Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Halo Legacy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 pm

An Oracle?, I suspected as much. The Sentinels were still fighting hard, perhaps Anno could find a way to disable them, or atleast get the Oracle to convince them to get off our backs. I cleaved another drone in two and beheaded a Sangheili in a single stroke with my sword.
With the coordinates set I updated my HUD and I saw the path I was to go. As expected resistence was increasing as we progressed. Then we passed by it, heat was radiating from a door next to us. I entered realized we must've stumbled into the facility's reactor. I smiled under my helmet, these fools left this unprotected, they must have had their minds on other things. I signalled one of the Elites to set the reactor to overload, we had about an hour before the thing detonated.
"Anno I suggest you do whatever want to get done now, and have the Phantoms ready on stand by" I told him, "We're blowing this place skywards, My lance and I will take care of the commander of these particular Terrorists"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 pm

"Yes, brother. I shall see what I can do about the Sentinals." Indeed, the Sentinals were closing in on us, But they had yet to attack.

"I am not an oracle, your insistance on using incorrect nomiculture has been noted. I am 223 Repentent Sinner, the moniter of the now defunct Unseen Path. But surely you must reconginize me? Your species took unusual interest in me."

There was no time to try and figure out how it had survived the destruction of the Unseen Path, or how it had brought so many Sentinals.

"Oracle, call off your guardians! We mean no harm to you." I called to the floating orb.

"I'm afraid I can't 'call them off'. They are on a protocol I am most unfamiler with. However, I can redirect their targeting data." It floated in place for a moment, seeming to ignore us. In that time, a group of terrorists appeared. The oracle's cheerful voice chimed in.

"All done!" The Sentinals rounded on the heretics and cut them down with their searingly hot beams.

"How odd." Sinner continued. "They were set to patrol this station in the event of catastrophic invasion. This station was created by Reclaimers, but the protocol does not dictate invasion by the Flood." It seemed to ponder this for a moment, bobbing in mid air.

"Oracle, we need to get you out of here. Follow us and you may tell us all about the protocols." My voice was tinged with sarcasm. But Sinner did not detected it.

"How wonderful!" It replied. It prepared to follow as we pushed back, ready to evac as soon as we came to the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am

My pack continued moving forward without an enemy in sight. That is until sentinels came pouring out of a vent by the ceiling. My pack fired upon them, taking them down, but some of them managed to take down some of our grunts.

We took cover, occasionally looking around to shoot down a sentinel.

"The damn cowardice Elites turned them on us!" I yelled shooting down the last sentinel in the room.

"They have no honor," one of the Elders said kicking over the machinery that littered the ground.

"Let's move, the heretics in this station have let the other intruders take the Oracle."

I looked at the video feed from another console, which showed the heathens talking to the Oracle. They've taken what we've come for...well there is still one other place, but first this station and our enemies here shall be eliminated.
We continued down the passage in search of the more blood.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:29 am

Richard-031

"We got separated from the Spartan X team and James, sir!", Nicole said firing down a gold drone.

"Then let's find a way to regroup with them, let's move out!"

My squad and Chris moved up, watching the sides for any movement. these bugs were could come pouring out at any minute and I didn't want to be caught off guard.
There was a loud rumble and a lot of buzzing, but it wasn't coming towards us.

"They must have found the other, come on let's go help them. Follow that noise."

We continued down the cavern, tailing the swarm of drones. They moved through a passage and into a large room, in which they seemed to stop at.

"Everyone ready?"

They all gave the green and I nodded, rushing in to fire on the drones. My squad soon followed up firing into the back of the drone swarm. They seemed to notice us then, half of them flying over to us. I noticed James and the rest of the Spartan Xs across from us, firing into the huge swarm.

I turned my attention back, dropping a dozen of them with my assault rifle. We had to make this quick, or else more would come.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am

"Steinberg! Cover the left flank with Joanna!"
"I'm on it!"

Our first true combat test and were already fucked.

The silenced M8 smg's are incredibly accurate and not to mention very effective against the lesser drones... but the damn gold ones took nearly two whole clips. Switching to DMR's or assault rifles proved much more effective.

I concentrated on the gold ones, taking three to four shots in the body from the DMR but more often managing to peg there little heads. I also found the abdomen to be a vulnerability in atleast immobilizing the fuckers.

"Shit that was close... ah FUCK... somebody get this thing off of me!"
I looked over to see a drone corpse on Steinberg.

I ran to his aid, blindly firing into the air as I ran and taking four drones out.
I pulled the corpse off him.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Soren:

The Sentinels backed off and I have a sigh of relief. Even better they turned on their former Heretic allies, taking them by surprise and killing them for us.

"That's all of them," Ouranos said, "Quickly let us find the leader of these Terrorists and kill him quickly"

I nodded in agreement, we weren't far now, according to Anno's coordinates he was above in a private hanger, we would have to take an elevator to get there.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Some of the terrorists were attempting to retreat from the station. Cowards. They were heading towards the hangers. We cut them off and attacked, cutting down several of them within the first few moments of battle.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 pm

The battle to the elevator was pathetic, the traitors were fleeing in terror. We got to the elevator and waited for it to reach our level. When we entered the elevator seemed to malfunction at first, but then and roared to life and acended to the hanger above. I looked at the time, we had about 20 minutes before the base exploded.

When the elevator door opened we were greeted by plasma and carbine shots. In the surprise a carbine shot hit an Unggoy in the head, killing it instantly. We were quickly able to to sieze and area for cover and opened fire on the terrorists. While the others distracted the traitors and snuck around with my camoflage engaged. I got to a flanking position and activated my sword. I charged, a Sangheili noticed me just as I beheaded him. I rushed through the squad of Sanngheili, killing them all quickly. The last Elite managed to hit me in the face with his rifle, but I easily recovered and stabbed him in the throat. The rest of my lance took out the terrorists easily.

I stood there for a moment, looking at all the fresh corpses. My squad gathered around, The remaining Unngoy had his dead brother slung over his shoulder. There was no sign of the Heretic Commander. I noticed a stair case near the right corner of the hanger, It lead to a higher level.

"Quickly Commander" One of the Elites said to me, "The Heretic Commander cowers above"

I checked the time, there was only about 15 minutes.

"Anno," I said into the comm. "Meet my lance in the upper Hanger, I will join you when the leader of these particular Terrorists is dead"

"Wait here for the other's" I told my squad, "Get ready to open the hanger doors"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm

"I shall, Soren." I continued upwards, Vera, the rest of my lance, and the marines at my side. We came to the lift, which delivered us to the upper hanger. I suddenly noticed the Sinner was missing. I turned to the others.

"Where is the Oracle? Did anyone-"

Then Sinner calmly flew out of the vents above us.

"What?" He questioned as we all stared at him.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I walked up the flight of stairs, Energy Sword in hand. When I came to the top I realized this was some sort of control room, there were minitors allowing whoever was up here to see everything through out the station. By the monitors, a Sangheili had his back to me.

"So, they send some new foe to try and stop me" The Elite said, "Some sort of high ranking Sangheili Commander?"

I said nothing so he continued.

"That's some Unique armor your wearing, even when i was part of your Covenant I hadn't ever seen anything quite like it" He continued.

"Now you can see it action" I finally told him, "Up close and personal"

The Elite chuckled to himself and turned to face me. He wore a silver variant to the armor the other Terrorists wore, showing he was of a higher rank. Besides the armor I also saw one of his eyes was faded in color, a huge scar went through it. I noticed what I was looking at.

"This is but a small reminder for our cause" He said, "This mark of disobidience was given to me not long after i joined the Fist of Sangheili, but even with it I still rose to a high Commander of the movement"

"I do not wish to waste time with talk" I said.

"No doubt you do, you think I'm unaware of the self destruct on this facility? Why do you w think we left it unguarded, you simply saved us the trouble of doing it ourselves, we're already done with this pl_"

Before could finish I tackled him with my Armor's overdrive burst. He leapt up and activated his own sword in time to parry my first strike. My mistake was underestimating his skill with a blade, for he easily took the front and put me on the defensive. He cntinued to drill me and I was unable to find an opening, I let him knick me on the shoulder. Pain shot up through my arm but he temproarily vunerable, I punched him in the face, knocking him back a few steps.

I could see time was running out, We had but 15 minutes before this place exploded. Neither of us seemed to have the advantage, the only thing was I was on the offensive. The more he attacked and blocked the more I learned of his style, i was already developing a different style to counter it. I could feel the rhythm in which he attacked and soon ( was countering it. He went for an upper cut but i knocked his sword and away with my wrist and cut his thigh with my own sword, then he tried a forward thrust but I strafed it and got inside his guard. I headbutted him and he fell back, purple blood dripping from his mouth.

"It appears I may have underestimated you" the heretic told me.

"Do not speak to me" I said in a grim voice, "Unless you wish to beg for mercy"

He chuckled weakly but surpirsied me when he sprang up and took the offensive again. I could feel the battle closing to an end, his moves were getting weaker and more sluggish. He let down his guard after trying another side swipe and I thrusted forward with my own Sword, which proved to be a mistake. When I lunged I realized my arm was too outstretched and he took full adavantage, twirling to the right with amazing speed and thrusting his own blade forward impaling my forearm.

The pain was excruciating. He pulled back his sword and once again laughed. I quickly felt all feeling rushing out of my arm, soon I wouldn't even be able to hold the blade. I stood up, we were both nearly out of breath. Sangheili once again began drilling me with attacks and I struggled to keep up with him. He then executed his final blow, a final forward thrust aimed at my exposed chest. With my last reserves of strength I executed an ancient Sangheili disarming technique. I leaned into his thrust, catching his sword handle with the tip of my and flicking it up. The move successful, his sword flew into the air and I caught with my left hand.

The Heretic Commander was too stunned to move, I wrapped my right arm around his neck, putting him in a headlock. In a fury of rage I repeatedly stabbed him in the face with the sword I held in my left hand. Even when I knew he was dead I continued stabbing his head. When I was done his head was nothing but a melted mush on the floor. I leaned back against the wall, exhausted. I looked at the Heretic's Sword I still held activated. I did have a thing for trophies from worthy adversaries, and with may have been one of the fiercest fight I'd ever been in. I deactivated the sword and holstered it on my leg and let my armor heal me so I could atleast stand in a few moments.

"Anno" I said into the comm, practically out of breath, "I'm ready when you are"

OCC: Anno you can post what your doing during this post and reply to me at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

I held the heretic elite by the neck and looked into it's eyes before I choked it. The hangar suddenly opened and I turned to see what was beyond.

There were ten elites, 3 were walking towards the edge and one was limping away. The other 6 were making their way towards the others, but then they noticed us and opened fire. My brutes took cover, while I made my way towards two elites that broke off from the others. One was clad in silver armor, while the other was female.
The others were occupied, while I was fighting these two. They fired their shots into me until my shields almost popped, but in that time I rushed in to smack the silver one in the chest away. The female one came from behind and pushed the plasma rifle into my chest firing it.

I punched her in the face, popping her shields, making her stumble back. The other one had time to take out his sword and charge me, popping my shields and giving me a nasty scar across my chest and armor. I kneed him in the stomach and than grabbed him by the neck. Before I choked him, the female one came from the left side and stabbed the needler into my arm. There was only a few needles, because she had used them before, but none of the less they still exploded. I howled in pain and dropped the elite, while in retaliation I backhanded the female away. The silver one took the chance to embedded his sword into my shoulder blade. I pushed the elite back, but unluckily the sword slid down and fell, giving me another nasty scar. I moved forward and slugged the elite in the face, making him fall back.

Quickly, I took out my hammer and moved in to finish the elite off, but he stumbled away and ran towards the ship. The gravity wave hit the fleeing elite, sending flopping him over to the side. Once again I went in to smash him, but he rolled away and then limped towards the phantom. Another elite came in front of me smacking me in the face with his plasma repeater (at the same time a beam rifle shot whizzed right by him). Blood trickled down from my nose, but in my fury I roared and smashed him away with my hammer. The others had gotten away in the phantom, but I would find them later.

I made eye contact with one of the elites on the ship; he had different armor and he already seemed injured. It was pure hate that he gave me, but I gave it back and then howled inside the station as they sped away.

"Casualties?" I barked at my pack.

"Two, one from a beam rifle shot and the other got shot down by a carbine. The elites lost 1, form a Sickle"

"Two," I quickly corrected him., while picking up the sword the Elite had stabbed with; placing it in my belt.

"Pick us up at the hangar," I quickly said into the comm, "and bring the dead with us, we need to leave now."

Our phantom swooped by to pick us up and then we got in. Once we got into our cruiser, I tended to my wounds and left to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

"Bastards." I growled, as I got into the Phantom. "Were it not for the destruction of this station. I would have continued my fight." Vera seemed more concerned about my leg. One of her nostrils was bleeding, but she didn't seem to be as injured as I was.

"I should hope that leg heals soon." She said to me, looking at my damaged leg.

"I'm not worried about that. The armor shall take care of it. I want those Brutes dead for this interruption." I replied. Sinner took this inopportune moment to drift up beside us.

"Those other meddlers seemed to dislike you with great intensity." It said. "Why?"

Sinner seemed to be the master of understatement, but I ignored the oracle for the moment. There were more pressing matters at hand. We landed in the hanger of our cruiser and landed, the sides of the Phantom swinging open to allow the troops out. Human and Sangheili and Unggoy exited side by side. We had gotten reinforcements, two new fresh cruisers just slipped in to cover us as we slipped out. Myself and Vera limped towards the lifts, and headed for the control room. We soon arrived at our destination, stepping out of the lift and into the Control Room.

"Shipmaster." I called. The gold armored Sangheili turned.

"Your mission went well, as I can see. The dammed Brutes did not hinder you, as had been feared." He said. Around the room Unggoy and Sangheili technicians worked, monitering the techinical aspects of the cruiser.

"Several of us are injured, and we lost a few good Sangheili. Killed by the Brutes." I responded, reproachfully. "That is not what I call a mission gone well."

"Ah, but it is. For our first joint operation with the humans, it went very well. Most of you made it back alive, and most of them made it back alive. It will certainly help strengthen our alliegence against the remnents of the old Covenant." The Shipmaster replied. He turned to his holographic console, and ordered the rest of the Control Room personnel to lock in Slipspace coordinates.

"And indeed." He said without turning. "We have haulted the dishonorable wretches of the Fist of Sangheilios."

Suddenly, the comm lines went active. It was another one of the ships.

"Shipmaster 'Neldes, this is the Visage of Rage. We cannot enter slipspace coordinates. The control for our cruiser has locked us out." The voice of a Sangheili said over the comm.

"Attempt to override it." Responded the Shipmaster, calmly.

"We have already made such and attempt. It didn't-What?" There was pause from the other side of the comm line, before it became active once more. "Unfamiler coordinates have been entered, we-" The comm went dead.

The Shipmaster turned to an Unggoy. "Contact the Cry of War. See if they're having similer problems." The Unggoy obeyed.

"Cry of War's comms disabled, shipmaster!" Squeaked the Unggoy. From the Moniters, I could see the all but one of the Brute ships had gone completely dark, and all the terrorist ships had gone dark.

Then, slipspace ruptures opened. The cruisers that had been disabled suddenly accelerated through the ruptures, dissapearing into them. The ruptures closed. One of the Control Room techncians called to the Shipmaster.

"Shipmaster, there is a foreign program invading our control systems!"

The Shipmaster did not hesitate in his next order.

"Slip out to entered coordinates now, before it can take control!"

The Cruise lurched, and we slipped out, to whee the joint operation had began.

Sangheilios.

Last edited by Anno 'R on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm

I walked downstairs and saw Anno and Vera, along with the rest of my Lance waiting in the hanger. I limped down to them, the Heretic Commander's corpse on my shoulders. One of the humans noticed the body's head and looked as if he was about to ask when I turned to him and stared. The Marine kept it to himself. Suddenly the Hanger door opened and a pack of Jiralhanae poured out. I dropped the body and readied my sword, I held it in my left hand. I saw Anno and Vera engage the chieftain and I rushed to assist them when a large brute got in my way.

"This is not your fight" he told me.

"Fine" I said, raising my sword.

The Brute seemed a bit weary at first but he must've noticed my injuries, I must've seemed like easy prey to him... I wasn't. He charged at me and I knocked away his weapon with my sword, he punched me in the face with enough force to dent my helmet which caused it to start malfuctioning. I stepped back and ripped off the piece of armor in time to strafe out of the way as the Brute lunged. As he past I slaced his side with my sword, he took a few more steps forward and turned to face just a beam rifle shot went through his skull.

I once again turned to help Anno when I noticed the time.

"Everyone on the Phantom NOW!" I shouted before turning to Anno, who barely dodged a hammer blow from the Chieftain, "Anno let's go, 30 seconds!"

I nodded so I knew he understood. I went to grab the Heretic Commander's corpse. I was the last one to get on the Phantom. I saw the Anno and Vera were wounded, almost as much as I was. The Phantom landed in the hanger of our Ship, Anno and Vera raced to the bridge, with me close behind. When I got there I dropped the corpse on the floor and saw the brute, heretic, and two of our ship's go dark. Suddenly the Ship Master gave a command and we entered slip space, leaving our brother's to whatever fate awaited them. I would've told them to go back, during the war I would have never left a brother behind but this wasn't the war and I was too exhausted to say anything.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:29 am

I roared and slammed my fist into the wall, fueled with fury as my two ships had slip spaced into the unknown. The same thing had happened to the heretics and the other two Elite ships.

"Let's get out of here, to our home planet, quickly!"

We were already getting ready to slip space until we finally went through. Arriving, we flew towards the atmosphere until we finally came to a slow cruise. I walked to my phantom with my pack and then went to leave to land on the surface.

"Ah, Hagerus," I spotted him outside my Phantom as I landed; kneeling down as I got out.

"How do you fair, little chieftain?"

"We annihilated most of the enemies, but the station exploded. The Elite's took the monitor before us."

The Chieftain of the Brutes, sighed, but he had to much experience to be infuriated with me. I was lucky.

"No matter, you've killed most of them. I have a mission for you..."

"Anything Chieftain, what would you have me do?"

"Jackals have gone back to their filthy piracy, which we normally wouldn't get involved in, but...they have an oracle."

My eyes widened and I stood up, half angry, "Dare these fools to sell something so precious!"

"They will not send it through the black market, that is why I'm sending you. "

"Just upload the coordinates to my cruiser and I will head out."

I started walking towards my phantom, but Hagerus stopped me.

"Wait, one more thing. One of the Chieftains insisted on coming along, you wouldn't mind?"

I shook my head, "anything to obtain something as important as this."

"Good, may the forerunners watch over you," he said walking away.

I made my way towards the cruiser, and then walked towards the bridge, "coordinates are acquired chieftain, should we go?"

"Let us go, kill these filthy thieves," I said looking down at one of the jackals that we had payed for, "most of them," reassuring the jackal.

Our ship and the other chieftain's ship both slip spaced at almost the same time, into our next mission.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

The distortions of slipspace surrounded us as we made for our destination. But all I could think about was the ships that had been lost.

The shipmaster was clearly disturbed. He leaned forward on the console with a deep breath.

"Is the program still in our systems?" He asked, turning to one of the technicians.

"No shipmaster, it vanished once we entered slipspace." Answered the technician.

"Shipmaster," I began. "What just happened?"

The shipmaster stood up straight an turned to us.

"I do not know, Commander. I do not know."

Chris-107:

I cracked a Drone in the face with enough force to flip a Warthog. Its head split open and the Drone fell like a rock. There were other Spartans here. Hadn't fought with this many Spartans in a long time. Way too long of a time. I closed the distance between myself and the other Spartans, taking out a Drone then had just been about to fire a stinger directly into one's back. Wasn't too familer with the armor variant they were wearing, so I didn't know how much it could take.

"You really stirred up the hive." I said as more and more Drones came to reinforce the swarm. I fired into the swarm. This was sucessfull because regardless of wear you aimed, you'd be hitting something.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 am

OOC: Is anyone gonna post for the Spartans... I would like to get this drone hive thing finished.

They just coming... wave after wave of drones.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

OCC: What? You don't like my drone hive thing?

James:

Even with the extra reinforcements the drones were too many and we were running out of time. I began pulling back into one of the tunnels and signalled the others to follow. When everyone was in I tossed a fag grenade by the entrance which made a small explosion, cutting the buggers off from us.

"We're running out of time" I said after I caught my breath.

"Let's get to that bitch fast" I heard one of the Spartan X's say.

I looked towards the Spartan, Johanna. At first glance she still seemed fine, but I noticed she was walking kinda funny, like she was dizzy or something.

"Sure your alright?" I asked her.

"What did I say I'd do if someone asked me that again?" She replied.

"The poisons spreading quicker than I thought it would, you have few hours tops"

I looked at the end of the tunnel.

"We cut off the main attack force from us but there's still going to be the defence, we might even see something new" I said and then walked forward, the other's close behind.

Soren:

We were still en route to Sangheilos when I exited the bridge. I walked into my room where I was instantly greeted by 3 Huragok. They hovered towards me and went straight for my armour, dismantling it and taking it apart piece by piece was the only way to take it off. The third Huragok took my severely damaged helmet and drifted away to repair it.

When the other two were finally finished I put on my ceramonial golden Zealot combat armour. The Reaper armour was comfortable without a doubt but it felt good to be in regular military issued combat armour, especially my personal one. the Reaper Assault Commando Armour had also done it's job healing the worst of my wounds, just a day or two of rest and I'd be fine.

Finally I stepped back into the Bridge where Anno and vera were discussing something with the Ship Master, "How close are to home?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am

OOC: Its just gone on for too long, I have nothing against it.

"How much farther do we have to go?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

OOC: Anyone gonna post?
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

"We shall be reaching Sangheilios in approximately two hours, sir!" An Unggoy suddenly piped in. Taken aback by the juxaposition of the Unggoy and the clear, intelligent voice, I made a mental note to ask about him later.

The Shipmaster straightened, and turned to 'Kairom. He took a breath.

"Good to see you, 'Kairom." He said. "I only wish that it had been under better circumstances that I could've congratulated you on the honorable sucess of your mission."

The Sipmaster looked back to the moniters, the swirling void of slipspace yawning within them.

"But there are matters to discuss. First, did you notice anything strange within the station? We had to abandon our allies. they were taken into slipspace by some sort of program."

The Unggoy who had spoken before had a lot of bravery, and decided to make his own addition to the Shipmaster's statment.

"It was a highly viral program, sir. It had spread through the ship's system in a matter of seconds." It was so unusual hearing such language out of a Unggoy, but I ignored it for the time being.

The Shipmaster nodded.

"This... Virus. Did you see anything within the station that could have produced it? Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:14 am

What appeared in front of us was a station and a conglomeration of ships surrounding it. Mostly rigged phantoms.

"Get my phantom ready, we need to get in there."

I strode towards my phantom jumping in, but this time only 2 of my bodyguards came with me. My eyes caught Titanus and his own 2 bodyguards jumping into their phantom.

The ships elevated into the air and then sped out, traveling towards the station. We entered the hangar slowly, soon stopping.

"Be weary and notice what they do, I don't want to be caught off guard."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:53 am

OOC: I officially have nothing to do right now... atleast Biohazard is back.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm

James-0026:

At this point our vision was being obscured by a greenish mist. Time was running short, I noticed the Spartan Joanna was beginning to stumble more and more. She kept saying she was fine but I knew better, her few hours were coming to an end. I took a few more steps further then stopped, holding out my hand so the others would too.

"Hold up" I said.

I stared at an old security building that had sunk deep into the ground, probably from the drones tunneling underground. There were a few broken turrets, nothing usable and no time to check so we kept going. As we walked further the mist began to clear and we walked into another huge chamber. I stepped forward and suddenly an ear-splitting screech erupted from the back of the chamber.

The Drone Queen wasted no time calling for reinforcements, no doubt they would get here in a few minutes. I could see a smaller chamber behind her, there must've been atleast a million eggs in there.

We rushed up, hoping to take the queen by surprise, however I underestimated her recovery. She stood up and roared, I fired an entire clip of my rifle to her torso but the bullets bounced off harmlessly. She looked at me, i could've sworn there was fire in her very eyes. I saw movement in the corner of my vision. I turned to her back-hand me with enough force to send me flying out of the chamber and landing by the sunken building.

My vision was blurry and I kept slipping in and out of unconsciousness. My armor would inject me with adrenaline, but for now all I could was lay there and stare up as thousands and thousands of drones flew over me, it was the final stand of our mission.

OCC: Alright this is the boss fight. The Queen is basically immune to all damage (so dont kill her) and the entire chamber is flooded with drones so have fun. There you go Alice, it's almost over.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:52 am

"Fuck!"
I watched as James flew over me, missing my head by inches.
"Alright... Joanna I want you to stay in cover until I say so."
She didn't respond, the light beside her name flashed green before going back to orange... she was fading fast.
"Good, Jonathan I need you to cover James... see if he's alright and ask him what we should do. Everyone provide cover fire and keep your distance from the queen."

Everyone had there orders.
Joanna took cover behind a vertical steel beam, Jonathan went to aid James and everyone else split up to maximize our fire support.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Chris-107:

I wasted not a second as I opened up on the Drones. Bloody chunks of exoskeleton and insect flesh flew everywhere, but for every drone I killed, another seemed to take its place. Soon, I was surrounded by Drones, the bastards blocking my view of the other Spartans completely. I couldn't even see the damn queen.

Suddenly, the Drones were upon me, covering me. I fired a few more times, but my rifle clicked in response to me pulling the trigger.

Empty.

Fuck.

I fell, the Drones latching on to me on all sides. I rolled, but they held on tight, more and more piling up on me. Their attacks did little damage, but were chipping away at me shields far too fast. I had to act quickly. I pulled a grenade from my belt, fighting clawing drones the whole way. I popped th pin out, and listened to the light hissing sound of the grenade.

Then, a burst of heat and light, Drones flying everywhere, some in pieces. My shield meter zipping down to empty. I rolled to a corner, happening upon my rifle. I took cover, as my shield meter shot back up.

Time for round two.

I lept forward, out of cover, and prepared for another fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Legacy
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next