Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 pm

The symbiote thing with all the tendrils, lashed out 7 of them, but with one quick movement I grabbed them all and pulled him towards me smashing it in the face. It flung to the wall, making a *splat* sound.
The symbiotes kept comnig, while Chloe and me kept fightin em off. There wasn't an end unless we did somthing about it. I noticed a crate then, with two propane tanks, with danger written on it.
"Chloe, kick that crate over there, over here" I pointed at the propane tanks.
She understood and kicked them over, I stopped it and kick it up grabbing the two propane tanks in both my hands. "Thanks sweeet cheeks" I ran to the hole and through down the propane tanks into the ditch.
"Well thanks for stopping by, but Im afraid I have better things to do...Chloe I would suggest you get your pretty ass outta here and run to your sister or somthing, it's gonna get a litte hot in here."
After she ran off towards the Chaos and Ashley, smashing a couple symbiotes, I took out my pistol and shot the tanks. The exploision was pretty big, which I was expecting I guess, but I started to run. I was consumed by the fire and explody stuff from the tank. It pushed me to the ground, making me slide a few feet away. I got up and quickly ran after the rest of the crew.
I spotted them quickly, "Hey guys, I took care of our guests, and showed em the door." there was fire on me, and it burned my costume and skin. I looked at my suit though and while my skin started to heal so did my suit. I guess my suit heals with me, nice!
I shot a symbiote on the ground, making it splatter everywhere.
"Well ladies and gentlemen did ya miss me? Back to our game show, introducing, yours truley me Badger, the two look alike sisters Chloe and Ashley, the crazy wierd physcotic symbiote Chaos, the bossy bitch with the wierd accent, and..." I looked at the new guy who came, "this guy!"
"The name's John" he said, smashing some of the last batch of symbiotes.
"And John? Anyway let's get back to business, Oh and sorry about your ship..." I pointed back to where I entered showing the wreckage and slight fire. I looked at the Black Widow grinning innocently.
"So guys whats the dealio?" I asked looking at everyone.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: Posting as Ashley now.

"That was pretty impressive... the thing you did with those propane tanks... Chloe told me, well... her mind told me."

I looked over at Chloe... she was looking at her necklace again.

I turned my attention to Chaos.
"You still haven't answered my question... Did you mean everything that you said to me... or was that just the symbiote talking for you?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Universe:Regular
Name:Doesn't have one
Class: Anti-Hero
Powers: Has the mutant ability to control the earth to a certain degree, has the ability to control rocks and and the soil. Wields 2 twin Katanas.
Backstory:John doesn't know all that much about his past. His mind was wiped at some point and he was dumped on the streets. He was taken in by an old man that trained him in armed and unarmed combat. when his Master died, John was alone again. He became a mercenary for a while but has receantly began questioning his current life-style.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 pm

OCC: I'll post more later

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

((Long post!!))

"Waiting for me? How nice of you," grinned Raptor his blades appearing below his wrists.
"Yes..." hissed Verdus. However when he turned around, Raptor was taken aback. Surprised. He wasn't facing Verdus at all but, "Thagnus?! What the hell are you doing here??" Thagnus...or what seemed to be some half form of Thagnus and some black coating (Symbiote) grinned, his teeth showing.

"Are you surprised? We set up this trap for you Raptor. Verdus is still back at home." He cackled raising his arms into the air, "You fool! Welcome to your death!" Thangus swung his arms and five tendrils blasted towards Raptor. He ducked backwards in time, and flipped his legs upwards blades flashing from beneath his boots. He landed on a handstand while the tendrils fell on the ground. As Raptor was standing back up all he could hear was laughing, because the next thing he knew there was a pack of these small dinosaurs, Compies.

"We are intruiged by this Thagnus's abilities..." The little creatures latched themselves on Raptor and started to bite into his skin. He spun around into the air becoming a tornado of blades ripping through all the creatures. Raptor landed on his feet but somersaulted away as he heard ten more tendrils burst through the ground. He grabbed them in midair and pulled Thagnus through. As he came flying towards him, Raptor punched him straight in the face blowing him downawrds ten floors.

Red lights flashed through the rooms and an alarm was heard. Raptor looked behind him to find three guards pointing their rifles at him. "Fire!" Bullets went ablazing, but Raptor just grinned and fell into the hole. He went hurtling through ten floors and landed on Thagnus's face. However, black tentacles wrapped around his legs and threw him into a nearby wall. As he hit it, an explosion was heard and a roar cracked the window directly in front of Raptor. Thagnus jumped up and a thousand compies flew at him. Raptor could not quickly escape and was caught in the onslaught. Then tendrils pierced through Raptor and pulled him out of the wall and chucked him into the window. It was enough to break through and he had to grab unto a ledge. The compies were still biting and grabbing on, but most of them fell during the crash.

Thagnus loomed over Raptor and grabbed unto his hands, claws latching through the skin. He opened his mouth showing his carniverous teeth and hissed at him.
"You fool, trapped so easily, and not knowing why...too bad your death will not be missed, amigo." He laughed at his face, but then Raptor swung his legs upward, a blade popping out from beneath his boots, and kicked his face. His blades stuck into his eyes. Raptor then pushed off, flipping forward and kicked his back pushing Thagnus off the building. The blades retracted and he jumped forward ready to pummel Thagnus in mid-air. But as soon as he reached him a meteor hit Raptor pushing him through the building and out towards the other side. Smoke billowed into the air and random growls could be heard. As Raptor stood up from the wreckage, he noticed a huge hole on the ground. "Probably where the meteor hit..." He couldn't find Thagnus, but what he did find were these bipedal humanoid creatures. They turned towards Raptor and shrieked.

Blades sang through the air as Raptor jumped backwards, "This is going to be a long day!"

((OCC: From this point onwards I'll be speaking in first person. This was just an introduction before Raptor gets into the main story. He can now interact with you guys. He's not right next to you, so you won't find him immediately. Depending on the situation that unravels we'll see how we meet.))
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm

We stared at the the carnage and thought about her question.

"our other merely amplified our emotions" We said, "We meant everything we said" We looked her in the eyes, "Dont waiste your power wishing you didn't have it"

We looked around, the symbiote bodies had all turned to puddles, they had all almost completely evaporated. There were patches of red goo all over the place. Black Widow walked up to us, she obviously fought in the battle herself.

"We are getting several other reports of the symbiotes coming out of the ground through underground tunnels" She said.

"We better get ready to leave" We said. Then we noticed the John person walking up.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm

John Gordon:

I walked to the group, they didn't look too happy to see me. I looked at the woman in black clothes and red hair, the Black widow no doubt, I was told about her. They all glared at me.

"A thanks would be nice" I said.
"What are you doing here?" Black Widow.
"I've come as, kinda a messanger"
"For who?"
"He calls himself, The Kingpin"

As I said it two of the chicks standing there suddenly looked up. I saw the anger in their eyes blaze like a forest fire. I guess my employer made a few enemies. it wasn't my problem, not now.

"He says he feels we're on the same side in this situation, he wants to make a truce"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

OOC: Just thought I'd point out... Chloe doesn't mind what she has become, Ashleys the only one who wants the Kingpins head.

I walked towards the guy who called himself John, he took a step back when he saw the look on my face... but it was too late.

By the time he stepped back I had him by the throat.

"You can tell him the answer is no, if he expects me to trust him... that assumption has cost him his life. So crawl back to your boss and tell him that I will be coming for him... I will have his head... remove it myself... stuff it and put it on a shelf."

It was at that point that I stomped on his foot... I heard the snap of the bones under my shoe and his cry of pain.

Then I left the room... going back to my own to get ready for a fight... a fight that I did not intend to lose.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

We watched Ashley storm away, we turned to John who had just snapped his toe back into place. We didn't want to betray Ashley, but we were going to need all the help we could get, an army of mercenaries would certaintly help.

"Take us to him" We told him.
"your not gonna brake my toes are you?" He said.
"We dont plan on it, yet"

we looked at Black Widow, who nodded at us and telling us she understood. John led us to his ride, a glider? He hopped on it and flew off, we chased by tendril swinging. It took us about 10 minutes to get to Wilson Fisk Industries. We looked at it and saw the Kingpin spared no expence with security. Three poles were generating electricity that spread and jumped around the building. while John flew up We jumped from building to building around the Kingpin's building until we were able to jump onto the roof, where the electricity was temporarily shut off and the 2 ft thick door opened.
We walked in and the door shut and the electricity was activated. He led us through a few corridores and hallways until we came across a very fancy door. John typed in some sort of code and he led us in. there across the room sat The-Kingpin-of-Crime, Silver Sable, and Deadpool.

"So, we are here to discuss a temorary truce between us, atleast until this threat is eliminated" He said.
"That is why we're here" We told him.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

*As Chloe*

I watched as Chaos left... where the hell is he going?
I turned to look at Badger... he shrugged hid shoulders and walked away.

I eventually found myself in some sort of eating area... eat was empty, but that didn't stop me from sitting down at one of the tables.

I started staring at my necklace again... what is with this thing?
Does it control my powers or something? Keep them from getting out of control.

I always had a strong sense of death... I could smell it a lot more than most.
Then smell crossed my path and I followed.
It led me to some sort of closet, I opened the door to find to dead mice.

I raised them of course, back from the dead.
There slightly rotted corpses reanimating.
Souls of the dead don't like being brought back into there bodies... they tend to get very angry with whoever does it.
But I know how to control them... against there own will.

They came at me.
"Stop"
They stopped.
"Follow"
I turned and walked away, and looked over my shoulder... they were following me.

OOC: I think someone should comment on this... seeing as how no one has seen her ability in action.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

*Ashley*

How the hell could they let him go by himself?

I tried to shake the thought that I might have to kill for revenge as well... with little success.

On my bed was Chlo's bag... her laptop inside.
I pulled it out and flipped it on... not knowing what I was going to do once it was.

Once it was on I went to youtube and searched SlipKnoT in New Jersey.
I clicked on the first video...Everything Ends... I could relate.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I walked away, to go clean up my suitcase, but I would keep my suit for awhile, and my cigar at that. I walked into a different room, probably where people eat, but I didn't smell anything good. I sniffed the ai and I noticed the dead mice, which were walking, wait what? they were walking around?!
I walked up to Chloe looking at the dead mice.
"I've seen some crazy things, but this is just fucking wierd" I looked up "'scuse the language" i looked at the mice again.
"They kinda look like me, especially when theres a combination of an angry guy, a gun, and me in it..." I poked the mice looking at it, closely.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 pm

*Chloe*

Badgers voice distracted me for a moment... I couldn't blame him, anyone who saw two dead mice walking around would start asking questions.

The mouse with no eyes saw his chance and jumped at me... but it fell short, the body bouncing off of my shoulder and landing on the floor.
The other one fell onto its side.
"That was fun." My breath came back... raising the dead took no effort, controlling them was still pretty new to me.

"What happened to them?" A somewhat disappointed look on his face.
"I released there spirits."
Now he looked a little confused.
"Would you like me to explain how it works?"

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I asked the question, I was fairly curious, it's pretty cool.
"Mice which are dead? Coming back to life to play dead again? never mind just explain I don't get it, I don't know what the serum did."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm

*John*

I watched as the symbiote and my employer discussed the terms of their agreement. My foot still hurt, thanks to that bitch. I had let my guard down and she took advantage, my old master would have smacked me for being careless. I knew she wasn't going to do that again, next time I would be ready.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

We had just finshed talking when we sensed the symbiotes outside, alot of them. We looked at the Kingpin.

"Time to test our truce" We said.

Several Mercenaries folloed us out the building. Silver Sable was with them. she gave out orders but we didn't need to be told what to do. We jumped into a group of symbiotes, killing them all with in seconds. We grabbed another ones face and smashed it into the ground. Thats when we saw a group of beserkers running towards us. We charged them, tendrils flaring. we grabbed the first one by the neck but two more grabbed our arms. another tackled us to the ground, the rest of them doggie piled on top of us, trying to crush us. We did the first thing that came to us, we tried to absorb them. We shot out multiple tentacles that grabbed the beserkers and pulled them into us. other symbiotes continued to jump on us and we made the mistake of trying to absorb them all.
There were too many to absorb, we couldn't take any more power. The symbiotes fused with us, corrupted us, made us stronger. We let out a roar that sent the other symbiotes around us flying back. I didn't know how many symbiotes We had absorbed but I sudenly got a rush of new power I couldn't control. We charged a group of symbiotes, slaughtering them at will. One of the mercenaries tried to help us but we back-handed him, sending him flying.

"They're all MINE!" We yelled at the mercenaries.

I felt my symbiote's mind fuse completely with mine, a pernament bond. It must not have been able to take any more power either. I felt my sanity sink away, I was becoming something horrible, some sort of Tyrant. I had absolutly no control over my actions. Something deep inside me was telling me what to do and I surrendered to every order I recieved from this new power inside me. I picked one of the Mercenarys' hummers and through it at a nearby building. I roared and jumped with amazing power, I began jumping from building to building. I was doing anything to burn through all this extra power that I had. I realized I was on the Empire State building, I roared at the sky, waking all of New York...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

OCC: Chaos has lost all control. He doesn't see the line between friend or enemy. He will kill anything he comes across without thinking, his best friend wouldn't make a difference.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm

QUOTE (Predalien26 @ May 28 2009, 12:49 AM)
Quote :
OCC: Chaos has lost all control. He doesn't see the line between friend or enemy. He will kill anything he comes across without thinking, his best friend wouldn't make a difference.

OOC: WTF!!!!
Is there any way to stop him... or kill him?

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

"I have no idea what it did either... but I can say that the serum that was used on my sister was completly different from the one used on me."

I ran my right hand through my hair.

"When I raise someone I return there spirit to there body, they tend to get really pissed about that... lucky for me I can control them before they get the chance to do anything about it. Eventually it gets to the point where there spirit becomes to weak so I have to release them. I also have the unfortunate ability to see the dead, more specifiacally... ghosts. Thats the downside of being a necromancer, your constantly surrounded by ghosts trying to talk to you."

OOC: Say something about the necklace.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

"Oh thats nice, seiing dead things and the like." I smoked my cigar thinking her abilities.
I noticed her necklace, she was fiddling with it.
"You've got some interesting powers, does the necklace help?"

((OOC: These will be short lol so bear with me))

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

"I think so... I've noticed that if I go to sleep without wearing it, my dreams... nightmares are so vivid... so real. I think the necklace helps keep my powers from going out of control but... I don't know, I've never tried to do anything without it."

OOC: Do what you want from here.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OCC: You've probably already guessed my character also got a huge power boost. he's considered a huge threat and extremely dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

I woke up hoping last night was all a dream, It wasn't. I jumped onto a half finished building. As I was about to jump off when a bolt of electricity shot me off. The fall would've broken chaos's back, but Tyrant mearly got up, angry. I roared a Electro, he shot more electricity at me. They were easy enough to dodge and I jumped up to him, which he didn't expect. I grabbed his ankle and threw him through a building. He got out, also angry.

"You wanna piece of me!?" He said, "C'mon then! Lets Do This!"

We roared and the showdown began....

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

OOC: You didn't answer the question hybrid... Do we have to stop him... or do we have to kill him.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 pm

*Chloe still*

"When I raise someone... they can't die until I release them. You could cut the body into pieces, but some part of it would still be moving."

*Ashley*
I put the laptop away and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment.
What was taking Ray so long?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next