Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 pm

"Wait a second... uh guys, where did Ray go?"
"He's probably half way up the building by now... I tried to tell you."
"Well I guess you didn't try hard enough... no... I'm not going to argue with myself."

I grabbed the bomb.

"I'm gonna need you guys to cover me while I carry this thing."

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:13 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Symbiotes started breaking through, coming in a huge amount of numbers.

"Haha!!1 I want to try somthing new!" I flew to a berserker who seemed to be in front, planting the bottom of my glider to his face. I turned on the flamethrower and burned him to a corpse, or no wait a gooy thing. I kept flying my glider forward pushing the symbiotes back and burning them at the same time.

"Fun! Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!!!!" I took out some bombs throwing them around killing the symbiotes around. Some tried to get on, but I just punched them back, threw them, and all.

((OOC: I might make a new character, for the end of this rp or the next rp, idk if Ghoul or Badger are going to be in the next one, but this ones an original I've been making since like a month ago lol. So this is my own made up character not some knock off of wolverine or the green goblin rofl))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 pm

"Alright lets get this over with... keep up the good work Ghoul, just watch where you point that thing."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:33 pm

I pushed the door down and walked in. I expected the room to be littered with corpses shredded with a cheese cutter, but there were only regular corpses.

"You have stained this place with the blood of the innocent" We said.
"Blood, body parts, brains, It all the same" I heard Carnage say.
"We are going to enjoy killing you for this and all else you have done"
"I'm going to enjoy watching you try haha!"

I stepped forward and realized Carnage wasn't the only guy in the room. Three oversized symbiotes came into view, they were nearly as big as the hulk. One of them tried to smash me with it's giant fist and I dodged a second early. It's fist made a crater in the wall.

I shot out two tendrils at two heads and pulled back. I slung shot forward and tackled Carnage to the ground and punched him in the face. He kicked me off and threw three symbiote daggers at me. i dodged the first two but the third cut my arm. I grabbed him a tendril and pulled him in, I grabbed his head and smashed it into the ground.

He kicked me in the chest and I went flying back. One of the giant symbiotes grabbed my leg and threw me into a wall. I got up and saw the odds weren't exactly in my favor...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm

"Sorry... out of body experience."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"I left your body for a minute... and I suggest you guys pick up the pace, the fight has already started."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm

OCC: Wow now I can tel the difference do that from now on

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OOC: lol yeah I'll fix the other ones.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

OOC: To all members of this RP... Chloe's speech is now posted in italics, Ashleys will remain the same.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm

OCC: I'm waiting for you guys to get to me
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

We continued pushing forward... and with Chloes help we took the elevator up to the top floor.
Chloe was right... the fight had already started.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 pm

OCC: I'm waiting for everyone else to post atleast once before I do

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 pm

I flew up and saw the symbiote fighting another symbiote. And there were 3 more huge symbitoes around them....hmmm.
I flew torwards one of the big symbiotes and started to throw bombs at it, but it roared and charged me punching me. I flew with my glider back, but I recovered and latched onb to his face with the glider burning it off.
I finally took out a huge bag, filled with bombs and waite dofr it to attack. I jumped off my glider and start kicking it as ahrd as I could in the face, while laughing my ass off. I dodged one of it's punches, but with the bag on my back pulling me down it managed to get another punch in and smash me into a wall. I recovered again, and sprinted forward dodging another punch, except it uppercutted me into up. While I shook my head to get back in the fight I called my gldier and, and I landed on it flying torwards it. I shot my glider forward making it spin real fast so it made a hole in the symbiote. While it started to close up I put the bombs in it. I jumped back landing on my glider and laughed as it exploded into goo.
I turned around, "Whos next buddy boys?!"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm

OCC: Not that easy I'm afraid.

I kicked carnage back and I looked in time to see Ghoul blow up one of the big symbiotes. To my surprise all the parts from the destrowyed symbiote began to reassemble. It roared and I knew this was going to be harder than I thought.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm

I found myself standing next to the bomb while everyone else was fighting.

"What the hell do ya want me to do with this thing... stand beside and hope he blows himself up with it or something?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OCC: Alice ignore the bomb for now and fight sht.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

"You know what... screw this damn bomb, I'll provide covering fire!"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 pm

I was smashed away from the back from the symbiote I had just blew up.
"Ghoul isn't very happy! Ghoul smash you! Wait thats taken.....oh well" I flew on the glider throwing bombs at it and dodging it's punches. Using my flamethrower I tried to burn it, but it still kept going.
I laughed my crazy laugh, and soon enough I was in a crazy ass brawl fighting the huge symbiote.
"When do you plan on using this bomb, anytime soon I hope!!!"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 pm

I managed to get a few kills with my sniper before a symbiote jumped on my back.

"One passenger at a time!"
I backed in to a wall and was showered with symbiote goo.

"Damn... forgot the soap."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 pm

OOC: I have a plan for Ashley, but I need Hybrid... not directly but I still need his involvement.

I was reloading my rifle when I heard Ray yell to me.
I looked over to where he was but by then... it was too late.
The reason he yelled to me wasn't because he was in danger... it was me.

I felt the white hot pain shoot through my body... the razor sharp tendril stabbing through my mid-section.

The last thing I remember was the tendril pulling and everything going black... I don't even know if my body ever hit the floor.

Through my subconcious mind I could Ray's scream. The emotions vibrating off of his body as he watched me fall to the floor... and his rage as he smashed symbiotes away as he ran to get to me... and worst of all... the emptiness that I felt... I could no longer feel Chloe's presence.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 pm

OOC: I realize that the rp is pretty much done... Ashley's death will be explained/ continued in the second Marvel RP.
This means that Ashley is officially dead for the moment... and I suggest you guys pay attention to my next post... things are going to get a little weird.

So as far as the story for this one goes, I'm done... though I would appreciate it if someone carries my body out of the building.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 pm

OOC: I'll put up my closing post later today.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The fight continued and I noticed the fatal blow to the girl.
"Damn, haha!" I couldn't help the laugh. "You might wanna help the girly, she looks badly hurt from my perspective I would yes yes!"
I focused my fight back to the symbiote.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OOC: Ghoul... or everyone else probably don't even know that she was dead before she hit the ground.
I'll get my closing done either today or tommorow.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:43 pm

*Italic text is Chloe*

It wasn't soo bad, being dead.
I thought it would have been more painful but...

The strange thing is that... there was no bright light... just darkness... screaming...
the smell of fresh cut grass.

Wait a second... fresh cut grass?

"You can open your eyes now sis."

I opened my eyes... blinded by the sun, I shielded my eyes with my right hand.

"Sorry... I'll turn it down."
"Turn it down?"

She didn't reply... the sky got slightly darker... the sun was now setting.

"How the hell did you do that?"
"Welcome Summerland, the realm between realms... its hard to explain but... you weren't meant to die, not yet atleast... thats why your here... its also why I'm here."

This is just crazy... damn I wish I was home right now.
I closed my eyes for a second but when I opened them... we were in my apartment.

"What the fuck?!?"
"Summerland is a very unique place sis... if you imagine something, it will appear... just be careful what you wish for."

"This is some messed up shit you know that."
"Yeah... I know... don't forget I've been here longer, Summerland dates back to the medevil age. It was created by a powerful Necromancer as a paradise for other Necromancers... a place where they could practice there abilities without worrying about being labeled as witches. Thats why I was able to come here... your here for two reason."
"Which are what exactly?"
"Your here because my spirit, the spirit of a Necromancer, was inside your body..."
"And the second?"

"We are related to the Necromancer that created Summerland."
Her voice had no tone when she spoke.
"We are related to Lord Baurus Pierce, the most powerful Necromancer in recorded history... that is the main reason why I am here... when I was injected with Kinkpin's serum it reactivated the long dormant genes of the Necromancer... why it didn't do the same for I am not sure... though Kingpin considers you his perfect weapon, if he were to capture you... you would become his "perfect assassin" so to speak. The evil things he could achieve with your abilities are endless... thats why you must stop him."

She paused for a moment.

"Ashley, you have been given an extraordinary gift... the things that have happened as a result are unfortunate but you must not dwell on them. What happened to you was not a random event... things have been set in time before they even happened and this is but one example."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"What about you?"
"I'll still be with you... always... in spirit... I can't explain it but, my spirit seems to be bonded to yours... my powers are now yours and because you have been here in Summerland, they will be stronger... both mine and yours. The magic this place holds is beyond anything you could ever imagine."

"How do I leave?"
"When ever you want... though I suggest you stay for awhile... remember how I said to be careful what you wish for in here?"
"Yeah."
"And how Summerland was created for Necromancers to practice there abilities?"
"Yeah."
"Ashley, this place is the perfect training ground... whatever you imagine becomes reality."

And with those words... I began training... channeling my powers, both old and new... learning to use them more effectively.

Definition of Destiny - Billy Talent

Last edited by Alice Greene on Tue May 27, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

OOC: Is this rp ever going to get finished? It could be done with atleast 1 post from everyone in it... except me cause already done.

I'm really looking forward to whatever Hybrid has planned for the second one so...
Why not just finish it and get it out of the way?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next