guy?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

I thought back as far as I could, there was no mention of any Subject Zero.
"No, and I doubt anyone but the Kingpin knows who he really is, atleast anyone who's alive anyways" I said looking off in the distance, "We dont even know if he's employed by him anymore, but the Kingpin does have a way with words"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 pm

"We need to find him... now."

I picked up the box and went in the house.
"Chloe! We need to talk right now!"

OOC sorry i'll post more later
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 pm

"What did you do this time sis?"

I held the letter out in front of me with my left hand, keeping my right behind my back.
"Oh."
"You mind explaining it to me?"

"I just found out a few minutes ago... I'm just as shocked as you are."
I revealed my right hand... pulling my sleeve up to reveal the entire 'device'.
"Oh."
"Yeah you better be speechless... unless you've been hiding things from me."
"Like I said... I just found out about 5 minutes ago. I was going to tell you later... I didn't want to ruin your good mood."

Chloe took the letter and read it.
"And before you ask, I don't know anything about this 'Subject Zero' person... but I'll see what I can find."
Without warning she disappeared.

I turned to Ray, who had just come in the back door.
"Chloe's going to find what she can about Subject Zero."

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am

2 Hours later

I was sleeping on the couch when Chloe came back, Ray was watching TV... one of the AvP movies was on.
"Wake up sis."

I opened my eyes slowly, the the light coming in through the window blinding me momentarily.
"Well...?"
"I found him."

This was not what I expected.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"You better be... I don't want to kill someone and found it was the wrong person."
"I'm sure its him... the computers at Kingpins tower aren't very secure from the inside. Once I got passed the firewalls, it was just a matter of finding the right information."

I didn't know my own emotions at this point... all I could think about was the multiple ways to kill Subject Zero... but it didn't bother me.
"Where." It wasn't a question... more of a demand.
"I'm not sure exactly but I did manage to get a picture of him. Its dated two days ago so its fairly recent."

I felt Chloe go into my body... the image of Subject Zero came to me through her.

He was about six feet tall, slim but muscular. His eyes were a golden brown colour. His hair was dark grey almost black but not quite. He was wearing black jeans, a long black leather jacket, almost like a trench coat and he had a bag over his right shoulder.

I recognized the place where the picture was taken.
"This is at the mall near my apartment... you coming Ray?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:32 pm

I had zoned out as I watched the movie. Suddenly I was seeing flashes of blood red and half-eaten corspes that had the blood sucked from them. Then I was seeing through something in first-person, It was perched in an alley blending in with some garbage cans. A teenage girl walked into what she thought was a short-cut. Suddenly I was, or atleast whatever I was seeing through, focusing on her completely. As she walked by I heard a loud screech and two orange and black tendrils whipped out and grabbed her. Before she could even scream several more burst out and grabbed her.......
I snapped back when I heard Ashley stand up.
"Well? You coming?" She asked, I guess I didn't hear her the first time. One look at her and I knew she had a clue as to where the Subject Zero guy was. She had a look in her eye, like a hunter preparing to hunt its prey.
"Lead the way" I said as I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 pm

It was a two hour drive back in to the city and another twenty minutes to the mall.

The mall parking lot was packed with cars... weekend shoppers.
"You still there Chloe?"
"Yeah... not like there's anything else to do."

I parked the Challenger as far from the mall as possible but still managed to set off three car alarms when I pulled into a spot.
Scanning the lot, I didn't notice any immediate threats.

I was travelling lighter than usual, my wrist blade was still on my right hand and I had also tucked my revolver through the belt of my pants.

"Here's the video screen in case we get split... the Bluetooth headset is clipped on the back."
He simply nodded and put the screen in his pocket.

The mall was packed with people, making it near impossible to see everyone.
I concentrated my thoughts, a few seconds later my vision darkened and the people in the mall became shadows.
A few stood out as red but that's not why I was here.

"The camera that took the picture is right there."
I pointed to the camera mounted on the wall in front the bank.
"He went in the bank and came out about five minutes later... his big seems heavier... after he left the bank he went to the right so lets start there."

We were making our way through the crowds of people when I saw something fly passed us.
"Looks like somebody wants to race."
I pulled the revolver out and handed it to Ray.

I ran after him, gliding through the crowds as if they weren't even moving.
There was a trail behind... I didn't get a good look at him, but for some reason the trail was white instead of red.

Before I realized it, I was chasing him through warehouse at the back off the mall when the trail stopped.

"Where are you!"
My voice echoed through the warehouse.

"I've been looking for you Ashley."
His voice was pure like mine.
"Come out here so I can kill you."
"I'm not here to fight you Ashley... I need to talk to you."
"Fuck you! You killed my parents and you expect me to talk to you about it!"
The rage of my voice was going full throttle now... giving each word an edge that I didn't know existed... I liked it.
"Yes, that was my plan."
"Then fuck you!"

I flicked my wrist up, the blade shot appeared instantly.
"How long have you known about your father being an assassin?"
"Why the fuck should I tell you?"
"Because I'm not the enemy here!"

Without any time to react, I was pinned to the ground.
His right hand was at my neck and his left had a Desert Eagle.

I looked at his face... it was full of regret and anger... but not towards me.
"Everyday I regret killing your parents... seeing what its done to you only makes it worse for me."
He released his grip and stood up... his back to me.
"Kill me if you must... but just know that I can be of more help to you than anyone."

I retracted the blade and stood up.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Were not much different you and I... we were both created for the same purpose by the same person. I did not kill your parents by choice... he threatened to 'pull my plug' if I didn't. He said he needed you for the same purpose he needed me.
He saw something in you... he knew that because of your father, you would make the perfect assassin."

"So this isn't fate... it was intervention."
"Perhaps... I was also the one who injected you that night... it was also the last time I did anything for him. I managed to break free from the mental hold he had on me. I was not born the way you were... I was created... and the kingpin is my father. He wanted to create some kind of super army of assassin's... so he started by doing the easy way first.
He created me for his cause, an agent of the shadows to do his deeds... to kill."

OOC: WHAT A TWIST!!!!! James Cameron didn't see that one coming!!!!!

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 am

I didn't know what to say.

I had believed that all of this was random chance... that my parents were killed randomly until I read the letter from my father.

And now this... I was supposed to be part of Kingpins "army"... some sort of super assassin team to do his bidding... to kill with out feeling or remorse.
But I would never be able to do that.

"So what will you do now Miss Greene."
"I don't know... I came here planning to kill you but... your just as fucked up as me!"
"Strange isn't it? I don't suppose its too much trouble to ask if I can join you?"
"You can come with us... but I don't trust enough yet."
"Fair enough... and what do you mean by us."

Without a word, Ray came out of the shadows.
"I see... friend of yours I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am

He was walking at first... but without warning he lunged at Zero.
I managed to jump in between them and Ray took me to the ground instead.

I whispered in his ear. "He wants to help... just wait. If he does anything... I'll take him down."
Though I was whispering, I knew he could hear us.

"That won't be needed... I hate my father just as much as you do Miss Greene."

Ray released me and took a few steps back.
His emotions were mixed... he trusted me... but wasn't sure if he should trust my choice to let Zero work with us.

"We should go before we attract any attention. Do you have a car?"
"Its in the parking lot."

5 Minutes later.

"I must say Miss Greene, I'm impressed by your choice of cars... I wouldn't have guessed you were into to classics."
"I'm not... there just something about this car, it almost called to me when I first saw it. Though I didn't get it by chance."

"I know... I've been monitoring there communications. I heard you had come back from the dead though I was surprised my father did not... this was an inside job. Someone put alot of work into making sure you made back to New York."

We were quiet the rest of the way back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:07 am

Chloe seemed to know we had brought Zero with us before he was even in the door.

"I thought you were going to kill him."
"Sorry to disappoint you sis but... there's been a change of plan."

We all gathered in the kitchen as Zero explained everything to Chloe.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 am

They all drove the rest of the wat back to Ashley's apartment, I pefered to swing there. I didn't trust the Zero guy one bit, but Ashley knew something was up so I'd let him live for now. I started to relax at the thought when I heard a horrible screaming in my ears and I had the strangest feeling someone had just died. These seemed to be becoming more and more frequent, I'd have to tell my friend soon.

I made it to the apartment just a few seconds after they had. I jumped through the window but didn't change human, I didn't like the Zero dude knowing who I was right now, Instead I climbed onto the cieling and waited for him start explaining...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am

The sudden news seemed to have no effect on Chloe... she was always better at hiding her emotions than I was though.
"By the way Ash, this came for you in the mail... its from Aurora."
"What?"

How did she find out that I was here?

"I read it already... she wants to meet you."
"Where?"
"A heavily forested area just north of here... she wants you to bring your car."

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hearing this I dropped from the cieling and landed on my feet. I streched and flexed then walked over to Ashley.
"So when are we leaving?" I asked, "I hope this trip's more fun than the last one, unless you want to invite her to be our friend too..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

"Your gonna have to stay out of sight then... it says to come alone."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I focused for a second, then my entire body turned invisable save for a pair of white symbiote eyes.
"As we asked before, when do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 pm

"Now I guess... I'd hate to keep her waiting."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I drove the Challenger to the location Aurora gave me in the letter.

At the top of steep hill was a single car... a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429.
"So... she wants to race... alright."

Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 Lf08_r10
Aurora's car

Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 1970-d10
Ashley's car
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

The kid sprinted towards me and then teleported behind me. He sent his katana straight through my abdomen and kicked my full force in the head, sending me 10 feet away from him.

He teleported again, elbowing me in the chest. When he came down to stab me in the head with his katana, I grabbed it, just before it got me in between the eyes. I pushed it up hard, knocking his face up with the hilt.

Before he could do anything, I punched him with a kinetic force of 10 tons, sending him far back. When he got up, I threw his katana into his gut, but he teleported into it grabbing it by the hilt of the sword. He came in quickly slashing across my face, and then gauging the blade into my shoulder punching my face a few times. Before he sent that last fist, I swatted it away with my hand, pushing him away and grabbing his katana out of my body. I rushed in, stabbing it back into his abdomen, while headbutting him.

Grabbing his leg, I made him as light as a rock, and brought him over my head and face first into the ground. Continuing, I twirled around and threw his body away from the roof, with the strength of 15 tons. He flew far, over a couple of buildings and then teleported away.

I didn't see him for another 10 minutes so I presumed he went to go do something else. I ran to the edge of the building, catching a scent from Ashley's car. After that, I jumped off the roof, making my way quickly to Ashley's new place. I presumed that Ray was going to be there also.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

I pulled up beside Aurora's Mustang.
Her passenger side window rolled down, she was looking straight ahead.

"Still working for the fat man I see."
"And I see you still fight a losing battle. He made a mistake with you but I am the correction, and I'm here to remove that mistake."
"Then bring it on bitch."

I revved the Challengers supercharged 340 Hemi V8. 572 horsepower flowing through it.

Aurora turned the key in the Mustang's ignition, the 429 cubic inch V8 roaring to life.

As I expected she launched first, I launched within a split second of her, a smile on my face as the nose of the Challenger launched skyward.

The section of road she had chosen began with a quarter mile stretch of straight road.
I beat her to the first turn, a shallow left hander that gave way to another quarter mile stretch.

The second stretch ended with a hard right hand turn, a let off the throttle for a second and floored it again, giving the back wheels enough torque to swing the back end out.
I drifted the car around the corner as the Mustang pulled up inside the corner to my right.
The Mustang hugged the turns but lacked overall straight line power... she did her homework.

We both pulled out of the turn, I straightened the Challenger out and came up along side the Mustang.
This stretch was only a third of a mile.
I pulled ahead once again.

The next turn consisted of a series of corkscrew "s curves", something that this car was obviously not intended for.
"That bitch."
I slowed down before entering the first curve, flooring the throttle on exit before entering the second curve.
The Mustang may be better in the turns but I would be able to carry more speed through this section, as long as each drift was perfectly executed.

We raced side by side through the s curves, the Challenger sliding around the outside of the each curve while the Mustang held the inside.

We were approaching the final curve in the tiring twenty curve series when I saw the Mustang suddenly jerk to the left. I expected her to try something, and she had played it clean up until now.
I expected the hit but she timed it when I was the most vulnerable... dead in the center of the curve.

The Mustang's left front connected with the right rear of the Challenger, causing it to fish-tail before finally giving into a spin.
I tried to steer against the spin like it was a drift on the edge of control, feathering the throttle with perfect timing... but nothing could save it.

The Challenger dove through the guardrail and off of a ten meter high embankment... connecting with a large pine tree in mid-air.
The tree dealt a near death blow to the front of the car, hitting off center and on the driver side at a forty-five degree angle.
The Challenger would then meet two more pines while still airborne before finally hitting the ground. The first tree caved the roof in on the passenger side, the second hitting dead center in the drivers door. The Challenger hit the ground and violently rolled four times before finally coming to rest at the rivers edge.

Everything was black...

OOC: Zero is to save Ashley

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I witnessed the events of the race from the top of a large pine tree. I could smell that Zero guy near by, which made me all the more uneasy. I watched in horror as Aurora drove Ashley's car off the road. I knew I could get there in time if- Zero rushed past me like a blur. I wanted to save Ashley but it was too late already for me to do anything. Then I saw a reflection in the trees, Aurora's car was still near. I anger flared and I grabbed two pine trees with two stretchy strands of tendril webbing, I used the trees like a sling shot and shot towards the mustang.

I flew through the air and spotted the Mustang below. Two tendrils sprang from where my rib cage was and caught the roof of the car. I pulled in and slammed down hard on the vehicle, sparks surged from below. I let out a piercing roar and punched a hole in the roof. I crawled onto the hood and looked my victim directly in the eyes...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 pm

OOC: nice hybrid... just don't kill her... or the car.

Everything was black... I had the slightest feeling that I was upside down... there was something warm near me... something burning.

I tried to move but couldn't... a numbing, white hot pain shot through my entire left side.

I could hear voices but they sounded like whispers.

The pain continued to surge through my body... death was approaching... again.

I began lashing out against the darkness despite the numbing pain.
I managed to undo my seat belt... which was a bad idea.

The seat belt was the only thing supporting me, with it unlatched I fell my seat and to the roof below.
A crack as my shoulder dislocated and my shoulder blade cracked.
I screamed as the new pain shot through my body, adding to the already unbearable pain in my entire left side.

My right leg was the only limb that was unbroken. I used it to inch my way out of the car on my back.
By time I was fully out of the car, the entire front was engulfed in fire. The flames beginning to lick at the interior.

The fire must have struck one of the NOS lines because the flames suddenly and violently turned green.
Within a few seconds the car exploded and everything went black again.

When I woke again, Zero was the first thing I saw.
My body was wet and cold. The cold numbed the pain slightly, dulling the blade that was being dragged across my left side.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

"Try not to move, your injuries are healing slowly. Temperature tends to have a negative affect on it."
"Why... how did..."

My voice was quiet as I forced the words out.

"Try not to speak either. Your left lung is collapsed, though it is nothing to worry about right now. It will all heal soon."

It was quiet again, nothing but the sound of the wilderness. The river. The birds. The wind rustling the trees and the slight crackle of a fire.

"To answer your question, I came with Ray. I knew Aurora would try something, I didn't get to know her well before I left but I know what kind of person she is and can be. As soon as Ray returns we'll get you out of here."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next