Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 pm

5 Hours Later.....

I stared endlessly off a rooftop, contemplating my next actions. I didn't how to think of it, it was just something I needed to do. I stared at the huge building known as Fisk Enterprizes, it loomed over me but was still within distince to swing to in one jump.

I jumped ontp one of the walls and began to wall crawl up them, digging my claws into the walls and climbing up. No doubt he already knew I was here, probably moment I entered the city. But I wasn't here for surprises.

I smashed through a window, hearing a silent alarm go off.

As I expected a good number of guards came in and rushed me. I attacked swiftly and brutally, but mercifully, I wasn't here to kill and make enemies. in a few seconds they all lay unconscience, I walked out of the room and up a flight of stairs and into a large office. In the back of the room I saw a desk and a large figure sitting there in the dark.

"Are you quite through harassing my employees" the dark figure asked.

"I didn't think you'd mind if I had a little fun, Kingpin" I responded.

The Kindpin of Crime leaned forward, revealing his face to me. He showed no kind of sign of answering so I continued. "Word on the street is that you have a job opening, one time thing" I told him.

"Yes I believe that's true" He said grinning, "And I suppose you want it?"

"I was in the nieghborhood" I told him.

He stood up and I noticed some shift a little in the corner of the room. It was only slight but I picked it up and smiled.

"You know Kingpin your friend there is a little jumpy, were you expecting someone else?"

"I'll admit I though your intension were less than friendly so I has some, protection sent over"

He snapped his fingures and the the invisable figure appeared. While I had to admit she was beautiful she seemed awfully familier, she reminded me of Ashley somewhat. I couldn't imagin seeing Ashley right now, it seemed beyond betrayel what i was doing but I needed to do this, I needed that feeling back.

"Well now that that's out of the way lets get down to buisness" He said.

We did get down to buisness and he explained just what he needed of me. He requiered someone to scare the smaller Local Gangs into keeping up on their payment for their equipment that the Kingpin supllied for them, but recently they've been getting over confident and needed to be scared back into line. So all I needed to do was eleminate one gang, anyway I saw fit, and then coming back for my payment.

The Payment meant nothing to me, what I needed were the tainted lives that needed to be clensed, in blood. Before I left i took one last look at the Kingpin's guard, and then hopped out the window.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm

4 hours later

I sat there at the couch of Ashley's apartment looking at a can of beer. It started to float into the air, slowley, but still. When it floated it looked like it was bobbing and shaking around, and then it dropped. I looked at it again, and after 6 seconds it went through the table it was on.

"I still need some work with this..."

I walked to the can picked it up, opened it, and drank it. For awhile, I've found out that I had these new sets of powers. It seemed to allow me to control gravity in me and around me. Although I had very limited control, I knew I'd get it soon. Everyday I've been practicing, and I seemed to get better and better each time.

"Yea, picking up cans of beer always helps I guess..."

Nobody was here, Ashley and Ray went off somewhere, God knows where. I didn't want them finding out about this yet.

1 hour and a half later

"Yes, fuck yes I got it!" I was making a can of beer float, and I could move it around, although slowley, but then again I could still do it. Then it dropped...

"FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCH!" I punched a wall, making a hole up to my elbow. Quickly, I took out a cigar, lit it, and then put it in my mouth.

"Just needs more practice."

((OOC: Project read bio to understand.))

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm

I stared at the package I had recieved, it was from the Kingpin of course. There was half the cash and a folder waiting inside for me.

I opened it up and took a look at it. It was detailing on the gang I was being sent after, real nutjobs from what I could read. They were into some sort of ritual sacrifice, that seemed to scare alot of other gangs into sideing with them. So taking them out would shake the balance with these gangs.

After reading a little more about their leader and such I prepared to leave, ready to complete my mission.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: ... I'm so confused! Where am I in all of this!!
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

(OOC: It's your character it's 5 hours after the fight, what would your character be doins?? Maybe a job for kingpin? maybe drinking a glass of fine wine? maybe fightin crime?)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: well in case you forgot... I want to kill Kingpin so I guess I won't be working for him anytime soon, drama in the workplace is never a good thing.

Maybe I'll be drifting the Challenger around street corners... somethin like that I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 pm

5 Hours Later

Ray took off shortly after the "fight" so I decided to do something I haven't done in awhile... have some fun.

Its kinda hard to not have fun when you have a 675 horsepower muscle car.

So I decided to get some attention from the cops by drifting around the New York streets, which was relatively easy considering the streets were almost completely empty... which was extremely odd in down town New York.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

I kept practicing on my power, floating up soda cans, and then trying to smash them down with gravity. At one point I tried crumbling the can into a ball, which I sorta did.
As I sat there practicing, I felt a sharp pain in my jaw and side. I looked in the mirror and saw I got shot. I took out the bullets, and my healing factor kicked in. Walking torwards the window, I looked out, seeing that there was a gang fight, pretty big from the looks of it.
I glared out and then jumped down, smashing onto some random guy. Lighting a cigar and placing it in my mouth, I got ready and then I rushed out. Grabbing one guys head, I stabbed another in the chest throwing the other one into a wall so hard, the wall caved in and the guy broke everything in his body. I quickly ducked a swing from a club, and elbowed the dude in the face knocking him out.
Only 20 more left...
Quickly I stabbed 5 in a manner of seconds, either killing them or knocking them out. Suddenly my cigar was shot off, and then I was pissed.
I looked at the gunner, and suddenly he was pushed into a near by street lamp, head first, denting it. I clutched my head, feeling very drained, but not physically. It seemed more of a mental problem, which I needed to work on.
Suddenly, I was brought back into the fight when some guy hit my head full force with a bat. I struggled a little, and then I was able to fight again, dispatching the rest of the gang members with my claws and with ease.

Once again , after this problem, I kept practicing my new powers.

"Just needs more practice is all...."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

I got bored after about an hour of driving, so I decided to go home.

I parked in front of the apartment building, the rumble of the engine setting off a car alarm.

"Whoops my bad."

Without even bothering to use the door, I jumped up to to my window... good thing it was open.

OOC: Tomb, if your up there... you can throw a can at me if you want.

Last edited by Alice on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm

I waited until nightfall, it seemed for fitting to me. I made my way towards the warhouse the gang's leaders were scheduled to meet. I stood over a rooftop, looking down at a large building. I could see multiple people moving towards the Warehouse, attracted like moths to a flame.
Time for dinner
I jumped down and crashed through the warehouse's roof, landing on 3 guys when I landed. There was alot noise, everyone was panicing. In the moment of confusion I webbed the doors to stop them from escaping. For once I got a good look at the building, there were words smeared on the walls in blood. I looked at the roof and saw fresh corspses hanging from the cieling.

Then the real bloodshed began.

I started with the two guys trying to pry the door open. I grabbed them both with tendrils coming from my wrists, pulling them bacl and holding them in front of me. I looked them both in the eyes, I could taste their fear. I grabbed both their heads and crushed them with a twitch of my hands. I attacked with the tendrils again, when they made contact with flesh I began aborbing the life out of them. When they were completely drained the tendrils retracted and the bodies immediatly fell apart.
Then the feeling began coming back again, just as I had hoped.
The more lives I absorbed the better and stronger the feeling got. The floor was littered with body parts, the feeling reached a peak and then..... everything snapped back. Before I could focus on what just happened I felt a slight poke in my back. I turned around and saw I got stabbed by a machete. The user of the knife was one of the gang leader whom I reconized from a picture. He took a step back but I reached out and grabbed his head. I lifted him towards me and I ripped his throat out with a sharp claw. With one final burst of energy I latched out with multiple tendrils, attaching them to everyone else in the room, then pulling them all in. I extended multiple, approximately 5 foot long tendril spikes and impaled everyone.
Then a box tipped over and I turned around.
A guy was hugging himself in the corner of the building. I walked towards him and picked him. he was going to pass out from terror.
"Don't Worry" I whispered to him, "We have no intension of killing you"
The guy puked, luckily not on me.
"We have a messgae for your others" I continued, "Tell them there will be more, and to be ready"
I threw him up until he hit the roof and then I hung him there with some tendril webbing, enough so Someone would find him in the morning, but when the tendrils disintegrated, well it was a long wall and the croncrete looked very solid. Perhaps with luck he'll land on a body or something. I walked out the front door in my civilian clothing, leaving the bloodshed behind me for the morning sun to look upon.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm

OOC: Damn it tomb!
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 pm

The can floated into the air, and then suddenly it flew out the window. I heard someone disgruntle, but I totally ignored it, I became to annoyed and I practiced all day.

I took out another can and just drank the beer, while looking outside the window.

I'll practice more tomorrow

I sat there wondering when the others were getting back, hopefully soon, if not then I'd just go do something crazy.

Although I payed little attention to my surroundings and just sat there as I let my mind rest, while smoking a cigar and drinking beer.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:47 pm

I was preparing to jump up to the window when a can flew out and hit the top of my head.
"What the hell?"

I jumped up, diving through the window with ease and landed lightly with a roll.

It didn't take long to find who had thrown the can.

"Badger."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I waved my hand, close call, almost caught me...

"Hey, hows being dangerous on the street going?"

Pulling another cigar out, I walked to the frig and then pulled out another beer while I was at it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

"I'm not really the one you should be asking... Ray is... different now, awesome but... different. Definitely more powerful."

I set my weapons on the table and sat down on the couch.

"Shit... toss me a can... just not at my head this time okay?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I woke up leaning against a street pole, guess I didn't make it back. I stood up and started moving to the nearest restraunt. Then I heard some hobo's radio and a few words caught my attension. I took the hobo's radio and gave him a fifty, he happily accepted it and ran away.
"Last night, a massacre occured in an abondoned warehouse just outside New York", a female voice came through the machine, "It is presumed to be some sort of gang war but only the bodies of one gang were found, there was one survivior that authorities rescued from the slaughter but so far has only reaped the same message over and over, quote:There's going be more need to be ready:unquote, the the survivor is in cridical condition and as in major shock."
That was all I needed to hear.
after getting bite to eat I swung by Fisc Enterprises, I was once again greeted by the Kingpin and his strange familier bodyguard. She didn't do a very good job hiding her distrust of me but it didn't bother me, the feeling was nuetral.
I collected my payment and left as quickly as I came, swinging around the city and let my thoughts loose.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

"I don't trust him."
"Is there anyone that you do trust Aurora."
"Only you sir."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:23 pm

I tossed a beer at Ashley as she caught it quickly and fluently.

"Everyone's different, we all have a few..."

Pausing for a bit, I thought about my new powers then continued.

"a few surprises, we're all more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:44 pm

I opened the can and downed half before saying anything.

"So what did you do in the past two years? Anything interesting I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 pm

"Nothing, just a bunch of things I don't feel like explaining much"

I downed my drink and sighed, "lots of surprises, kicking ass, all that good stuff, you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 pm

"Not much besides being in a weird dimension where anything you imagine comes to life, getting a new car and... that's pretty much it actually. Pretty boring way to spend 2 years."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:51 pm

I walked into a decent restraunt and ordered some good food, killing could really work up an appetite. When I got the food I enjoyed every second of it. It was a hell of alot better than the stuff I was eating before. When I was finished I quickly payed the bill and got out.
I could think of anywhere else to go so I walked to Ashley's apartment. With her window above crawled up the side of the building similer to Spider-man. I crawled in through the window and saw Ashley and Badger having conversation before they noticed me.
"Miss me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

"Um... yeah... what've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

I was a little distracted when she asked. I smiled, I was in a very good mood right now. Something in me changed for the better, I was somewhat happy.
"Oh, just for a little exercise" I said.
I jumped from the ledge and laid on the coutch, staring at the roof still smiling. Andrew offered me a beer but I turned it down, I didn't want alcohol to ruin this happiness.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:33 am

"So yeah... I went for a drive and you'll never guess what I heard while listening to the radio."

Complete silence, Ray had a look of complete confusion on his face... it wasn't very reassuring.
Badger on the other hand didn't seem to care at all.

"Fine... I take it you give up then?"

Last edited by Alice on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next