Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Karov strode towards me with a device that seemed slightly bigger than my hand.

"Well, we're going to put this on your back and it will be...painful. We'll tell you what it does once it connects to you."

"What is it? Will that thing kill me?"

"No, it will 'help' your powers in a way...you'll see, trust us." I seem to trusting of these guys...oh well if I die maybe there'll be some beauty in heaven, I laughed at the thought, thinking of a paradise with incredibly hot women...nice.

Ghoul walked over snatching the device out of the Russian's hand.

"Ready?" I nodded.

He slammed the device into the middle of my back, the thing connected with my organs, fusing with my powers and becoming a part of my body. I roared, falling to my knees, wincing incredibly from the pain. My body started to shake up, until finally I was knocked out from the pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, my eyes adjusting to my surroundings. The pain drifted away, my feet begged me to get up. I walked over to Ghoul, who was looking at a large screen.

Vladmir entered the room in a hurry,"The war has started, Badger you have to hurry," I nodded in agreement, "Cap had the same fears as us. By the way you should test out that device, or 'organ' we should say."

"Well, I'll give it a shot," the device took action, and covered my body in what 'seemed' like a metallic suit, with blue lighting in certain areas, "what does it do?" My voice sounded more robotic...different.

"It won't boost your powers in anyway, nor does it give you new ones. Simply put it'll handle the stress of your new powers; also we found a catch to your mutation also, the new one at least."

"A weakness?" Ghoul nodded, interjecting.

"If you use your new powers against a highly metallic or electric object, it will give you'll feel something quite...painful,'" he let out a burst of laughter before he continued, "also it will temporarily null your new powers; so you won't be able to use them for a bit, so you'll have to rely on your original mutation for some time. Even though thats what you've been doing for ages."

I frowned, but there always had to be a catch, "well, I better tell Ashley, I don't know if shes dead or alive." Making my way towards the elevator I noticed Raptor, from a while ago. "Your part of this too?" I asked a little crazed.

"Yup, I guess we're all one big team, like the Avengers or something." He chuckled to himself. At least it's something, we'll need the help I guess.

Making my way outside, I jumped towards where Ashley was last. I caught the scent of her car, which was just enough for me to track. She was laying on the ground in pain, but probably looking better than before. I was going to keep the metallic suit on for now, until I felt like taking it off...it was awesome, it felt like being Iron Man, except it didn't do anything, but act as another source for my new powers.

"Come on Ashley, time to get up we have to go somewhere. You don't want your car to be towed away do ya?" my robotic voice rang out.

((OOC: This is a costume, nothing else, purely just looks, you don't even have to acknowledge it. But if Hybrid told you that it was something other than a costume, which gives no powers or boosts any, then he's lying. This is like having a car, so yes obviously a costume is pointless, but so is one of Ashley's cars. Don't tick me off guys. Also it does NOT look like Iron Man.))

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 18, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:36 am

OOC: Its after this point that Ashley becomes Dark Angel and starts wearing the black variant of her clothing.

The pain ripped and tore through my body as it was healing itself, the smaller wounds were the easiest.
It was the internal damage that took the longest, and was the most painful... I should be dead.

I'd managed to drag myself into a storm ditch beside the highway, where I finally gave in to the pain once again.
I screamed as it continued to burn through me... this must be what it feels like to die.
Despite all the pain, I was still concious... awake through it all.

I heard a voice... it wasn't Chloe... someone else... someone I knew... but it was different.
The note of his voice was different... the way he said my name.
I felt his hands against my body... he picked me up... carried me to shelter underneath a bridge that crossed over the ditch.

He left me... but I could still feel his eyes on me.

Ten minutes had passed and the pain was beginning to go away.
I heard footsteps... heavy ones... and another voice I didn't recognize... yet it was still familiar somehow.
He spoke to me but the words ran together.

Zero:
I had allowed myself to get too close to her, it was my fault Ray had left... why she'd become soo unstable.
Ashley was like a bomb waiting to go off... the timer was counting down.
I would never allow her to blame herself for it... she was vulnerable... looking for someone to help.
Ray was that someone... but when he left... something in her broke.
Something about him kept her in control... but now that he had truly left her... that control was gone.
She was on the edge and she didn't care... she would die fighting and accept it because its all she knows right now.
All she can do is fight... everything close to her was taken away from her... her parents... her sister... her humanity... and now Ray... the one person she truly trusted, truly knew she belonged with until the end... left her broken in the rain.
Kingpin spoke about her alot while he prepared me for the reversal process.
"She's perfect you know, more perfect than any other that came after her... but her one flaw is her emotions. They get in the way, even with the mind conditioning of the Assassin's Gene she still resists... its astounding. She doesn't understand what's at stake. Everything is about to come crashing down and she'd would rather die fighting the losing battle."

I heard footsteps approaching.
They came into view... a man in some kind of suit.
He spoke.
"Come on Ashley, time to get up we have to go somewhere. You don't want your car to be towed away do ya?"
His voice was robotic but still familiar... Badger.
I had concealed myself in the shadows, so he did not see me right away... nor would he have recognized my scent.

"She's not going anywhere Badger... not unless you plan on carrying her yourself." My voice was emotionless.
"She's still in far too much pain right now... if you had seen what she just went through... maybe you'd understand."

Badger didn't answer me, just stared.
"I know what your about to ask and its true, he stripped me of my powers. For the first time in my life I'm as normal as Ashley once was and I hate myself for it... I took the one person she belonged with away from her... I am the reason Ray left and I am the reason she continues to push herself... maybe you can help her because I can't. I've caused way too much damage to her."

OOC 2: Ashley will also be getting 2 new cars, a truck and a more undercover car. They will be revealed when the time comes.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"It isn't your fault, this is the symbiote's and kingpins doing."

Zero just shook his head.

"Come on we have to go, theres something huge going on...Ray was right," I walked over to Ashley, picking her up carefully, "we're going to Ghoul's place, I don't know if you've heard of him, but he's a friend of mine. Along with two other people. It's only a couple blocks down."

I looked around, the scent of Ashley's car wasn't close by, so it wouldn't be worth the extra walk. Carefully I walked up to the street above with Zero

"Just follow me."

Soon, we arrived at Ghoul's place and I walked over to the poor guy; sucks to lose your powers.

"She's messed up, do you mind if we go inside and take care of her, she just needs a place to rest I'm not sure how good her healing factor is. There's a couple things we also need to discuss."

There was a short pause, "there are a few people inside, Raptor, Vladmir, and Ghoul, so just introduce yourself...if your up to it; I know you guys have been through a lot."

((OOC: Your choice on what to do with Zero and Ashley, I don't know where you want this to go.))

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 20, 2010 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

OOC: I'll wait for you guys to do your thing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:02 am

OOC: You could have given me more to work with... and do you mind not throwing Ashley over your shoulder.
I did tell you that you should be a little careful with her right now... all things considered.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Alice wrote:
OOC: You could have given me more to work with... and do you mind not throwing Ashley over your shoulder.
I did tell you that you should be a little careful with her right now... all things considered.

OOC: I carefully put her over his shoulder, no worries, actually lemme edit that post I got a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:25 am

OOC: You probably already noticed but Chloe isn't there right now, thats why the Viper isn't nearby.

There's was a small light on in the room when I woke up. A dull pain throbbed in my neck and chest but nothing like it was earlier.

I didn't recognize my surroundings. The room was very basic, the bed I was on and a desk with a light in the far corner. It was painted an off white.

My vision adjusted to the dimly lit room, Zero was sitting in the corner near the desk.

"I wouldn't mess around with that if I were you Zero."
He was examining my sniper rifle, which he set down before turning to look at me.
"Please don't call me that any more."
His voice was different.
I sat up on the edge of the bed, my body ached as I moved.
"He took your powers didn't he."
It wasn't a question, I knew already.
"That is correct Ashley... I'm normal."
"So what should I call you then?"
"Anthony."

I stood up, grabbing the bed as I almost lost my balance.

"You were pretty bad when I found you... what happened?"
"Things have changed... I'm not who I thought I was any more Anthony."
"Are we ever."
"No... where are we?"
"Someone named Ghoul... his place. Badger brought you here."

Ghoul... god that guy is weird.

"Where is everyone?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"You know, having all those power's stored in one body won't be very healthy" We told Shade. The man was a Weapon-X drop out basically. We had only known him for a few days but sinse then we'd learned to tolerate him. He knew how to make a convincing argument, which surprisingly was his own talent, not a genetic add-on.
"What's a few cases of Genetic Unstablness eh?" He told me before letting out huge laugh. It was true however, sometimes certain didn't mix well with either the existing powers he had or his genetic structure it's self. This tended to have some negative effects both phsically and mentally, mostly mentally.
"So why are you here anyways?" He asked me, actually sounding serious.
"Same reason as you, the pays good"
"We both know that's not why your here"
"And what makes you think you know us so well?"
Our question seemed to amuse him, almost like he himself was just asking that same question.
"Just a hunch, but we're similar, you and me"
"Are we now?" We said sarcastically, he didn't seem to pick up on it.
"Oh yes, we're here because we're lost and don't know the way........... and we get too see some interesting action"
He got up and walked half way through the door before stopping himself. "She needs you" He said in a serious tone again, "more than you know" and then walked out for good.
We resisted the urge to follow him and tear his limbs off, but something he said bothered us. When we last encountered Ashley, our rage had been fueled to the top, but when we had her within our grasp we let her slip. We could've killed her then and there but something stayed our hand and left us more confused then before. Now all we could do is continue until we find the answers we seek.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm

I walked into the room waving to Ashley, still in my suit. Leaning on the doorway, Raptor, Ghoul, and Vladmir entered the room.

"Ashley, you might vaguely remember Raptor?"

"Hola," he tipped his hat.

My finger then aimed at Ghoul, "you know this crazy fuck already," all Ghoul did was cackle with laughter.

"And this is....Vladmir, aka Brute. You may have seen me and him get in a tussle or two in New York, but we're...cool now I guess."

He smiled, walking over to a nearby computer, "you were beaten up pretty bad er...Ashley? Is that right? Well your healing factor managed to heal most of your wounds, but we helped speed up the process a bit."

She tried moving, but the look on her face just showed her body was still acheing bad. "Try not to move to much, your going to be bruised up for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

I hadn't even realized that I was back on the bed.
"Before you ask Ashley, you collapsed on the floor... I put you back on the bed and told the others.

The pain in my neck was the worst... my senses were dulled.
I could barely make out Zero on the other side of the room.
I blinked a couple times before letting my head fall back against the pillow.

"Remind me never to get thrown from a 200 mile an hour car... speaking of cars, where's mine?"
"Already here sis... got here about an hour before you woke up."
"And?"
"It's not too bad... hell of alot better then you right now." She laughed lightly... though it didn't ease the note of pain in her voice.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:29 pm

X-26 "Shade":

After my talk with the symbiote, I had something important to attend to. The guy was angry, and that anger led him down the wrong path. And that "thing" made everything all the more difficult, I thought to myself.

I walked into a bright white room, there was a scientist there, most likely a genetisist. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, but he might've just looked like that to begin with. Anyways he looked a little too excited when he saw me, like a kid staring at his new toy.
"Ah! Mr. Reynolds" He said to me, "A pleasure to meet you"
"I usually don't go by that name, I suggest you don't either" I said like I was joking, "Next time I may just have to rearrange your limbs in different places"
We both laughed, but his was more awkward and unsure. "Why don't we get this over with?" I told him.
The doctor agreed, he seemed kind of nervous now, but I didn't let it bother me. He opened a big brief case on the table next to him. He took out a syringe, containing a clear liquid.
"I understand you've been having problems switching between powers lately?" He asked, "I have developed a serum that will.... take careof that problem"
"How does it work?" I asked, normally stuff like this didn't bug me, but I liked to keep track of what mad scientists put into my body.
"The serum grants you the ability to absorb and replicate the abilities of those you come into contact with" He told me, note of excitement in his voice.
"You mean like that one X-men..." I said trying to remember her name, "Uhh Rogue right?"
"Yes, very similar indeed, however this is more advanced strain of mutagen" He continued, "There are no unintentional side-effects"
"Good, that's what I like to hear"
He injected me with the serum, It felt like magma flowing through my veins. With a few grunts and son-of-a-bitches, I was fine.
"So know what?" I asked him.
"I have one more matter to discuss with you", I heard a voice I knew all too well, the Kingpin.
There was a reciever on the table, Kingpin was on the other line.
"How's it going tubby? You have a present for me too?" I asked.
"As a matter of fact..." he said in a way that made me sure he was smiling, "I do have something for you"
A small bottle emerged from the table, it had a strange glow that sent chills down my spine. "what is it?" I asked.
"It belonged to a former son of mine" He said, "How do you feel about Invisability?".......
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:26 am

I walked around the room, fiddling with some of the tools.

My sighed filled the room; I decided to give my suit a rest, deactivating it before I turned to Ashley. I popped a cigar, and peered at the computer screen; to see her vitals.

"You know Ray is...in the coo coo bar if you know what I mean?"

Ghoul snickered, but he was used to that kind of stuff.

"Not only that; something bad is a bout to happen, and we should probably tell you everything thats happened..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:49 am

"I know about Ray. If he wants to fight me then let him... I know which side I need to stand on."
Ignoring the pain and Vladimir's protest, I sat up.
With my head back in the game... I knew what I needed to do.
"I'm gonna need supplies... atleast two more cars as well as the military hummer and the Viper. I'm sure you guys are great with technology and all that stuff but I need someone I completely trust... I need Josh here. He's an old friend of mine and the one responsible for the cloaking tech on my car."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 am

OOC: Anyone wanna post?
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 am

"We're going to pay for those vehicles your saying?" I looked around, kind of confused.

"Aren't you rich? I mean, I heard about your house earlier, but didn't you keep all that stuff in a bank accounts or something?"

I sighed and then walked over to Zero, "do you even know where Josh lives?"

He shrugged, "Ashley where does he live?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am

"Not unless your offering to buy them... as for Josh, I only know where his shop is so I'll take care of that as well."

I stood up, my body ached in protest.
"Money isn't an issue right now, anything of value was kept in a large vault in the basement... and its well hidden. If anyone wants to tag along... now is the time. I"ll be going there first, I'll need someone to drive the hummer back here as well as someone to drive the first car back."

Zero and Chloe both nodded.
I hadn't noticed Chloe sitting in the corner, her chin had been resting on her knees before she stood up.
She was quiet... too quiet. It worried me.
She didn't know who I was any more... hell I don't even know who I am any more.

I opened the door and walked out into a large and well furnished room.
"Anyone care to give me a tour... or atleast point me in the direction of the garage?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am

We tracked down nearly every lead that could've possibly have led to Ashley's location. We had checked old hideouts, the wreck of Chloe's House, even the old apartment, but nothing turned up. Our latest lead, a guy who was seen meeting with her multiple times the last little while, was just closing up his shop.
We stuck to the shadows, not wanting any unwanted attention. When we were sure about our plan we moved in. As the man who's name was supposingly Josh by our informant's intel, was pulled back into his own garage. He smacked into the wind-shield of a Ford F-150, wind knocked out of him by the surprise assault. He loooked up in horror as we slowly moved towards him, like a monter that had manifested in his own nightmares. We grabbed his neck and lifted him into the air, allowing just enough oxygen to reach his lungs for him to live.
"Where is she?" We asked, "Where can we find Miss Greene?"
"I-I don't know w-who your talking about" He said, an obvious attempt at a lie to protect her.
"No Lies! Now tell us where she is or we'll gut you here and now!" We said as our anger and impatience began to take over.
"I d-don't know!" He said desperatly, his emotions were confused, we realized that he may be telling the truth and an idea crept into our mind.
"Well, next time you see her give her this message" We instructed, "Tell her WE want to end this once and for all, tell her to meet us at the abandoned Sky Scraper in the clearing on the south-west side of New York, TOMORROW, and tell her to come alone, that's the important part, think you can remember that?"
He made a few unpleasent noises as we spun him into a big black web and attached him to the corner of the room. She'd have to take the bait, after all there was something at that location that she would probably be interested in seeing. Until then however we would bide our time and wait, let fate take it's course, for now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

Chloe showed me where the Viper was parked.
It sat in the center of a small and very empty warehouse that was attached to Ghouls hideout.

The damage wasn't as bad as I first thought, the left fender and drivers door panel were cracked to shit... most of the fender was gone.
"That's the one downside to the Viper... fibreglass body panels."
Chloe shrugged.
It would take a bit of work to get it fixed, Josh would have to put in new projectors and sensors for the cloaking.

I turned to Badger, who had followed us in to the warehouse.
"This will be perfect for me... I need tools and some computers... good ones, not the crappy Best Buy ones either. If you and Vladimir can get me the tools I'll have Zero pick up some computers. Chloe I need you to get the Hummer and bring it here." She nodded and vanished.
"I'm gonna pick up the first car, get Josh and bring him back here... try not to scare him too much okay? I haven't told him anything about what I do."
Ghoul started laughing in the background, Badger nodded "I'll do what I can."
"That's all I can ask I suppose."

The air outside was sticky and thick... a heat wave. Good thing I didn't wear my jacket... should probably get some new clothes while I'm at it.
I walked down the empty back street, it was mid-morning and very quiet.
People stared as I walked passed them... not that I could blame them.
I didn't bother to change so my clothes were still pretty torn up and bloody.

Fifteen minutes of walking, I came across a used car lot.
I entered the small building and approached the front desk.
"Good morning miss, How can I help you?"
She seemed cheerful, but I could see right through her.
"How much for the BMW M3?"
"One moment please." She typed away at her computer.
"The 2009 BMW M3 that we have is priced at $53,750."
"Do you take cash?" I said as I pulled the giant wad out of my pocket.
"We certainly do. Can I get your name and address?" I placed the cash on the desk and pulled another five thousand out of my pocket.
"How does a five thousand dollar tip sound?"
Without question, she passed me the keys.

Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 B5451_10
(OOC the BMW is as shown in the picture)

The car wasn't that old, only having about 10,000 miles on it the car wasn't even worn in yet. I got in and started the engine. It came to life, resting at low rpm with a low purr.
"Not bad... for a German." I pulled the car out on to the street and made my way to Josh's garage.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

The garage door was open when I got there. I pulled up and stopped in front of it. There was a brand new Ford F150 in the shop... blood on the hood and windshield... and on the floor.
I checked the clip in my desert eagle before getting out, holding it at the ready. Sweeping through the shop, I saw Josh hanging from the ceiling in the far corner. I ran over to him, he was alive.
"Josh! Hold on I'll get you down."

Pulling the webbing off of him, he fell into my arms.
"God am I glad to see you!" He said as he sat down, pulling some webbing out of his hair.
"He's really lost it hasn't he."
"What was that?"
"Nothing... just thinking. Josh I need you to come with me."
"Where?"
"I need your help... this is big Josh, bigger than anything you've ever helped me with. There's a war coming... a war between the 'super heroes'."
His expression was that of shock.
"I know its alot to take in but... your one of the few I can trust... the man who was here, what did he want?" His expression changed to slightly worried and panic.
"I was just here minding my own business, opening up like I do every morning when I got hit from behind. I hit the windshield of my truck... he grabbed me by the neck and asked me where you were."
"And?"
"And I said I didn't know... which was true because the only time I've seen is here at the shop and before that... when we kids." I flinched slightly at the memories of my childhood. They weren't memories I cared to remember... Josh and I were close friends before I left.
"What did he tell you?"
"He... he said he wants to meet you at the abandoned sky scraper in the clearing on the south-west side... he said something about finishing this once and for all and to come alone."

So this is how its gonna be... I'll play along.

"Grab whatever you need and put it in the trunk... the Viper got a little banged up so I need you to repair the cloaking system."
He nodded walked into his office. I went back to the air conditioned car.
Ten minutes later, the truck closed and he got in the car.
"So... where are we going?"
"Somewhere safe."

He was quiet as I drove back to Ghouls hideout.
The big garage door opened as I approached, I parked beside he Viper.
Badger was off in the corner, he walked over as I got out.
"So this must be Josh." He said, his hand extended towards him.
Josh shook Badgers hand. "Bring him up to speed on the current situation... I'm going back out to get the second car and some new clothes."

I walked back outside, down to the main street and called a cab.
The taxi come to a stop and I got in. "Where to?" The driver asked, not bothering to look back at me.
"The nearest Ford dealership." He tapped on the screen of his GPS.
"Nearest one is 7.5 miles."
"That's fine." I handed him fifty dollars and he pulled out into traffic, a car behind us honked its horn.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 am

OOC: Part 3 of the post.

The taxi stopped in front of the dealership twenty minutes later.
I got out without a word and walked inside.
"Afternoon miss, how can I..." I cut him short.
"Spare me, I'm here to buy a truck and really don't have time for this."
I made sure I wasn't rude when I said it.
The man nodded and followed me as I approached the perfect truck.
A 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor.
Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 112_0910
Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 2010-f12
Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 Ford-f11
Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 Ford-f10

"Are sure you want this one miss?"
"Of course, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."
I looked at the sheet in the window, pulling $60,000 from my left pocket.
"I need it now."
"Of course, just sign these papers and its all yours."

I signed my name as Chloe Greene... she wouldn't mind.
He drove the truck out of the building and into the parking lot.
"Its all yours miss Greene and thank you for choosing Ford."
I climbed up into the truck and shut the door.
This truck was big.
Its interior was modern and well presented, black with orange accents.
The V8 was idling at a low rumble.

I pulled out onto the street, people on the side walk staring as I drove passed them.
After 10 minutes of driving, I pulled into the parking lot of a small outlet mall, went in and came back out 5 minutes later with everything I needed.
The clothing was the same as what I picked up in Mexico except all black... it was perfect.
I then made my way over to a Dodge dealership that specialized in Vipers to pick up the body panels I needed.
They even had the colour that I needed.

I pulled into Ghouls hideout just before 3pm, parking beside the Hummer.
Josh whistled. "Damn, you have really good taste in cars... why a BMW though?"
I hopped out of the Raptor.
"Because the M3 is more common than a Viper and a Raptor combined."
"Good point."
"I picked up the new body panels for the Viper, I'll put them on later."
He nodded.
I went into the main room and told the others what had happened at Josh's.

"Is it really wise that you go by yourself?"
Badgers concern was unexpected.
"I won't be going alone, Chloe is coming with me... so technically yes I will be alone."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

We watched and waited as the hours past. The day had started out bright and sunny, but now dark clouds had devoured the sky and we could hear the low rumble of thunder in the distance. The scenery seemed fitting to us, a prelude to the violence that was sure to come. Time had taught us patience, for we probably would have stood there for a week before leaving. Luckily that didn't happen, as we heard tires come to a stop and the openning of a vehicle door.
"And so it begins, and this time, only one would leave here breathing", We said to ourselves. It had began to rain, coming down hard quickly. We waited as we saw a figure approach, eager for the taste of fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 am

The sky had gotten dark and the air was cool, there was a storm coming.
I pulled the BMW out of Ghouls little warehouse just before 7pm.
The sky was nearly pitch black as the storm clouds rolled in.

"Soo... you gonna say anything?"
"No."
I knew she wasn't happy, but once she entered my body before I left the warehouse... I could feel it.
She was scared of what I might become... the hatred and pain that flowed through would consume me.
It scared me as well, not knowing what I might do next.
"Atleast say something."
"Like what? Like hey congratulations Ray is going to completely slaughter you?"
"Please don't be like this Chloe... it scares me just as much as it does you."
"They why don't you stop? Just run and never look back?"
"Because... I can't... I'm in to far now to look back now."
"Then I have nothing else to say."
"Fine... just help me survive tonight okay sis?"
"Fine."

I pulled into the parking lot of a diner. It was beginning to rain as I opened the door and entered.
Everyone stared as I approached the counter... beauty is as much a curse as it is a blessing.
"What'll it be?"
The man at the register was in his mid-forties, slightly overweight and a long scruffy and greying beard.
"Burger and a Pepsi."
"That's five even."
I handed him a five and sat on the nearest stool.
The food was ready three minutes later and I ate slowly, buying myself a bit of time... talking to Chloe in my head.

"How do think he's gonna do this?"
"Dunno, probably hide in the shadows and attack when you least expect it."
"Yeah, we'll see about that... you forget about my new vision?"
"No but we don't know how effective it'll be, or if Ray has done anything to himself since he left."
"Doubt he's done much... doesn't seem like his style. He's more of a straight shooter... goes right for the target rather than sparing precious seconds with elaborate styles... but he's soo far gone... I don't know what he'll do next."
"Then we'll just have to play it safe... maybe try reasoning with him instead of insulting him?"
"Guess I could try that... I just don't understand why he would side with that bastard."

I finished my meal and walked out to the car.
Footsteps behind me as I opened the drivers door.
"Nice car you got there." said the first man. His voice was raspy as if he had a cold, judging by the sound of his footsteps he was average weight.
"Yeah... real nice." said a second man. His voice was deeper and he was overweight judging by his footsteps.
"Lets see what's under the hood." said a third. His voice was similar to the first man but clear in comparison, he was likely the leader of them.

"Easy Ashy, don't do anything stupid okay?"

"Give me a second and I'll pop the hood for fine gentlemen." I reached into the car, hearing there snickering as I bent over. To keep up my act I pulled the hood release as I pulled the Desert Eagle out of the center console.
I spun around to face them, holding the gun level with the large ones head. The taller raspy voiced one pulled a 9mm from inside his jacket.
"You know how to use that lady?" He said as he brought the gun up. I fired one shot, the .50 calibre bullet hitting the 9mm and sending it flying from his hand. It hit the ground in 4 pieces. They all stepped back.
"Make a move and I'll show you how well I can use this."
"Alright lady! Calm down we don't want no trouble!."
"Then I suggest you leave now."
The three men turned a ran, scattering in three directions.
"Stupid punks." I tossed the Eagle on to the passenger seat and pulled out of the diner's parking lot.

The building was easy to spot, lightning lit the background as I got out of the car.
"Here we go... watch my back alright"
I strapped the katana to my back and holstered the Desert Eagle on my right thigh before approaching the building. It was fenced off, the lower half of the building was missing most of its windows.
Graffiti decorating the interior walls, a fire burned dimly in a barrel as homeless man slept beside it.
I walked slowly up the stairs to the top floor.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 am

We stood perfectly still, in the middle of the final hallway at the top floor. The figure had come closer, but we already knew who it was. "Hello, Ashley" We said, our voice like death. She stood in a change of clothing, black to be precise. We could the emotions radiating off her like light from the sun. We waited for her to come closer, and answer back.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 am

The top floor was more open then the others, as if it were still under construction. Wind and rain flowing freely through in some spots, the ceiling was leaking and a steady stream of water could be heard at the other end of the hall.
I saw his dark, hulking figure standing dead in the center of the hall.
A flash of lightning lit the area, revealing him more clearly... it was dark up here even for me.
"Hello, Ashley." His voice was tainted with hatred and death.
"You wanted to see me... here I am."
He laughed at that, an evil and cold laugh.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 pm

"Seeing might not be the best term, how about destroy every insignificant portion of your life?" We suggested, laughing coldly at the thought of it. The thunder was roaring now, we were right in the middle of the storm. We found it amusing how Ashley had come up here and not somehow felt the presence of the others. It didn't matter however, she would learn soon enough.
"We don't see any reason to drag this out any further" We said to her, now in a serious tone, "Do you wish to make the first move or should We have the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next