Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Amber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 pm

As you knocked, the door opened on it's own. It was odd, but nothing overly suspicious. However, no one came to answer the door, and it was pitch black inside. There seemed to be an odd, eerie sound also coming from inside. What if someone was inside and needed help? Now you had a decision to make...whether to enter or not...
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 pm

"Huh..."

Quietly I entered the building, cautious, but unhindered; I was really looking forward to my new adventure and I would not want to be stopped. The room was dark, and there seemed to be nobody, I was alert and confused at the same time.

"Professor? I called earlier, hello?"
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm

No answer came to you, and the lab still remained as silent and dark as ever. There was a cold breeze in the air, and the eerie noice became louder as you walked. You look over and see a foot coming out from behind a desk, like someone was laying down behind it.

But the foot was only distracting you from the fact that you felt a tingling sensation on your back. It was as if someone or something was watching you. Do you press on and examine the body behind the desk?
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:01 pm

"What the..?"

I inched forward, but before I moved behind the desk I turned around to check my surroundings...still silent. Moving forward I went behind the desk to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:23 pm

You look behind, and you see a thin-looking man lying there, eyes closed and perfectly still. Listening, though, you hear his short breath, the man is merely asleep. lying not too far away, however, is a more elderly man. He also passed out, but you see him clutching something in his hand, a small, sphere-like object. It certainly struck your curiosity.

But the presense that had been stalking you since you had entered finally reveals it's self. It bursts from under a pile of objects, growling lowly as it sees you. It's shaowy figure looked to be about 3-4 feet tall, but you could see for a moment were it's glowing eyes. Suddenly the lights flashed for a moment and you could see what the creature was. It was mostly yellow and brown, with a small trunk on it's face.

"Drowzee!" It cried out lowdly before preparing to attack.

I wild Drowzee was attacking you!

((This is it! Use the Pokeball in the old man's hand to fight this creature. This pokeball will contain the starter you want))
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

I jumped back with surprise, but none-of-the less I pushed the button on the poke ball. not knowing what would happen a white beam of energy flowed out of the red and white sphere, before forming a shape. A mouse like creature, about a foot tall, came out before squeaking, "cyndaquil!"

My eyebrow raised, a Cyndaquil, interesting creature, "well then...smokescreen! Let's try and get the field advantage." It got into a sprawl and then started to shake before a steaming noise, similar to a tea-kettle, started coming out. Soon black smoke filled the room like a creeping ghost or genie. I coughed a few times my eyes adjusting the mass of fog.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 pm

The smoke filled the room, temporaily blinding the Drowzee. It tried using Pound, but it flailed around wildly as it charged the fire-type, but it couldn't find Cyndaquil and lowered it's guard. The Drowzee was wide open for an attack now.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:12 pm

"Alright, let's tackle that thing!"

Cyndaquil squeaked before, running off at a surprising speed. After dancing around through the smoke, he finally spotted Drowzee. Cyndaquil bounced to the side to gain momentum before springing off the ground to tackle the pokemon head-first.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:01 pm

The tackle hit drowzee right in the face, smashing in it's trunk, an obvious critical hit! The drowzee fell flat on it's back, obviously pretty dazed from the tackle. It didn't stay down for long, though. It quickly got up and unleashed a psychic wave at Cyndaquil pushing it into a wall while it could still be seen. Cyndaquil got up and shrugged off the attack, far from finished and awaited your next order.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 pm

"Alright! Use your speed and attack him!"

Cyndaquil quickly burst from his spot eager to get back in the fight, circling Drowzee before jumping towards him for another tackle.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Drowzee circled around, prepared for another attack. He struck with pound, his closed fist colliding with Cyndaquil, the force from the blow caused them both to take damage as they were pushed back. Cyndaquil had taken the most damage, but refused to show it's pain. Perhaps weakening Drowzee's defenses would assist the fire-type.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Cyndaquil flinched, but quickly covered it up by jumping a little closely, more aggressive then shy from before.

"Alright, use Leer, we gotta get the Professor back up."

His closed eyes opened, a glowing red coming out as if it was just going to kill with it's stare. Even my head flinched to the side a little away from the gaze.

Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Drowzee felt an undescribably wave of fear hit it for a moment, completely unnerved by the stare. It closed it's eyes and tried to block the sight from it's hands, leaving it wide open for a direct attack. it sent out another psychic wave but it completely missed it's target.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:44 pm

"Go now, attack with another tackle!"

Cyndaquil rushed for his opponent, confident in his attack after his successful Leer. With energy and unknown excitement, he pounced into the air once more darting towards Drowzee.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:57 pm

The flames on Cyndaquil's back blazed with excitement as it put all it's strength into the tackle. The drowzee unwittingly moved it's hands and opened it's eyes, just in time to see Cyndaquil's shoulder hit it smack in the face. The force from the blow sent Drowzee flying into the wall, smacking it's back hard. The drowzee tumbled to teh ground, completely unconscious from the attack.

Cyndaquil saw this and hopped up and down in excitement, happy that it had won it's first fight. It turned back looked at you, it's face forming a wide smile.

Drowzee was defeated! +5 exp for Cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 pm

"Wow! Didn't think they were that good."

I walked up to it with my hand up for a high-five, Cyndaquil squeaked it's name out again before tapping my hand with it's head.

"Well let's have you take a rest now, " I pressed the button again, the white energy flash glowing around my pokemon before it disappeared.

"Now about that Professor."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:17 pm

As if one cue you heard a man groaning off to the side. Professor Maple sat up, yawning and stretching as he woke up from an unusually long nap. He looked over to you and smiled.

"Hello there, laddie! Are you here for an-" The Professor looked around his lab, seeing the signs of the battle. "Well, what in the blazes happened here?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

"Well, I called you earlier, coming to pick up a pokemon."

Pausing, I continued, "well, ya'll were asleep and then a Drowzee appeared, picking up one of the pokeballs in your hand I pressed the button and a Cyndaquil came out. He helped me a lot, I think I've made my choice."

I waved the pokeball in the air to show him.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm

The Professor started at you for a moment, looking as though he was remembering something important.

"Hmmm... Ah! Yes! Were attacked by a drowzee earlier! It used hypnosis and put us to sleep..." Maple looked over and saw the knocked out Drowzee on the ground. "... And there it is! Congradulations, lad!"

The Professor stood up quickly, the after effects of Hypnosis seeming to have no effect on him. he quickly rushed over to you.

"You chose Cyndaquil, eh? A fine choice! Please, may I examine it before you leave?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm

I nodded my head and pressed the button once more, revealing Cyndaquil again.

"Cyndaquil!"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 pm

The Professor knelt down beside the Fire-type, quickly examning the pokemon before scratching gently under the chin. "He's all ready a proud fighter..."

The Professor stood up and walked over to his desk, pulling out a drawer and taking out 3 Pokegears. He walked back to you and showed the three different colored choices.

"These Pokegears will be very useful on your journey. Please, pick one!"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Quickly deciding, I picked blue oddly enough, "well Professor, best be making my way!"

Excited, I walked out the door Cyndaquil by my side. We both looked ready for adventure before we headed into the Silent Forest.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:02 am

The sun high in the sky, cool breeze tossing my black hair around. The blonde streaked forelock dancing in front of my eyes as I walked through my small hometown of Amethyst.
Birthday celebrations behind me as I walked to Professor Maples lab to get my present and start my new journey and become the best trainer I can.
Excitement could clearly be seen in me as I walked, seeming to bounce with each step.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 am

As you walked you noticed a guy who seemed to be going in the same direction. He looked like he was a few years older than you, and wore a black coat with a red beanie on his head. He glanced at you, and you could see how annoyed he was at you already.

Despite this he walked in absolute silence, as he was also making his way to Professor Maple's lab.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

Though this curious stranger caused me some concern, I didn't let it dampen my excitement which seemed to grow as the Professors lab came into view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber   Pokemon: Amber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Amber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next