Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Chloe was good in a fight but shes always soo happy about it.
I couldn't shake the feeling that was creeping up on me...
I've lost soo much already... what if I lost her?

Somehow... in the middle of all this chaos... she managed to toss me my Eagles.
I nodded and she smiled.
I remembered that one was short a bullet... but which one?
Oh well... it won't make a difference they'll all die regardless.

I began shooting the Symbiotes... exploding as the .50's from the Eagles hit them.
Something caught my attention... it was Chloe... she was laughing.
"Hey sis?"
"What" I shot another symbiote.
"I'll be back in sec... k?"
I looked at her for a moment.
"Whatever."
That smile was on her face again...
She ran off.. I could see her at the end of the street... going into a store?
A minute later she was back out and at my side again in no time... putting something into her jacket pocket.

"Where did you go?"
"The store."
"Why?"
"I got something for that guy who smokes the cigars... for later I guess."
She smiled again... then kicked a symbiote in the head.
Was she always this happy?
What had I missed in her life after I left?
I know Aunt Leslie died... I was at the funeral... I didn't talk to Chloe at all... I didn't want to see her... not after I left... without a goodbye.
These memories only made me fight harder... no doubt everyone could notice.

I found myself taking my share of the fight farther from Chloe... I didn't want her to see me like this.

OOC: Chloe got a present for Badger... lol.
2 cartons of New Yorks finest hand rolled cigars.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 pm

OCC: I'll post at lunch

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OOC: Noon? I'm on lunch right now... its 11:19 am here.
I put the picture of Chloe's bike up... first post on this page.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:40 pm

She must have noticed me getting farther away... when I looked at her, she just nodded as if in agreement. "Its alright... do what you have to... I hate seeing you like this."
What the hell!?!
"Chloe did you say something?"
"No, I thought I heard you talking."
We figured it out at the same time... we both froze... a symbiote hit her in the head.
She hit it back... even harder.
"HOLY CRAP WE CAN HEAR EACHOTHERS THOUGHTS!?!?!" She was freaking out... I ran towards her and slapped her as hard as I could without hurting her... the sound echoed.
"Chloe, calm down... we have to fight right now... we'll figure this out later."
I shot another one as it ran towards us.
"Things just got interesting... or really convenient I guess."
"How much can you hear?"
"Only what you want me to I think... I think we can just talk to eachother like this but I'm not sure."

Good.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

OCC: crap i'll have to post later today

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

OOC: Let me guess... it has something to do with what I just did right?

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 pm

There seemed to be no stopping this behemoth. The Hulk seemed to be tired for a few seconds, but he snapped back to full strength just as fast. The symbiote seemed to be fueling him with infinate energy as the Hulk's adreniline fed the symbiote. He lunged forward, We had to dive to the left to avoid his over sized claws. We looked towards an unfinshed building and had an idea. We swung past the Hulk, grabbing him with a tendril and pulling him with us. We dropped him and landed us inside. He looked like he was going to jump away and we released an ultra-sonic screech. It looked like it hurt him, but whtver it was quickly turned to anger and he charged us. He jumped righ into the unfinished building, smaching a few support beams in the process. We jumped outside and ripped some more beams out. The Hulk tried to jump out but we smacked him with one of the beams, knocking him back in. Before he could get up the building collapsed, burrying him inside. Badger, Ashley, and Chloe walked up beside us. Then we felt the wind being sucked out of the air, into the wreckage. Not a second later we swung away, grabbing Ashley and Chloe with one hand and badger jumping away from the wreckage. There was another explosion behind us. we landed and looked behind, the Hulk was standing there.

"Why won't you just die?!" We yelled.

We charged, so did Badger. Even with our combined efforts we still couldn't out match him. He had new weaknesses, heat and intense sound. We looked around, there was nothing that could generate that kind of- or so we thought. In the distance We saw a power plant.

"Hold him off for a minute" We told Badger.
"Leave me to do the babysitting" He said.

He charged forward and we swung to the power plant. We ripped a lightpost out of the ground and through it like a spear into one of the power generators. It sparked and then was engulfed by electricity. We got back to Badger who seemed to be having problems. I did another ultra-sonic screch and got his attension. We both lured him to the powerplant. He got pretty close but whatever IQ the Hulk had told him to stay away from the lightpost sticking out. We looked at Badger, who nodded. We picked him up with one hand and threw him like a spear at the Hulk. Badger hit him head on, impaling with his claws and pushed him back into the electrocuted lightpost. We grabbed badger with a tendril and pulled him out of the electronic field. He got up and we saw a final explosion. We all walked up to the debris of the powerplant. We noticed a body amongst it, Bruce Banner. Just as we noticed the body SHIELD had arrived and retrieved his body, we knew he was alive, the symbiote saved him. Thats when the chick in the black clothes and the red hair came to us.

"My name is the Black Widow, come with me" She said.

We followed, we needed to discuss things with them...

This post has been edited by Predalien26 on May 21 2009, 11:32 PM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 pm

I leaned against a broken wall, looknig as Ashley, and Chaos went by following the bossy bitch. Chloe stopped and looked at me handing me the cigar pack, best I've ever seen.
"Aw, you shouldn't have, wait..." I looked in my pocket, I ran out of my other cigars, "or maybe you should have haha." I took a cigar out while putting the packet away. I lit it and started smoking, what could be, the best cigar I've ever smoked.
"If these are good, I should try the ones in Cuba, thanks sweet cheeks, now lets see what, these guys want, oh wait be right back."
I ran and jumped my way back to the apartment grabbing my suitcase, and came all the way back quickly.
"I can't forget this here..."
I followed the three, being the last one behind, enjoying my cigar.
"I wonder what these bozos want..."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I went ahead to talk to Chaos.
I had my emotions back under control.
"Why didn't you leave me there on that floating fortress?"

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on May 22 2009, 11:26 AM

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:45 pm

"there was nothing for you on that flying fortress" We said, "We know the Kingpin, he was just there to check on his work and then fuck with your head, Besides, there was a chance we were gonna blow the place to pieces"

Before We could continue talking the Black Widow led us to some sort of base of opereations. She turned around and looked at us.

"You all should be under arrest" She said, "but you managed to help SHIELD subdue the Hulk and the symbiote threat in that area."

We didn't think helped was the right word.

"As much as it pains me to say it, SHIELD will need your help to save New York from this threat." She continued.

"What about the rest of the country? Who's to say they won't crawl out of New York and head for Canada?" we asked.

"I have been ordered to seal the exits to the city, tunnels, bridges you name it"

As much as we didn't like working with big organizations, we had no choice but to accept their help.

"Perhaps our combine efforts will save the city" We said, looking at the others.

We could tell they didn't like it either but we had to, it was the only way.

"Fine" We said, "We're in"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I walked towards the woman... looking up at her.
"If I'm going to help, I'm going to need some supplies."
She looked down at me.
"I'm going to need ammo, clothes and a place to work... the gas cylinder on one of my Eagles blew out, you happen to have one around here would you?"
"Follow me, I'll a table set up for you."
She went left the main room, going out into a hallway... I followed.
She took me to a larger room near the end of the hall... it looked more like a bedroom.
There was a bed in one corner with a nightstand beside it and a large table in the middle of the room.
"I'll have someone bring what you need, come to the mess hall in 45 minutes... we are holding a meeting to discuss the current situation."
I nodded and she left.
3 minutes later two men came in carying a few small boxes... two Desert Eagles on top of one of them.
They put the stuff on the table and left.
I went right to work.
One of the boxes had a bunch of tools in it... I started by taking apart the Eagles, cleaning them and replacing the the gas cylinders.
Once finished with the Eagles I picked my rifle up off the bed and examined it... I took it apart and to my surprise... it was in perfect condition.
Not a single part was worn out or broken.
"Interesting... whats this thing made of?"

"Probably adimantium."
I turned around a saw Badger standing in the dorr way... smoking a cigar.
I didn't have time to answer... Chloe lightly pushed him out of the way and sat down on the bed.
I looked back at Badger. "Adimantium?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"Adamantium?" she asked to me.
"Well yea, I guess you never heard of it, I wouldn't be surprised as far as I know only a select few barely have it..." I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists for a few seconds and then released the stress. "Sorry..." I said
I kept going explaining about the metal.
"Adamantium, is the strongest metal you can get, it is near indestructable, priceless, and you really can't find it anywear."
"Wow..." was all she could say.
"Adamantium's so strong, the only thing that can break it or cut it, is adamantium itself...I wonder who gave you that, musta been rich as hell." I said wondering.
"Wow, indestructable sniper rifle? I would love to see someone cut this up, it feels unstoppable." She turned it over examining it.
I grinned with delight. I walked closer.
"Uh honey, about that."
I put my hand up to showing her my wrists and knuckles. I ripped out the claws in front of her.
"The adamantium is my skeletan sweet cheecks..."
She looked at me without sayin anythng, I grinned and backed away.
"Thought they were just sharp toys? Adamantium can cut through anything, it's pretty sick. Makes ya wild haha!" I walked back to where I was before, they were gaping, even Chloe, I guess she heard too. I sensed her, she was peeking around looking at the sniper rifle and my claws, which I now retracted back.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

"I will find you and destroy you...if it is the last thing I'll do!"

Raptor crawled through the ventilation shaft above yet another hallway. Verdus was somewhere around here, though why he was in New York City was beyond Raptor's comprehension. "Probably something to do with technology or something. As if he could use any back at home..." He had felt tremors earlier, but it was of no concern to him. All that mattered was Verdus, all the people he killed, the things he had done to get to where was, had been done on the suffering of others. Now it was the time to end it.
Raptor had been staring at the door for the past hour waiting for a guard to come in. So far, he had been lucky enough to sneak in through one of the windows without causing a disturbance. Maybe knock out some guards, but this was the point he had reached. Without an identification card he could not continue to the main room. A door hissed open and two armor clad guards each holding assault rifles walked down the hallway.
Raptor grinned, his teeth showing, "Here we go..." His pupils turned into slits and everything changed. He could now see their weakspot: the ankles. As the guards reached the door, raptor ripped through the ventilation shaft and silently landed right behind them. He ducked and spun, kicking his leg out and tripping both of them. He went between the two and smashed their faces. "Oops...that was a little too hard." Raptor's heart began to beat a little faster and he growled. He then regained his comporsure and shook his head. "Gotta control that damn beast." He took the card and slid it through the scanner. The door opened and there he was.

There was a huge window covering the one part of the room. One could see the whole city. There was a desk in the middle of the room and an assortment of other things any regular office would have. Verdus had his back towards Raptor. He was looking at what seemed to be smoke, billowing from the city.

"I see that our friend is here to fight us. We have been waiting for you, Raul."

((OCC: Er yeah sorry for the wait and the long post. I'm just beginning him here, he'll join ya'll soon enough. In a technical sense this is right before the meteorite crash))
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:50 pm

I turned to look at Badger.
"I guess that would explain why my kick had no effect on your back..."
I looked over at Chloe... she was looking a pendant on a necklace she was wearing.
"When did you get that?"
She looked up at me.
"Dunno... it was on me when I woke... after... well you know."
"Same with my rifle. It was sitting on my bed when I got home... along with 4 little boxes of ammo... 25 each."
I started putting my rifle back together then turned my attention to the Eagles.
I had to replace the gas cylinder on one of them.
Chloe sitting on the bed the entire time... distracted by her necklace.
Badger eventually left.
It was almost time for the meeting.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm

I was exhilerated.

After I had left the symbiote, when I'd been pulled from the ship, I had been lucky enough not to lose a small vial of fluid I had picked up on the ship. I'd been unlucky enough to find it shattered, the fluid leaking into and mixing with my blood.

It did.. something.

A man corners a woman. He brandishes a knife. The woman's terrified.

The man pauses before he prepares to rip and tear and kill.

In that pause, his jaw breaks.

I didn't stop there. I continued to pull. I pulled until I felt the flesh come loose. The woman ran.

The man gurgles through the blood. I lifted my gun out of my pocket, and shot him in the head.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm

OMG brutality!!! So much for PG13.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I swung my rifle on to my back and holstered my Eagles.
"Come on Chloe lets..."
She was asleep.
I decided to let her sleep... I'd tell her everything later.

I got to the meeting... it was just starting.

OOC NOw would be a good time for you to post hybrid.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 pm

We had all just started to discuss things when Ashley showed up, just in time. We had just began to talk about what we were going to do.

"I have units patrolling the city" Black Widow said, "They are searching for and evacing survivors, but they're meeting heavy resistence from the symbiotes"
"So you want us to do?" We said, "Help them?"
"I need you to distract them from the evac units" She said, "That will involve you escorting the evac units"
"So thats a yes"
"Yes, and you" She said pointing to Ashley, "I have a special job for you"
"What?" Ashley said.
"Your going to escort the hovercrafts evac survivors from rooftops, take your sniper and provide what cover you can"

She didn't look happy about her post. Everyone else from our little special squad group was going to be with the ground evac units, one of us per vehicle. Once the meeting was over we changed into full human form for a while. I was looking for something to drink. To my amazment I saw a vending machine with pop in it. I put some change in it and clicked on a root beer, a cranberry came out.

"Piece of fucking shit" I said out loud and crushed the can with my fist. I went back inside to look for something to eat. I turned around and saw Ashley standing in the doorway.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 pm

"Chloe is coming with me... I have an idea... theres a cemetary around my posting."

I started to walk away but stopped and turned back around.
"Did you really mean what you said back at my apartment... when my sister arrived?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

I wasn't exactly in the meeting, more like taking my break, but I could hear alright.
"I other things to do then this...." the meeting ended and I just sat there, thinkin if I should actually go and help evac.

I walked back to my room, looking around for my suitcase. I found it and opened it up looking inside.
"Let's see what's inside, wonder why they gave this to me, stupid fucking Weapon X..."
I opened it up and found a pistol? Why the fuck would I need a pistol? I picked it up, it looked like a regular 9mm handgun. I looked at the ammo cartridge.
"Holy shit....."
They weren't big bullets, and the gun wasn't as good. It wasn't automatic, or anything like that, but the ammo, it was adamantium. I had three clips of this. I had my claws though why would I need this?
Aside from the adamantium, there was also a lot of regular bullets for the 9mm.
"I guess I'll have to save this, let's see what else is here."
I laughed, a costume?
I put it on, it felt comfortable, haha. (It looks like Wolverine's ultimate costume, without the yellow stripes. He has gloves with stripes in between his knuckles. He also has a mask covering his face, which looks like Black Panther's mask, except that there's a white stripe barely going over his eyes, making the eyeholes black. Also the mask is open from the bottom of his nose to the end of his end. I mean come on he has to smoke his cigars...)
I stayed in my costume, it was pretty cool actually. I holsted my gun, putting in regular bullets instead of the adamantium. I put the adamantium bullets, around my belt just in case I needed them along with all my other ammo.
"And why in fucks name do I need a gun? I can just claw people to death...." I walked outside my room, waiting for our next mission.

((OOC: Yes, now he has a gun with adamantium bullets, it does more damage, but essentially it can pierce anything. At this point, it is good against everything, more specifically for Weapon X people. Ashley's gun is better though against everyone, but adamantium people. It's just a pistol in the end with awesome bullets. The only thing is Stryker made the adamantium for him and he only has three clips so he won't be using it very often or else he'll run out quickly. When he uses his pistol if ever, he'll use regular bullets, unless he mentions using adamantium. Also his costume, I already explained it, but thats what he'll wear unless he's resting or somthing, this costume is "special" it doesn't enhance anything at all, it just reforms if it is torn. I know pretty cool rofl....if anybody doesn't get it or wants to ask me somthin bout it then go ahead ask lol))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

OOC:Hybrid I need you to post again so I can continue with Ashley.

(I'm posting first person with Chloe for now.)

I woke and was quiet... I mean really quiet... like the calm before a big storm.

I got up off the bed and stared at my necklace for a moment before putting it back on and leaving the room. I should have left the necklace on... I get these really weird dreams when I sleep with it off.

I walked down the fall for a bit until I saw Badger leaving his room... I knew it was him because he smoking one of the cigars I gave him.

"Nice suit." (That wasn't sarcasm... it was an actual compliment.)

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm

I looked at her, then looked out the window.

"We've all been given great power" I said, "How we use this power is up to us"

I looked at her.

"You can't change what you are, what you've become" I continued, "I still stand by what I said"

Before she could answer there was an explosion outside. We changed into symbiote form in an instant, running outside. There was a hole in the ground, the symbiotes were crawling out. then a big one crawled out. it must've had a human host in it, then firther evolved into some sort of berserker. We rushed past all the little ones and headed straight for the big one as the rest of them fought the littler ones...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

I looked at Chloe, I didn't sense her at the meeting, must've been sleeping.
"Thanks. Hope it doesn't make my butt look big...how was your sleep?"

"Could have been better..." I noticed she was touching her necklace, must be a luck charm or somthing.

"Nightmares eh?"

I sniffed the air, shit something was coming.

"Get down!" I yelled at Chloe.

She moved out of the way, and than something shot through making a hole right where she was.
Symbiotes started to crawl out, making humanoid shape forms. I took out my pistol quickly shooting them in the head. I shot a couple of them, but I holsted my gun and rushed in to punch them into oblivion.
"This is a peace of cake haha!"
We were wrecking the symbiotes around us, we could handle ourselves, but I wonder where the Chaos, Ashley, and all em were.
I turned around, I saw this large symbiote thing. IT lashed out hundreds of tendrils from it's back.
"What the fuck is that?" It lashed out two spear like tendrils at us.
I pushed Chloe out of the way, and it stabbed me in the gut, and arm. The one spear that tabbed my arm, crushed itself when it hit my bone, but the other one stayed.
I took out my pistol shooting the other tendrils off. I then grabbed the spear in me and twisted it around smashing the other little symbiotes.
I ran up to fight this bigger and wierder symbiote. It seemed more like a match.
"Chloe cover me while I deal with this ugly-son-of-a-bitch!"
She was already ready, she could handle herself better than I thought.
I rushed up towards the hundred tendril thing, about to smash it's face in.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm

They were everywhere!
It probably would have killed me if it wasn't for Badger.

They were easy to kill... just hit them really hard in the head.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm

We collided with the berserker. It couldn't match our speed or strength but it was agressive, we liked the challenge. We grabbed its head and was about to smash it into the ground but it used tendrils of it's own and stopped us. it inpaled us with one and we stepped back, angry. It pounced forward and strafed and grabbed with our tendrils as it flew past. We swung it around, knocking down some of the other symbiotes. We slammed it into a wall, but it got up and charged again. We tackled it down and started punching it in the face and it threw us off. We both jumped into the air, We began punching and slashing at each other. We saw the ground getting closer, we grabbed the berserker and placed it between us and the ground. There wasn't a second to spare as we hit the ground, we looked at the symbiote, unconscience. We picked it up, with out thinking tendrils shot out of our body and pulled the symbiote in. We felt our energy replenish instantly, we felt better than new. We heard Black Widow barking out orders.

"Get a team to secure that area, NOW!" She said, "Keep a squad positioned at the door, I dont want those things in the complex!"

She turned to us.

"You must clear this area of symbiotes, we need to find a way to seal those holes"

We nodded and returned to the fight. We changed our claws to blades and charged a group of symbiotes, cutting them to pieces. We looked at the hole, there seemed to be no end to them. We noticed some guy standing there, his eyes flashed red for a second and we saw the holes in the ground start to close. Thats when we saw him take out two swords and charge into battle. He was a good fighter, we`d give him that. he held his own in a group of symbiotes, then in an instant the ground seemed to swallow them up. the rest of the holes semed to close up by themselves and we looked at the new guy. He locked eyes with us.

"Sorry I crashed your party" He said to us, "names John"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next