Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Halo Legacy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Regerus

I paced back and forth; occasionally looking out to see if we had gotten out of slipspace. My pack showed more energy, stronger, and even smarter. The younger Jiralhanae were happy and eager to fight, the smell of it drifting in the air. THe reason for this was because we had finished our sacred ritual and had eaten the Thorn Beast. It was a delicious meal for all and is always prized upon in our culture.

Intent of War finally arrived at it's destination, space welcoming us back.

"Chieftain, the targets have appeared on radar, our suspicions were true. The Elites are here."

I nodded, and then scanned the area; noticing the Elite Assault Cruiser and several battleships guarding it. All of us were drifting, until finally their weaponry glowed blood red in anger.

"Prep our weapons, prepare to fire..."

Our weapons started up, "chieftain, weapons are prepped and ready to fire on your mark."

Let's see how much they really hate us...

Our ships stared at each other, our plasma weaponry hissing, ready to find it's targets. Suddenly they opened fire on us, their plasma hitting out shields. We returned the favor and released our own weaponry; our plasma coming out at a significantly faster rate. Most of them successfully hit, making their shields shimmer as they did to us.

"Prep my phantom, I must deal with this heretic sangheilis business..."

Soon we were all in a ship battle, our battleships exploding, transitioning into a drift into the black. I noticed some of our ships ramming into the enemies, cutting them cleanly in half. They were challenging us back with their advanced targeting systems hitting out cruisers at weaker ships in the ships.

"I want Senior Stalker pack on board my ship...along with several Skirmishers and grunts."

"Yes, Chieftain."

I made my way towards the phantom, hearing the drums of war beat endlessly.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Alice wrote:
OOC: I'm a bit confused... what is Matt and Pheonix Team doing exactly?

OOC: their going to start their way into the hive, as my spartan character helps anno's spartan character
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Anno 'Rhcul:

The Brutes had arrived. And attacked. Damn fools.

"No matter." I said, as the Phantom began to lift off. "We will cut to the heart of the defiance, and cut it out!"

One of the Marines held tight to his rifle, and took a deep breath. The others remained resolute. The Phantom rushed out of the hanger, and in to open space.

Plasma laced past, but our pilot nimbly avoided it, as we drew ever closer to the station. It had its own Plasma cannons, which, in addition to the Brutes, was firing on us. Our pilot did not allow them even close enough to see the glare. The Phantom's cannons responded. One tore an Anti-ship cannon apart.

"We close!" I turned to the others. "Prepare to enter the station! There will be resistance."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC: I don't know what to do right now...
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Soren 'Kairom:

"They'll be expecting us to come from one of the hangers" I said, "No chance of us having stealth on our side"

I watched from the cock-pit as several rounds of plasma bgean to narrowly miss us. A wide shot struck a heavy anti-ship cannon near the base. The cannon then fell from near the top of the station and crashed into one of middle levels, just a few floors above the hangers.

"We can easily flank the enemy if some of us go in through there" I said to Anno, pointing at the hole in the station's wall.

He nodded in agreement.

"Phantom 2 come with us into the breach of the outer wall," He said into the comm, "The rest of you stay on course"

I looked at the brute ships closing on our rear. I'll make time for your wretched race as soon as I'm done here, you'll pay for what you did in the past, I thought to myself. I looked back towards the crack in the wall and I could see that our Phantom was just a bit too wide. I looked at the pilot, who saw this also and began to accelerate.

"Brace!" I shouted to the back of the Phantom and grabbed something for support. The Phantom smashed through the crack. I looked and saw the side doors open, without hesitating I jumped out.

As I expected resistence was weaker here, the most would be focused on the hangers. I eagerly sprinted towards the first target my HUD identified. He turned to me and fired but i was too quick, I unleashed my energy sword and plunged it's light into his chest. I removed the blade and the Sangheili stumbled back, purple blood dripping from its mouth. I kicked the dying heretic in the stomache, It died before it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

I arrived at the phantom, looking at the Stalkers. These were the elite, they were slightly grey furred and they've been in plenty of battles. They were experienced warriors that would give anybody a hard time. I only needed 5 of them, while the other 5 would be regular Stalkers.

Alongside them were the grunts; we didn't change much on them, they still kept covenant weapons. They would be more useful if they were familiar with their weaponry. When we started getting more grunts, they were afraid of us; rightly so, I'll admit we didn't treat them very kindly. Some of my species still doesn't, but after awhile our Chieftain of the Jiralhanae changed all that. We gave them their own place; we still put lots of discipline on them, more so then the elites, but we don't rip their arms off as often and they get their own place.
Most of my pack were experienced, and calm, so they didn't really pound on the grunts. I motioned for the dropships and they all got in.

"Take us to the station, find a weak spot and move in."

"Yes, chieftain."

I noticed the Sangheilis phantom swoop in through a crack in the station.

"Brothers! The Elites have shunned us away from the Covenant, they have spat on us ever since they have met us. They blame us for everything they couldn't accomplish! But now, we are together, stronger; they will know fear. They have threatened our people to long, made our race suffer in the past, let us deal with this filth!"

My pack roared in agreement, as did I. The grunts shrank, but then returned to normal, they have gotten used to it.

"We'll deal with them later, but first the heretics," I scanned the station for a place to dock, "there."

I pointed to a hangar, which was flaming, with chaos already ensued. It was the prefect time to strike.

The ship flew in, firing at some elites, creating crisped corpses to fall onto the ground.

My pack cloaked, as I jumped out first, smashing my hammer into an Elite, making it's head crush into it's body. The body flew through the room, hitting the wall on the other side. I took out my spiker and fired it at an elite to my side, hitting it's head multiple times. Holstering my spiker, I motioned to my pack to come out.

They spread out and scanned the area. As did I; my mask slid down, showing a H.U.D and an area of the station. The location appeared and we started moving towards it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 am

The first field test for the SPI armour was going well so far, the drones were completely oblivious to us.
We had to watch our step though, the ground was littered with small bones and there was drone shit everywhere you looked... good thing our helmets have air filtration systems.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm

James-0026:

I walked past the drones, they were still in hibernation and completely oblivious to everyone for the moment. I looked back and saw the imperfections the SPI camflage systems made.

"You know they can't see you anyways right?" I asked them, " Damn buggers are out cold, besides when they wake up they dont need to see ya, they can smell just fine"

These guys didn't talk much I noticedso kept walking. I looked ahead and saw a fork in the road, I waited for the others to catch up. I brought up a map of the Hive in my visor, I started walking right and the others followed.

"Alright," I said, "The further we go in the more fun we'll find so pay attension, and watch out for stingers, these buggers seem to like using them..... and one last thing, don't get stung by the gold ones, that won't be good"
"Hey, how do you know so much about these things?" One of the Spartans asked me, "How come we weren't briefed on these fucking bugs?"
"You seriously think those ONI pricks actually told me what I was up against? Fuck no!" I told the guy, "Those bastards have been trying to get me killed for years, Let's just say I have a friend deep inside ONI, I owe her my life several times over"

Suddenly there was a ruslte of movement and I turned to it, rifle raised. I saw a red drone turn the corner and stare at us, It started to make a sound but I put a hole in it's head with my pistol.

"Shit! A fucking Sentry!" I shouted, " Get ready, the party's about to start-"

There was a loud shriek the peirced the air for about 5 seconds. Suddenly all the drones around us woke up, While they were still drowzy I fired at them but it was too late, the entire Hive was awake now.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Anno 'Rhcul:

I opened fired with my needler, the purple crystal shardes honing in on the nearest target, a lightly armored Sangheili. They stabbed into him, and then exploded in a violet burst, a combination of his blood and the nergy from the needles. The shredded corpse toppled to the ground in a bloody pile.

Vera was spraying the area with plasmafire, and the humans had laid down supressive fire on any terrorists that attempted to advance. Several of the heretics fired on me. I let my shields taked the brunt of the damage, returned fire, and then doved for cover. I had seen one of the terrorists go down, the front of his skull torn open by a human weapon. A second was struggle to aim, due to a needle that had planted itself in his arm.

My shields fully recharged, and I ignited my Energy Sword. I lept out of cover, and took the left flank, as the heretics had been focusing on the right. I closed within seconds, just as one of them noticed me. I swung my sword in an arc a neatly beheaded him.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm

The battle was quick as we pushed the heretics back, they were falling back to the hanger to regroup. I took out my two plasma rifles and charged forward, burning down many Sangheili. Before long they had completely retreated to the hanger. I activated my camflage and dashed through the door.

I got a good look at the hanger, the floor was littered with sangheili and human corpses. The battle here was much more exciting, igniting my sword I engaged the enemy quickly and agressivly. Anno and the other were right behind me and were able to easily flank the enemy from where we were. A Sangheili tried to smack me with the butt of his plasma rifle but I easily countered, cleaving the weapon. I followed through by using an uppercut slash, slicing him in two from the waste up.

The Heretics in the hanger were swiftly taken care of, they had taken severe casualties. We had also taken some minor casualties, three humans and a Sangheili were lined in a row, along with several Unngoy.

"They died honourably" I stated, "but we cannot slow our assault, even as we speak the heretics rienforce their defences above"
"How the fuck do we get up there?" A human marine asked.

I scanned the room, the hanger seemed to lack any way to get to the upper levels. Suddenly a large cylinder caught the corner of my eye. I leapt onto some debris so I could make it to the second floor of the hanger, and I was pleased to see an operational elevator at the bottom of the cylinder.

"There!" I shouted back and waited for the others to make it up, "we will use this to pursue those cowards"

Two trips had to be made using the elevator, the first got in and about a minute later reported that the area was clear. The next group piled into the elevator when it was sent down again, I was about to enter myself when a particular noise in the silence caught my attention. I walked back towards it and found myself by one of the doors we came in.

Suddenly my radar completely cut out and I ignited my sword. I knew something was behind me, it had a familier scent. I waited for it to draw closer and was getting ready to move quickly. Suddenly I felt it pounce and I swung around, catching its rib cage. It had been camoflaged, similer to a Sangheili, but what was in front of me was no Sangheili. The Jiralhanae howled in pain, but still able to take me by surprise by quickly back-handing me into a damaged Seraph figher. It lunged at me but I was able to raise my sword in time for it to impale it's self in the stomache, It fell to the ground but still attempted to stand up again. I came up behind it and kicked it in the side so it flipped over on it's back. I knelt down and looked it in the eyes.

"This is for her" I told it.

The Brute seemed surprised at first and tried to attack again but I had already stabbed it in the face, the two points on the sword piercing its eye sockets. I stood up and walked towards the door from where it came, I looked down the hallway but brought my head back in time for super heated spikes to nearly miss their target. I sealed the door and slashed the control console for it, pernamently locking it. I ran back into towards the elevator just before the doors closed and we made it to the top. When everyone was out I lowered the elevator, exposing the cable allowing it to operate. With one swipe from my energy sword the elevator crashed to the bottom, cutting us off from the hanger below. I'll deal with the rest of them later, but first these traitors will feel my wrath I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

The door shut closed down, and locked. Walking back I kicked over the corpse of an Elite, blood oozing from it's abdomen. The shine of a blue sphere caught my attention and I picked it up.

I turned and threw the plasma grenade at the door, the ball of plasma sticking at the base of the door. The room flashed blue quickly, and then faded away. I paced towards the door, and then pried it open with my bare hands. The door creaked and then flew open as the lock system gave away. The plasma grenade had drained some of the power in the door that held it locked; it was efficient like a power drainer.

"It's one of the young ones Chieftain," the stalker rolled over the dead brute; I guess he was anxious to fight.

I nodded and walked towards where the elevator had been and looked up. The cable had been cut so it would be useless to go up through here.

"I want my dropship to pick us up, we're going to find another way to these cowards."

Our ship soon docked in the hangar, as we strode towards it, brining the dead brute.

"Go to the top and search an area for us to dock," I said as everyone got inside the phantom. The phantom circled the station for awhile, and then found an opening. It was a vent with an oval shape, just enough for a phantom to fit through. It was probably a repair station for ships as large as a phantom. We docked, and quickly we jumped out onto the platform.
There, I saw the Elites from before, the one that had killed our pack mate, running down a corridor.
I sprinted towards them, my pack behind, reaching them quickly. As quickly as I got there, I grabbed one of the Sangheili by the back of the neck and threw him towards a wall. The rest of my pack got into a very short firefight with the other elites, but the station shook and shuddered. The threshold the elites had crossed crumbled blocking us from them.

I turned my attention back to the elite, as he charged me with his plasma rifle. I flicked the stick of my hammer upwards hard, hitting the Elite in the jaw, knocking it's shields out, but the elite continued it's assault smacking me in the face. My head flicked sideways and then back into a headbutt to the elite. It stumbled back and I took the blade of my hammer and smashed it into it's stomach.

I pulled it out, as blood started coming out, and sent it back towards the elite, with the other end. The hammer connected with the elite's body, as the pressure and gravity from it sent the elite's body through the hangar and into the blackness of space.

"We will not be able to go through this rubble like last time, we'll have to fine an alternative route..." one of the elders said.

"This way," I motioned to was seemed to be the entrance of a corridor. It seemed to cut through towards the area the Sangheilis were going through.

We entered and started making our way towards the end of these fools.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:31 pm

"Damn the Brutes!" Snapped Vera. "If only we had another chance to fight the bastards." Her fury was not only due to the death of one of our lancemates, but also of which lancemate it was.

His name was Gulu 'Xentos. He was the newest member of our squad. His inexperiance with the way Special Operations lances operated was counteracted by his enthusiasim and his willingness to fight. He had much potential to prove his worth. And now he was dead on his first mission. Killed by the dishonorable apes too unworthy to name.

I place my hand on her shoulder. "Calm yourself, Vera." I said. "We shall have another chance. And there are plenty heretics to kill. I need you clear-headed."

She said nothing in reply, but nodded as we proceeded onwards. The humans were in silence as well. Perhaps due to the deaths of their squadmates. Only the Unggoy spoke, but it was quietly. These were Special Operations Unggoy. Any fear they had, they kept to themselves.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"The Brutes will pay for their interference, sooner than late" I told Vera, she reminded me so much of someone I once knew. The cowards were cut off from us, their retaliation to my previous kill seemed to spark an old rivalry. The traitors were alot more concentrated in this sector than the hanger, they must be protecting something.

I hung back for the most part, firing on them with my plasma rifles. The humans fought hard, and I slowly began to trust them a little more. I moved to our far right, and got close enough to smash a Sangheili's face with my rifle.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am

Joanna:

"Sir this is Falcon Team... we have a big problem!"
At first the only response was gunfire.
"Yeah same here Jo, were falling back to you position. Contact the Vermilion and update on the situation, get some reinforcements down and activate your beacon... this jobs is bigger than I anticipated."

"Alright you heard the Commander, hold position and wait for back... sounds easy enough right?"

Matt:
"Alright guys fall back now!"
Without hesitation, the three Spartans took my flank as we started to back track.
We had gone farther into the hive than the others and I was immediately beginning to regret it.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 pm

I ducked as stingers shot past my head, even though these drones were still pretty drowzy they were still annoying as hell. I fired on three more, the drones dropped like flies. In front I noticed a few Spartans that had scouted ahead and were falling back. The drone assault seemed to be reaching it's peak because they seemed to be sending everything they had at us. In the corner of my eye I thought I saw a shine of gold, I hoped I was wrong. Suddenly there it was, buzzing around at an amazing speed, a gold drone had entered the fray.

"Watch out!" I shouted, "Gold drone watch your back"

I tried shooting the gold bug but it was too fast, I could get a good shot. Then I notice it raise it's abdomen and before I even thought about I instinctivly dove to the right. In the corner of my eye I saw a black stinger pass at lightning speed. I looked back just as the drone flew right into me, knocking me right off my feet. The bug's strength took me by surprise, I saw it prepare for another sting. It striked but this time I caught the stinger with my hand. I snapped it off and punched the gold drone in the face with my free hand. I pulled it's head forward and pierced it with the stinger I broke off. The bugger died instantly and I pushed it's twitching corpse off of me.

The other drones were retreating back into their holes, that didn't stop me from shooting them in the ass as they fled. I looked at all the dead drones that littered the cavern floor, at this point I was glad these helmets had air filters. That was when I saw one of the female Spartans lying on the ground. I rushed up to her and was relieved to see she was alive. She sat up and my heart dropped, in her shoulder was a big black stinger. Without warning I pulled it out, the spartan cursed and shouted at me but I was mesmorized by the yellow poison dripping from the stinger.

"We have a problem" I said.
"What is that?" One of the Spartan's asked me.
"it's the poison from those yellow drones, It'll kill her if she doesn't get medical treatment" I told them.
"I feel fine" The Spartan told me.
"Right now you do, but in less than 12 hours you'll be choking on your own insides"
"Let's get her out of here then" The Spartan named Matt told me.
"We need every gun we have now" I told him, "It'll be a while before the major symptoms kick in, Let's just get this done fast"

I turned and continued on further into the hive.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 am

I looked over at Joanna, then to Nathan.
"I want you to be with her at all times, ask her questions every five minutes or so... simple ones like how she's feeling."
"Yes sir."
"And please don't call me that."
"Of course Matt."

We pushed farther into the hive, time was not on our side but atleast it was quiet again... or was that a bad thing?

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am

Chris-107:

I nodded. "You got that right."

The swarm's numbers increased. I decided to take a bit of a risk. I turned back to Richard.

"Cover me for a minute. I've got an idea."

I grabbed ahold of the top of the Warthog, and lept over. My goal was fairly simple, a pair of fusion coils centered in the swarm. Getting close enough to for sure detonate them without any buggers getting in the way was another matter entirly. I was immediatly greeted by a hail of stingers, which reflected of my shields at first. But the meter at the top of my HUD was surely draining. I continued to run, spraying fire above me and taking several of the bastards out.

As I closed on the coils my shields collapsed. A few stingers got lodged in my armor. One drone swooped for me. I immediatly clipped my assault rifle to my back and grabbed it out of the air, swinging it to meet several oncoming stingers. They impaled the drone but were slowed enough not to go through. I threw the drone into the swarm, swung my rifle forward, and fired on the coils.

The firs coil detonated instantly, killing a good deal of drones and injuring just as many. The second coil took critical damage, and was rocketed into the middle of the swarm.

Then it was torn apart by its explosion, sending maimed corpses of drones to the ground. The coild had killed most of the drones, the other would be easily mopped up.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am

Richard-

I whipped around the Warthog, shooting them all down with my magnum. Checking for survivors, I radioed the rest of my squad.

"Nicole, Chris - 107 is with me, we're heading in through a side entrance into the Hive. We'll meet with you soon."

"Yes sir, we're fighting alongside the other spartans, want me to set up a perimeter and wait for you?"

"Negative, that won't be necessary, just keep killing these bugs."

"Yes sir!"

I motioned to Chris, "let's get into through the side, all the bugs are probably concentrated on the other spartans, so let's hurry."

He nodded, and we sprinted through, beyond the threshold of the cave. The sound of distant buzzing became closer, we were probably a little ahead, so started back peddling through the cave.

We walked through a small opening and noticed hundreds of drones everywhere; instinctively I took out my rocket launcher and fired into a group of them. Dozens upon dozens dyed from the explosion, which helped a lot. I took out my assault rifle and dropped 4 more drones, some of a red color.

"How close are we to the hive?" I said, dropping down and turning to engage the drones again.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Soren 'Kairom:

The pathetic excuse for warriors continued to fall back until we were once again alone. I looked back at our group, there were too many of us and no room to manouver. I kept that in mind when we reached a fork in the road. I had to admit there were more rogue Sangheili here than I originally suspected, that meant a hight ranking indivisual was here, which also meant something of great value was here. There was also the Jiralhanae on our tail to consider.

"We should split up" I said as I walked towards Anno, "Something is here, we need to cover more ground"

Anno nodded and I motioned three Sangheili and two Unggoy to come with me, leaving Anno with the rest and the humans.
"See of you can get to the central control room" I told Anno, "Perhaps you can locate whatever they have here that's so important"
I signalled my squad to move forward, we engaged our camoflage systems to avoid detection. The heretics had thinned out, I was ealily able to take out most of them silently, with my squad to clean up the rest. I rested against the wall as a Sangheili turned the corner, I stabbed him in the throat with my Energy Sword and threw his corpse aside. One of the Sangheili on my squad was Ouranus 'Armon, fired a particle beam from his beam rifle that went threw three terrorist skulls. We continued forward and I had a moment of peace "Vera" I said into the comm, "How goes the battle?"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Vera:

"As well as can be expected."

I brought up my knee and struck the heretic in the stomach. He stumbled back, allowing me to fire my Plasma rifle directly into his head. It burned through his skull and his corpse collapsed backwards. Anno sliced a terrorist is half, the corpse's halves flopping to the sides. Suddenly, a heretic sprung up behind him, energy sword blazing.

I ran for him, and slammed the bottom of my rifle against his face. His swing went far enough for Anno to tun and block it. With a swift parry, he knocked it away and impaled the terrorist.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 am

We walked to the end of the corridor, reaching an opening. We crossed over and entered a large room; there was a set of stairs to our right and the main door in front.

"Take out your Sickles and go up the stairs. When I give the order snipe the heretics out." I said to two of the Stalker brutes, "the rest of you cloak and get into position beyond this door."

The grunts and stalkers cloaked and silently entered through the door, taking position behind a couple of pillars. I went through afterwards attracting the attention of a group of them, in which they proceeded to fire on my. Turning on my invincibility I gave the signal. 2 large spikes shrieked through the air, going through two elite's skulls and exiting the other side. The rest of my squad opened fire onto the heretics, as I smashed one right in front of me with my hammer.

Once we cleared the room, I wanted to a console, held together by gravity tethers. I rummaged through it, looking for the camera feeds in the station. The video feed came up and I saw the Elites we met before running through the corridors.

"They've separated, but they'll probably regroup ahead of us, let's move."
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Anno:

The last heretic fell dead, torn apart by a shotgun from one of the humans. We moved up ahead. We hadn't taken any casualties in the fight. So far, the remainder of the hallway was clear. I came to a door.

One of the humans stepped forward and took out a small tool.

"This doors got a few alarms rigged to it. Give me a moment, I can overide them."

I nodded, and turned to watch for more heretics.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Soren:

We had gotten far without encountering a single enemy. Suddenly I heard a noise and held up my hand, the others stopped. I looked around, the noise was getting closer. Out of some sort of vent above us, a mechanical drone flew out.
An Unggoy was the first to notice it, it let out a small squeak and raised it's needler to aim at the drone. I looked up and saw it just as it fired and intensly concentrated energy weapon right at the Unngoy. The grunt dove out of the way, the beam had stuck the wall and began to melt through when it turned back to us. Before it could fire again I activated my Energy Sword and slashed the drone. It fell to the ground in two seperate pieces.

"Sentinels?" An Elite asked, "Why are they here"

"I do not know" I answered, "They are perhaps another yet another clue as to why the traitors are here"

Without another word we progressed further into the facility. We soon discovered that more Sentinels were manufactured here, for they continued to come at us. Soon they were appearing more than the Terrorist Sagheili, I unslung my Plasma Repeater and used it to take out the Sentinels quickly. This place was becoming more and more like a labyrinth every moment, I needed to know exactly where to go.

"Anno!" I shouted, making dure he could hear me over the battle going on around me, "I need those coordinates, now!"

I took out my sword and charged the nearest group of heretics.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

James-0026

We had a few moments of silence so I took this moment to check on the Spartan, Johanna. She seemed normal for now, I didn't quite how long she would last, that poison could kill the marine within an hour so I was hoping as a Spartan her boosted immune system would break down the venom and give her more time.

"So how are we feeling?" I asked her.

"Like I'm ready to shoot the next person that asks me that" She answered.

"That’s good" I said, laughing a little, "It's good to keep that spirit, any personality changes could mean the poisons spreading faster than anticipated"

I walked away but was stopped by the other Spartan, I could tell he was obviously concerned.

"How is she?" He asked.

"She's pretty good, considering she's a dead man walking" I told him, "We should get going, now's not the time be wasting... well time"

He nodded and went to get the other Spartans up and moving. There still weren't any contacts as we progressed further into the hive. Finally we came across a huge space in the cavern, the hive's central chamber. There were two huge stine pillars on each side of the chamber, they were what was holding it in place.

"This is the Central chamber" I said pointing at all the hundreds of entrances to it, "This the connection to the entire hive, we take out this place, the hive will be completely cut off from its self"

"Why don’t we blow this place up now?” a Spartan asked me.

“This will collapse the majority of the hive but the Queen’s chamber won’t be affected” I told him, “And if we don’t kill that bitch she’ll just make a new hive and this will have all been for nothing”

I watched as charges were placed on both pillars. Suddenly there was a noise from above, some sort of explosion. The sound from it must’ve travelled into an entrance to the Hive and bounced off the walls and continued to travel because the hive was so hollow. Then I heard the low buzzing of wings and a huge swarm, bigger than the first, attacked us.

“Shit!” I shouted and began firing at the drones, a bombardment of stingers coming down on us.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm

"They're on their way, brother." I shouted back in reply, as the sounds of battle raged louder. The coordinates were sent along to Soren. I fired directly into a heretic's face, which burned it apart in a flare of heat and plasma. I couldn't even fathom why Sentinals were there. Or, for that matter, why they working with the terrorists. This had nothing to do with what the Forerunners had programmed them to do.

Unless...

"Hello again."

A calm voice echoed onto the battlefield. A familer, circular chape with an orange eye cruised calmly through the carnage, impassively.

I gaped at the figure, for I surely thought it had been destroyed in the destruction of the Unseen Path.

"Oracle?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Legacy
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next