Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Shotty driving!" Ashley called out.

I could've sworn I heard Chloe's voice. Great I thought, Now I know craziness is contagious

Everyone got in the escape craft, except for Ghoul who had his glider. I sat in the cockpit, looking at all the shiny buttons. After playing around I finally got the engines working.

Soon we were flying, I watched as the base exploded.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Your lucky I'm still here with you guys... I don't think Ashley would be able to drive this thing without crashing in to something... or someone."
She started laughing.
My voice came through.
"If your trying to be funny... your doing a pretty bad job of it."
"Do you even have your drivers licence Ashy?"
"No."
"Yeah well I do... or I did... until I died that is."

I felt the pain tear at me again.
"Sorry... touchy subject still... its not easy being a disembodied spirit that fuzed with your older sister you know."

At that point I swear I heard Ray's jaw drop to the floor.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I flew through the air, laughing as the base exploded. I flew in front of the cockpit of the helicopter.
"When are we hitting land? I spot some landing points, there, there, there, oh yes over there too, and there, and here, and some over there!" I said pointing in every direction. I laughed as I flew back to the side of the helicopter.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Now I knew the whole world was now insane. I knew I just heard Chloe's voice come out of Ashley's mouth. The symbiotic costume retracted back so it was just me.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shouted, "Now I'm as crazy as the rest if you!"

I began to repeatedly bang my head against the wall until there was a big dent in it. Eventually we landed because the helicopter ran out of fuel. I got out and looked around.

I was almost calm enough to speak again, I couldn't believe what I was about to hear....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"You think your crazy! I have my sisters spirit inside me, so don't you tell me about being crazy... just be glad I'm not as crazy as that goblin guy."
I pointed in the goblins direction, he started laughing again.
"See, you can't even mention him in a sentence without him laughing his head off!"
"Damn Ashy whats with all the yelling, some people are trying to sleep in here."
She must have been able to see the look of dibelief on my face.
"Joking... just joking."

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:14 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"You have no idea how creepy that is" I told her.

I didn't want to go into more detail than that. The only sane one in our group was the raptor guy, but he never talked. The helicopter landed not too far from the safe zone.

I saw three huge generators at the safe zone, producing this blue electric stuff. I saw a symbiote try and walk through but it evaporated instantly. I jumped over it, not wanting to test my symbiote on it.

Everyone else was able to casually walk through. Some SHIELD guys were taking us to Black Widow....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

"I wonder how long this place will be safe."
"I wouldn't bet on it Chloe."

We entered a large tent, Black Widow was waiting for us.

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:14 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I walked through the tent looking at the Black Widow grinning.
"You must be the replacement?"
I laughed, "Yes I must be the replacement!"
She looked at me weirdly, and then nodded.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I gave Black Widow a dark look... she backed up a step.
"Replacement for who?"
"Calm down sis."
"You do know that Chloe is still here right? or perhaps you wouldn't... I find it interesting how you got here so fast, while we were trying to defend your little base back there."

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:15 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Black Widow finally said it, "Ghoul is the replacement for Badger, calm down..." she looked back at me and I shrugged

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I decided it would be best if I left, so I left her tent and decided to walk around for a bit. "Was that really necessary sis?"
I didn't answer.
"I'll shut up now if you want."
"No its not your fault... I was wondering."
"Yeah?"
"How much money did you get when she died?"
"From her will I got... everything."
"Which is how much exactly?"

Complete silence.

"Chloe!"
"What?"
"How much!?"
"Forty million... half of it is yours... plus the house... which is pretty big for one person."

I couldn't find the voice to say anything... but Chloe kept talking about what shes done with her half so far.

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:15 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

"So how do you plan on stopping Carnage?" I asked.
"Our plan is this" Black Widow said, "We know the symbiotes are vunerable to sound, we have developed a bomb that will nuetralize Carnage"
"Why haven't you ised it yet?"
"We can't get a team close enough to use it"
"So you want us to bring it?"
"Yes, the bomb isn't like a regular explosion, when it detonates it creates a field of electro-sonic sound, this field has a radius of 30m and lasts for 10 minutes."
"When do we leave?"
"Tomorrow"

I nodded and left, going to take a walk. As I was walking I saw Ashley, I steered clear of her. I wasn't in the mood to talk to her and her sister's spirit.

A minute later I was sitting on top of a building, looking at the carnage of New York.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

I took off my mask, catching my sanity a few minutes ago quickly. Walking off I jumped onto my glider and flew into the air, to the top of a building looking around the city of New York.
"I'll find you Goblin, one day, and you'll pay..." I said to myself, fiddling with my gadgets.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

"Can't you just... you know... jump back in to your body or something?"
"I don't know... I haven't had the chance to try."
"Oh."
"No... its okay, its kinda cool in here... not a lot of space though... everything is smaller in here."
"Hey... do you remember what happened the last time someone made fun of my height?"
"Yeah... that Billy Griffin kid... well thats the last one I remember, I'm sure theres been a few more that I don't know about."

"Yeah... a few."

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:16 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

It didn't take long for the next day to come. Everyone was packing their gear, Goblin was laughing as he loaded his glider, Ashley got new clips for her guns. I noticed Black Widow was also coming, she loaded her custom made sniper rifle.

The Dropships neared, I jumped on top. As they took off I watched as we entered the nearly destroyed New York. I felt anger running through my blood, it was payback time.

I looked down and saw the damage Tyrant had caused, atlest he was gone now. I watched as other destroyed buildings came into veiw, this was going to be a long day.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I was double checking the scope on my sniper when Chloe cut in.
"Whats the plan exactly? I need to know in case I have arm this thing."

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jul 2 2009, 04:16 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

We neared Carnage's hideout, I could tell because it was this big red symbiote blob attached to a building. The building it's self had Carnage Rules written in big letters using human blood. As the dropship got near several symbiotes began to jump on the front.

We turned into Venom to hold them off. We slashed at one and killed the other but there were too many. two of them fell into the dropships spinning engine, causing the engine to explode.

We grabbed onto parts of the building with our tendrils but it only slowed our fall. As the ground got closer We shot the two strongest tendrils we could and attached them to the side of each building. it stopped the dropship for a few seconds but the wieght caused the tendrils to snap. We braced our selves from the impact of the ground below...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

"Shit! I'll grab the bomb thing!"
I jumped across the length of the dropship and grabbed the edge of the frame that the bomb was secured with.
"Now what... Ah fuck it! See ya at the bottom!"

Putting all my strength in to one solid motion, I swung towards the back of the dropship... the momentum snapped the straps that held the bomb and its frame in place.

I hadn't put much thought in to how I was going to pull off the landing...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

While I was flying by the side of the helicopter, I saw that the girl was falling off the back of the dropship.
I flew by her grabbing her hand and th bomb.
"Watch out little girly, we don't want to get any bruises hahaha!!!" I cackled with laughter, flying low to the ground, and dropping her near it. She landed perfectly on her feet, and I placed the bomb by her, flying upwards to scan the area.
"We can trust you with the bomb, we are just waiting for the gooy booy symbiotes to come crawling out!!."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

"Hmph, insane..." I said to myself. I jumped off the ship and landed quietly on the ground next to the cave. "This Carnage is one fucked up bitch...I can't believe half the shit going on today...damn..." I looked behind me...all of New York City, almost gone, but yet I couldn't shake off the feeling that something new was coming. That even after all this...it wouldn't be the end. Or maybe it was, who knows what will happen next. "Alright muchachos, whats the next part of our plan?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 pm

"I guess we go in there and put this bomb up his ass."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I cakcled laughing gathering up wth the rest of our fellow super heros....psh.
"Well muchachos grande, what shall we do hmmm?!" I said laughing.

"Let's go in there and blow stuff up! Maybe some fireworks with in honor of Gobbie! Eh? And maybbeee if we find the Green Goblin we cancrush him too!" I laughed looking at the bomb with interest.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

I watched them discussing the plan, I turned invisable and snuck inside. The buildinng had 12 floors and I didn't get spotted until 4. I grabbed the nearest symbiote and ripped it into two and threw it to the side. I charged the nearest Berserker, taking it's head and ripping a chunk out of it. I was enjoying this too much, I didn't care now, now it was payback.

I looked up, I could sense Carnage near. I jumped up, smashing through 3 floors. There were more symbiotes here, I morphed my hands into jagged blades and charged. I cut through the little symbiotes with ease, even the Beserker didn't last long.

The next four floors were just as easy. I was able to overwhelm them all, I tore them to pieces. I walked up the last set of stairs, ready for my rematch.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 pm

I took out the radio that Black Widow told me to put in my bag and turned it on.
"Black Widow this is Ashley do you copy?"
"Yes, I hear you loud and clear."
"Ok, whats the plan for this bomb? Where are we supposed to put it?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I was almost up when I realized I was forgetting something. I realized I was missing the bomb, guess I was going to have to hope someone brings it so I could shove it up Carnage's ass.

OCC: Thats where Alice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next