Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Marvel: Civil War Empty
PostSubject: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 pm

A line is being drawn, a line that will split the super hero community right down the middle. After months of constant destruction by the battles between Super Heros and Super Villains, the regular people have been protesting that a change must be admitted. The Government has spoken of an act that will require all meta-humans to register with the Government and reveal their secret identities to the public. The Superhuman Registration Act, also known as the SRA, has been kept secret from the majority of the Heros and has yet to be put in effect. but the pressure has been increasing more and more, and the Government is quickly running out of Options...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:26 am

"Don't forget Ashy, you can come see me any time you want."

That was the last thing I heard Chloe say before I "left" Summerland. Its kinda hard to leave a place when you don't even know how you got there so Chloe did the hard part. I just had to close my eyes and imagine where I wanted to go.

I pictured myself somewhere warm... though I guess I should've been specific.

"Chloe... why am I in Mexico?"
I heard her laughing.
"This isn't funny."
"My bad... I forgot to mention that you need to be specific."
"How the hell am I supposed to get to New York?"
"Well, you could run... but then what was the point in giving you a bag with $500,000 in it?"
I hadn't notice the bag hanging on my right shoulder.
"That's more than enough."
"I know, it should get you a car, some clothes and some weapons."
"Weapons?"
"Yeah, the Mexican Underground Markets would be a good place to start."
"Alright... I'll talk to you later sis."
If there was one good thing about this, it was the fact that I was within walking distant of Mexico City.

*2 minutes later*
"Chloe..."
"Follow me... and don't worry, your the only one who can see me."
I followed Chloe's spirit into a back alley, stopping at a metal door.
"Knock, state your name and your intentions. They won't ask you for the password."

I knocked.
Seconds later a window opened on the door, revealing a pair of eyes.
"Ashley Greene... I need a vehicle, clothing and some weapons."

"Then you've come to the right place."
His voice was deep, and it didn't have the accent that I expected.
I heard voices, sounded like Spanish, on the other side of the door. A few seconds went by before the door opened.

I entered, and the door closed behind me.
The entryway was a dark, narrow hallway. I could here water dripping from a pipe at the other end... the smell of mold filled the air.

The man who opened the door handed me a map. I took a quick look at it and handed it back. Without a word I walked down the hallway to another door. The door wasn't as heavy as the first and looked like it was remote operated. After a few seconds the, door opened, revealing warehouse style room filled with booths, tables and shady looking individuals.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

The wind was cold, but that was the least of my problems. There was nothing quite like northern Canada in the winter, except maybe Antarctica. Antarctica was an exageration but I laughed to myself anyways, I needed to laugh every once in a while. Sometimes this isolation was a little deppressing, so laughing at my own stupid jokes was a bit of a boost. Since the incident in New York had left me less than stable, I ended up removing the symbiote. But I then realized that symbiote had left parts of its self in me and they somehow mutated and grew rapidly. I was called my self Virulence, it meant a poisoned wound, which was what my life had become.

Today was different however, I felt my isolation was coming to an end so I made my way towards the nearest town. It was a relitivly small town but from there I was able to get a ride to the nearest air port. I had no intension of paying for my ride so I snuck into the luggage section and blended in with the cargo. I did the same with the next few planes until I ended up in the last place I thought I'd ever see again, New York City.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Marvel: Civil War 1970-d10

I'm posting this ahead of time in case I go on the Wii.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 pm

I didn't keep the map because I didn't need it. From the 2 seconds it took for me to look at it, I completely memorized it.

I walked past every booth, checking for anything I might need.
I thought all hope was lost when I reached the last table... until I saw what they had for sale.
"Howdy miss, what can I do ya for?"
"Those two revolvers and all the ammo you have for them... 45's I assume. I'll also take that jacket and the pants, holsters for the revolvers and... do you know anywhere I can get a car?"
"Well sure miss, I got a car. Real nice one to but it ain't for sale."
"Do you know anyone who is selling car?"
"I sure do! Talk to that shady lookin man over there."

"Thanks." I tossed him $10,000 and walked across the row to where a shady looking guy was standing.
"I need a car and I heard you got one."
"What's your offer miss?"
"What's your minimum?"
"$200,000."
"I'll give you 350,000."
He looked up at me.
"How does a pretty little lady like you get that much money to blow?"
"Same way you sell a car for 350,000."
He tossed me the keys, and I gave him 200,000.
"You'll get the rest once I see the car."
"Fair enough."
I followed him as he went through a set of large metal doors that led into a large empty room.
Sitting in the middle was a 1970 Dodge Challenger 340 T/A. It was white with black side stripes, lowered an inch and a half in the front and raised two inches in the rear.

I tossed him the money and when I turned around... he was gone.
"Weird..."
I put my bag on the back seat and walked around to the back to open the trunk.
What I found inside was not what I expected.
"That's an interesting spare tire... but atleast there's something familiar around here."

Set neatly in the trunk was a sheathed katana and an old friend.
I pulled the rifle out and checked it over.
"Bigger barrel... that's good."
I grabbed the sword and shut the trunk.
Placing everything on the back seat, I got in and put the key in the ignition.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 am

I turned the key and the engine roared to life... singing the symphony of american muscle.

I revved the engine twice.
"Supercharged... nice."
It also had a six speed manual transmission linked to a Pistol-Grip shifter.
The interior was race ready, a second set of race gauges, racing bucket seats with six-point harnesses. The only high-tech thing in the car was the stereo... but I wasn't going to need it, this is the kind of car that makes its own music.

I revved the engine so that the needle on the tachometer held steadily at 7500rpm without redlining, hit the clutch and shifted into first gear.
The torque going to the back wheels pulled the nose into the air, holding the wheelie through first gear. It dropped when I shifted into second and drove towards the exit of what I now knew was an old aircraft hanger.

The sun was setting when I was on the highway, turning a pinkish-orange as I made my way towards the US border.

Last edited by Alice on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I put up my hood and began to walk the streets of New York. I found myself walking through some of the worst nieghorhoods in the city. Everytime I walked past someone they glared at me but I never flinched once, I letally ate guys like them for breakfast, lucky for them I wasn't hungry.
I could've killed anyone and everyone I saw, but they weren't worth my time. Plus I knew if I started killing now I wouldn't be able to stop.
There was a smell of blood in the air, like a thick fog.
More and more people walked out and stared at me. They all had that evil smirk on their faces, I could see their sins on their eyes. Some of them called out threats, while others simply stared. I made sure not to provoke them, I was going to try and avoid bloodshed.
Unfortunately my new friends didn't have same idea I had hoped.
Some of them had baseball bats, others had handguns, some were just cracking their knuckles. I stood their and sighed, what was coming next was inevitable.
From behind one of them hit me in the back with the bat and I dropped to one knee. The next one swung another bat at my face, knocking me back. as they all began pounding on me I suddenly felt, good.
Suddenly I grew bigger and with a twitch of my arm I sent 4 guys off their feet. I grabbed the nearest guy and bit down on his head, I dropped his body and blood and brain matter splattered. They all started to run and I should've let them, I tried to. But as I feared I couldn't control myself, I grabbed several of them by the neck with tendrils and pulled them back.

"Not so fast", I said, it was only half my voice, the other was alot more monstrous.

I pulled them all in and impaled them all with several tentacles. I began hunting the rest, laughing as I slaughtered them all....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 am

I turned the radio on as I crossed the New York State line.
Scanning through the stations, I found Ignorance by Paramore.
"Better than nothing... hey Chloe, you find Ray yet?"

No answer... guess she was still looking.

It was raining lightly as New York City came over the horizon... a light haze rested over the top of the city.
The route I took into the city, as I should have known, took me through the Bronx... one of New York's worst neighbourhoods.
"This is gonna be fun."

I turned the radio off as I entered the Bronx... driving just under the speed-limit for the first time since I left Mexico City.

I pulled up to the street lights.
As I was waiting for it to turn green a heavily modified Honda Civic pulled up beside me and revved twice... the sound of someone farting into a can.

"You sure about that?"
"Course I am lady, everyone knows that tuner beats muscle." I answered with two revs of my own.
"Here we go."

The light turned green and I floored it... and once again the nose of the car rose gracefully into the air.
The Honda driver gave up as soon as he saw my launch.

"I found Ray... or atleast I think I found him."
"Either you found him or you didn't... which is it?"
"Well, it looks like Ray... he sure as hell fights with the same 'brutal' style but..."
"But what?"
"I don't know... there's something different about him... his energy is wrong."
"Just tell me where Chloe."
"Take the next right, go two blocks then make left."

I swung the back end of the car around the corner... jaws dropping as pedestrians watched in awe.
I floored it, clearing two blocks in just under a minute and drifted the left turn, pulled the hand brake and parallel parked between a mid '80s Mustang and a '64 Chevy Impala.

The street was empty... and I already knew why.
I got out and popped the trunk, put my holsters around my waist and put the katana on my back.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

"Alright how much is that?"

"Let's see a whole trunk case? That'll be...$2800"

"What the hell?! How 'bout I don't gut and you just give me the trunk, I won that match under a second, hell I should be getting some fucking money!"

"That's how it is, maybe you should ha-"

To late I punched him square in the face and he was sent flying back, crashing through two windows, and out the other back of the building. Thankfully I didn't hit him to hard, and another thing that I was greatful for was that he dropped the case.
I picked up the metallic case and walked torwards the edge of the Bronx, laying the box on a slightely broken table. I opened the case and the inside seemed to be glowing, or maybe that was just me be overly excited.
In front of me I saw 15 packs of the best Trinidad Cuban Cigars.
"Oh, fuck ya..." I opened my pack, and placed them all carefully inside it, except for one, in which I opened up to take a cigar out.
I put my pack back on, placed my opened cigar pack in my pocket, and lighted this badass up. I put it in my mouth and I almost cried cause they were so damn good. Throwing away the empy suit case I walked throughout the Bronx checking out the slums and gangs....wait a minute there wasn't any people...weird. I jumped onto a building and sat there smokin' my pipe until somthing entertaining happened.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:32 pm

"Chloe... theres no one here."

I got out of the car and looked around... the entire street was like a ghost town... dead bodies scattered across the ground like trash... and the blood was everywhere.
My car was the only clean one on the entire street.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 pm

10 Hours later...

I woke up, there was a familier scent in the air.

At first I couldn't remember what happened, then all the images of me slaughtering those thugs came back into my head. I would have perfered if they didn't. I finally looked around and realized I was in Ashley's old apartemnt, I still couldn't remember how I got here.

I stood up and wandered around. My head was pounding, it always did after I became Virulence. I walked over to the fridge and found an old can of beer, I found it helped most of the time. I sat down and tried to enjoy the quiet, while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 pm

After what seemed like an eternity of searching the city for something to do, I decided to go to my apartment... if it was still my apartment.

It was around 2 in the morning when I turned onto my street, the 3 floor building came into view on my right... the sound of the Challenger probably waking everyone as I parked in front of the building.
"Atleast its still here."

I got out and grabbed my stuff from the trunk, putting my bag over my shoulder and putting my rifle on my back with my Katana.

I went up the stairs to the third floor, and I was surprised to find that my apartment had a new door... and that it was open slightly.

I drew both revolvers and slowly opened the door with the side of my right leg.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm

I got up to get another beer when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I silently put my back against the beside the door and cursed to myself, somebody else was probably living here.

I waited for them to slowly open the door, it quietly creaked. as the silhouette came through the first thing I noticed was the guns. with split second speed I grabbed them from behind, one arm around their neck and the other wrapped around their arms and waiste, kepping the guns lowered.

"Dont move" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

I didn't know what to expect when I started opening the door, but I was expecting to be grabbed from behind.

Whoever he was... he was strong.

I never had a chance to react before one of there hands was around my neck, the other arm was around my waist and arms... lifting all 5'5" of me off the ground with ease.

He whispered "Don't move." in my ear... the voice sounded familiar, but it was tainted with pain... the kind of pain that never goes away.

"Or what? You'll crush me?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

I was walking down the streets of New York, until I got into a familiar part of town. Looking right I could see a half broken mirror, but still intact to the point where I could see myself.
I didn't look like I did before; I had a beard now with slightely longer hair. I had small sideburns, with some rough features. Although my facial features were still slightely recognisable.
Suddenly the air changed, and I could smell a familiar scent I havn't recognized in awhile. I looked to the left and saw an old apartment from years ago. Brings back some memories.
I placed another cigar in my mouth and walked to the entrance of the building.

"Stupid kid..." I said as I looked at the counter, remembering the poor child from awhile ago. I walked torward the stairs going up slowley, taking my time, enjoying my cigar.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 am

"Didn't recognize me did ya?"

He was still staring at me... his eyes were wide in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 pm

I was trying to think of something to say but I could do was stare. For longer than I cared to remember I just accepted she was gone. It made me both angry and happy to see her here, I started to wonder what she's been doing all this time.

Before I could ask I suddenly smelled cigars.

Before I even thought about what to do next I transformed, which surprised Ashley as much as it did me. I reached through the door and grabbed something's neck and smashed it against the wall, holding it there. I stood there, growling at the person.

"Easy there" a calm voice said.

I reconized Badger's voice. I let go and slowly transformed back into human, my head hurt again.

"I need a beer" I said.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I didn't feel anything in the process, just the rolling of dirt from the walls. I made sure that my cigar was intact, which it was, thank god...I didn't want anyone hurt.

I picked up two beers, throwing one torwards Ray. It was dark and I wasn't to surprised they were there.

"I knewed you'd have some anger problems, you gotta be less jumpy...you can get yourself hurt you know?" I said finshing my beer. Ashley was also sitting there, surprised. I waved, throwing her a beer.

"You know," I said sitting down on the couch, "you should try one of these Trinidad Cigars, it'll calm you down man." I whipped out my cigar pack, placing a new cigar in my mouth, while I threw the old one away.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm

I sat down and took a sip of my beer, taking in what he said. Cigars were out of the question. what I needed right now was anawers.

I turned to Ashley.

"So whats your story? What the hell happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm

I moved my hair out of my face.

"Well, after I died my spiritual self went to this weird place called Summerland and Chloe was there. She told me about the place... how it works, etc. I started training and I changed my image. I left Summerland and was 'accidentally' transported to Mexico where I spent $350,000 on a Dodge Challenger and drove to New York... and now I'm here."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

"So how long was I gone?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm

"Almost two years now" I said.

I was about to say something else when I heard gunfire outside...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I glanced over at Ray.
"Its about half a mile away... wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I was already making my way towards the window when she answered. I looked back and then jumped out.

I didn't take long at all to get there, and the gunfire continued to get louder, the closer I got. Finally I jumped out onto a rooftop and observed the battle below. Street Gangs were at it again, trying to chew eachother out, try to emerge from being weak to strong. Too bad it doesn't happen that fast.

I jumped down.

I landed stomping down on the back bumper of a car. The vehicle was sent spinning into the air, I jumped up, grabbed it while it was still rotating, and threw it down into a group of gang members. I shot two web-like tendrilsat the ground and used them like elastics to pull me in the ground at top speed.

When I hit the ground everyone around fell to the ground. I grabbed someones ankle and threw them at a building, splattering them against the brick wall.

Suddenly, without thinking, part of my suit in the form of a tendril grabbed of the gangsters as he was. Suddenly that good feeling came back, I could explain what, it just felt good. however once he had been drained the feeling went away. I suddenly began to do the same on multiple Gangsters, sucking their life force, hoping that the feeling would eventually stay.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:01 pm

I followed Ray as quickly as I could, arriving as he crashed into the ground and sending a few of the gang members flying through the air.

"I'll just... go... over there... yeah over there."

I turned invisible and began the usual routine of snapping necks and cracking backs... looking over at Ray occasionally to see what he was doing.

He was different now... the fact that the symbiote was gone was the obvious part, but there was something else I couldn't quite figure out.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next