Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

It was quiet tonight... the sky was pitch black... not a single star.
I wonder what that weird guy is up to.

I was about to go back inside when I heard something down below on the street...
somebody was getting mugged.
It wasn't much... but it atleast gave me something to do.
The next building was close that I was able to jump from wall to wall... this made getting down to the street easier.

I saw I woman on the ground.
"Which way did he go?"
She didn't answer at first.
"He went that way... down the alley."
"Stay here."
I ran down the alley... with my hightened hearing I was able to pick up his foot steps... he wasn't far.
I ran full speed, engaging my invisibility.

I soon caught up to him... at a dead end... I waited for him to look in my direction... then disengaged my invisibility.
"Where the fuc..."
I didn't give him the chance to finish.
I jumped at him, sending us both through the tall wooden fence.
I stood up, grabbing him by the neck and walked back to the street. The woman was still... but she was not alone... the police had joined her.
"I would like to thank you... this was a staged operation, This guy has been doing this for to long."
I was surprised.
"This is Officer Lynda Ross... she was the bait."
"There was a delay in the signaling... a big enough delay that you were able to stop him... before he got away."
I threw him to the ground.
"Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

We got back to our apartment. A soon as we got home "I" was exausted. I felt the symbiote turn into a black T-shirt and Jeans. I must've fallen asleep before I hit the bed, I was tired.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Page 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:21 am

I woke up, and checked the clock. It was 8:30, I had only got like 3 hours of sleep. it wasn't that bad, all I needed was some action to wake me up. I sat up and checked under my bed. My brief case was still there and all my money inside it. I walked over to my crappy television and turned it on. I switched to the news where a reporter was broadcasting.

"Several Police were taken to the hospital last night when they tried to stop a bank robbery." She said, "The trio responsible for the robbery have been confirmed as The Enforcers, led by Montana, alias, The Shocker."

Before I knew it the symbiote had already turned us into our true form and we jumped out the window, ready for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:21 am

It was around 8:30 in the morning.
I was bored so I decided to watch some tv... it was all over the news.
"My work is never done."
I grabbed my rifle and two Desert Eagles... put my jacket on and hopped out the window.

It was going to be another long day.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

We swung over to the bank, We could sense our prey nearby. We turned invisable and looked inside the bank, We instantly knew where to go. There was a big whole in the floor. We crawled inside, they must've dug through because the tunnel could barley fit us. We got to the end and found ourselves in the subway, We hated subways, too much "rats".
"They're here, I can smell them"

"Me too" I said to my symbiote.

We jumped down and saw some guys in goofy costumes loading up cash and gold in a subway train. one of them turned around and saw us, we roared at them and charged....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:22 am

It didn't take long to reach the bank.
I was on top of a nearby building across the street from the bank.
I saw that weird guy for a second before he turned invisible.
"Atleast I'm not alone."
I jumped across the street to a building next to the bank, then hopped down into an alley next to the bank.

I turned invisible and decided to walk right in the front... mix things up a little.

OOC: I'll make the first move... if thats ok with you.
I was thinking of shooting one of them in the head... mid-range with my sniper, most likely a no scope.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:22 am

OCC: These are actual characters from the comics I dont think you can simply kill them
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

OOC: Oh... lol.
Well I guess I'll just shoot at him then.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 am

OCC: Since your here i'll just explain the Enforcers.

Shocker: shoots these shockwaves out of gloves. Doesn't kill exactly but it feels like getiing hit by a wrecking ball.

Ox: Very big, Is extremely strong

Ricochet: (sorry if I miss spelt) bounces off surfaces like a bouncy ball.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

OOC: Just remember what I am... like a vampire but not.
They'll have to catch me first I guess.
Do you want to start or should I?
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

OCC: you can I'll post later
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am

I was able to walk right in the front door without the noticing me.
"What was that?"
"Dunno... get back to work."
What a cheerful bunch these guys are... I was going to enjoy every second of this.
I took aim and fired a shot at the biggest one and it hit him... but it didn't appear to do anything.
"HEY! Who pinched my ass!?!"
"What are talking about Ox? Nobody pinched you."
"Well somebody did... look they left something behind."
He picked something up off of the ground... it was my bullet!
A .50 cal bullet hits this guy in this ass and crumples up as if it were shot at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am

We were about to attack when they started talking, something about pinching someone else's ass? We became visable, stretched out a tendril that grabbed the smaller looking one. We swung him at a wall with enough force to cripple, but the guy just started bouncing around. The one they called Shocker turned around and saw him.

"Ricochet! What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled, then saw me, "What in hell's name are you?"

"We are a very monster from the nightmares of thugs and criminals like you" we said to him.

The other guy, We guessed his name was Ox, turned around. The one they called Ricochet, once he stopped himself, also was looking at me. It was a 1v3, make that 2v3, We noticed our invisable friend by the subway train.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 pm

"I figured you would be here, the smell of death tends to follow you... its a nice smell."
I was still invisible when I said this... but I knew he could see me.
"Who's there" the one with the gloves started looking around... trying to find this new voice.
I walked right up to the big one... and reappeared.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" He jumped back, hitting a table... it broke.
I run at him and with strength I didn't know I had... jumped and kicked him in the face, sending him through a wall.
"Oh dear... did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 pm

We swung to the next building, which was rather large, next to us and landed on the rooftop. We looked down and there he was, smashing buildings, cars, and whatever he could get his big hands on.

"Hey dumbass!"

he kept smashin his way through...guess he didn't hear us.

we ripped one of those radio towers and flung it at him. It hit him alright, and swung him back a few.

"I said HEY DUMBASS!"

He looked up this time. We grinned, now he saw us.

'What the hell is your problem?! Im going to kill you!"

well that wasn't hard....

"yes, lets get over this, im hungry and im getting annoyed at this idiot!"
we jumped down right in front of him, but he charged right at us. this guy was huge man, what was he like 20 foot?
Like we thought though he wasn't very bright, we got out of the way, and he hit the building in front of him smashing it. He looked dazed so we sent our tendrils at him and pulled as hard as we could. After, what was it? like a minute of pulling this asswhole we finally swung him behind us as he hit the street, making a huge crater.

He got up and looked at us. he looked pissed, just the way we like it....

(OOC: i might introduce a new character, and hybrid i might ask you to take over this one for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

We tried punching at Ricochet but the annoying bastard wouldn't stop jumping around. We missed and punched the wall of the old subway tunnel, We could tell that this place wasn't exactly "stable". We were distracted for a second and all of a sudden we got hit by one Shocker's beams. We were thrown back, it was like getting hit by a wrecking ball. We were thrown into one of the subway trains. We could see our friend was having fun with Ox. Shocker tried attacking again but we were ready this time. We easily dodged it also managing to grab Ricochet
mid-bounce. We threw him at Shocker, he bounced off without feeling anything but Shocker was sent flying.
Ricochet's whole suit was a shock absorber. He was still bouncing around in the tunnel when we caught him by the foot with a tendril. The tendril wrapped his whole body up to the neck into a cocoon. We pulled him in.

"No where to bounce now" we said smiling.

We threw him from wall to wall, smashing him into almost anything we could find. We pulled him in and whispered in his ear, "We'll save you for desert". we then turned to face shocker...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

OCC: Page 6 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

We looked at Shocker, who didn't look happy.

"Now, you see you just made my Enforcer look bad, I cant have that" He said to us.

All we could do is smile, "That nice lady over there seems to be doing that for you"

He turned and saw our friend fighting with Ox. He looked back at us, furious. We jumped to the side to avoid the shockwaves. The walls were starting to shake, we knew this place was going to come crashing down if it sustained more damage. Shocker let loose another wave, we braced ourselves. We shot multiple tendrils into the ground and jumped back. The shockwaves hit us, pushing us back. When the shockwaves ceased we were shot forward like a sling shot, hitting Shocker square in the chest. We flew and went through a wall, not the best idea. The whole place began to shake...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Universe:regular
Name: Badger
Class: Anti - hero
Powers: His strength has increased, he's slightely faster, and his reflexes are slightely better. Other then that nothin' has really changed 'xcept for his claws. (still not as strong as the Hulk, or Chaos or Venom and stuff, Sabretooth strong though). His claws in his knuckles changed. He has three claws in between his knuckles. Their not as long, but there more like stubs (more for punching then stabbing), there a little longer than stubs or the picture below, but they curve, and are still really sharp, and have that familiar claw ship. They also pack a bigger punched. When Badger punches, more power is put into it, and more kinetic energy is put into it making it a lot harder punch. The downside is that there not long and they don't stab, but thats why the claws on his wrists stayed, they just don't do as much damage.
Backstory: Badger was born in Alaska in 1904, he went through parental abuse, and then ran away. He discovered his mutant powers, when he was shot for stealing from a man's house. Ever since he has been wandering around until he joined a group and was captured by Stryker to perform another Weapon X project. After the metal was put, he served around for awhile and broke free. He then headed for New York....(Theres a lot more to this and it'll be explained in the RP)

((OOC: Purple is stuff that changed))

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 Ultima10
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

I had gotten a tip about a man who'd recently bought a large warehouse. He didn't seem to use it for anything.

People had started to dissapear around that area.

The warehouse was shut up tight.

Luckily, I don't follow the rules.

I looked at the lock, pulled out one of my pistols, and shot it.

The shot reverberated around the alleys, but I didn't worry. I pushed open the door, and walked in.

Dark.

I reached into one of my trenchcoat's pockets an removed a long-handled flashlight from their depths. I shined the flashlight around...

... And stopped dead in my tracks.

There was a meathook hanging from the cieling, just about to eye level.

And on the hook, was a human corpse. The victim had recently been killed, but it was so mutilated that it was impossible to tell the age or gender.

Knowing what I would find, I shined the flashlight around the warehouse.

Men. Women. Children. Corpses hung from the hooks like meat in an industrial refrigerator.

It was disgusting.

I was furious. All these murders... I hadn't found out?

Rage gripped me.

Just then, the warehouse's owner came in, with a flashlight of his own.

"You little-"

I was upon him in an instant. I realized he had a shotgun, but I grabbed it and tossed it away in a second.

At first, I said nothing.

All that could be heard was the quiet dripping of blood and the man's labored breathing.

"You killed them." I said, barely audible. "You murdered them in cold blood."

The man said, in an obvious lie, "I.. don't know what you're talking about."

"Then I'll show you." I picked the man up by both shoulders, and slammed him directly a meathook.

Blood dripped down the man's shirt. The hook had gone through him.

"Before you die." I continued. "Think about all the things you've done. Maybe that will bring you into more agony as you bleed."

I walked away, leavign a warehouse full of bodies and a a dying man on a meathook.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

As soon as I heard mention of me, I planted a punch right in Ox's jaw.
His jaw broke and he went flyimg through another wall... which didn't help the building one bit.
The building began to come down around us.

A piece of concrete landed square on top of me... and thats the last I remember.
The whole place must have come down on top of us.

The next thing I saw was that symbiote guy standing above me... he pulled me out...

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

The place had began to crumble. We quickly ounched Shocker in the face one last time and went to see how our friend was doing. We saw her punch Ox in the jaw but a piece of concrete fell on her. We jumped to her side and checked if she was alright- out cold.
We looked around, searching for an opening to get out. We thought we were goners when We felt the erge to scream at the wall, we did. We could see the shockwaves we made, they manged to damaged the already crippled wall. It was enough, We picked up our friend and ran straight through the crippled wall, and into, nice. We crawled out, there were no people around so we jumped onto a rooftop. Our friend finally came to.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I stared blankly at him... I guess he wasn't as cold hearted as I first thought.
I slowly sat up and looked around... the building was completly leveled.

"We sure know how to crash a party."
I looked back up at him.
"I guess I owe you one."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

We looked at her. We could tell she was still trying to figure us out, We told her.

"You've probably already guessed We're not entirely human" We said.

"That was no mystery to me, I guessed you were a symbiote" she said.

Our eyes widened a little. She must've noticed.

"I can clearly see the family resemblence"

We had forgotten most symbiotes here looked about the same, because of Spider-man. We probably looked alot like Venom.

"We seemed to have gained alot more abilities than the other symbiotes"

"I noticed that too"

"Well since no so much about us already, if you dont mind us saying, what the hell are you supposed to be?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next