Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Matt:
Things were pretty easy once I got away from the elite. I no longer had any shields... the overcharge blew the circuits for the shield system and my speed overdrive wasn't working properly.... I still don't understand why they have to share some of the same circuit systems. I still had my camo though... so that was a good thing. I also had no contact with the Vermillion. The plasma mortar mixing with the MAC blast had statically charged the air.

About a mile or so south, I noticed some wreckage. I decided to go check it out.
Once I got close enough, it turned out to be a crashed Phantom. With no weapons I had nothing to lose. As I got closer I heard a groan followed by a low scream of pain... but it sounded like an animal. The Phantom was almost completely on its side, so I circled around to what would have been the underside... only to find a Brute on the ground with his back against the Phantom. He immediatley saw and got up, once up he stumbled and lost his balance... using his hammer to catch his fall. The way he landed... it was as if he was bowing down to me.
Then I remembered... this was the same Brute that I saw on the Spirit of Fire.
"You smell like a demon."
"Yeah I get that alot"
"But you are no demon"
"Yeah I'm the god-damn devil"
He laughed... but not for long, for he coughed a bit and spat out some blood.
"If you wish to fight me, you'll be disappointed."
"And why is that demon."
"I will only fight you at the peak of your ability... it would not be honorable to fight you now."
"You know what the brutes are like... we fight.... even if it means death."
"Then I will leave... perhaps we will meet again then?"
"Only time will tell demon... only time will tell"

and I left him... he probably wouldn't survive the night though... the explosion screwed the entire climate for this area... it was beginning to snow.

Back on the Vermillion.
Upon firing the cannons, everything went black. A few of darkness was cut off by the emergency power turning on.
"How long until we regain power?"
"5 minutes tops"
Then Alicia walks into the bridge. She looks worried... almost as if she has been crying...
"Any word from Matt yet?"
"No... all communication is still down"
She leaves as quickly as she arrived.
"Do you think hes alive Alice."
"I don't know... for Alicia's sake he better be."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Matt:
1 hour later.

Communication was starting come through... but it was weak. Courtney boosted my reciever and it helped a lot.

"Attention all UNSC ground forces. This is the UNSC Vermillion, is there any down there."
"You just can't get enough of me can you?"
"Matt?"
"Yeah its me... listen... um... do you think you could pick me up?"
"Thank god your alive!"
"As if there was any doubt"
"I'll send a Pelican down to get you right away... where are you?"
Courtney switched my beacon on.
"Oh never mind... your right there."
"I'll be waiting."
"Do you want me to get Alicia?"
"No, I'll see her when I get up...."

I was cut off by a loud roar... followed by a cold silence.
"Do not fear me, for I am peace, I am salvation."

The beginning of the end is upon us.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Skurge:

I cursed the demon, running way from battle, but I had other things to attend to. When communications were back up i called my Phantom for evac. Once I was abored I asked the Major, "are the bombs charged?"
"Yes Field Master"
"Have we pulled out our forces in the city?"
"Yes Field Master"
"We cannot risk having a Flood outbreak incase some survived the original explosion, cleanse them"
"Yes Field Master"

It all went quiet, but something was wrong. Suddenly our pilot noticed something.

"Field Master?"
"Yes"
"You may want to look at this?"

I walked forward and looked at the screen. in the giant crater where the human city use to be, was some sort of ancient forerunner structure. suddenly a voice erupted into my head.
"Do not be afraid, I am peace...I am salvation...."

Last edited by Alice on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Hagerus:

After the demon had left I would make sure I would find him later. I laid my head to rest, but soon after I woke up a little more energized, although I would be limping around ofr quite a bit.
I stood up, and looked around my enviornment. The crashed phantom was still there, but it was covered in snow. It was heavily snowing, I looked at myself I was coated in snow, adding to my greyish fur.
I limped towards the phantom to see if the communications were working. I psuhed the door open, as heavy snow fell to the ground. I checked to see if I had any luck, but the phantom was wrecked beyond repair.
I walked back outside and then I heard a large roar, "Do not fear me, for I am peace, I am salvation". I looked around and lifted my hammer, but I saw nothing, it was dead silent. The loudest thing I heard was the huffing of my chest.
I looked back at my crashed phantom, there wasn't any use in it, and my heretic eltie body was destroyed and useless. Thankfully I still had the head and trophy to prove to the prophets...if i ever got back.
I walked through the forest, for a long time, looking for anything that would be of use. I left a trail of blood and simantled foot steps.
I sniffed the air, the demon was gone, and the elite wasn't here, now it's just me....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

"Get me back on the Vermillion!"
"Theres a Pelican on the way right now... ETA 4 minutes."

It was snowing like hell... and the creepy part was that the sun and the moon were completly visible in the sky at the same time.

The Pelican arrived... Alice was onboard. "Its good to see you made it."
"Yeah... whats the in flight movie?"

The Pelican took off and then I had a clear view of the city... or what was the city anyway.
The Vermillion was just inside the atmosphere when we arrived... I actually missed
that exspensive piece of shit.
We got on board and I was supposed to get debriefed, I just gave Cutters medal to Miranda and put Serina in the AI port. I needed to see Alicia.
On my way I ran into Alice... I guess now is a good a time as any.
"Hey Alice?"
"Yeah whats up?"
"I thought I should give these to you..."
I handed the ID tags to her.
"... where...where did you find these?"
"On the Spirit of Fire... they were still in cryo... Doug was already dead."
"Jerome to?"
"No... he was alive when we unthawed them... but he didn't make it"
She said nothing.
"All he said was where is Alice... is she alright."
Then she left.
Apparently she bumped into one of the rookies on board, she must have been angry or something cause she didn't stop. She just walked right into him... poor guy fell and broke his wrist, so I took him down to the Med bay.

Alicia was there when I got there with the rookie.
"Matt! Oh my god your alive!"
"Hey." Thats all I could say... after what I just put her through
"Were you on fire?" She noticed the condition of my armour.
"Just a little." Understatement of the year award goes to me.
"What happened to him?" she also noticed the rookie that I brought in.
"Alice bumped into him... fell and broke his wrist."
"Oh."
"So what are you doing here?"
"Well... remember we talked about starting a family when this was all over?"
"Yeah...wait a second... are you telling me that..."
"Yeah"
This was not what I expected to come back to.
"Uh... thats amazing... but..."
"The Vermillion is heading back to California to drop me off, and you'll probably need your armour repaired."

Then the PA buzzed.
"Matt report to the bridge immediately."
"Damn it... sorry guess I gotta go."
"Yeah, I'll be in my room."
"Alright, I'll see you later."

I made my way to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

The scene up on the bridge was not what I expected.
Alice was there... she was wearing the oldest Spartan armour I have ever seen.
"Glad you could join us."
"It's that bad?"
"Worse, the hole that we put in the ground has revealed a structure... we may have stopped the flood on the Spirit of Fire... but."
"Theres more?"
"Exactly."
"Fuck this planet..."
"We need every Spartan in this fight... you guys are the strongest against the flood."
"Alicia isn't going anywhere... I'd rather die than have you send her into hell."
"I know... were not going to do that, which is why Alice is going with you... as well as another SpartanII. He's currently on board the Aegis Destiny, He'll be on board shortly."
"What about my armour? My shielding system is fried."
"I know, get down to the armoury... you'll find everything you need down there."

I went down to the armoury... hoping I wouldn't run into the marine I punched earlier.

He wasn't there so I took it as good sign and went to work on my armour... with Courtneys help of course.
Alicia walked in about 10 minutes later.
She kissed me.
"Be careful down there."
"Don't worry about me... just worry about yourself right now, now go get some sleep or something... all this stress can't be any good for you."
"Actually I came by to drop this off."
She handed me a shield system wiring harness.
"I'm not gonna need it, and there isn't any spares."
"Thanks."
"You know... we have to get married now you know."
"One thing at a time, I still have to go back into hell before we can do anything."
She didn't say anything else, she just sat on the table beside me... watching me work.
She was wearing this white tight fit tank-top and pair of blue jeans... then without warning. Courtney said "Oh for the love of god! Just do it already... the suspense is killing me!"
I got up and shut the door... scrambling the lock code. I started walking back towards Alicia... when she made the first move...

knocking me to the floor...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Skurge:

The explosion had destroyed so much that it dug into the ground, exposing the Forerunner structure underneath. My forces mived in, Wraithes were positioned all around the top of the crater. There were several Locusts also positioned in the apparent doorway, ready to fire. Shade turrets were also put into position. I had no way of knowing what was inside, but I wasn't taking any chances. The Temple had to be explored, that was clear. A message came to me from the current Special Operations Forces Commander.

"This Special Operations Commander Rtas 'Vadumee, is the area secure"
"Yes Commander, I am ready for you to continue"
"We will meet you at the entrance"

I got my swords and plasma Rifles ready while the Phantom flew to the structure. I dropped down and Rtas 'Vadumee was standing there, waiting.

"Commander, are we ready to procede"
"Yes Field Master"
"Open it"

Several Brutes were required to open the doors. when they opened all was quiet, I listened there were no signs of Flood.

"Major" I said.
"Yes"
"Keep anything from enerting behind us unless i say so"
"Yes field master"
"A carrier is floating above with, it will eliminate any enemy forces near you"
"Thank You Field Master"

Me, The Spec Ops Commander, and several Spec Ops Elites and Grunts, enerted the structure, prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Hagerus:

The snow was covering everything, but I kept walking. I glanced up at the sky and noticed one of the human ships flying away from the forest to a large ship, possibly the one that exploded the city...
I blended in with the snow very well now, being fully covered in snow, it was like my own cloaking system. Hopefully I wouldn't be seen as well.
The air became a little more recognizable, I could smell humans now. I slowed my pace nd then I noticed the humans, huddled around with a couple of their transport ships around them.
"Matt has arrived on the Vermillion, everything is clear, there don' seem to be to anything else in the structure, seems the covenant deserted it, lets go boys" one of them said, walking towards the pelican.
Two of the pelicans left leaving one. I roared loudely making sure the other humans that left could hear me. The humans turned around looking around for me, the snow proving to my advantage, but my wounds gave me away. They opened fire, I quickly rushed in, my power regained a little more, and then ran foward knocking one of the marines out. I picked him up and used his unconsious body as cover. The marines quickly stopped and waited. I threw the body into the pelican and quickly turned to punch the marine in the stomach break any bones in the area. He buckled over and screamed until he was knocked unconscious like the other one.That left two.
They kept firing me, opening a little more wounds on my body, hindering me a little bit. I was stronger though, quickly regaining balance I rushed foward smacking one of them into the pelican. I looked at the other one's eyes, him showing alot of fear.
"W-What are you!?" he yelled with fear.
I grabbed him by the neck pushing the other body I had hit into the pelican.
"Tell, the demon to remember me, and that I will survive this madness! Tell him if we ever meet, I will be the most challenging thing he's ever FACED! I will bring carnage upon him and whoever helps him! Tell him this isn't the covenant speaking, this is his REAPER!" I roared and threw him into the pelican.
I backed away as after a few minutes their ship took off towards the large ship (OOC: Vermillion).
I looked next to me at the communications array that the covenant seemed to abandon. lucky for me the communications were still online and not tamepred with. One of my brutes replied to me
"Chieftain! We will send for you immediately!"
Soon my phantom flew in and I limped inside, I was happy to see it was the same phantom I was in before. I looked at the pilot and he saw my injuries, but didn't say anything.
"The prophets wish to speak to you Chieftain."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

They had encased Us, contained Us. They forced understanding upon Us and so We merged, Them and Us. We are one and we are many.

And We are hungry.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

We exploded from the ground enveloping several humans, their companions turned to fire on us, but we had already retreated behind our captives using them as shields.

The humans held their fire just as the others expected, We laughed to Our selves as tendrils of our being snaked beneath their feet and quickly brought them to their knees. The Others revealed them selves then, melting out from the shadows in the trees. "Son of a bitch!" one human yelled as he saw Them. The rest just screamed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Lekegolo Anno will have your head for that, prepare for the "does not follow story" cannon message
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Nipyap: (OCC: The Epic Return of Nipyap!)

I walked through the srtuctures doors. The air was heavy and I could smell something aweful. I looked at the other Unngoy, atleast the smell wasn't one of them wetting themselves. I looked at the Spec Ops Commander, he was so calm. I liked this Elite but I missed Zerg. I was the only Unngoy carrying two weapons, a needler in my right hand and a plasma rifle in my left. We were still walking when we came across a door. i pressed my head against it, There were many noises behind it. Skurge and the Commander looked at eachother and nodded. I knew we were about to go in.
I took a step to the side when the floor at my feat came loose and I fell. I must've have fallen atleast 12 feet. I looked around, using my plasma rifle as light. all of a sudden there was a great shake and more of the roof came down. I dove for cover. I in the rubble 2 more Unngoy and an Elite got up. I reconized Skurge as the Elite.
"Come this way" I told them, "maybe path up?"
Skurge grunted and walked forward, me and the other Unngoy right behind...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I took Alicia back to her room... that was the most fun I've had in awhile.
"I'll be back before you know it... just relax ok."
"Just be careful."
I kissed her an left.
When I got up to the bridge a Marine approached me... he was injured, but not badly.
"I have something to tell you sir."
What is it?"
"A brute approached our Pelican as we were pulling out the remaining troops... he said to remember and that I he will survive this madness and that if we ever meet again, he will be the most challenging thing you've ever faced... he is your reaper."
"Thanks... I guess."
Stubborn brute.

"the covenant have a head start on us as always... they have a carrier above the hole... probably for defense."
"That won't be a problem."
A new Spartan entered.
"The names Richards SpartanII - 003... quite a ship you got here."
"Thanks... its nice to finally meet you, I'm..."
"I know who you are... Matt."
"Word travels fast around here."
"You have no idea."

"We'll have time for this later... it's time to go."
I didn't notice Alice walked in... in full armour... all but her helmet, which she put on after she spoke.

"Time to go to hell then, I here the beaches are good this time of the year."
I was beginning to like Richards already.

OOC: Tomb has given me permission to use his Spartan... just so everyonn is aware.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge Tyrandee:

We moved forward, not knowing what to expect. My luck all I had for help was a trio of Unngoy. luckily we hadn't seen any flood yet. i had my swords ready, incase of an attack. I knew there were flood here I could smell them. All of a sudden there was a noise and I saw them. A large group of flood were fighting a group of Sentinels.
"Stay here and provide cover fire for the Sentinels"
"Yes sir!"
I activated my Energy Swords and charged forward. When I got to them I slashed forward, cutting 2 in half. After killing another 2 they began to leave the sentinels alone and attack me. They were no match however, I cut through the middle of them while the sentinels finshed the rest off. Thats when I noticed the Oracle flying around, I could still see his cracked eye. I knelt down.
"Holy Oracle, What are you doing here"
"Hello, I am 223 Repentent Sin- Oh hello again"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Matt:
"We should take care of the carrier before we send anyone in."
The idea that the covenant beat us there was not sitting well with me.
"They may not be entirely needed."
"You've grabbed my attention as always Courtney... explain."
"I did a geographical ground scan as well as a sonar scan... theres an entrance to the structure just outside the carriers radar range."
"Alright then... lets go then."
"Theres just one problem."
"And what might that be?"
"The covenant have set up an outpost there... but its not very big."
"They probably think that we'll go straight for the hole... they thought wrong."

I pulled Courtney and made my way down to the docking bay, followed closely by Richards, Alice, and all the MArines we had on board.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Matt:
We were approaching the outpost.
"Open the backdoors and circle them... somebody get me a rocket launcher."
Richards... what a guy. I passed him a rocket launcher and got one for myself.
"Look out below!"
We opened fire on the outpost... it wasn't there for long.

"All clear."
We landed.
"I need a tech on that door."
A marine came off the second Pelican and made his way towards the door.

"This isn't good sir."
"What is it?"
"It's jammed."
I looked at Richards... we both had one Rocket left.
"Everybody stand clear of the door!"

They knew immediately what the plan was.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Hagerus:

I limped to the middle of the phantom and then a projection of the prophets came up.
"Ah, Chieftain we knew you would come back."
"Yes, Holy One's?"
"Your communications were lost, so we must be informed of your mission"
I told them of what happen, every detail, from beginning to end, just to let them know what I have been through to get my well deserved reward. I then pulled out the head from my bag showing that the heretic was dead
They seemed amused and i grineed
"Well done Chieftain! You have killed the heretic, fought filth, and lived to return to inform us!"
"Yes prophets, but I do require some healing, and request to go back to observe what has been of the city."
"Yes, there are already elites in place, but we will be sending you otherwise, and you will be rewarded greately when you return"
a huge covenant ship came into view, it was massive, possibly the one that fired the plasma mortar
"You will recieve your reward Hagerus, but you must return back at once"
"Yes, Holy Ones"
Their projection closed and an engineer came in view, I sat down closed my eyes, and let the engineer heal me.
As soon as we entered the ship, I felt more than ready, stronger, and better than before, but that didn't hide the massive scars on my body and face, I was amused and wante dthem there.
I got out of the phantom and there seemed to be more brutes kneeling down at my command. More packmates for me, and then a couple of brutes walked foward carrying my rewards....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Matt:
The doors blew wide open.
"Knock knock... anybody home."
Having Richards with was going to be a big help with morale.
"I want the pelicans to get back to the Vermillion... we aren't come back this way unless we have to."

"Alright... I'll take lead. The rest of you stay together... or you won't make it back out."

We entered the structure... with no sign of the Flood... yet.
"Don't let your guard down yet... theres still a long way to go."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Skurge Tryandee:

"Why are you here Oracle?" Iasked again.
"I'm afraid this area has become comprimised by the Flood"
"Can the structure be saved?"
"Not certain, the compound mind had done a great amount of damage"
"Show me the way Oracle, and I will cut it where it stands!"
"I'm afraid I cant seem to locate it, but there is a high chance it is at the core of the structure"
"How do we get there?"
"I've been searching for away but the information blueprints seemed to have been misplaced"
"Is there anything we can do?"
"If you can exterminate the Flood in this sector I can gain access to automatic weapon systems"
"It will be done Oracle"
"I will escort you to key areas that are contaminated, with help from the Sentenils of course"

We got our things and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Matt:
We made our way farther into the structure... still no flood.

Theres a loud crashing sound... a Juggernaut came crashing through the wall behind us.
"Shit... Open fire!"
There wasn't alot of us... the marines probably wouldn't survive this.
With one swipe we were down to less than a quarter... we started with 20.
"Damn it!"
Another swipe... no more marines... It was just me, Richards and Alice.
"Well I can this was a bad idea"

"Cover me!"
I ran towards the juggernaut... but the cover fire didn't work... he hit me full force in the chest and sent me flying into a wall... he made his way towards me... ignoring the others.

"A little help would be nice!"
I was just getting up when he hit me again... right in the face... smashing my visor and knocking my helmet off.

"Get Courtney out of helmet NOW! We can't lose her!"
Alice ran towards the Juggernaut... slid between his legs and grabbed my helmet, while Richards distracted him.

"I got her!"
"Well that was a close one."
"You alright Courtney?"
"I would be more concerned about Matt at the moment."

A rocket hit the juggernaut... knocking him away from us.
"Don't worry about me... I can handle myself!"
I dropped the rocket launcher and ran towards the Juggernaut... with a grenade in my hand.

He swung at me... but I jumped and pulled the pin on the grenade.
"Chew on this!"
My hand went right into his chest... I released the grenade... mounted my feet on his chest and pushed off right as the grenade blew... throwing me to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Hagerus:

The brutes walked over and placed my rewards at my feet. I picked up the first one, which was additional armor. I placed my new headress on, body armor, and my left arm guard, which could deliver death almost instantely, so it felt like.
(OOC: His armor is the brute chieftain armor from halo 3 now. Although the armor isn't as "full" as is the current chieftain armor, so it shows all of Hagerus' scars)
The second, was improved shields.
Two brute body guards walked up to me and stood by my side, these were the brutes that had accompanied from the very beginning. They seemed to have been awarded better shielding. They were also equipped with brute shots and spikers.
I turned around and boarded my phantom. I had more packmates and squads at my command, with new armor and shielding.
All my phantoms took off and flew towards the forerunner structure. We approached the doors, looking to see if anyone was ther, but it was abandon and the elites were dead.
We landed near the doors, which looked like it was pryed open.
"We will not make the same mistake, I want th phantoms well away from here, with the brutes. Make a small outpost here, I want the jackals hidden and watching over it. Phantoms fly away from here, and make sure their able to fly here within seconds. I want 3 squads of grunts, with 2 brutes a squad."
Instantely everything happened as I wanted, and it became a well defended outpost, but I doubted it would be attacked seeing as how the humans and elites were already inside.
"I will enter, and I want my brute bodyguards coming with me and no one else. Leave your communications open at all times in case I call for you!"
I turned and entered the doors with my brute bodyguards on either side of me. We were enough, if anything we were like our own army.
We walked into the very dimmed light of the forerunner structure.
"Get ready pack mates , get ready for humans....and flood."

(OOC: Basically it's just me and two brute bodyguards walking in, but I think Im going to make the brute bodyguards mini characters, and their really strong. It's kinda like have Richards and Alice at my side, but their brutes instead. So don't plan on killing them unless you consult me, and if you fight them they will be tough...)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Matt:
Alice was the first to reach me.
"You alright?"
"Yeah... I made a promise... I plan on keeping it."
Richards walked over... examining the path of destruction I had created.
"Damn... the was pretty awesome."
"Thanks."
Alice helped me up.
"Your bleeding... just so you know."
I hadn't noticed the blood dripping from my forehead.
"Huh... stupid Juggernaut."

I went over and picked up my helmet.
"I hope damage by juggernaut is covered in the warranty."

I threw it to the ground... it wouldn't be much help any more.

Alice had lead now since I had no way of plugging Courtney into my suit.

It was silent again... except or foot steps.
We went through a door and found ourselves in some sort of control room.
"I guess we used the back door."
The other doors in the room were all sealed shut.

"Hey Alice can you go over to that control panel? ... I might be able to get the lights back on."
Alice walked over to the control panel.
"Alright... press the two buttons st the top left... then push the big red one."
The power was back on.
"Big red button? The Forerunners weren't very imaginative were they."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge Tyrandee:

We got the rest of our things. we were about to depart when I saw the sentenils escorting the rest of our group.
"give me a few Elites and take the rest with you and exterminate the Flood in this area" I said to Rtas 'Vadumee
He nodded and picked out three Elites that came forward, leaving him with 5 Elites and 7 grunts. me and my group followed the Oracle. we were escorted by a group of sentenils. As soon as we made it past the first door the flood were upon us. several Tank forms ran up But I took out my swords and quickly slew them. I looked and saw the other Elites do the same. The Unngoy all had needlers except for one that had a needler and a plasma rifle. We were quickly able to exterminate the flood in the area, especialy with the sentenil's help. Soon we were in a big room, the Oracle seemed to be in a good mood.
"Oh good the generator was unharmed, restoring the defence protocols."

Several hatches beagn to open and new sentenils began coming out, they were bright gold. They began to look at us when the Oracle seemed to look at one and they backed off.
"I'm sorry you were not a registered species and they're protocol is to destroy any unregistered species."
It was going to make things alot easier for us but anything outside the species of Sangheili and Unngoy was in deep trouble...

(OCC: This basically means Tomb and Alice just got some "new" "Friends." and by friends i mean Golden sentenils with blue laser beams want to fry you guys LOL)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Chris:

'Clawie' cruised over the lush landscape. I'd been sent to infiltrate a Forerunner structure that had a large Covenant presence.

I liked a nice fight.

The pilot called back to the others. I was standing directly next to his seat. I had an Assault Rifle and a Shotgun clipped to my back for any close-range encounters I might get in to.

"We're nearing the structure. Arm up-what the hell is that?"

I looked out of the cockpit. There was a golden glint a few hundred feet in front of the Pelican.

There was a slight blue glare...

And a round hole was blasted through the cockpit! A blue beam of plasma struck the pilot in the head and punched a hole straight through his skull.

Without hesistation, I grabbed the controls and swung the rapidly descending dropship back into postion. I took a quick glance at the dead pilot, angry at whatever had killed him.

No time to mourn in combat.

The Pelican rocked. I hastily looked at one of the moniters.

"Damn damn damn!" I swore.

The engines had been shot out.

The Pelican started to descend, too fast for me to control. I pulled up as hard as I could, but to no avail.

Rapidly, a large silver structure came into view.

We were heading right for the front.

*Omniscentiance Starts*

The Brutes and Grunts within the Structure were fairly vigilant. With the Flood and the Demons about, the could never be to careful.

The weren't prepared for the door to explode inwards.

*Omniscentiance Ends*

The Pelican flew forward, slamming into a Crowd of Grunts and several Brutes, painting the cockpit with blue and red gore.

After taking out a small com tower, the Pelican screeched to a hault.

I balled one hand into a fist, and punch forward, straight through the glass of the cockpit. I pulled myself out, swinging my Assault Rifle up to fire.

There were still plenty of Covenant in the area.

No Problem

OOC: Oooh, cliffhanger!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Matt:
With no more explosives, having the power back on was a big help.
but I had a feeling that it just made things worse.

There was a loud roar of flood activity suddenly.
"Fuck!"
"Yeah... that about sums it up."
"Matt... Courtney says we need to keep moving... no matter what."

This was going to be fun...

We made our way to the far door... it opened... and with no one on the other side, we continued our descent into hell.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Skurge Tyrandee:

We continued fighting all the Flood, but it wasn't going well. We were losing ground fast, the Flood must have assimilated the whole planet. The Sentinels were helping but they could only do so much against them. I left the battle for a few moments to message the Prophet.

"Noble Prophet of Despair, the Flood are spreading quickly, we can no longer contain them in the structure"
"But you surley can not leave, abandon the holy relic"
"The Relic is lost to us, Prophet, we must seal it from the outside"
"You will stay, that is my command"
"But we will all perish"
"I care not for your pathetic lives, defend the Relic with your LIVES!"

The message ended and I was furious. The Prophet was a fool, though I dare not say it to anyone. I looked as Elites and grunts were dieing for a lost cause. I was not going to let it happen. Against the Prophets will I sent a message to all Covenant in the structure.
"This is Field Master Skurge Tyrandee, the holy structure is lost, we are retreating to the entrance, hurry!"

I sent a message to the Covenant outside.
"We are coming through the main entrance, seal it behind us"

I turned to the Oracle.

"I'm afraid the structure is lost to us oracle"
"Yes, I'm afraid so"
"what will you do"
"The Sentenils will hold them off as long as they can, but the flood's escape is inevitible"

I nodded and began to fall back with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next