Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 am

"I know this is a little random but... you think they have a music store in this shit hole?"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 pm

"I'm not really thirsty." I said. "But I'll have a cheeseburger and fries."

It felt kind of strange taking this food, especially since it was so fresh. Someone had to be here, right? I sat down, and, to Ashley's questioned, responded "I don't know. All I know about this town is that it's creepy as hell."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 pm

"Well... not that it matters but I play the guitar. I'm gonna go take a look when I'm done, anyone wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 pm

"No, I'm going to stay here, I'm hungry."

I didn't want any alcohol, atleast not yet; I had my own flask that I carried around.

"Actually, we only got like a little bit before an hour before it gets dark, so go check out the guitar, while I eat, and then we'll get to the house. Unless you guys feel like checking out the town a bit more."
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:47 pm

"Not if it's going to be dark." I reponded. "This town's creepy enough during the day."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm

"I'll just check to see if thers any decent guitars... I don't trust this so I think I'll pass on being outside at night."
I grabbed my Corona and went outside.

As luck would have it... there was a music store right across the street from Lou's.

"Awesome!"
I ran across the street and tried the door... it was locked.
"Damn it! Of all the doors in this stupid town... of course this one is locked."
I checked the window display in case there was anything good before grabbing a trash can and tossing it through the window.
To my surprise there was no alarm.

I went through the window, the glass making a satisfying crunch under my Converse All Stars.
After a quick glance around the store I spotted the perfect guitar... a brand new Gibson Firebird.
It was dark cherry red with a black chrome pickup and tuning pegs.

I carfully took it from its hook on the wall, grabbed a black leather strap, three guitar picks, a mid sized Marshall, an effects pedal, swung the guitar onto my back and went back through the window.

I got back to Lou's just in time... the food was ready.

OOC: don't do anything major yet, I wanna play the guitar first!
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:27 pm

I finished making everyone's food, even mine, and I honestly thought it was the best batch I had ever made. The steak was the hardest, but I managed to cook it to perfection. Mine was a simple Bacon Double Cheese Burger on a toasted bun.

I walked out with everyone's food on plates, carrying two on my palms and balancing two others just above my wrists. I handed Bensen and Delcos theirs and was about to give Ashley her's when I noticed she wasn't here. "Well where the fu-" I said before being cut off by Ashley walking into the diner with a guitar in her hands. I smiled seeing the instrument.

"Wow, nice Firebird" I told her,she smiled and a thought had occured to me. "I'll be right back" I said and rushed out to my car which was still parked in front.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 pm

I finished eating my food, which was one of the best meals I had in awhile. Leaning back, I took out my flask and had a sip of my Canadian whiskey before putting it back.

I walked outside and onto a porch that was a few feet away from the entrance. There was a chair there, so I sat myself down, and just gathered everything about this town, trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 am

After hooling up the amp and plugging the guitar in, I tuned it, checked the sound and set the effect on the foot pedal.
I started playing the opening for Battery by Metallica as a warm up before getting down to business.

I decided to play something different... and with it some singing. Fatherpunk by Die Mannequin... a song that could easily fit everyones situation. I set the effects pedal to acoustic and started playing.

OOC: Check the Music topic in General Discussion for a link to the song, but I will be posting the link in here later.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 pm

I took a bite of the burger. It tasted good. I didn't really pay attention to the music, I was far too hungry. I was pretty distracted, thinking about what I truely suspected to find in this town.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 pm

I rushed out towards my car. I went into the backseat and took out my old Stratocaster, it had memories attached to it, both good and bad. I felt the urge to play it, play some old songs I thought I had forgotten but I didn't, it didn't feel right without them.

I sighed as I put the guitar back, and walked into the diner. I went back to my table and enjoyed the rest of my meal, while trying to listen to the music. "Getting kinda late isn't it?" I finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 pm

"Yeah, it is." I said. I finished off my burger and stood up.

"We should probably start heading back to the house if we want to get an early start tomarrow." I annouced, before heading for the door and stoping just in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am

"Fair enough... I call the shower first though."

I swung the guitar on to my back, unplugged the amp and grabbed another Corona before heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 pm

We all walked up to the house, eyeing it from the roof to the base.

"Looks safe enough for me..."

I opened the door carefully looking inside, and then walked in. It seemed abandoned or that no one lived in here.
The house wasn't big; actually it was a bit confined, but just enough for all of us. There was a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, and 3 bedrooms. Luckily one of the room had a bunkbed for someone else.

"Seems safe enough for me," I sighed, "tomorrow I'm going to have a look at this town, see if there is anything we can find.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 pm

"Fair enough" I said.

I crashed on the couch, I tried to fall asleep but for some reason I couldn't but it felt good just to relax. The sun was completely gone and for some reason none of the light switches worked, only the moon was kind eneough to provide any light.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm

I sat in the kitchen, twiddling with a napkin, until I heard rustling outside and a quick blur, followed by a light growl.

"What the fuck was that? Did anybody hear that?"

I said, half standing up.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

" I heard something." I said, in a reserved tone. I wasn't sure what it was that I heard, but it sounded like a growl. Suddenly, there was the clattering of a falling trash can, and a low groan, from outside.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

"Probably just some animals, comin' out a night to find some food."

I sat myself down again, keeping an eye on the window.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard something trip over a trash can, I swore and looked through the windows. I saw what look liked a tail crawl into a sewage drain. I layed back and tried to fall asleep again.
"Can't even sleep with all fucking noise" I muttered before laying my head back down and trying to close my eyes. I couldn't explain it, but something here was giving me an uneasy feeling, which didn't did let sleep come any faster.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 am

Using only a flashlight, I managed to have a shower.

I came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel just as there was a crashing sound from outside.

Still wearing only the towel wrapped around my body I walked into the kitchen.
"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 am

"It's got to just be animals." I said calmly. There wasn't any other explanation. There couldn't be any other explanation, no matter how uneasy the sounds were making me feel. No matter that I hadn't even seen as much as an insect since entering the town.

"They're probably not scared of the town, seeing as there's no one else here." I took a comforter chair to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 am

"Alright well, I'm going to sleep so wake me when ever you guys are heading out tommorow."

I turned and walked back down the small hallway and into the small bedroom I'd chosen for myself, put some clean clothes on and collapsed onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:18 am

OOC: Anyone gonna post?
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm

I blinked my eyes open, and sat up straight. It was early, so I checked my cell. Six o' clock. I shook my head, and looked around. I didn't want to wake anyone else early, but I wanted to scope out the town, so I stood up and slipped away unoticed. I quietly opened the door to the house, and then shut it as slowly as possible. I continued on for a short time. There was no sign of the animals from the night before.

It was a little strange. You'd expect there'd be knocked trashcans or something, but there was nothing. I continued through the town, squinting in the morning sun. I passed a few other houses, but then froze, and turned slowly towards the last one. As I turned, I came to stare directly at the house. It was a beige color, with a front porch and two windows. But it was the door that caught my attention.

Upon the door, was written this sentence:

Hi there, Welccy.

It was scrawled in handwriting that I instantly recongnized. Only one person ever called me Welccy.

Carrie. My girlfriend.

My dead girlfriend.

I glanced to the left, and noticed a table with a piece of paper nailed to it. There was a flask with something inside it. I walked up closer, and picked up the flask. It was a hardboiled egg, sitting in a small amount of water. I looked at the paper. It said:

Within the gold lies the key to lost and broken memory. Flame shall release the key's gold, and all shall see what lies behind the door to memories old.

OOC: Puzzle time! The words on the door say something meaningful to everyone, not just my character.

Last edited by Anno 'R on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:09 am

The sun glared through the window, getting me in the eyes. Disgruntled, I stood up and had a drink of water, while cooking myself some eggs. Everyone was still sleeping, except for William. My curiosity got the better of me, I had to go out and check the town. That was probably what Will was doing.

The streets were still empty, so I guess no one would mind if I poked around the place a bit. There wasn't any mess, none at all. Weird, just flat out weird. I soon stopped by a door and I happened to noticed Will there.

"Hey this is some freaky shit," he said pointing at the door and then looking back at the flask that I just noticed myself.

I grunted, and looked at the door.

Hey Daddy! it read with a picture of me that only she would draw.

"Who is as fucked up as this to write that." I said slightly angry.

I picked up the piece of paper and read it through, then looking at the flask, inspecting it.

"Well, we need a lot of heat I'm guessing...what do you suggest we do? There has to be something in this...egg?" I said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next