Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 am

LiTtLe cAnToN

Little Canton: A small suburb surrounded by fields and forests. An idyllic little town where peace reigns. It has a police station, but it is hardly needed. With its old-fashioned values, it even has a town church, as opposed to multiple, independent churches. It is also empty.

There is no one living in Little Canton. It's as if everyone just up and left. There is no decay, no nothing. The town seems to be in a condition where, is people were to come and live in it today, there would need to be no fixes, no renovations. There seems to be no reason for the town to lie abandoned. There's an eerie stillness to the town. There are even empty cars, lieing abandoned and unworking, in the streets.

There would seem to be no reason for anyone to come here. However, a group of different people from all different places have been contacted, seemingly from beyond the grave, by letters and phonecalls. But all of the messages seem to say the same thing.

Come to Little Canton. I'll be waiting.

Could it be that there's something in Little Canton that would put these people's minds at ease? Or is there something far more sinister at work?

Last edited by Anno 'R on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm

William Delcos:

I passed under the trees, the light playing off my car. Was there even the remote possibility that she was here? No, it couldn't be. But there was the slight, tiny chance that there's something that would put my mind at ease in this town. I looked to the side of the street, and noticed the sign.

It wan't a particularly menacing looking sign, but something about it bothered me. It was illogical, and I tried to ignore it. But there was something disturbing about the sign, even if all it read was Welcome to Little Canton. Beyond it, the town opened up beyond me. I drove onwards, a little ways down the first street. There was no one in the street. I didn't really notice it. I decided there must be a block party or something, and everyone was there.

I turned down the next street, and my car lurched.

"The hell?" I questioned. My car came to a complete hault, with an ugly grinding sound. I turned the key in the ignition, and the car rumbled, but did not move forward. I opened the door, and stepped out. I'd have to find the town's mechanic.

When I stepped out, I noticed just how empty the town was. There was no one in houses, no one anywhere. It was rather eerie.

I looked at my watch. 5:00. There had to be someone around here.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:10 pm

I was honestly surprised how peacful it felt when I drove in. This place looked quiet, a little too quiet for my taste but I had to see if it was true. Honestly I had no idea what exactly I was looking for, another text message would great at this point. I was listening to the radio, Highway to Hell by ACDC was playing when I noticed a bar to the side of the road. I pulled up beside it and put it into park.

I looked up at the place, Lou's was it's name judging by the sign. If anyone's anywhere, it's here I thought to myself and walked in. To my complete amazment the place was empty, not a soul in sight. I walked in and took a look around, everything was totally up and running. I walked around back and went to look for a glass. I looked under the bar and I saw a nice Shotgun and what looked like a military-issued combat knife. I picked up the knife and weighed it in my hand, it was in perfect condition. I found a sheath for it next to where I found it and strapped it on, a good soveneir.

I walked out soon afterwards, still wondering where everyone was. I got in my car and turned the ignition, the car started for a second and then backfired loudly and died.
"Son of a bitch!" I shouted, "Where the fuck am I gonna find someone to get this piece of shit fixed!"
I got out and started roaming the streets on foot. Just when I thought I was in some sort of fucked up ghost town I saw movement in the corner of my eye, someone else was walking down the street across from me. I ran towards him, he was a bit shorter than me and was wearing a jean jacket.
"Hey!" I shouted to him, "where is everyone, town meeting er something?"
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I heard the sound of a male voice from the left. I turned, hoping it would be one of the residents. It clearly wasn't, as he continued on to ask me where everyone was.

"I don't know." I shouted back. As he came closer, I continued.

"I just got here. Pulled into town just a couple minutes ago. I haven't seen anyone." I turned to my car and sighed.

"My damn car broke down just a little while after getting here." I added.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

If there was a possibilty he was alive, I'd find it in this little town.

The sun was out, pouring in through the open sunroof.
The windows rolled all the way down, the breeze playing with my hair.
The air was fresh out here, reminding me of home... home before everyone who was close to me
left forever.

Mom died when I was 17 from cancer.
It was just me and dad, her death shook him to pieces and I was there to pick them and put him back together.
But when dad was killed late one night coming home from work on my 23rd birthday... no one was there to pick me up and put me back together.
I drifted away from everyone and eventually dropped out of school.
Which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... dad always said that I looked like a younger version of my mom.
Most people would take offens to something like that but I didn't.
I managed to sell the house and with a little work got my moms car back on the road... which hadn't been driven in 8 years.
I left town and bought a small house in a little town called Forks in Washington.

On my 24th birthday I recieved a letter from my father.
I didn't believe it at first until I saw the signature... no one else did the "G" in Greene like that except my father.
So I packed enough for two days and started the 1o hour drive a small, nowhere town called Little Canton.

It was around 3pm when I pulled onto Main Street.
The town was completly deserted... not a single person was outside enjoying the sunny day.
I pulled up to a stop light, it turned green and made my way through the intersection.
Halfway through the intersection, the car started to sputter violently.
"Damn it... sorry mom I think I killed your car."
Not wanting to cause any more damage I quickly turned it off and pusehed it to the side of the road.

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and began walking down the street.
All the stores were empty but looked as though they were open.
I tried the door for a clothing shop at the street corner, it was unlocked.
"What the hell is going on around here?" I said to myself before entering.

I walked through the rows of clothing in the small store, nothing interesting except for a nice looking pair of aviator style sunglasses.
Though the store was completly empty, I placed a ten on the countter and left.

I continued walking down the sidewalk, looking through the windows of the various stores.
About 2 mintutes since I left the clothing store I saw two guys standing in the middle of the road... both were obviously taller than me.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

The sun was starting it's descent into the horizon, but it would still be a couple hours before it actually became dark. The traffic started to dissipate and then there wasn't any at all. There was only silence. I looked at my phone, to see if I was heading in the right direction, but my question was answered when I saw a small town overhead.

It looked like a small suburban town; a very desolate one at the looks of it. I drove through an entrance, where the road started to look beaten down. After a minute of going through the town, the engine in my car started to cough; and finally gave out stopping all power in my car. I sat in my car, trying to start it up, but with no avail.

I sighed and got out of the car; there were some lights on in the town, but the strange thing was no one was in any of them. It was complete silence. No one was walking around, no cars were driving, it was...or it seemed like a ghost town.

I went to the back of my car and took out my bag, stuffing everything in it. There was a box of matches, a flashlight, 2 bottles of water, a flask of some Canadian whiskey, and a blue laser pointer. The laser pointer was a gift from my family on my last birthday I spent with them...a souvenir, something precious. I noticed my combat knife too; I hadn't brought it down ever since the last time I went back. The wind gave an eerie howl, and I decided to bring the knife and strap it to my belt.

Putting on the bag, I closed the door to my truck and headed off down the streets, bringing my keys with me just in case of a miracle.

After 10 minutes of walking around I heard muttering, like a very small group of people. I turned around a building corner and noticed 2 guys and a lady. I started making my way towards them, wanting to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

I turned towards the newcomer. She was a young women, in her early twenties by the looks of things.

"Do you live here?" I asked. "Where is everyone?"

Then, another person appeared, a man in his late thirties.

"Are you from around here?" I asked again, to both of them.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I looked at all the people here, none of them local. The two other guys were talking, probably trying to figure out was going on. The girl had her arms crossed and seemed to be keeping to herself for the moment. I looked at the text message on my phone, its must have been some sick practicle joke, and now it got me stuck here in a ghost town with a bunch of strangers.

"Man I can't believe this!" I shouted, "Some fucking prick sent me a fucked up message from my dead family"

Saying this seemed to catch everyone's attention.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

"I got a letter from my father... two days ago on my birthday."
I finally said.

Something wasn't right... if he was here because of a message, were the others here for the same reason?

"And I assume none of you have a car?"
I said, looking behind.
"Mine died."
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

"So did mine." I replied grimly. What the hell was going on here? I looked around. The town seemed as abandoned as ever. What. exactly, had happened here?

"You said you got a letter from your father? And you got a message from your family?" I asked.

"I got a message from my girlfriend. She told me to come here. But she's been dead for two years." I said, my voice cracking a bit at them memory.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

"Does anyone no why this place is soo empty... I all for going to church but this is just ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 pm

"I got a message from my wife and child, a picture message, but they've been dead for a year and a half..." I almost choked on the words; terrible memories, "yea, my truck is broken down, it doesn't seem to work anymore..." I said trying to change the subject of my family.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm

"What the hell is going on?" I asked. This was unreal. "All our cars don't work, and we've all lost people close to us. And this town is empty. Completely empty." I looked around, becoming more unnerved by the second.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well... its gonna be dark soon... we should find some place to stay, for the night atleast."
I began looking around for any signs for a motel or anything at all useful.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"Your right, it's getting dark," I looked around the surrounding area, "this seems to be like a ghost town, how about we just pick a random house? Anybody find anything they like?"

I said looking at all the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 pm

"Dunno, I haven't had a chance to look around yet... but I'm up for whatever you guys want. I just want to get out of here as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

We looked around for a decent house, soon succeeding. There was a small house, up the road ahead, with a vanilla color to it. The lights were off, but it was still daytime out, so we could easily see inside. It looked mostly empty, but hell it looked more welcoming then the others.

"How about here guys?" I said pointing at the house just a few feet away from me.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

"Looks as good as any other place." I answered. I wasn't normally this trusting, but the town had gotten to me. Anyone else around felt like a godsend.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 pm

I stared up at the house, It wasn't bad atleast for this place.

"Not bad from what we've seen so far" I said looking up at it, "listen, we've still got a couple of hours before dark, I wanna see if I can find any local guys here"

I stared walking down the nearest street.

"If anyone wants to come with nows the time" I said looking back.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

"I'm freakin hungry, hopefully that'll get my mind off this town." I said walking down the street with the other guy, "the names Bensen, by the way." I said to all of them.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

"Guess I'll come... not like theres anything else to do."
I said, tossing my bag on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:24 pm

"I'm Delcos." I introduced myself. "William Delcos. I'm not sure about trying to find anyone. From what I've seen, there is no one. maybe's it's worth a shot, maybe it's not."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm

"Your probably right" I told him, "Still there's hope in trying, my names Jason by the way"

We walked down the street but when Bensen mentioned food my stromache wouldn't shut up. Just when I thought all hope was lost we turned a corner and I saw the Lou's Bar and Grill again. I nearly jumped fpr joy at the sight I was so happy.

"Anyone else up for some food?" I asked, "I'm starving"
"Who's gonna make it? You?" The girl asked.
"As a matter of fact, I do have some skill with food" I said grinning.

I walked towards the diner without waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Jason was already in the grill when I entered.

"Steak, medium-well, get me some fries too." I said to Jason as I walked towards the bar beside him.

"Well, while he's serving the food, I'll be servin' the drinks, what'll it be?" I said aloud, as the other two entered the bar.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 am

"Burger and a Corona... I'm Ashley by the way."
The bottle slid down the counter, stopping in front of me.

As luck would have it, there was a bottle opener to the right of me.
I grab it and opened the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Random RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random RP   The Random RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next