Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Dark Angel Experimental SpartanIII Armour Ver.1.0
Standard MJOLNIR armour in appearance
Flat black in colour with dark red detailing and red visor.
Mods: Advanced radar tracking, 3minute duration Camo, speed overdrive and built in 12X vision scoping.

Shadow Hawk Experimental SpartanIII Armour Ver.2.0
Standard MJOLNIR armour in appearance
Gloss black in colour with red visor.
Mods: Advanced radar tracking, 5minute duration camo, speed overdrive, built in 12X vision scoping and Nano-Polymer shielding.

*Camo is still a bit bugged, sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't*
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Land fall.
Matt: We landed on Jerusalem with out a problem, we are under radio silence and opened a channel between me and Ali. I really don't know what to expect other the fact that there is alot of Covie activity down here... a little but too much.
I equipped the weapons I brought with me, 2 SMG's, a Battle Rifle, some frags and an outdated magnum(one the ones with a scope and severe overkill abillities)
I haven't really used the Shadow Hawk that much, I still prefer my regular armour but this armour does have its perks... and they will definitely come in handy here
"Let's get moving... Courtney, whats the coordinates?"

Courtney: "Just head straight North, You can't miss it... lot's of explosion and the like." Kind of obvious isn't it.

Alicia: I landed a few seconds after Matt... only problem was that I had to kick my door off because the airlock got jammed. As soon as I was out I grabbed my Sniper and shotgun and groupped up with Matt. Courtney's pretty cool, as far as AI's go...
"Well... lets get moving then shall we?"

Back on the Vermillion
Alice: I don't doubt there abilities but I still think it's too soon for something as big as this. They landed without any major problems and should arrive to help out in about 2minutes thanks to the Speed Overdrive... we still have to give it a seperate power supply, as it powered off the shields.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

(OOC: well all I know is 'bout brutes soooo...if i get anything wrong in UNSC or anythin just tell me)

Hagerus: The phantom lowered, the ground approaching fast. I motioned to my pack and we jumped out quickly. We looked back, but the phantom sped away as another approaced us, I could see who it was already...my chieftain.

They too quickly got out, a much larger force though. He didn't have jetpack brutes though, they were all consisting of the chieftain, bodyguards, and 15 brutes. Unlike elites we didn't have ranks, just brutes, captains, chieftains (which there wasn't any, as far as I could tell I only knew 3), and then the chieftain of jiralhanes.

He roared to his pack, motioning them to jump out as soon as they landed. Then we all crouched before the chieftain as he gave us our orders.

"Come pack, we must uncover the artifact, and keep on with the Great Journey!"

He pushed aside a couple brutes, easily, and moved to lead us ahead. The elites had stained the trail ahead, I could smell it. And then another foul stench. I wrinkled my nose, as I could already know it was the flood.

We took a sudden turn down another corridor, one which hasn't been followed or touched. We walked for some time, until I realised that we weren't finding the artifact.
Being second in command I walked past many of the brutes up to th chieftai ncrouching before him, "Chieftain, we are not walking towards the artifact theprophets gave our orders for the artifact!"
He roared at me, "we must eradicate the elites that have failed this mission! And then we wil lsee if the artifact is still intact!"
"We can't let your hatred towards these stenched beasts steer us away fro mthe uncovering the artifact, this is herecy, acting on your own orders when disobeying the prophets!"
"We can't let them get away, this is there doing!"
"I will not let you disobey the prophets, or else we will be as mch failures as the elties and be killed!"
As soon as I said this we both put our weapons and got into our crouches, it was a challenge to the death. My chieftain roared as we both charged each other at full force. We collided with such a force I could feel the ground shake as both tore at each other. He tackled me through the wall behind me, crashing me through a door, deep into the room we have broken. We plummeted to the ground hard, beginning to commence attack again.
I smelt the air, other then my blood, I could smell the elites and grunts as they saw us crash through the wall.
I quickly forced my whole body and quickly tackled him forcing some punches direct to his face. He roared as he pushed me off. We started circling eachother until we crashed into each other again with even more force and even more laid out punches. 5 minutes past of full battle against me and my chieftain. We jumped back as I examined the damage. We were both cover in blood, hair was torn off, we had deep gashes, we were breathing heavily, and we still had much left to go. One of the elites walked a little towards us, but I roared after him "This is our fight! LEAVE US BE!"
Before I knew it we were back at mauling each other...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Skurge: I was running.

For the last ten minutes it was straight running. I could smell the flood behind me, getting closer. I ran through a door and locked it. 5 seconds later I heard a thud! followed by more noise behind it. They were breaking through. I continued to run. After what felt like hours of running, which actuall 15 minutes I came to a hult. I saw two Brutes fighting each other. I tried to warn them about the incoming Flood but one of them barked at me to leave, I tried. I rounded up the others and we continued along the path. There were still lots of Flood but we weren't overwhelmed. My dual swords were making short work out of them.
at last a smell came to me, Zerg, he was close now. We continued on when more Flood forms attacked. The looked strangly familiar, then it came to me, they were sangheili combat forms. I attacked out of rage for my fallen comrads. I noticed, however, there were only four, which meant that there could still be 3 left Alive. We ran on when something big crashed through the wall. A Juggernaught Flood. It was huge, I atacked. I made sure to avoid the tentacles and I attacked the exposed soft flesh. It striked with its tentacle and I slashed it, severing it. It backed up in pain and I lept. I jumped on it and started stabing and slashing. I drove my blade through the middle (where the head should be) and it started going crazy. I jumped off and It ran through a wall. It finally fell to the ground and died. I looked into the room and saw a big fleshy bulb in the middle, a Brain form. But what mainly caught my attension was what was entangled in one of its tentacles, an Oracle....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Hagerus:
There were noises, the flood, they were starting to come in. We both knew hat was happenin, we quickened our attacks, harder, swifter, more decisive. Finally after 15 minutes of hard blows, I raised my fist for the strike and with all my power i struck him in the face. His face was almost unreadable, his face gory and deformed, mine could have looked a little almost the same, but I always healed fast. He was still breathing, I decided to give and a quick death as I took out my spikers and shot him in the head. I roared loudely as my orignal brute pack and my now new brute packmates watched.
I picked up and unlatched his hammer and his head dress. Taking off my old captain armor off, I put on my new chieftain armor,(still leaving my shields alone) I threw my fuel rod cannon at one of my brute packmates and put my gravity hammer on my back as I took out my other spiker out. The two orignal brute bodyguards came to my side. Then there was a loud break and thud, I turned and saw the elties had ran and I took out my spikers as the flood poured in. "Follow the elties and keep running until we reach them" We turned and ran down the path the elites followed as we shot behind us with our weapons destroying the flood.
We finally reached where the elites were, one had 2 energy swords whipped out as I noticed the brain form in front of him. I took out my gravity hammer walking to the elites side (while the flood were still coming and my brute pack firing at them by my side), and finally seeing that it was an oracle...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Matt: the trip would have taken us 10 minutes but it ended taking about 5 thanks to our speed. About 30seconds out, we engaged camo so we could easily get to the UNSC outpost with out alerting the Covenant.
Just when I thought everything was going to go according to plan... my camo crapped out... right in direct sight of a Wraith. "SHIT!!!" I ran for cover just as the Wraith fired, in panic no doubt. I probably scared the crap out of him.
"Ali... I'll take care of this, get to the outpost" I yelled as I pulled my BR out.
My camo was flickering in and out... and then it stopped half way. "This could be fun" I could probably walk right up to the Wraith if I wanted to, the grunts would be scared as hell cause they'd think I was a ghost or something... the Elites might be a little harder to get around. I got out of cover and started walking towards the Wraith regardless... and it just sat there. I heard grunts yelling and screaming in terror as soon as they saw me. "GHOST DEMON....RUN AWAY!!!!" I heard one of them yell... hahaha ghost demon, I gotta remember that one. Just as I got in front of the Wraith, the Elite on the turret began shooting me, then yelled out "ITS A TRICK... KILL THE DEMON" just before a sniper shot went clean through his head.
No doubt Alicia was providing cover fire. I boarded the Wraith and removed its pilot, taking control I made quick work of the Elites and grunts that were there.
"Alright! ALL ABOARD THE DEMON EXPRESS!!!" Alicia hopped in the turret and we made our way over to the outpost... hopefully without any more problems.

Alice: A camo failure was not unexpected... but I thought we had fixed it better than that? I will have to look into it later.
"Good work guys... keep pushing forward to the outpost. There is 3 SpartanII's in the battle already, you guys are the clean up crew... so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Skurge: The Oracle

I saw a chieftain come up behind me and I slashed with my sword but I stopped a few inches away from the Brute's neck. He backed away and I noticed he wasn't the same Chieftain that attacked me. It was the same Brute that was fighting before, I guess he won. He had a hammer and new armor too.I turned my attension to the Oracle. I ignited my Swords and cut the tentacles surrounding the Holy Oracle. I cut it out and It instantly came to life. I saw the Brute smash the remains of the Brain Form with his hammer. He looked at me and I nodded. The oracle floated towards me. "Hello" he said to me, "I am 223 Repentent Sinner."

I bowed in the presence of the Oracle, as did the other Covenant members. I saw this Oracle was damaged, having a cracked eye. I could feel anger bubling inside me. I watched as the oracle flew around, so graceful and elegant. "Oracle, can you help us retrieve the sacred artifact" I asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about, however, you can accumpony me to the Power core battery, i'm afraid it's been damaged by the Flood, Its capable of discharging tremendous power"

The artifact I thought to myself. The mission just got more complicated, I had to defend the oracle. I told the chierftain,Hagerus he said his name was, to keep the majority of his Brutes here and keep the flood off our back. I could tell he didn't like taking orders from me so I explained the situation in a little detail. He agreed and we det off with the Oracle, Me and my elite and grunt and him and his body guards....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

223 Repentent Sinner:

"You see, I had been in the clutches of the necrotic buildup for quiet some time. I was unable to keep the battery fully functional, and the Sentinals were previously engaged with the Flood." The Moniter explained, drifting through the air.

"The-zyxviuoxvhsdfoeoneoneoneone-" The moniter's eye flickered.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh dear, I appear to have suffered substantial damage in the clutches of the Proto Compound form. I appear to have suffered severe damage in my defense system, and several critical failures in shielding. I may require additional production until I can restore full function."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Alicia: Now we have a vehicle... a Covenant at that! The only thing that got in our way was a few groups of grunts... it was funny to watch them run up to the Wraith, not knowing that we were inside. Matt didn't even bother shooting them, he just drove right into them.
"Are we there yet!" I yelled out...jokingly of course. No reply... oh well, it was worth a try.

Alice: "They're about 3 minutes from the outpost" Now that weren't traveling on foot, it was going to take them a bit longer... but not too much.
"Miranda, now would be a good time to notify the Colonel and tell him that the Wraith is a friendly"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Skurge:

We had been walking for quite some time before we came across another Brain Form. I saw in Its tentacles, was Zerg. I cut him down, relieved that the Flood had not assimilated him. He had been interogated by them. When he awoke up he looked glad to see us. I could see he looked weak from the experiance. "Can you hold a weapon?" I asked. He nodded, I passed him my Carbine. We continued to walk with the Oracle when something blocked the way. I could see the rogue chieftain at the end of the hallway. I expected him to charge me but instead he sent in his brutes. "KILL HIM!" The Chieftain roared.

He sent In his Brutes. I ignited my two Energy Swords and charged. before I met them though I saw streaks of green flashing by. No dought Zerg and the other Sangheili were providing cover fire. As soon as I met them I impaled two with my blades and turned around, killing another one. One Brute tried jumping in the air and I as I tried to land on me I slashed him a the waist. The killing went for another 30 seconds when there were few Brutes left. then out of nowhere I heard a deep laugh behind me. I jumped out of the way as The Rogue Chieftain slammed the Ground with his Hammer. I saw he was still wounded from our last fight. The fod they had been eating had made them all weak. The Chieftain charged me and I dodged.
"That all you have?" i asked.
The Chieftain and attacked in a blind rage. He charged again and I dodged but this time he grabbed my arm and threw me across the room. Now I was angry. He charged again with more confidence, raising his Gravity Hammer for the killling blow. Instead of strafing this time I charged also. I hit him full on, plunging one sword into his chest and the other through his skull. He hah more momentum then he so I flew back with his corpse. I got up and looked at his body. there was blood and Brain matter all over the floor. I picked up his Hammer and tested his wait. I decided that I would never use it in combat, but It would make an honorable trophy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

OOC: Are there any other main characters fighting in the battle still?... Or can I just MAC blast the entire battlefield?

Miranda: "Colonel Williams... this is Miranda Keyes aboard the UNSC Vermillion. Please be advised that there is a Wraith in bound to your location".
I hope I wasn't too late, if attacked... I'm pretty sure that Matt and Alicia won't hesitate to defend themselves. "Do not fire upon the Wraith, it will be marked on radar with a green beacon, please confirm".

Williams: "This is Colonel Williams, I have confirmed. We have the Wraith on radar now, its about 1/2 mile South of our location." Must be Spartans, I don't know of any Marines who would be able to pull off a Wraith hijacking.
"This is an unusual surprise Miss Keyes, I don't know you were going to be helping on this operation?"

Miranda: "Well I was in the neighborhood, and thought I would stop by for a quick visit."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

I slung the Gravity Hammer on my back. I could see some of the other Jiralhanae eyeing me. We continued to walk forward when the Oracle came to a sudden stop. I looked out and saw a floating object in some sort of stasis field. Surrounding it, were several more Brain Forms. I activated my Energy Swords and began to slaughter them all. I watched as Sentinels, the holy warriors of the Forerunners, began to enter and repair the artifact.

"Why thank you" The Oracle said to me.

with the artifact repaired the Flood began to pull back, It seemed to repelle them. If only we had his kinda technology. I looked around saw several power nodes, they must also repel Flood.

"Oracle, I ask if we can take one of the Sacred power nodes, they could help against the Flood."
"I'm afraid protocol is strictly against it, however, you did save me and even saved this outpost, I'm sure one less node won't do any harm."

One of the Sentinels flew up to the node and grabbed it. it flew over and placed it im my hand.

"That single node contains unimaginal power, It also has a limited repellant for keeping Flood away." The Oracle explained.

"Thank You" was all I could say and I tilted mt head and gave a respectful nod.
"Will you not come with us Holy Oracle?" I asked.

"I'm afraid in my absence the Flood have nearly created a compound mind, I must find it and disable it."

"Can we not help?"

"This is something for me to do but If you come across it feel free to eliminate it"

I nodded again and we turned and began our journey out of this temple. The hole the two fighting Brutes made had created a shortcut so it didn't take us long to get out. I signalled the Phantoms and they came and picked us up. I prepared myself to explain to the Prophets about my mission....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Hagerus:
I ordered my brute pack to come with me back with me out of the temple, leaving with the sangheli. There was a distinct difference between the two groups. One side were all my packmates, while the other were the sangheli. For the most part, there was an uncofmortable presence, as we kept eying each other, but I only kept my head ahead, my senses guarding me.
We reached the outside of the temple as I noticed their Elite leader call their phantoms. I mimicked him and called back my phantoms as they came swooping by.
We jumped into the phantoms as we saw the elites do the same. "Where have the Holy Ones order us to go?" I asked...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Skurge: Promotion

I stood in the middle of the holoprojector that was at an outpost. I could see the holographic Image of the counsil on High Charity. above me the three Hierachs floated.I explained how my mission went and they all listened. When I finished talking about the Oracle and the power node I held it up for them to see. The Prophet of Mercy moved forward.
"Your mission has gained us all my mighty gift, moving us forward along the path our Lords created."
The Holy Prophet of Regret moved forward too.
"You are to be congraduated on your success, even with the flood in your way. you also made quelled the Jiralhanae Heresy inside,"
And lastly The Prophet of Truth had also moved forward.
"These are honorable achievments you've accomplished, It has been decided by the counsil that you should be rewarded, and promoted"

A Zealot, that was what I was now. countless battles I fought and finally I had the right to don my rightful armor. I had discovered my armor had already been sent to me. I wasn't quite finshed yet though. I removed my active camo generator installed into my Zealot armor. I was rewarded by beeing able to keep both of my swords, I customized them with hand guards, making them more comfortable. I finally put my new armor on and instantly I felt better, stronger, faster. I even got to make my own squad. which consisted of one Ultra, two Majors, 5 minors, having four Grunts per Minor. I already was sent to a battle with my group, preparing for what ever lied ahead now....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Matt: As we approached the outpost, Alice buzzed in my ear...

Alice: "You 2 are to provide cover for the incoming Pelicans... we are evacing all of our forces from the area. A Pelican will be sent from the Vermillion to pick you guys up."

Courtney: This was a complete shock but I knew why...."Initiate the charging sequence and divert all power to The Twins" The Vermillion is an experimental model.... one of the experimental features just happens to be the fact that she has twin MAC Cannons.

Miranda: "I'm sure you guys can figure this out on your own..."
After telling them this I opened the field comm. channel "This is Miranda Keyes aboard the UNSC Vermillion, I have been given direct orders from Lord Hood to pull out our forces. Pelicans are inbound to the main UNSC Outpost for pick up.
Spartan's X01 and X02 will provide cover during this operation. All personnel fall back to the main outpost... Our MAC Cannons are charging and as soon as everyone is out... well... lets just say it will not be happy day for whatever Covenant forces are left down there. Keyes out."

Just then... the unthinkable happened... The first hint was that the Vermillion went silent and switched to emergency power, leaving only the vital systems online.

Courtney: "That can't be good..."
Miranda"What the hell just happened!"
Courtney:"I've lost all main power and were down to back up generartors. Primary Power core is on fire but its contained and the back up weapon system power core is shut down...all weapon systems are down"
Miranda: "Do we still have power to the comm. system?"
Courtney "Yes and I have notified all cruisers in the area. The Aegis Destiny is awaiting the signal to fire there MAC cannon.
Miaranda: "FIRE IT NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

I was looking at the view screen from my personal Phantom. I saw the human forces were pulling back, but the battle wasn't even over. They were running fast, we didn't even attack their bases yet. Then I saw floating above the battle , one of the humans' ships were looming over. I knew what they were doing, they were going to blow the whole field.

"Cowards!" I yelled and told the other Covenant what was about to happen. The humans were ahead of us inn evacuations, There was no way all could be saved. I looked at the Humans fleeing, a deep hatred was burning inside me now.
"Leader!" one of my Majors called out "we are approaching the human fortress"

"First group your with me" I said and a Major, two Minors, and several Grunts called out.
"Second group will enter when we get the hanger doors opened."
I turned to the Ultra and nodded.

The Phantom lowered and uncloaked. Me and my group jumped out and entered.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Name: Goro 'Tyrandee
Race:Sangheili (Elite)
Affiliation:Covenant
Apperance:Golden Armor, Scar along face and right mandibles
Personality: Goro is a great leader and excellant at mastering ships. Is calm at most times but can become very savage and violent under the righ circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Goro Tyrandee:

I got word from Skurge, my very younger brother that the Human's were going to blow up the battle field. They were clever, I'd give them that but now it was time to Give them a going away present my self. My ship, The Blade's Wrath, was carrying a special weapon. A plasma Cannon unlike any other was prepared and charged. The Prophets had even given me permission to use the weapon. I looked at the retreating humans. I saw a big cluster of Human Tanks and transports moving along slowly. They were the targets i chose.

"Shipmaster, we are ready to fire" one of my crew said.
"Are the targets locked?" I asked.
The Elite nodded, "By your word shipmaster"

I was just about to give the order when the Humans' MAC cannon fired. I saw the blast consume nearly all of our forces. I took a moment and wished them saftey along the path. Then in a second a great fury washed over me and I yelled
"Fire!"
I watched as a plasma morter launched from the ship, making it's way towards the human forces. I imagined the humans looking up and seeing this purple morter come upon them. the target was hit and there was an explosion. It didn't as much damage than I predicted. The UNSC forces lost a good chunk of soldiers. The Elites gave a triumphent roar.

"How long til we can fire again?" I asked.
"The plasma pool is overheated and I need to shut down everything but the reactor."
"Go on, do it"

For a first test I think it was successfull, I we need to do is ajust some things and we have the a weapon capable to bring the end to the UNSC. Then a holographic image of the Prophet of Regret came up and he didn't look to impressed.
"Are you Insane!?" he yelled, "you almost destroyed the Holy planet and the Relics!"
"I apologize Holy One" I said.
"there will be no more firing of the weapon, It's destructive too great for this planet to take, do you understand!?"
"Yes Holy one, I understand" I said, nearly spitting the words out.

After the Prophet disapeared i nearly couldn't control my rage. I punched a hole in the command desk. It worked, why should I apologize an accomplishment as great as this. I told one of the Elites to restart the system and get us back battle ready.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

we entered the Human controlled fortress. we were silent as we stalked through the hallways. we came across a locked door.

"Hold here, I'll unlock it from the other side." I said.

I walked up the hallway. it looked clear but I noticed a human working on a vehicle. I silently crept forward, before the human knew it I was upon him. I grabbed his neck with my "Right" hand and lifted him into the air.

"theres a door at the end the that hallway, I want through" I said to him.

He shhok his head but I saw him glance at one of the doors, giving me all the information I needed. I snapped his neck and continued forward. The hallway had more soldiers in it but a quick shot to the head with my carbine had finished them. I walked through another door and there was some sort of air pad.
"Perfect" I said to myself.
I opened the hanger doors and signalled the Phantom. It dropped of the rest of my troops. I opened the other door and my group came through. It was time to finish this.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Hagerus:

It was time to go back to the fight. We had lost little casuatlties, we were tough. We didn't need shields, although my shields added an extra bonus to me.

I galnced out of the phantom the entrance to their base was clear. It didn't look like anything because the humans had built such a large base.

The phantoms lowered, "Take us to that hanger there, now!" I said to the elite, he grunted and started to lower us down. It seemed reserved for someone else's troops, but I didn't care I was in control of my own pack. On the way I had aquired 4 squads of grunts and 2 jackals, as a "reward" from the Holy One's. If I kept on the mission of the Grea Journey, great success would come my way.I had aquired them all through the battle, except the grunts and jackals who were awarded to me.

I lowered down and order the 3 phantoms to drop us by and then circle the perimeter.

We had a significant force with us. I had 6 brute minors and majors (whom they all had jetpacks, while the other 2 didn't) , 2 brute captains, both were majors, 2 bodyguards guarding me, the added 4 grunt squads, me, and then 2 jackals.

I walked to the elite I had met earlier, and grunted. "I want each minor to take a grunt squad accompanied by one major. I want the two of my captains to each take 2 of the squads. Body guards and jackals will follow me. Lets sweep the heretics and kill them all packmates!" I had said. I grinned as I heard my packmates uproar with pleasure. " When I give the signal split up and kll them all, meet back here and we will report to the Holy Ones of or holy deeds!" I held my hammer up and roared.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Skurge:

The Brutes had entered. I saw them get into groups and and sart to sweep through the fortress, probably killing at will. I had no time to dwell on that though.
I sent group 2 (my Ultra's group) to the reactor. My group and I began searching for an archives. We came across a room that had alot of computers in it and a human standing there. he had his back to me and before he knew it I was upon him. I quickly ignited my Energy Swords and beheaded him. One of the Unngoy brought me a devise and before long i was in the system. Then I found something, a useful bit of information. apparently there is a human controlled city found on the other side of the planet, and somewhere in this city theres a major computer network, one that has access to many of the human's systems, protocols and history. I found what I was looking for. I contacted group 2.

"We've got the information on our next target, a human controlled city"
"Location?" The Ultra answered.
"Other side of the planet"
The Phantoms came in picked us up. preparing us for oue next destination
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I swept through the base easily killing off the marines. I didn't know how my other squads were doing, but I could imagine just as well as I.
I cleared the last room of this half of the base. I calledin for the rest of the elites to come in and finish the job. This wasn't the only base around, I knew.
I walked past down back to the hangar as I regrouped back with my packmates. They had lost some casualties, leaving some of my packmates angered, but I controlled them.
I boarded the phantom as I was greeted by theHoly Hierarchs.
"Have you cleared out the human's base, Chieftain?"
"Yes, Holy One I have killed them all along with my packmates."
"Good good, Im am very pleased and you will be rewarded greatly for this, but first, there is somthing else at hand"
"Anything Holy One" I had replied
"There are a group of heretic elites that are hindering us from continueing our mission to salvage this planet. They must be killed in order for us to continue the Great Journey"
"Yes, it will be done Holy One's" I had said, when I complete this mission I was sure that I would be rewarded greatly.
Some of my pakcmates were amused by our new mission and were eager. We finished boarding our phantoms and took off, flying farther from the battlefield until a small new one had insinuated ahead of us. It was the heretic elites, and they were finishing off a group of Covenant that had been dispatched there.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Chris:

It had come to a stalemate. A god damn stalemate. The Covenant had used some sort of blast, which killed a good deal of us, right after we had used a MAC strike on them. Moments later, we'd both retreated.

I walked through the encampment. Many of the marines were astonished to see a Spartan just strolling through camp.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Skurge:

The Hierachs listened as I reported to them.

"The plan is to attack the city and distract them, while a team and I infiltrate the building and retrieve the information."

There is an army for you to command" The Prophet of Regret told me, "You have our blessing, go forth, bring us this information, Field master"

At that point a great pleasure and joy washed ober me. I had finally accomplished my goal. Eventually i had a chance to become a counsiler, If I survived. I prepared my strike team. A whole army for me to command. this army was newly composed in my honor, I was going to use it wisely. I checked our situation. The Banshees were fueled and ready. The Wraithes, ghosts, and Spectors charged and prepared. I could even call in a Scarab from orbit if I desired. after we were all preped and ready we loaded onto the Phantoms and flew to the city...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Aboard the UNSC Vermillion:
Matt: "what the hell happened!!! why didn't we fire. We have the most expensive ship in the goddamn fleet and the weapons don't work, Somebody please explain to me why we lost more than half of our men down there!!"

Miranda: "Calm down Matt... I feel just as bad about this as you do. . . Where is Alicia?"

Alice: "Shes down in the Med quarters... Some debris hit the visor of her helmet... requires 7 stitches above her right eye brow"

Matt: "Unless theres anything else you have to say Miranda, I'm leaving... I expect this ship to back in earth orbit by tommorow morning... or I will do it myself, and I am yet to break a promise that I make."

Miranda:"Set coordinates for Earth...the last thing we need is a Matt going crazy.
Alice... have those two taken back to California until further notice"

Courtney: "You do realize that we have no power right... the twins aren't exactly energy effecient... I will begin diverting power from the auxillary systems and route it to the engines"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next