Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andre Poll 1

Go down 
2 posters

Which one would win against each other?
Eldar Farseer
Andre Poll 1 I_vote_lcap0%Andre Poll 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Eldar Archon
 0% [ 0 ]
Chaos Space Marine Lord
 0% [ 0 ]
Black Templar Emperor's Champion
 0% [ 0 ]
Grey Knights Grand-Master
Andre Poll 1 I_vote_lcap100%Andre Poll 1 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Andre Poll 1 Empty
PostSubject: Andre Poll 1   Andre Poll 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Another Warhammer 40k bout; once you vote EXPLAIN why you think so, get a good discussion here (even if you don't know much, but based on the descriptions put here).

Eldar Farseer and 2 Warlocks - Farseers are the most powerful of all Eldar psykers. They are most often known for using their vast psykic powers to see the possibilities of the future to be able to manipulate events to better ensure the survival of the Eldar.

Andre Poll 1 Eldrad_Ulthran_Art

Dark Eldar Archon - An Archon is the highest ranking member of a Dark Eldar Kabal. They are considered the single most powerful, ruthless, and cunning member of their Kabal. Archons have access to the most powerful weapons, equipment, and artifacts available to their Kabal, and as such are frequently seen using amazingly advanced technologies when they deem it necessary to appear on the field of battle.

Andre Poll 1 Dark_eldar_archon_by_beckjann-d39blda

Chaos Lords are the leaders of Chaos Space Marine forces. They are given the most recondition and ''blessings'' from the gods of chaos and strive to achieve daemonhood and be granted immortality and hopefully not end as a mindless chaos spawn from their narcessistic ways. They are the strongest and most feared of all Chaos and traitor marines.

Andre Poll 1 Chaos_Lord

The Emperor's Champion - an essential part of any Black Templars army. The image of an Emperor's Champion striding across the battlefield is a sight that makes all but the most foolish creature fall back in fear.The Emperor's Champion is permitted to bear powerful artefact's from the armoury, namely the Armour of Faith and the Black Sword. Before battle, the Champion also leads the Templars in renewing one of the four Vows, each one adding a different effect during battle as it in stills the Black Templars with righteous fury. Those vows are: "Suffer Not The Unclean To Live," "Uphold The Honour Of The Emperor," "Abhor The Witch, Destroy The Witch," and "Accept Any Challenge, No Matter The Odds".

Andre Poll 1 The_Black_Templar

Grey Knight Grandmaster - Specializing in banishing daemons, a Grand Master is the highest rank to which a Grey Knight can rise. They are armed and armored in the best the Imperium has to offer and benefit from hundreds of years of experience in fighting the daemonic. They are devastating in close combat, masters atoned to fight. While all Grey Knights are psykers, the Grand Master's skills are honed to such a fine point that he can wield his psychically attuned Nemesis Force Weapon with exceptionally terrific power. The Grand Master is certainly one of the greatest warriors in the entirety of the Imperium. They fight with blessed armor and armaments at hand to smite the enemies of the Imperium before vanishing from the battlefield.

Andre Poll 1 M1720469a_P2Mb1
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Frank
Watcher
Watcher
Frank

Andre Poll 1 Empty
PostSubject: Eldar4lyfe   Andre Poll 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 pm

oot llop siht ekam depleh i ,yeh
Back to top Go down

Andre Poll 1