Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hagerus:

I heard a large crash behind me. I sniffed the air, the scent was familiar. It was the demon, I thought about it for a moment and decided.
"I want the brutes to hold their position at the entrance and the phantoms to come in to surround and support them. Jackals fall in to cover my packmates. I will call for additional forces, but make sure you kill the demon or make him fall back so that he is forced to retreat to me or any of the flood that he might come across."
I changed the communications to a different location, and one of the brutes answered.
"Hagerus! What is needed?"
"I want you to send in 4 more phantoms full of brutes, I want there to be 6 brutes in each, 2 minors, 2 majors, 1 ultra, and 1 captain. Tell them to cover and support the brutes, phantoms, and jackals by the entrance from where I entered. There is a demon there although he would be wise to not face 8 phantoms and a full force of brutes, for one who does is a fool."
"Yes Chieftain"
I ended the communications and looked at my bodyguards, "If the worst goes wrong we will go back and kill the demons ourselves, but for now he will not be able to face such a force head on. Or we will call in a more...brutal force if we cannot go back" They nodded and we kept going.
We walked on, until we heard a roar, shooting, and what sounded like sentinels, from before. And then they burst through the side wall, the flood and what seemed like golden sentinels. They looked at us, there was a couple tank forms, a dozen sentinals, and another dozen of flood combat and elite forms.
"Come Packmates! It is time we rid of this filth." And with that each of my bodyguards split to the side taking each flood out as I rushed foward gravity hammer in hand, smashing away a tank form and several flood forms. My bodyguards seemed to be doing as good as for one of them destroyed a tank with his brute shot and slew away other combat forms as the other was using tactics to his advantage, using the sentinels as cover, or bait.

After only a few short minutes we had rid of the enemy, easily. We walked over the dead, decaying corpses, and machinery and kept moving unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 pm

"What the hell was that?"
"Sounded like brutes... we should keep moving."

We continued to press forward... with little resistance... the flood seemed to be worrying about something else... worse than us.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:14 pm

A Vibration filled the earth around Us, something had collided with the surface, no with the structure. Many footsteps moving towards it. Our former fellows the brutes had found something, something they deemed dangerous, something we wanted.

Demons.

We sent one of Us to probe the surface and found that not only was there a ground force moving towards what turned out to be a human vessel but many phantoms where approaching as well.

"DO NOT LET THE FOOLS DESTROY THE BODY"

We would not.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Nipyap:

I didn't like the elites's decision to abondon the relic. I didn't they idea of leaving it for the Flood, our lords wouldn't have liked that. I knew it had to be done, half of my brethren have already fallen to the flood. I fired my needler as we retreated, hoping I'd kill something to please the forerunners.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Skurge Tyrandee:

It wasn't long before we had gotten to the closed entrance.

"Open the doors NOW!" I yelled into the comm.

The giant doors slowly began to open, and I could hear the Flood coming. The doors had just barely opened when we all rushed through.

"Close It!"

The doors slowly began to close. I took a Fuel Rod Gun from a nearby grunt and fired it into the open door way, hoping I'd hold them back for a few moments. what seemed like hours the door finally closed, followed by a huge THUD! I turned to see another Zealot, Orzo 'Kulsomee. He had several Honor Guards with him. I walked up and gave a respectful nod. It was very hard to do, I only respected his rank, not the warrior who had donned it.

"It appears you have completely disobeyed the Prophets orders"

I gave away nothing.

"I've been sent to pick you up, and bring you to him"

I still said nothing as I boarded his phantom. The trip to The Prophet's Assualt Carrier was short, as soon I was in his presence. He looked at me, I could tell he was angry.

"Field Master Shurge Tyrandee, you completely disobeyed my orders to defend the Relic!" He said to me.

"The Relic was lost, Holy Prophet, even the Oracle knew it was best to-"

"So the Oracle's voice is more powerful then mine?"

"No Prophet, I mearly trusted his judgement-"

"Over mine"

"The flood had over run the Structure long before we got there, they began to hibernate there after they had assimilated the native species to this planet."

"I care not for the Flood, the Relic could've gave us valueable information about our Lords"

"I understand your concern Prophet, I would've also liked to get the information out of the temple."

"Well what shall we do to punish you, former Field Master"

I wasn't surprised, being demoted, but I was still angry.

"I still wish to serve the Covenant, lead troops into battle"

"And you shall, you are recieving the punishmeant of death, however there is hope for you"

"Yes Prophet?"

"Become the Arbiter, and you will be free to die combat, a warriors death as you would call it."

The suggestion had made me feel a little light headed. An Arbiter, me?

"I would be honored"

I looked the prophet in the eyes.

"What would you have your arbiter do?"

(OCC: FINALLY!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Chris:

I lept out of the ruined cockpit, narrowly dodging a shot from a Brute Shot. I rolled on contact with the ground, and sprayed my Assault Rifle at the Brute who had fired.

Hairline cracks appeared all over his armor, and he stumbled back slightly. Perfect.

I rushed forward as he recovered, and slammed the butt of my rifle into the Brute's lower jaw. His armor came off, now. He swung a had and I ducked, but he still hit me over the head. I saw stars, but fired my Assault Rifle at what now seemed to be a large blob. As my vision recovered, the Brute stumbled back, dead.

I heard Phantoms, and started running. No way I could take on any more Phantoms.

I fired at a nearby Jackal, sending his corpse to the ground, spewing purple blood.

OOC: Anno and Vera reappear in the next post. Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Name:Skurge Tyrandee
Race:Sangheili (Elite)
Affiliation: Covenant (for now)
Apperance: Has the unique Arbiter armor, Has a metallic Right arm.
Personality: Skurge was very religious but receant events have been taking their toll on his faith. Still enjoys enemies that create a challenge for him.

OCC: I updated my characters bio because he'sgone through some major changes since I started.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:16 pm

The Arbiter:

I had donned my new armor and even had some time to customize it a little. It was equipped with a brand new Active Camoflage generator and more pwerful shields. The Prophet of Despair had been explaining my first mission as the new Arbiter.

"There has been a Jiralhanae Uprising, A Pack of Brutes have denounced their faithe in the Journey and have held out on a moon close to this Holy Planet, in an old Forerunner Facility" He explained to me.
"We weren't going to take action until the Humans were defeated here but they are now stopping resources from getting to us, We're sending you and a group of Special Operations Elites to quell this Heresy"

I nodded and got ready to depart. Commander Kel 'Durzoree, Leader of this particular group of SpecOps Elites, had just finished explaining the mission to them. They were all happy, probably because they were getting a shot at killing some heretic Jiralhanae. I looked over at two particular Sangheili, I pointed at them.

"You two are coming with me on the first combat drop"

They didn't argue, they probably wouldn't have even i was not the Arbiter. The SpecOps Commander spoke to them.

"Anno 'Rhculee, Verazenoree, you two will be the first to go with the Arbiter and quell the Brute Heresy!"

The two Elites looked at each other quickly and stood up and shouted, "For the Journey"

I nodded I looked at the Unngoy that would also be accompying us. Nipyap, whom I dubbed honorable was kinda my personal assistant, he would also show his bravery in combat. We loaded into the Phantoms and deoarted.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Matt:
... still no sign of the flood... yet.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Anno 'Rhculee:

I leaned back against the rack-like seats lining the inside of the Phantom. Vera sat next to me, gripping a Carbine tightly in both hands.

I could tell she was eager to fight. I was too. We hadn't been in much of the action since the battle down on the Unseen Path, and that was a long, long time ago.

It would be good to feel the thrill of the fight again. To get away from that scum, Orzo 'Kulsomee, would be even better.

'Kulsomee was truely, and utterly, a monster. He hated Vera, and I despised him for that. He thought that anyone who was not him, or a Prophet, was some lowly lifeform not fit for a spot in the Covenant. I often wondered how he had achieved his high rank with no regard for his lance. We were getting close to the moon now.

About time.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Hagerus:

We walked foward, a little more slowley now, waiting for our enemies. They would come we knew it, but we didn't like surprises. Suddenly a juggernaut burst the wall on the side of us. My bodyguards quickly jumped to either side of my firing their brute shots at it.
It shot one of it's spiky tendrils, barely missing me as I sidestepped. I grabbed it and ripped the tendril out, as all of the contents inside of it started spewing out. The barrage of brute shot ffires was killing it more than I had thought. Holes started to form all over it. I decided to finish it, as I ran up to it with the ripped tendril, dodging another one of it's deadly weapons, and stabbed it through it's body. It gave a cry of pain and I walked back grinning. The last of the brute shots flung it backwards landing with a loud rumble.

"Filth..."

I turned around and looked back where we had came through, and there he was.....a demon.
I took out my gravity hammer, "Leave the demon to me..." I whispered to my packmates.
I grinned walking up to him, until we were about 11 feet away.
"Well I knew you would come.... "
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Arbiter:

I could see the other Sangheili were getting impatient, so was I. Turned and saw Nipyap walking to me with my weapons, all of them. He knelt down and gave me my weapons, starting with my Energy swords, which I placed in my custom holders I attached to my waiste. He gave me some Plasma Rifles, which I clipped to the armor on my thighs. And lastly he gave me my special request, I took the Gravity Hammer I had taken from the Chieftain I had fough before and clipped it to my back.

"Impressive trophy, Arbiter" Anno 'Rhculee said to me.

I simply nodded and got a good look at the structure. It floated in the moons low atmosphere.

"What are those?" I asked pointing to the four that projecting out of the structure.

"From what we gathered," our pilot said to me, "They're cooling towers, probably st stop the power from over loading"

"Do you see a landing zone anywhere?"

"I'm going to drop you off at the entrance to one of the cooling towers, you will be able to get inside from there"

I nodded and went to sit down as the Phantom entered the moon's atmosphere. A minute later it came to a hault and me, Anno, Vera, Nipyap, and a couple more Spec Ops Grunts jumped into the Gravlift...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Arbiter:

After we jumped through the gravlift, we headed for the entrance into the Structure, our camoflage engaged. I had my Plasma Rifles out, nipyap two needlers, Vera a Carbine and Anno his Plasma Rifle. We slipped past a few Heretic Brute minors. I got behind one and bashed the back of his neck with all my strength using the butt of the plasma rifle. The other Brute turned to me just as Anno did the same to him. We went into another room, this one containing some more minors, and Jackals.

"What are these Jackals doing here" Vera whispered.

"They must be selling these Jiralhanae weapons and equipmeant" Anno explained.

"No matter," I said, "They will die all the same"

We were going to sneak forward when one of the unngoy tripped over his feet, hitting the ground with a "squeak". One of the Minors raised his head.

"What was that?" he said to his pack mate.

"I smell something, Sangheili?"

At ounce they both became alert trying to find us. One of them got really close to me. I slowly clipped my rifles to my thighs and took the handles of my swords out. I waited until he was right beside me when I activated them and plunged one up into his skull. At once everyone disengaged their Camo and began firing. The fight istself was short, we had greater numbers. the two minors were the only ones who resisted. when it was over i looked down at the brute who was crawling away...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Arbiter:

I stabbed the brute in the back as I walked past him. I checked the next room, no visable enemies.

"Engage active camoflage" I said to my squad.

We walked in, the only enemy I saw was another minor barking commands to some Jackals. I threw one of my plasma grenades, sticking the Brute on the shoulder. He exploded, the jackals were looking around, confused. One of them saw me but was quickly shot in the head with a Carbine. I overwhelmed some Jackals with my plasma rifles. I ducked as a particle beam rifle shot missed my head by inches.

"Sniper!" I called out and pointed in the area where the shot was fired from.

Vera turned around and fired a single shot, hitting the Jackal between the eyes. It's Beam Rifle fell off the ledge, Vera picked it up and slung it on her back. After the rest of the Jackals were dead, we continued on.

We came to a large, circular area. This one had alot more Brutes. About 7 Minors and a Major with a Bruteshot. The Major saw us and fired the Bruteshot. I saw Anno dodge the first few shots, unfortunately one hit an unlucky Unngoy in the chest, killing him. Anno and I drew our Energy swords and charged while Vera and the remaining Unngoy covered us. I cut through a nearby Brute, slicing him at the waiste. I turned around and beheaded another Minor. I jumped at another when a Particle Beam shot through it's head.
I decided to let Anno and Vera finish the Minors, I went straight for the Major. I attemped to stab him but he quckly grabbed my arms and through me to the side, me dropping my swords. I rolled in time to avoid him stomping on my face. I got up and we both collided, we locked hands, putting both our strength to the test. As soon as I as we locked hands I knew I was no match in strength. I did have one advantage however, I began to crush his left hand with my right. He didn't let go but his grip on my other hand loosened enought for me to break free. Be fore he could react I punched him square in the face with my right arm, sending him backwards. Before he could focus clearly I got behind him, grabbing his lower jaw with my right hand and the back of his head with my other. With one powerful move I twisted his neck, snapping it.
I looked around, another grunt died in the fire fight. We finshed getting our equipmeant and continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Matt:
"Why is it soo damn quite?"
I don't say anything... for I didn't know why.
Not a single sign of any life what so ever... not even any covenant forces.

We entered a very large. It looked like some sort of containment area... but we had no idea what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Chris:

I finally came to a hault, away from the Covenant. For now. The halls of the Forerunner structure had a very sad quality, a very forelorn and depressing place.

I didn't get depressed.

I started walking. There wasn't any resistance for a short while. Until I came across a pack of Brutes.

Brutes. They were just that. Great big brutish sonovabitches. One with a massive hammer strode forward and growled at me.

"Well, I knew you would come..."

I shrugged. "Didn't think you had it in you. Ugh. Do you all smell like that, or is it only the really ugly ones?"

I pulled out my Assault Rifle, and fired.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Matt:
"Hey Courtney.... what the hell is this place?"
"I wish I knew."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Hagerus:
I laughed
"I was thinking the same. I smell? You should smell yourself, you smell like the worst of filth! Worse than the flood!"
My brutebody guards snickered "Another demon ha!" my other bodyguard wrinkled his nose, and laughed.
It was just me and my two brute bodyguards, so it was easy to keep track. I motioned both of them to cover my back in case any flood come.
The disgusting demon started firing upon me, if it was ranged combat he wanted, it's what he'll get. I took out my spiker, and started to return the fire.
Soon enough we were circling eachother firing.
Fortunately for me my shields got an immense upgrade and started to go down slower than it used to.
Some of my spiker shots hit him, and some of his hit mine. For about a couple minutes we were dodging and firing, but I was slightely bigger so most of his shots hit me. Luckily for me though they didn't feel like much.
My shields were down, but so were his. unfortunately, his assault rifle ammo was depleted. I still had my other spiker, but I disregarded it as I put my spikers away.
The demon noticed my sword, "Nice sword you got there. I wonder how many elites you killed for that?"
"it's my personal trophy for wiping out the heretic elties around this location, but I will not be using this pathetic thing"
I took out my hammer and grinned at him, "It is almost unfair demon..."
He then ran at me, but I didn't move, I knew he would be careful of my hammer. When he went into range I didn't use my hammer, but he dodged out of the way just in case and forced a punch straight to my face, at the same time he unstrapped my sword kicked me in the stomach, and rolled away.
"Thanks for the antique." he then ignited the sword.
"There we go. Now we can fight fair..."
I laughed as I wiped the blood from my face, it stung a little, but it was nothing. I have taken much more punches.

I charged at him with my hammer, I swung it a few feet away from him, the gravity of it knocked him back a few, but he regained his balance and ran at me with increased speed. He lunged at me with the sword, but I stepped back quickly as it sliced the surface of my armor leaving a long mark that matched my scar.
I quickly ran foward countering his sword attack, hitting him with my shoulder. His head bounced back, but he grabbed my arm, so he wouldn't fly back. He kneed me with alot of force, I buckled down as he sent his sword for my head. I regained almost immediately and sent my hand to punch his shoulder with full strength. I successfully hit, his arm was sent back from it's starting position, his sword flying out of his hand.
He headbutted me two times then, and procceeded to punch me with all his strength everywhere. I growled loudely. Blood was starting to come out of my body, he kneed me once more.
"That was tough demon, but now it's my turn"
I grabbed his neck, as I squinted with my eyes. I punched him in the stomach with all my force, sending him flying back. I could have sworn I dented it.
"You gave me quite a beating, you are a challenge..." I said to him.
I took out my hammer and swung it sending him a little back.
"I want my trophy back"
I put away my trophy, back on it's leather strap, also putting my hammer away.
"Let's fight, as you would say "man to man""
He got up and grunted, "more like man to ugly-son-of-a-bitch..."
I laughed.
The demon stood up, like nothing happened. Although I wish I could see his face so I could make him bleed.
I stood up full height, and shrugged off the wounds, it wasn't much, but I could see the dent in his armor and I grinned. I had done more damage in hand to hand
He picked up his gun, and used it as a melee weapon, although I wouldn't have been surprised if he had more bullets in them, and if this turned into another ranged fight, I would still have my spikers, although his gun would beat one of my spikers at a closer range...
"Lets dance monkey"
"Your move demon"

((OOC: I know, sorry about makin you speak, but you can do the same, make sure you make it seem like my character and a brute, also I know you distaste for brutes, but don't make him sound stupid, he's a smart tactician and a very intelligent brute, unlikely characteristics, but it's true and not impossible.))
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Matt:
We looked around a bit, not sure what to make of this big room.
Courtney broke the silence.
"It appears to be some sort of Cryo storage lab or something... possibly used by the forerunners to study the flood."
"Alice, get Courtney plugged in somewhere so she can get all the information she can... it'll be the only chance we'll get to learn anything about the flood."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:22 pm

We passed by a Terminal of some sort. It activated when we walked by it. I looked at it as a message fragment popped up. it was information about what the Forerunners did here.

///Fragment starts///
Entry #201

We believe we've found a solution to the flood. A species native to a near by planet has interesting features. they're Hive Mind makes them immune to assimilation by the flood. These "Insectoids" are also ficious fighters, able to combat the flood. We are currently resaerching the species for control and-
///fragment Ends///

I backed away, surprised about this new species. We all continued on, curious.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Matt:
Courtney didn't find much.
The only thing that really stood out... a new species that was some how immune to the flood.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

We were continuing forward when we came across yet another Terminal. I was curious about the information they held. I activated it.

///Fragment Starts///
Entry# 208

The biological augmentations worked. The new species has reacted well the augmentations, they have grown. They are more aggressive, they're weak Hive Mind is easy for us to control. I really think this is our solution to the Flood.

///Fragment ends///
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Matt:
"This changes everything."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 pm

The Terminal flickered, and began to turn red, it looked like it was changing entries. This was what it said...

///Fragment Starts///
Entry# 221

Something is wrong. The Insectoids's Hive Mind has stregthened, making it harder for us to control, and is growing stronger continuesly. Some of the Insectoids have gone into cocoons, coming out heaveliy armored. This was good news at first but we found they couldn't be controlled. We've speculated there must be some sort of leader, a ///Fragment cuts out////. this leader is stregthening their Hive Mind, we've shipped it out, hopefully the others will return to normal.

///Fragment Ends///
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 pm

I still wondered about this species the Forerunners were trying to control. There wasn't time for me to think on it more, I still had a heresy to quell. It was obvious the Heretics were distracted, but by what. We came across a door, locked of course. I messaged our pilot, seeing as he had all the information on this place.

"We've come across a locked door, sealed from the outside, We need an alternate route" I said.

"There is another way to that section of od the station, you'll need an air transport"

I found some sort of hanger, nothing to drive though. I opened the doors, and looked out. Nothing we could use. I walked up to the ledge and looked down. I noticed a little far off, was a convoy of some sort. There was a phantom and a few Banshees passing by. I looked at Anno and Vera, and then looked at the Convoy bellow. I waited just before they were about to pass and then I jumped. I must've fallen atleast 35 feet. I stretched out my arm, and grabbed the wing of a Banshee. I opened it up and kicked the surprised Jiralhanae out.

The other Banshees flew towards me, firing their plasma cannons and fuel rods. I dodged them, rolling to the side while firing 3 fuel rod shots. 2 of them hit a Banshee and ignited it. I took care of the other two, then the Phantom came at me. I made it follow me up towards the ledge I was on before. When I got there I menuevered the Banshee behind it and turned on the boosters. I crashed into the phantom, lowering it towards the ledge where Ann and Vera were waiting. They both hopped in the sides. (OCC: This is a transport Phantom by they way it just dropped off its troops)
I didn't know exactly what they did in there but I got out of my crippled Banshee and hopped in the hijacked Phantom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next