Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Skurge:

I watched as the Brute squad attacked the incoming UNSC forces. I was amused with their primitive attack patterns and weapons. One had even gotten so angry it ditched It's weapon and attacked in a blind rage, killing a few more humans before dieing from the damage it had sustained.
I turned to see a Scarab Tank inbound to the battle, but something was wrong. It was moving slower than it should. Then without warning it fired on OUR wraithes destroying three. That meant only one thing, the humans had hijacked a Scarab.
I jumped on to an empty ghost and boosted towards the Scarab. it was more focused on the larger vehicles so I was able to get pretty close before its turrets were upon me. I steered the ghost towards a hill and put the boosters on overdrive. The hill had sent shooting into the air and I could see the Scarab getting closer. I crashed into the main turret and jumped out of my ghost and landed neatly on the Scarab. Now it was payback time.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Skurge:

There several enemies near me I engaged my active camoflage. I scouted around for awhile and found the power generator. I activated my sword and with slash I disabled the shield, exposing the vunerable generator inside. I was just about to destroy it when I had a thought. I reactivated my camo and headed for the control room. There were humans inside but I made it past them unnoticed. I placed a remote emp grenade on the control panel and snuck out. when I got out of the control room I detonated it and the effects caused the shields to go up to keep enemies out of the control room- and keep the humans inside. i went back up to the power core. with a final slash from my sword i destroyed and the Scarab started shaking and and overheating. I got a safe distince away from the Scarab I watched as it exploded in a brilliant flash of blue and white.
I began to walk away from the wreckage but I heard slight high-sounding noise behind me. once again my reflexes kicked in but this time they were a 1/8 of a second too late as a red beam shot past me, consuming my right arm just below the elbow. I turned in time to see a Spartan-II, one of the demons of the UNSC. It was no more than 4 metres away and I could see the numbers 228 on its shoulder. i could see that the laser had disintegrated part of my arm and melted the wound shut. all at once pain and exhaustion flooded over me and the last thing I saw were a group of Unngoy running towards me as i blacked out-
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

My pack crushed the remaining squad around us, finishing them off quickly, just what we were known for, and why we were deployed. And suddenly a rush of red rushed past a few feet ahead of me, I turned and saw the collapsing elite towardss the ground, I knew he wasn't dead, but why would I save him? Although I was actually a little fond of him, he was still an elite they always treated wrongly. I saw what had caused this, it was a demon, a Spartan-II they called them.
I roared as I issued my pack to surround the grunt squads coming in, this was my chance, for chieftan and my truly belonged hammer, or atleast a chance to challenge my chieftan, I deserved this rank!
I roared as the grunts prepared to attack the demon (who brought his own troops.) I heard they were tough, I have seen them, fought withone, almost killing him before he retreated, I was prepared I knew how they fight, but they were all different.
I roared loudly, the marines around him shivered, I was amused, it was time, but I knew it would be jsut me and him, hopefully the elties wont interrupt my fight.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Name:Nipyap
Race:Unngoy (Grunt)
Affiliation:The Covenant
Apperance:Wears black armor with gark green as a secondary coating, itherwise looks like a regular Grunt
Personality:Nipyap is actuall very brave and has a alot of Respect for Elites. Has a very strong faithe in the Great Journy due to the fact he used to be a Deacon.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Nipyap:

I watched the other Grunt squads fight along side the Elites and Brutes. I could see my friends fighting and killing and dying right before my eyes. I was about to engage when a red light passed inches over my head. I could feel the extreme heat burning off it. I turned and saw an Elite fall to the ground. And there it was, a Demon.
The brutes had already began to converge around the Demon. I watched as the leader of the brute squad moved forward, ready to attack. All of a sudden a rain of bullets flew past me and I dived for the ground. I saw a Warthog driving up to me, trying to ram me. I took out my Fuel Rod Cannon and fired 4 shots. Only two hit their target but that was enough to disoreantate the driver and the vehicle flipped over. As the humans began to climb out I fired another shot and through a plasma grenade at them. The explosion was enough to finish them off.
The other grunts in my squad gathered around me and I yelled "FOR THE GREAT JOURNEY!" and we charged into battle. groups of marines clustered to gether and I fired a whole clip at them, creating a bright green inferno.I glanced back at the Brutes and saw a human air transport picking up the Demon and a few surviving soldiers. The Demon was obviously wounded from the fight as it was bleeding from a deep cut in the arm. I turned and saw a group of my fellow Unngoy carrying the wounded Elite to a phantom. I prayed for the warrior and then returned to the fight around me.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I saw the warthog blow past me and everyone on either side dying. I looked at the demon who was being picked up by more than 15 men, he wasn't very light. But this didn't stop the demon he would get back right there, and sure enough I saw him shake off the wound.
I took out my spikers in the middle of combat, as my packmates finished off marines, or whether it was my packmates becoming enraged from several more dead packmates. The demon, or spartan, picked up his gun and started back into combat, him keeping a well distance away from me, he knew.
I started to run crushing any marines in my way, as I could hear them flying a distance before hitting the ground with a thud. I was about to tackle the spartan until he jumped away in time. I hit the wreckage of a broken warthog, denting it to the point where it looked like it was cut in half. The spartan rolled over ad started shooting me as I returned the shotsback to him with my spikers. Bullets bounced off my shields, as my spikers bounced off his. Soon enough my shields were almost depleted, (fast enough because of those elites) so I slid back behind the broken warthog as the demon slid behind other debris.
It was pointless firing at each other, I holsted one of my spikers as I put one on my hand getting ready to shoot and fight in hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

I awoke with a jolt. I looked around and I saw I was in a outpost not far from where the main battle was taking place. Then I remembered my arm and how just below the elbow was lasered off. I was afraid to look at first but I did, half expecting to see a stump where my arm used to be. To my surprise there was something there. I tried to move it and it was like there was a delay from my mind to my "arm." I was startled when I heard a a voice tell me, "You will have to get it calibrated before you enter combat again." I saw a Sangeili enter into the room. "what is this?" I asked him looking at this metallic arm attached to me.

"It's a replacemeant for your arm you lost in combat"

"how was this done?"

"You have only the Forerunners to thank"

"What of the Prophets?" I asked knowing the rule about only Prophets being able to use Forerunner technology.
"The Prophets agreed to construct this, for a price"
"'What?"
"They want you to join the SpecOps temporarily on a mission"

I wondered what kind of mission could be so important the Prophets would construct me this inorder to complete it. The other Elite Explained himself to be another SpecOps Elite named Zerg 'Hyportanee. Apparently this planet has a Forerunner temple. Inside there is an artifact that has so much power it caused the sensors around the temple to explode, and the Prophets wanted him to retrieve it. I thought of the Demon that did this to me. fortonately my would was melted shut so I didn't bleed (Thus losing honour) but I still lost a very big portion by getting wounded at all by the human. There was only one solution, kill the Demon that did this to me or die to regain my honour.....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

I stood by the monitor, staring at the Temple we were going to. Every second the Phantoms flew closer to this ancient structure. Zerg was walking around, checking the weapons and equipmeant. I had my own weapons, My personal Energy Sword and my Carbine. The SepOps had given me an Active Camo generator, allowing me to cloak myself as they could. Just as I seemed to relaxe I heard the pilot say, "We're inbound to the temple." I went with the other troops as we jumped into the gravity lift.
We all converged at the opening in the temple and decided it was best to split up. Me and two other SpecOps Elites, along with four SpecOps Grunts went Inside and took one door as Zerg and all the other SpecOps warriors went another way. We were walking when we came across a locked door. I told one of the Elites to set a timer on the door and detonate it. The door collaped when the explosive went off easily, almost too easily, as if it was weakened from something. As I walked in I found out why the door was so weak. There were claw marks and burns all around where the door used to be, like something was trying to get out. I raised my weapon, preparing for what ever lerked inside this cursed temple.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm

My shields recharged and I was ready to charge the demon again. I aimed over the cover shooting the spartan as he too looked over shooting at me. This was pointless, it was time for hand to hand combat.
I came out of the covering full sprinting towards the demon. He noticed and started to jump out of the way. I kept shooting my spikers some spikes hitting him as he returned his bullets.
I started to get closer steadily, we started to fight closer, until I rushed foward, tackling him into one of their vehicles, as it exploded. The pain wasn't as much, but it still made me flinch. THe spartan quickly jumped back warily, not as much from the explosion, but from my tackle, I was amused, I knew hand to hand combat I was the victor. I quickly jumped towards him as he threw a punch at my chest. I flinched back, their punches were harder than most, but I still I shrugged it off, as I returned it with my own punch I threw with a roar. I punched his chest as he flew back. I motioned to my pack, to move foward to cover me. The spartan sprang to his feet, as nothing ever happened. I wasn't surprised, just annoyed.
He took his gun again and started firing, and soon enough we were in another fire fight, my pack knew it was a 1 on 1, but I saw the other marine squad "Packmates! Attack the marines, leave me with the demon!" and as soon as I said that they flew into the air again attack the oncoming marines.
I was only here for so long until I was transported to my next goal, the temple.
I focused back to the spartan who was running after me. I was to late he tackled me hard into the ground, making a small crater in the ground. He proceeded to punch me, denting my helmet. I quickly grabbed his neck getting up as I punched him twice in the face and then throwing him into the air. The demon did some sort of flip and regained his balance as he landed on his feet.
I felt somthing wet coming down my face, my own blood, but I could see I cracked his helmet, which amused me. I wasn't hurt, I didn't feel it, did he?
He retreated back, it was pointless chasing him, I won, I knew it, he knew it.
"PAck we must go, our transportation is taking us!"and just then I saw the phantom swooping in as we jumped inside. "Get ready brutes! Uncover an artifact, simple right mongrals?" said the pilot, we all responded with a roar and shake, the phantom shook a little. It didn't matter, we were going to uncover an artifact and before we knew it our pack would be back to destroy the heretics back in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Skurge:

We walked through what semed like endless corridores and rooms. A foul stench hung in the air and it was getting stronger by the moment. My troops were getting nervous, and so was I. We came across a rectangular room and the smell nearly became unbearable. Then a heard a sound, something scuttling across the ground. Then without warning the wall to our left side exploded and little squid-like creatures crawled out and attcked us. a wave of them jumped on me but disintigrated by my shields. I had not thought we would encouter the Parasite here but we had. "THE FLOOD!" I yelled and we began firing.
I slung my carbine on my back and one of the Elites passed me a couple Plasma Rifles. Their rapid fire rate had teared through the frail infection forms. It was a short fight and not even a grunt was wounded. The Unngoy Nipyap, whom I reconized as being one of the grunts who saved me, was praising his brethren. "We have faced our Lords enemies and triumphed, Our lords would have been pleased!" he praised to us. We continued on, active camoflage engaged, knowing we had to be extra careful from here on.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Nipyap:

The other Unngoy and I walked infront of the Elites. I could see the other unngoy were terrified, I was too, though I wasn't going to show it. I was going to show the Sangheili just how brave I was! Just then we were attacked by more infection forms, alot more. I could tell we were nearly overwhelmed by our attackers. One single infection form managed to get past one of the elites and attached it's self to one of my friends. I ran up to him and grabbed the infection form. I felt its soft body give way between my fingers and it exploded, spilling greenish "blood" all over me. I knelt beside my comrade but the damage had been done. I looked into my dying friend's eyes and he asked me "Will I walk the path" weakly. "All who believe shall walk the path" I explained and he died, I imagined him joining our Lords, The forerunners. The fight had ceased and the rest of us were alright, for now...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

After the loss of the Grunt the other Unngoy had become very restless. I could see the terror in their eyes. Nipyap was the only Unngoy who didn't radiate fear. We were walking into another room when sometthing attacked us from behind. I turned and saw some sort of deformed humanoid. There was no record of any sentient life on the planet in our records, which meant that this was a species that had been completely assimulated by the flood. The combat form attacked, trying to use it's whip-like tentacle that had grown out of its arm. One of the Elites had tried to hit it with the butt of his plasma rifle but the Combat form didn't even flinch. I dropped my rifles and took out my Energy sword. It saw me and leaped, but before it could make contact with me I slashed with my sword cutting it in half. It hit the ground and I heard a screech through out the temple. If they didn't know we were here before, they did now.
I knew what we had to do, I yelled a command and without giving it a second thought we all ran back the way we came. I had to warn Zerg, I had to stop the Flood. Now I always had my sword out, as did the other Sangheili. We had to stay at a steady pace, so that we didn't leave behind the Unngoy and so that we didn't tire ourselves out. All the Combat forms we came accross all infected the same species, and they all met the same fate by our Blades. When we finally made it back to the entrance of the door we blew up I hadn't thought of a way to close it. we stood there for a few seconds and i heard the sound of more Flood, ALOT more Flood. "Look!" Nipyap said he through one of his Plasma Grenades at the entrance. I saw some of the wall strain and I knew what the Unngoy was thinking. I yelled another command and we all through our plasma grenades at the wall. the Explosion caused the wall to collapse, cutting the Flood off from the rest of the Temple. I decided that we would go get Zerg and his troops, warn them about this cursed temple and the horrors that lurk inside....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Name: Alicia Anders
Race: Human
Affiliation: UNSC/SpartanIII Project
Apperance: 5'11"(rather short for a Spartan),shoulder length brunette with blonde highlights, green eyes, White and red SpartanIII spec armour, specialty armour is known as "The Dark Angel" Experimental Combat/Spec Ops armour Ver.1.0(Armour is Flat Black with hints of dark red and red tinted visor)
Personality: being a medic she cares about her squad... but you probably won't ever find her alone... if in a small group she'll most likely be with Matt.
Shes very carful when picking a target but when she does, the death of said target
will be quick and relatively painless.

And yes her mother is Professor Ellen Anders!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Name: Matthew James Daniels
Race:Human
Affiliation:UNSC
Apperance:6'1", short black hair, blue eyes, grey and red armour SpartanIII spec armour with gold detail, Specialty armour known as "Shadow Hawk"Experimental Combat Spec-ops armour Ver.2.0(Gloss black with red visor
Personality: In combat hes the one you can always count one, always calm under pressure and never hesitates when he has you in his sight. Was chosen for the SpartanIII project at the age of 20 and now commands the UNSC SIII's most elite squad known as The Hawks. He and Alicia are currently in a relationship... you'll never find them apart. Also able to fix damn near any vehicle the UNSC currently has deployed .

As I'm sure I told you guys on Live... my story for these two is going to be seperate for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm

And so it begins.

3:47pm Eastern Standard Time

Matt: (sigh) Stupid thing...*cuts finger on sharp piece of metal* DAMN IT!
(Alicia enters garage from outside)
Alicia: What happened?
Matt: Your distracting me again... your just too damn beautiful for own good.
Alicia: *kisses Matt* You didn't answer my question.
Matt: *stands up* Josh was out testing the modifications I made to this Warthog, and the right front A-arm snapped, and with that the tire blew out which took the rest of the suspension with it.
Alicia: Shit... is he alright?
Matt: Yeah hes fine... almost rolled the damn thing, ended up in that little river on the other side of the field.
Alicia: Mind if I help?
Matt: Are you kidding? Were the only two here, Everyone else is on leave so.... yeah I don't see why not.

2.5hours later.

Matt: Well now all I have to do is test it
Alicia: Or you could do it tommorow... and spend some time with me.
Matt: But I think I'll wait til tommorow... there something else I wnat to test anyway.

I think you guys can figure out what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Vera 'Zenoree:

I looked over as Anno came to help, and felt something strike me in the stomach. It was a butt of a Shotgun, a Marine had rushed me while I was distracted. I kneed the human in the stomach, but he retailiated, striking back at me. I was suprised by the human's resistance.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it back, and thought I heard him growl "You bitch..." In a short, pained yelp. I threw him to the ground, and cracked his leg with one foot. I prepared to make this human's life a misery, when Anno stopped my hand.

"I saw this human fight. He may be human, but he deserves a painless death." He said.

I lowered the ridges above my eyes, but thought about the human's tenacity. He didn't deserve the slow death I had planned... I turned, and shot the human once in the head with my Sniper. Quick, and painless.

Anno and I turned, and lept back into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Trio
We,
We had encountered a species not unlike Our own and yet so vastly different it made Us resemble the Ungoy! Like Us it spoke with one voice but thought with many, even now it pushed into Our conscious scrabbling for a foothold, which we denied it. The being did not seem to like this or so We gleaned from the brief outbursts of thought We received from it.
Anger.
Frustration.
Resolve.
ASSIMILATION.

Slowly more minds began to open and awake like a flower in the spring, until the clamoring of Their thoughts was almost unbearable.
ASSIMILATION
The thought exploded into Our minds threatening to overwhelm us. And so We ran, We The Trio, The Fist Of The Prophets, We ran.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

//UNSC//MAIN SERVER//PORT117//SUB-PORT 5//

//RESTRICTED ACCESS//

////Verifying////

//PERMISSION GRANTED//

UNSC Spartan III Project ver.2
//Email sent to Jacob Keyes//From SpartanII #130 Alice//Before events on Halo//
//FRAGMENT//
//Three Spartans will be created for this project (with the possibility of a fourth... but that has not been confirmed), and I will personally see that they are a complete success.//

//FRAGMENT END//
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Skurge:

We still searched for Zerg and his troops, but we were growing more tired by the minute. Just when I thought we'd have to rest inside this hallway, I noticed I light at the end of the hallway. We all engaged our camoflage, and we went to check the light. We were observing some sort of camp when I heard a deep voice behind me, "What are you doing?" I turned and saw a whole pack of Brutes, with their weapons raised. "Come," Their leader said to me, "You have some explaining to do." We followed them into their camp, I explained to the Chieftan about our situation. I glanced around and saw the corpses of the combat forms, half eaten. I was disgusted but not surprised, I wasn't going to ask what they drank down here.
The Chieftan allowed us to stay and rest. "It has been too long since we've seen new blood" the chieftan explained. "and fresh meat" another brute said. I looked at him and for a second he looked hungry. We were all resting when I awoke and heard voices. it was two brutes talking, "The chieftan promised us meat!"

"And it has been delivered"

'but I want fresh Sangheili NOW!"

"be paitient, we will have our feast."......
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Name: Alice
Race: Human
Affiliation: UNSC/SpartanII program
Apperance: Standard Olive MJOLNIR armour with red detailing(much like Omega team armour colouring, Chain gun as main weapon/ 6'1" average build(for a Spartan) Black hair(same length as Cortana's) brown eyes
Personality: Once a member of Red team(Halo Wars), Alice is now responsible for the elite SpartanIII program. Her teaching methods are somewhat questinable but has continued to show that the creation of the SpartanIII program was not a mistake. She is quick to judge in certain situations but otherwise an easy going individual.

Shes from Halo Wars... I just had to make some stuff up.
You first encounter her on Arcadia in the campaign along with Spartan42 Douglas and Spartan92 Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

UNSC SpartanIII HQ Long Beach, California, USA
9:48am EST

Matt:
Me and Alicia were in the mess hall with Alice discussing the battle that Chris was deployed to(we didn't know much about it other than the fact that a few SpartanII's had been deployed...Chris included)
Alice had mentioned that she knew Chris from awhile back, even served with him at one point... when the PA buzzed "Matt, Alicia and Alice report to briefing room immediatly" I replied to this interruption with a simple sigh.

Alicia:
"Well there goes my day" I had planned on going shopping... mainly due to the fact that we havn't been approved by the UNSC for large scale combat yet.
PA system buzzed "Hit the armoury on the way"
"Kinda strange request don't you think"

Alice:
"Well lets get going then"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Skurge:

I awoke the other Sangheili and got our equipmeant ready. I engaged my camoflage and went to the Unngoys' tent. When I entered I saw teo Unngoy huddled together in a corner and on the other side a Brute was feeding on the third one. I ignited my sword and the last thing the Brute saw was a light and then darkness. I took the Grunts out of the tent and met up with the other Elites. We were about to depart when I saw the Chieftan and his Brutes blocking our way. "Where are you Going?" he said laughing, "Did you really think I would let you escape?" In a blind rage one of the sangheili ignited his sword and charged forward, killing a brute as he passed. The Chieftan waited until the last second and then took out his Gravity Hammer and smashed the elite with it. Its lifeless landed beside me and the Chieftan laughed again, taunting us. The other Elite was about to charge but I held out my mechanical arm. "Take the Unngoy an leave, find Zerg, I'll catch up." The Sangheili reluctantly took the two remaining Unngoy and left. The other Brutes didn't chase them, they were all focused on me.
I looked at the dead Elites sword, I picked it up with my left hand and ignited it. I charged, quicker than the Chieftan had expected, I was already to close for him to use the main end of his hammer so he hit me with the butt of it. The blow made me flinch but it was too late, I was upon him. I slashed him with both swords in an "X" slash, taking down nearly all of the brutes shields. The chieftan tried to punch me but I was too quick, I dodged it and made a quick swipe weaken more of his shields. He managed to kick me back and he tried to smash me with the hammer but I blocked with both swords and I kicked back. Two of his Brutes had tried to attack me from two angles and without thinking I did a 360 turn, beheading both of them. with the distraction the Chieftan had jumped into the air, Hammer raised. I waited till the last second I through all my wieght in one full body tackle, hitting him square in the chest and knocking the air out of him. I could see the other brutes getting more disapointed and angry. it was my turn to laugh and taunt the Chieftan. He looked at me, pure hatred burning in his eyes. He roared and charged at me and I headbutted him in the chin. The blow made him stumble and I plunged one of my swords into his shoulder. He yelled out in pain tried once again to charge me. But before he could meet his death the wall beside us exploded and Flood crawled out and attacked. The Brutes were taken by surprise and if that was bad enough something big also walked out. It was taller than a Brute and had huge tentacles for arms. I watched it pick up a brute and tear him in half. I used this distraction and escaped in the same direction the others went. I had won anyways....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Miranda Keyes:
"I'm sending you guys to a planet called New Jerusalem, as apart of the reinforcements for our men there" I don't know alot about this mission other than the fact that everything is a need to know basis.
"You'll be aboard our newest ship, the UNSC Vermillion CFV-666." I never agreed with the direction of the Slipknot Project, but the Vermillion has promise.
"Matt, you will be meeting up with the ships AI Programming Courtney, Cortana's sister program" I don't like her all that much, I guess its her attitude that bugs me the most.
"Alice, I want you to go with them on this one, make sure that you record all there data" Being in charge of the SpartanIII program, Alice is the most important person in this mission... these two are still a little... unpredictable, and she knows it. "You'll be leaving immediatley so gather up everything you'll need.

Matt:
I must say, I have my doubts about this assignment, mainly due to the fact that this is our first actual assignment.

Alice:
"This will be the perfect opportunity to feild test the Dark Angel and Shadow Hawk, so make sure they are ready"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Name: Courtney
Race: N/A (human appearance similar to Cortana)
Affiliation: UNSC
Appearance: Much more humanly realistic(through colouration) looking than your average AI,(which also means she is clothed...much like Serina) Medium length black hair with purple and pink frontal highlights, blue eyes
Personality: Although she is created from Cortana's programming, her attitude is the complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm skipping the UNSC Vermillion crap. The only thing you need to know is that Courtney and Matt are together... much like the Chief and Cortana.
Matt and Alicia are in ODST drop pods and have been launched towards the planet surface.

Random Marine:"Sir, I just picked up 2 drop pods on radar and there heading this way!" kind of unusual because we already have our reinforcements.

Colonel:"What other ships are in the area"

Marine:"One unknown... its one of ours but I don't recognize the code"

Colonel:"Whats the code?"

Marine:"Code is CFV-666 sir... drop pods will hit ground in 30second.
Theres one signiture in each pod plus one AI, The signitures aren't in the database"

Colonel:"We can't risk sending anything over to investigate, may god have mercy on those two... who ever they are"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next