Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Amber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:32 am

You were completely ignored by him the rest of the way. When the two of you got to the door the stranger walked uo and knocked politely at the door. It opened, and the two of you were greeted by the Professor himself, who smiled when he saw the two new trainers.

"Ah, wonderful! You're here! I got word that the two of you would be coming here soon"

The stranger beside you bowed respectfully.

"Hello, Professor Maple. My name is Damian, and I'm here for my first Pokemon..."

Professor Maple smiled, and then turned to you. "I take it you're here for the same reason?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 pm

"Yes, my mom called ahead... or thats what she said. Its my nineteenth birthday today."
I looked up at the Professor, smiling wide, my face bright with the excitement that I could barely contain.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 pm

He smiled back at the two, then turned and stepped inside. The lab looked like it had just been rearranged, or perhaps being rebuilt from an earlier incident. The Professor lead you two towards the starter room, setting up the machine.

"Now... What Pokemon will you two be picking?"

Damian looked up as he heard the question, a faint ghost of a grin on his face.

"I'll be taking a Chimchar, sir..."

The Professor smiled, typing in the command into the machine before turnin to you. "And what will you be choosing, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Biting my bottom lip gently as I looked up at the Professor, gathering the thoughts that raced through my head before I spoke.
"Chikorita." My voice determined, yet no doubt the Professor and the mysterious stranger who picked the Chimchar could hear the excitement in it.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 pm

The Professor smiled brightly. "Ah, excellent choices! Both of you!"

The Professor typed in the coordinates in the machine, which began to tremble and glow like it had previously that day. A few moments passed and two pokeballs appeared. The Professor clapped his hands together, obviously excited.

"Most Excellent!" He took the two pokeballs and gave them to their respective trainers. "And here you go, try them out!"

The boy, Damian, looked at you, offering for you to go first.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 pm

I smiled softly at Damian's polite gesture, nodding as I pressed the button on the center of the pokeball.
A bright flash shot from the ball, taking the form of a Chikorita, my Chikorita.
"Chika!" It cried out, obviously excited to be out of the small red and white ball.
It turned to face me, smiling as it looked at me.
I returned the smile.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Damian snorted, pressing the center button of his own pokeball. It opened in a flash of brilliant white, a small pokemon forming in front of him. It jumped up and down happily, it's tail flame burning bright with health.

"Chimchar!" It called out happily.

A faint ghost of a smile formed at Damian's face as he looked down at his first Pokemon. He knelt down and gently patted it on the head. Though he was completely silent, a bond had already formed as the two understood their future together. He looked at the Professor and nodded.

"Thank you, Professor Maple. Is there anything else we need?"

The Professor nodded and got out a set of 3 different colored Poke Gears. He walked pver to you and offered a blue one, red one, and green one.

"Please, Lass, choose one!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I looked at the three different colors for a moment.
"Green." I said cheerful as I looked down at my new friend, kneeling down.
"We're going to be best friends, I just know it."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 pm

The Professor knelt down, looking back and forth between the two new trainers.

"Excuse me you two, I just need to examine them quickly..."

Professor Maple spent the next few minutes examining both Chikorita and Chimchar. Before long he stood up and stepped back, a wide grin on his face.

"Ah! All finished!" Maple lead the two of you out of the starter room. "You two are all finished here... Now enjoy yourself on your journey!"

Damian was quick to leave, quickly bowing to the Professor and silently leaving. Maple stood at the entrance to the lab, waving goodbye to the latest trainers to enter on journey in the region of Danku.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

“Totodile, use Water gun!”

The little blue crocodile Pokemon responded with a grin, unleashing a powerful jet of water from it’s mouth and hitting a nearby tree. The blast only drenched the tree, but with time Totodile’s water attacks would become much stronger. The Pokemon straightened and held his chin high, proud that he had perfected his first water move. I chuckled happily, walking up and patting him on the head.

“That’s awesome, Totodile! Now try a Scratch!”

Totodile jumped up and down happily before leaping at the tree and raking the bark with his claws, leaving three distinct lines in the tree. I smiled; I had only had the little guy for a couple days and we had already grown close. Totodile danced around the tree, seeming to have boundless energy as it displayed it’s happiness with it’s self. I sat down and leaned against another tree, looking over at the water-type. “All right, Totodile, let’s take a break”

The little guy walked up and sat down beside me, looking up at me expectantly as I pulled out an apple. I smiled back, tossing the fruit into the air; Totodile eagerly jumped up and caught it in his jaws, clapping his hands together excitedly as he sat down and began to eat with me.

((Note: This will essentially be my modding run similar to what you guys had with the labs. While everyone remains seperate from each other, each person will have their own modding runs which will go in order of posts. This means it'll go Me, Anno, Tomb and then Project))
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:35 pm

There was a skittering noise nearby you, barely audible. It was something nearby, some kind of Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

I suddenly sat up, my attention instantly ensnared by the sound. I looked over at Totodile, who seemed to have noticed the sound as well and looked up at me as he awaited his orders. I motioned towards the sound.

"C'mon Totodile, let's check it out..."

The Big Jaw Pokemon nodded and grinned, eager to see what creature had made the sound. We both stood and searched in the direction the sound had originated.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:51 pm

A segmented, worm-like creature skittered down a tree towards you. It had small, black eyes, a large red nose, and a sharp horn on its head.

The Weedle regarded you with what might be surprise.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I looked down in suprise, nearly tripping over the bug-pokemon. I was unsure how to react to the little thing, but I crouched, looking at it curiously.

"Look at that, Totodile, a Weedle..."

Totodile snorted and walked over, sniffing the hairy bug pokemon curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

The Weedle tilted back, perhaps frightened by your Totodile. It jabbed it's head forward defensively, the horn mounted on it's head lightly connecting with your Totodile's snout.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Totodile backed away instinctively as it held the weedle's horn hit his snout. The surprise seemed to anger him, and he barked back at the bug pokemon and glared at him intimidatingly. I hadn't even noticed my Totodile was using his Leer attack...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Amber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3