Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

"Sir, Shade has finished the job. Her vitals just dropped out."
Perched on a tree nearby, Violette monitored the battle inside the small warehouse, invisible to everything around her.
"Good. See that he is reimbursed for his troubles."
She chuckled softly.
"At this rate sir, he may not live long enough to get paid. It seems we have a ghost amongst us."
Silence for a few long seconds before he finally replied.
"Very well, stay nearby. We need her body while its still warm. And Violette, see to it that our dear friend Shade gets paid for his services."
"Yes, father."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

The energy I'd used up in rage had proven a toll on my body. In anxiety, I started to swerve around, to dizzy to keep my composure. My mind blacked out, my limp body falling to the floor as I fainted.

I faded in and out of my state of condition,; blurred visions obscured me, there was nothing to do. It felt like it was years, before I even woke up.

My eyes opened, my body felt awkward, my ears had a ringing tone to it as I slowly got up.

"Well, look whose awake. Try not to get up to fast," Karov was there, inspecting a needle before he inserted it into my bicep. I kept silent, giving the stage to Karov to speak again.

"You took a helluva a beating, which you gotta tell me what happened afterwards. Lost your adamantium, lost your subsidiary mutant powers and almost your primary too. The only thing you've got left is your healing factor and claws. Other than that your just a regular ordinary guy, normal strength and speed...the like."

"I can't believe this is happening..." my hand found my face as I slumped down, to tired to even get angry about it.

"Just get some rest, let time slide a little."

I nodded, resting my head back on the pillow once more, before falling into the dark once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Andrew...Andrew wake up!"

The light dimmed on my face, my eyes reluctant to open at first. Karov woke me up, and I noticed Ghoul inspecting a coffin sized chamber before turning to waving to me.

"Ghoul?"

"Just call me Steve, I'm sort of bipolar if you get my drift."

Karov helped me get out of bed, taking off any bandages wrapped around me. The healing factor seemed to have healed my wounds, but there were still scars barred in me. Curious I looked around, it was the same hideout we were in last time, maybe some modifications.

"Andrew, you won't be getting your other mutant powers back, the secondaries you had, and the physically enhanced attributes."

"Thats enlightening. Thanks for the rerun."

"But, we did conjure up a serum to get your enhanced attributes almost back up. We haven't tested it out, and it would only work against someone who has a healing factor like yours."

Steve turned around, almost in excitement, " It's ready! Let's see if it works....Badger?" Karov patted me on the back, before guiding me into the machine. "I know this is abrupt, but we can't afford to take our time, ever since the events that have been happening lately. It'll be fine." I nodded in agreement, stepping into the coffin.

It felt claustrophobic, dim, hissing. Multiple needles were inserted, holes opened up in the machine, and then the door slid closed.

An intercom in the machine turned on, it was Steve, "this shouldn't hurt to much, but, it will feel shocking, numb, or paralyzing. You ready?"

It took a minute for me to reply, I guess the shock was still hitting me from what had happened, "yes."

The machine roared to life, lighting up; lights flashed in my face, and the serum made it's way through the tubes before going into me. My body stood rigid, a very sharp pain shooting through me. My eyes closed and my teeth gritted, an energy came through the coffin, felt like fire searing through my skin. The process redid itself three times before finally stopping.

The door slid open once more, my eyes opened to the world; everything was more detailed louder, clearer. Karov and Steve looked up at me, "you've...grown..."

Last edited by TombKing31 on Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

We found ourselves in a testing chamber, wires plugged into me as I passed every session. We were stuck here for hours checking everything current about me, before finally letting me down to inform me.

"Alright, seems like theres a lot that has changed. We'll refer to your previous powers and how they compare to now. Kapeesh?"

"Alright, lay it on me."

"To get things started you grew a whole 6 inches, you stand at 6'2 now. Before you were able to run 24 MPH, seems like now you can peak at 26-27 MPH. Before you were able to life 10 tons easy, with the subsidiary powers 50+; now you can peak at almost one ton. A downgrade I'd say, but no matter. Your pretty much at human perfection, just performing under superhuman needs. The serum and healing factor helps eliminates any fatigue-poison buildups so your endurance is incredible, but everything else is peak human perfection. Coupled with your incredible fighting skills and claws you should be getting back to the streets...if thats what you desire."

Steve came in from the opposite side of the room, rolling in a cart towards me, smiling as he wiped sweat from his brow.

"Andrew, you lost your adamantium during whatever the hell happened, but I've managed to finish one of my projects I started back in Vietnam..."

He rolled the cart in front of me removing the cut up blanket. Eyes attentive now, my hand glided over the uniform, a blast from the past, "my old uniform from WWII? Granted I lost it at the Battle of Britain."

"Yea, it's mostly the same design, but I upgraded it a little. here try it on."

I pulled the uniform over, the navy and red colored pattern back to it's original form. Slipping on the brown gloves and boots, it fit almost perfect, even though I'd grown.

"The uniform has protection from small arms caliber fire, like pistols and the like, but everything else is a no no. Oh, and my most prized creation yet....took me years to finally get it the way I wanted. " He threw two gauntlets at me; I fitted each one around my forearm, both closing with a loud locking hiss, a pinching pain hit me as it secured.

"Those gauntlets hold some of the most valuable material on this planet, give it a go. You should be able to activate it on thought, just as if you were using your claws." Just as he said, both of them activated and instantly blossomed two shields, one on each side, The metal was sleeked to perfection, the dark metallic silver pure of any imperfections, in a perfect circular form.

I was surprised to say the least, "what the hell is this?"

Steve grinned before cutting to the explanations, "It's made of the rare Wakanda metal Vibranium. I mixed that in with grade A Tungsten-Alloy, which helped give it a lot more durability and resistance to heat and pressure. There are few ways that can even break that shield, one being to mess with the molecules in it. The Vibranium is extremely rare, on the same level of Adamantium in terms of how rare it is, if you wanted to get an idea."

His hand touched the middle of one of my shields, before continuing, "Vibranium is a strong metal, and although not as durable as Adamantium it has the ability to absorb almost any kind of energy from kinetic force like the Hulk's punches to some magical powers. It will absorb the energy, no damage transferring over to you. Quite a wonder, and getting this from the Wakandans took a lot of persuading, so don't make me look bad, okay?"

I grinned, "thanks, I owe you guys too much. It's time to get to work then eh?"

Karov tossed me a Beretta pistol and holster, "here, you'll never know when you need it, go try it out, we'll be here setting up for events to come."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

"Violette, I have a new assignment for you."
She replied with silence.
"Good. I need you to take care of a certain asset for me."
"Yes father, the target?"
"Spectre."
"Confirmed, eliminate Spectre."

The perfection that Wilson Fisk had been seeking when he started this program was now at his disposal.
Silently, she leapt down from her perch and headed back for the city driving her blacked out Nissan Skyline.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:45 pm

I headed out the door, walking through the night of the city, and going past alleyways. Oddly enough Ashley's apartment was one of the sites that came into view rather quickly. I'd figure maybe a good smoke in the room will help lift the stress that's been happening lately. Speaking of, my curiosity peaked when I thought of Ashley and Ray and what they were doing right now? Maybe they were fine, hopefully.

The passing storm had faded away, now clear of any clouds. The moon clearly brightening the streets. I lit a cigar and made my way towards Ashley's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

~Spectre~
He searched room to room for anything that might give him an edge against Ashley.
Hearing the door open he quickly engaged his invisibility, waiting to take care of whoever came in.

~Violette~
Pulling into the city, it was nice to see the sky clearing up. The storm seemed different, but a new one would be upon this city soon enough.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

I threw the cigar out, opening the door to Ashley's apartment, taking in the old broken down room. Maybe we could make use of this place? I took a gander around, noticing things were out of place since my most recent visit.

My attention spiked as I gazed around the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm

"Hello little man, nice of you to stop by."
He uncloaked in front of Badger.
"You wouldn't happen to know where she is would you?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm

"Hell, I would like to know where she is, but first who the hell are you?"

My eyes glared at him, prepared for this stranger. I seemed to be meeting a lot recently.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:10 pm

"Spectre. I work for Mr. Fisk. If your here to kill Miss Greene you'll have to get in line."
He cracked his neck, expecting a fight.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

I circled the room parallel to him, cocking my head in confusion.

"Kill? If thats your objective then I'm afraid it's going to have to come to a hault. There won't be no killing of her...quite a character she is."

I got ready into a fighting stance, fighting inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

"Is that so? How is it you plan to stop me?"
Spectre suddenly lunged, the two going through a wall and into the next room.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

We both went into the next room, a replica of Ashley's room, just different colors and not destroyed, yet. He started to lay waste to my face with his fists, my face getting bloodier and bloodier. My hand motioned up to stop the punch, grabbing the fist at the knuckle. It started to slowly break my grip, right forgot, nullified physical attributes. Wasn't quite as strong as before in terms of strength.

No matter, I twisted the fist quickly, taking my right hand and unleashing it's claws, slashing at the chest of this stranger, followed by a kick towards his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm

He roared, still having a firm grip with his other hand he threw Badger clean through another wall.
"Come on!"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:38 pm

He was a stronger opponent, getting stuck in a wrestle would be a bad idea, more strikes would be useful. I approached him, fast. He sent a punch towards me, but my head inched away from it, the air blown past me. My claws shot up towards his left tricep, followed by a quick flurry of punches. He dodged most of them, but the last one caught him off guard, as I followed with a drop-kick to his stomach, sending him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:41 pm

He stumbled back. "A worthy opponent, be a shame when paint these walls with you."
Lunging again, the two bodies collided and this time went through the floor into apartment below.

~Violette~
She could sense Spectre as she got closer to his location, still about ten minutes away. She was anxious to get into her first true fight.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm

We traded blows in the floor below, in a flurry of attacks we decimated room we ha entered. I kept a cool head, using my fighting technique to overcome physical obstacles.

The brutish man moved back before running at me, lightning fast, with a punch. retracting my claws, I finally busted out both my shields, blocking his punch with the left. I felt nothing at all, the shield absorbing the power. With my other shield, I slammed it into his torso sending him into a book shelf, blood trailing the air.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:53 pm

~Spectre~
He roared in pain, struggling to get up. Healing factor starting take over as he chuckled softly.
"Nice toy you got there... Mister Fisk would love to get his hands on you."

~Violette~
Pulling up to the building, she could hear a fight within.
"He's engaged, unknown target."
"It doesn't concern you Vi... KILL Spectre."
"Yes father."
She got out and walked up to the front of the building, bricks from the façade lay on the side walk.
A powerful fight was taking place.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

"I think King-pin has enough dolls already," backing up, my sense noticed a figure at the front of the building, turning to see out the hole of the building I noticed another person, a woman.

My opponent took advantage and threw a punch at me, but I barely rolled out of the way avoiding his brute force.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

~Violette~
The building was all stairs, not that she would complain. Taking them to the top, she suddenly stopped.
A memory that wasn't her own flashed through her mind.
A woman, a shadow, pain, then nothing.

She shrugged it off and entered the apartment, greeted by ruins. Holes in the walls and giant hole in the floor.
Below she could see Spectre engaged with the unknown.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

We pursued our fight, like bears we clashed multiple times. Trading each other greeting cards of pain. The shield on my right arm retracted as my claws sprouted out; with that we continued.

Dodging one of my swings, he grabbed a iron pole, slamming me in the head with it, dazed, he once more took the time to redirect that pole into my gut, sliding the pole through me. Blood spewed from my mouth, but I regained composure blocking his head butt with my left shield before right hooking my claw into his shoulder.

I took the shield once more, bashing it to the side of his head, letting him off my grasp. My legs trembled slightly; moving away I pulled the iron pole, blood staining the metal as it clanged back onto the floor. I grinned, this was a nice fight to greet me back to New York.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

As the two fighters parted, recovering for a moment, Violette decided it was time to step in.
With a graceful leap, she landed between them in a slight crouch.
"Father says you've been a bad boy Spectre."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I took a step back, "Another one of those his puppets?" Raising retracting my weapons I got into a fighting stance again, despite the lady facing the brutish enemy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm

She glanced back at Badger. "You should leave now, this doesn't concern you anymore."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm

I couldn't help, but let out a laugh, "like hell it does! Especially after hearing what this goon was about to do."

My stance held firmed, I stayed in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next