Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm

//Start Transmission//

//Through the actions of Commander Shepard the Reapers attempt to destroy all galactic civilation was stopped. The Citadel was saved and with it the council. Captain David Anderson now represents humanity on the Council.

One Month after Commander Shepard stopped the Reapers, the SSV Normandy SR1 was attacked and destroyed by an unknown ship.
The Alliance announced Shepard was killed in action... most of the general public is still unaware.

Three months have passed since the attack on the Citadel.
Crime is at an all time high and C-Sec is struggling to keep the Zakera Ward under control. Drugs, Theft, Smuggling and even Slavery... if you need it, the Zakera Ward is the place to be.

You will be apart of this underworld, either fighting to bring it down or fighting with it.
The choice is yours.\\

\\End Transmission\\
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am

Shipping Warehouse 5B, Zakera Ward
December 23rd, 2184
11:45pm CST (Citadel Standard Time)

I'd been tracking these two for the past week. Learning there habits and routines. Even found that one read Thorax.
This particular night I followed them down to warehouse sector five.
Home of C-Sec's confiscated property.Illegal weapons, shuttles, art and the like.

They snuck into shipping warehouse 5B exactly one hour after the workers had left for the night. They were organized in planning but sloppy in execution... idiots left the front door wide open.

In position on a maintenence cat walk above them, looking down the scope. I took aim and fired. My shot met its mark as the head of the tall one exploded into a cloud of red mist and brain matter. The short one dove to the ground as crimson showered his left side.

I waited long enough to see him lean out from behind a crate with a pistol in his right hand. It was shaking and it became clear that he was the brains of this plan, and likely had little to no experiance with firearms.

Collapsing my rifle, I put on my back before jumping off the catwalk and landing on a shipping container ten feet below with a roll. I carried the momentum into a sprint along the length of the container and jumped another eight feet to the ground. I landed with another roll and dove behind a steel support column as to shots flew passed me.

Three more pinged off the column once I was fully behind it, one ricocheted and struck a gas line on the far wall to my right.

Engaging my cloak, I sprinted one hundred feet to the crate he was hiding behind. Going around to the opposite side, I pulled out my heavy pistol and fired a shot through his left thigh.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he fell backwards to the ground.
His pistol hit the ground, firing off a shot which went right for the leaking gas line. The sparks ignited the gas and blew a hole through the wall.

"Who do you work for." It was more of a demand then a question.
"Fuck you!" He spat at me.
I shot his right thigh.
"FUCK!!"
"Wrong answer, now tell me who you work for or the next one goes through your head."
"Drake! William Drake!"
"Now was that soo hard?"

I tossed him some medi-gel before leaving.

I knew of Drake already. He was a heavy hitter in the theft and drug running business.
He also happens to be running for office on the Zakera ward.

Time to give Mr. Drake a little visit and give him a vote or two to the head.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 am

Torfin

Sweat beaded down the side of my head as I finalized the credits earned from my most recent smuggling.

"Alright, looks like enough," I pocketed the money before my eyes caught their glare. For what seemed like minutes, we stared at each other before anyone said anything.

"Well, I'd appreciate it if you Humans would turn around now." I backed away slowly, my hand feeling itchy with unrestrained excitement. The man in the middle, rough features, no hair, and had a very potent smell.

He spoke, revealing a line of yellow teeth, "Well, I have this...rule I typically stick by. Why give away money I don't have to?" His three henchmen grinned with anticipation.

"Felric, I transported and dumped your cargo in your shuttle, let's not complicate things."

"You just ain't so bright for a Salarian are you?"

"I'm just trying to get my job done...just trying to survive, but if we can't do that there's going to be problems."

He laughed, and waved his crew to aim their guns at me, I twitched a little in anger before taking out my well deserved reward. Felric, the man who had hired me to smuggle his goods from Omega to the Citadel, waved his fingers at me signaling for the money. With a sigh, I tossed the money at him; as soon as the clothed bag barely touched his grimy fingers, I unholstered my pistol as fast as lightning firing 4 shots in quick succession. The first hit the Human on the far right in the head, killing him instantly. The second disarmed Felric, followed by the third, which grazed his arm. The fourth shot hit another one of his henchmen in his stomach as he clutched his wound and buckled over moaning in pain.

We all dove for cover before we started blasting our weapons at one another. The scenery was still clear in my head and I knew where each of them were. Turning out of cover, one of their henchmen charged me with their shotgun, but was flash frozen by my cryo blast. His third bodyguard charged me too firing his assault rifle on me; right before my shields failed, I was closed enough to kick him in the groin followed up my a strong pistol whip. His head slapped to the side and hit his frozen friend hard enough to crack and break him.

"There were problems, but was expected as always...my luck is running out," I muttered to myself, before I disabled Felric, with two gunshots to his legs.

Oddly enough, as I approached him, his hand was still tight on the credits; he cared more about his money then his life. My pistol marked his shaking head, before I leaned in to grab my reward back.

It sounded like he tried to mutter something, but his voice shook to much to make any audible sound or word. "Next time Felric, stick with your side of the deal and we won't have these problems again."

I holstered my gun before turning to walk away.

Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Kari'Lorunn nar Shalla:

"Hello, Miss Lorunn. Have you ever considered the power of a real Omni-tool?"

The ad continued to extoll the virtues of its creator's products. I'd seen several of them before, and I knew how they worked, but it was fascinating to see them pull data out on the fly. To be honest, this one was a little insulting. I was well aware that my own omni-tool was a little... dated, but it was the same one I had brought from the Migrant Fleet. However, I still waited to see what the ad said.

The advertisments worked through a combination of optical sensors and ascess to nonclassified files. This, at first, seemed highly intrusive. However, it was also amazing! Not the ad in and of itself, although it did allow for a new ad every time you approached it, but for a possible application to research. I was entertaining the idea of trying to gain permission to take some and expand upon it. It would be fantastic
if expanded upon. Data could be edited directly from reports on the field, with no need for anyone to moniter it. The sucess or failure of a mission could be discerned by the gathering of data through this system and the subsequent generation of possible results, with all events forseen!

The ad concluded, and I continued on. I was well aware of a few of the individuals watching me as I walked. Some, of course, I was sure were because I had lingered near the ad for so long. Others.... I wasn't sure why they watched me so intently. It was disconcerting.

I took a turn down an alley, labeled Twenty-six, with several holographic signs pointing downwards on it.

I continued on ran straight into an asari, who was wearing some sort of red light armor.

"Oh, I am sorry, I'll be going," I said, a little distracted. I was sure one of the watchers had begun to follow me.

She grabbed my arm. I was unprepared for her strength. "Don't be," She said, pulling me back. She pulled me close and pressed up against me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, suprised, and a little frightened.

She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, with strength far exceeding was she seemed she should have. I was sure the asari must have had some sort of muscle modification.

"I want to see what you look like under that helmet," she said, pulling me up against her. Her voice was as if she was trying to seduce me.

"I'm not like that!" I warned franticly, my struggles increasing. She obviously knew that quarians needed their helmets, but was she drunk? She didn't seem drunk.

Realization dawned on me as I noticed her move one hand away and attempt to withdraw something from a pouch on her side.

I should've known, too, as soon as I saw her red armor.

However, she released my arm. I wasn't too strong, but I knew where to punch.

My fist shot forward and hit her in the throat. I twasn't very hard, but she let go, and I backed away as fast as I could.

In an ironic moment, a nearby news station called out "Be on the lookout for a red-armoured asari. Reports state she has been drugging females of other species and kidnapping them. Wherabouts of the victims are unknown."

I pulled out my pistol, and pointed it at her. She sneered at me.

"Come on, I'm sure there's some bastard who'd love to have you as his personal fuck-toy," she withdrew a shotgun. "We can load you up with enough antibiotics so that you'd probably live. If not..." she laughed. The shotgun was pointed directly at my midsection.

I pulled the trigger on the pistol. It was empty. The asari must have emptied while I was restrained.

She grinned. "You come with me now, and-"

There was a crack of gunfire, and a hole opened up in the asari's stomach. She fell to her knees, and the shooter walked up behind her.

I stared.

"Who... who are you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:55 pm

The ground shook slightly as a large, heavy vehicle flew overhead. The city was dark and full of scum, criminals, and mercenaries; which didn’t exclude the figures who paced quietly down the street. It was Krogan and his Salarian partner; the two, more so the Krogan, were looking very displeased. One could guess their last job didn’t go too well, which of course made the Krogan a little more than a little moody.

“All those credits….wasted!” The Krogan, Grom, said to himself. He growled, making his partner, Nore, flinch slightly.

“It was either that or getting wasted by those Turians… At least we get to live to fight another day, right?” The slightly nervous Salarian said to Grom in a rather fast way, which only seemed to further agitate the Krogan.

“Turians! We gave the credits to those damn Turians!” The Krogan shouted, now seeming to get other people’s attention. Of course, anyone knew better than to get into an angry Krogan’s way. “I swear, if we ever meet those bastards again I’m gonna rip their heads off and wear them on my armor!”

Indeed, the two had certainly taken on a job that had taken a turn for the worse. It was bad enough to the Krogan that he wasn’t getting paid, but losing all his hard earned credits to Turians had made the Battlemaster furious. Grumbling to himself, Grom pushed ahead of the rather nervous Salarian. Nore. Not seeming to like the idea of walking through these dangerous streets alone, picked up his pace to keep up with the warrior.

That was when the Krogan heard it.

Hearing a burst of activity from an alley off to his left, Grom turned his head to see an Asari holding shotgun, aiming it at an individual clouded by the shadows of the alley. Grom, who was already rather annoyed at the fact he wasn’t getting paid that day, seemed to glow with rage at the sight of the feminine alien. If not only for his anger towards the Asari, seeing a violent situation like that and walking away was against his moral code. Feeling Nore bump into him and stumble back form the rock-solid Krogan, the Salarian turned to look at the scene. “Oh my! What’re we going to-”

The Salarian was cut off by the feeling of Grom shoving him aside. The Salarian watched as the Krogan walked quietly behind the Asari while she was distracted and took out his Claymore Shotgun. Without uttering a single word the Krogan aimed at the Asari from but a few feet away and fired, blowing a hole clean through the feminine alien’s stomach. Watching her fall to the ground, Grom grunted as though he was still irritated. “Damn Asari…” he muttered to himself. He looked up at Kari, seeming a little surprised for a moment. “A Quarian…”

Nore rushed up to the scene, his face suddenly turning to disgust when he saw the Asari on the ground. “Oh dear…! What did you-…” Nore said before suddenly cutting himself off when he noticed the Quarian standing there. “Oh my goodness! Young Ms? Are you okay?”
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 pm

My biosuit had been splattered with the asari's blood. That... wasn't exactly a good experience by any stretch of the word. I shook a bit, before the salarian's word snapped me out of it. "Huh? Oh, oh, I'm fine. She didn't do anything to me... she was trying to take me away... to... I don't even really know what she wanted to do."

At that moment, and armored human walked onto the scene.

"Nice work," he said. "Let me finish her off."

The man snagged the asari's pistol, and proceeded to shoot the barely alive alien multiple times in the head.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Advertisements turned into graffiti, which turned into clubs and gang meet ups. I looked up on my files again, looking on my next assignment; it was a Hit man job; Primary objective was to access a datapad from a man call William Drake and file them back to my client. Secondary objective: kill William Drake.

Seems like his profile stated he was a pretty well off man, Crime-Lord of a sort, but there was more to it then said. I scanned for any areas he might have owned, one distinct one being in the lower sects of the Zakera Ward, good place to start. The closer I got the more mercs I saw streaming about, seemed like one of those restricted access clubs; quick to think I decided it was best to dawn the armor of a Blue Sun.

There were many opportunities for me, but the best one seemed to be closest and easiest target. The area around the club wasn't high security, probably because of all these Asari women walking around. Took my chance of course, at a human Blue Sun whom was making his way with an oddly colored Asari. I strode towards the back of the human; quickly and quietly I dug my hand into an opening in his armor, striking a nerve cluster near his spine temporarily paralyzing him. The Asari jumped up in surprise, but quickly walked away; most likely used to these kinds of situations.

Following the paralysis, knocked the mercenary out before scrapping his armor and putting the most necessary parts over my armor. I pulled the body down farther into the alleyway before walking back to the entrance of the club.

Temporarily stopped me, but the guard saw my uniform in the light now and waved me inside. The club was loud, filled with exotic dancers, multiple mercenaries, and a bar.

"Time to get to work..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Ashley

Definitely the last place I thought I'd find myself.
Lower section of Zakera, like the dirt you find on the bottom of your shoe. This where the real crime goes down. The details, planning.

I specifically set up this meeting knowing he would show up. Mr. Daniels is a bounty hunter in ways, and this place is like moth to a flame for him.

Approaching the club, I was instantly waved in.
"Do me a favor, see this guy. Let him in, he's a friend of mine."
The guard nodded and I entered. What a mess.
By far the nicest club down in this area but far from the best I've been in. The bar seemed to be a popular spot as the music was crap half the time.
I spotted another target sitting at the bar. Nathan Reynolds. Captain.
The details in his file read out on yhe lense of my glass as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:45 pm

The dim light and flashing strobe lights kept me hidden from anything that might spot me to easily. My eyes darted back and forth through the room, hoping to chance an entrance to find more information on this William Drake. I sat down at the bar, about to ask for a drink before noticing this rather exotic lady walking in.

"Now, whats a human lady like that doing here?"

I shook my head getting my mind back to the mission; I'd found the area where the files were most likely located, probably good idea to make way over there, swiftly and quietly. Before making my way, an Asari dancer waltzed towards me, what seemed like what humans called 'grinding'. I stood up, playing along as I guided us towards the back. We slipped through the other Blue Sun troops before getting inside the back room of the complex. As soon as we got in, and out of sight, I pushed her aside, "Thank you, but your going to have to get out now." I waved my arm at her, as she shot me a seething look.

My omni tool scanned the room, looking for the most likely spot that might contain files. It spotted a terminal towards the side, past a weapons racket, I strode toward it starting to hack it for any useful information.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Ashley
The data scrolled across the lense. But what caught my eye was a Salarian, a familiar one at that. Croos referencing "salarian" in my files, I got a hit.
Torfin Surk. Tagged as a person of interest by the Illusive Man.
Perfect.

He went in back with an Asari, that same Asari came back out ten seconds later.

Making my way back I bumped into Nathan.
"Oh... haha I'm sorry there... Oh. Now whats a shiny lady like you doin in a dump like this?"
"Looking for you of course... now sit down."

As I walked away, I could hear a few of the men around him cracking jokes.
That result would be more entertaining then the dancers here but it would have to wait.

Matt
Hated it down here.
The lower sector of Zakera, bottom of the bowl.
The fact that I was down here willingly was interesting in itself. That Cerberus chick was after me yet again. Asked me to meet her here of all places so I took a chance and accepted.

The guard seemed friendly enough.
"I'm supposed to be meeting someone here."
"Sure. Get lost punk."
With the twitch of my hand I sent him flying back against the wall.
"Check the list... or I start pushing harder."
I released and he fell to his knee's.
After checking his list, he apologized and let me in.

The place was buzzing with life. Drunk people at the bar, people dancing, and exotic looking Cerberus operatives walking towards the back.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Grom grunted at the sight of the human and, unlike Nore, barely even noticed the gunfire as he watched the newcomers.

If the Asari had been a specified target on a job, Grom probably would've shot the human himself for interfereing with his work even if it saved him the ammo. Fortunately, that wasn't the case, much to Nore's relief as the Salarian seemed nervous for a moment.
"Well now, that certainly wasn't necessary..." Grom said as he stomped on the head Asari's head, crushing the skull underneath his foot. "You should know never to give one of these bitches a quick, merciful kill... They don't deserve it. Better to let them bleed out and rot...."

Nore looked at his partner witha disgusted look. The Salarian obviously wasn't used to such talk from Grom, or at all for that matter. "Please excuse my partner's..." The Salarian seemed to pause for a split second to find the right word, "...optimism... Who...are you people, exactly?"

Grom sighed and shook his head, not seeming to like the idea of pleasent greetings at all. The Krogan instead kicked the Asari corpse against the wall. Kneeling down in front of her, he began to check through her equipment and gear, checking to see if anything looked at all useful for Nore to examin later.

Last edited by PredAlienHybrid on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 pm

"Location...acquired...area mapped, personal-bio..."

I was almost finished downloading when my eye caught that same Human woman from before. My scans finished and was ready to be analyzed for later use, but I had to concentrate on other suspicions. My gun was raised and pointed at the lady, one of the reason being her uniform resembling that of Cerberus.

Before I could question her, a small group of a Blue Suns came plundering in; one of them accompanied by the one whose uniform I took.

"There he is!" They raised their guns at me and started to fire. I got out of the way just in time to take cover, quickly popping out so I could fire a few shots of my own. Three died instantly and the other shot in the knee cap.

"I have to be quick, must leave also," I yelled pointing at the new lady. As I ran towards the entrance I kicked the injured Mercenary in the head before running through the crowd, which was ridden with Blue Suns now.

Activating my cloak, I weaved my way through the crowd, sliding over tables, before an all out brawl accumulated from them trying to look for me.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Matt

Before I had the chance, all hell broke loose.
Not sure what happened but it resulted in a huge bar fight.
Blue Sun mercs weren't too happy to see me, three rushed me but I quickly nailed them with a shockwave, sending them all backwards.
Ashley seemed to be able to take care of herself, almost gliding through mercs as she moved.

"Godamn mercs!" One man shouted, clearly drunk.

"Greene! Behind the counter now!"
I dove behind the counter, bottles shattering as slugs impacted the wall after me. A few seconds later Ashley joined me, along with the drunk guy.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

I found myself sprinting across the bar table, cloaked, shots barely passing me, potentially from luck. Nearing the table edge, I used my momentum to jump up high to grab a hold of the balcony above me. The human seemed to be taking care of her self, she even found two others, all in the same situation.

The people on the balcony with me were running around in frantic, a perfect distraction for me to begin sniping. I had to locate the security terminal in order to shut down the consoles in this area; it would prove a helpful factor being that it would blind anyone from knowing I'd hacked their terminal, especially any information regarding William Drake.

My eyes peered down the scope towards the bottom level of the club, trying to find the console. As I continued my search I'd also marked my targets, quickly sniping Blue Suns down from the top of the balcony, lessening some mercenaries so that I could locate the terminal easier.

Finally, I found it, located right by the entrance. Quickly, my hands searched my belt before tossing out an EMP grenade at the Security Terminal, more than enough to help. The grenade rolled towards the base of the machine before exploding in a bright blue flash; the result ending in any computer connected to that machine shutting down.

Heads turned and the mercenaries finally spotted me, opening fire on my location.

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Sniper shots. Evenly spaced. Perfectly timed.
"Who were you here with Greene?
"Salarian, thats all I can say."
"Fair enough, guess you don't need me"
Jumping back over the counter, landing with a roll, I blasted another shockwave.

Locating the sniper was easy after he set off an EMP grenade.
"Somebodies up to no good..."
A merc charged me, nailing him in the throat with a quick jab and kneeing him in the stomach he fell gasping for breath. Another nearly caught me from behind but a well placed sniper shot killed him.

This Salarian... whoever he is... knows what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm

At this point, I had no idea what I was doing. My plan had gone South, this was supposed to be a quick and easy operation. Guess it was time to improvise, just like the old days.

My senses warned me before the Mercenaries behind me had a chance. I turned around quickly neural shocking one of them, paralyzing them temporarily. Another charged me, but I was quick to react, hitting the human merc in the stomach before elbowing him in the face. My attention had be grabbed a little longer than wanted.

A krogan to the right of me charged me, slamming me into a wall and picking me up the neck. I couldn't catch my breath fast enough, but managed to use my omni-tool before he slammed me with his fist. He burst into plasma flames, letting go of me quickly, his flesh started to peel off. I got closer to finish the job, quickly shooting him in the chest with my sniper followed by a club to the head from the butt of my rifle.

Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

"My name is Kari," I replied when the Salarian asked me my name. I made a concerted effort to ignore what the krogan was doing to the asari's corpse. "Kari'Lorunn nar Shalla."

After a moments pause, in which I continued to ignore most of what was going on around me, I added "Who are you?"

Radzinski:

"I'm Radzinski," I said simply. "That's all you need to know. And that corpse? You'll find some drugs on it, and that's about it aside from the standard shit."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Grom continued to search through the Asari's belongings, only turning his head slightly to show that he was speaking to Radzinski.
"You never know when stuff like that'll come in handy..." The krogan muttered as he found said drugs in a small pouch. After finding a few thermal heatclips on the feminine alien, Grom stood up and kicked the corpse against the wall, seeming disgusted at the sight.

Nore nodded the to the human and quarian, lifting his hand to scrtach his chin. Hearing an exchange of names had seemed to make the salarian alot less nervous, wich was well reflected by the alien's small smile. "Interesting... Well, my name is Nore Sil-" Nore began before he wa sinterupt by loud, warning grunt from the krogan. "Er, Nore's really all you need to know... As for my friend here, you may call him Grom..."

Grom growled slightly and turned to look at the group, not seeming to like his name being thrown around here so freely to people he didn't know.

Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Kari:

"Right. Umm... Thanks for the help. That asari... well.. I think she had some very unsavory intentions," I replied. "Do you know anything about what she was doing?"

The human simply grunted, and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 am

Matt

We had them on the defense now, most had taken cover behind flipped tables and wall corners.
"Lets go!"
Together, the three of us made a run for the door.
Seeing this, the mercs went on offense again, Ashley took care of the bigger group, quicky immobilizing them with her singularity.

OOC. Hope thats enough.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am

"Find a way out, priority."

Quickly I took out my pistol, gunning down a few more mercenaries before scurrying around for an exit. Activating my tactical cloak, I weaved through the crowd spotting for an exit before deciding to trail the other three so that they may clear the way.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Matt

Once out of the club, we pushed through the crowds to the shuttle parking terminals.
Waiting for us was a plain white shuttle, despite not having the logo it was clearly a Cerberus shuttle due to its orange striping along the side.
"Put captain drunk in the back then get in front with me Matt."

OOC: my shuttle chase scene is re-occuring soon.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 am

I burst out of the club sprinting out of trouble before finally reaching a safe point. my eyes darted back and forth until I spotted my shuttle, quickly getting in.

The datapad was still on, probably forgot to turn it off in the rush; I set the coordinates to his location before my shuttle lifted off the ground. This guy was going to be quite a problem....
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 pm

"I was hoping for something a little more subtle."
She chuckled. "That coming from the man who just shot up a club to get to me."
"What? They started it... I was tryin to be all civil about it."

Ashley opened the canopy and got in the driver side. I got in the passenger seat, after putting the dear drunk captain in the back.
The canopy closed and the shuttle lifted off the ground.

"The apartment district that he's in is at the far end of the Zakera ward, it take atleast two to three minutes to get there depending on traffic."

The shuttle merged with traffic heading towards the Persidium.

The shuttle ride was quiet, quiet until the last possible second.

Just as the apartment district came into view, we were cut off by another shuttle.
Nothing special about it except for the fact that it was all black, which was rare for a Citadel personal shuttle.
Ashley moved to go around it just as the right side window blew out on the black shuttle.
A man popped out the window, he had an assault rifle.

"Son of a bitch... there with Drake."
He began firing at us, but most of the shots missed as Ashley began swerving.

"They really don't like you do they Matt?"
"No... and they aren't prepared either... open the canopy."
"Are you crazy Matt!?"
"Unfortunately for you all... I am. Just open it enough so I can get on the roof."
Its a good thing we were still within the Zakera ward... cause we didn't have any EVA breathers.
I removed all except my heavy pistol, placing them on the floor in front of my sit as I prepared to do one of the craziest things I've done since boarding a frigate in the middle of the Terminus systems using only a heavy pistol... the very same pistol I have now.

Ashley opened the canopy enough so I could out.
"Now pull up to the back of the shuttle!"
I grabbed on to the edge of the canopy as Ashley opened the throttle on our shuttle.
Slugs were impacting the windshield, a few got through but it wasn't enough to damage my shielding.

The front of our shuttle hit the back of there's, I used the impacts momentum to launch myself forward over the canopy.
Once in the air, I used a biotic pull to bring myself down onto the roof of the black shuttle.

By now there were at least three C-Sec shuttles in pursuit behind us... but they didn't seem to be interested in us... interesting.

Judging by the shape of this shuttle, it was last years model.
I pulled my heavy pistol and fired two shots at the corners of the canopy where it meets the body.
The canopy unlatched and swung up. I then fired two more shots at the passenger,one in each arm. His rifle flew out the side of the shuttle and hit our shuttle with a crack as it hit the windshield.

I jumped in the backseat of the black and closed the canopy in the same motion, the emergency latches locking once it was down.
The driver went for a pistol.
By time he had it out, I had the barrel of mine to his right temple.
"Alright, lets start with introductions shall we?"
"Fuck you." The passenger commented.
"That's an interesting name you have there fuck you, this is my friend butt out."
I swung the butt of my pistol into the side of his head and he fell sideways against the canopy.

"Drake send you?"
"Yes! Yes just please don't kill me!"
"Never said I was. What do you know about me?"
"Just that you want Drake dead. He heard you were on your way so he sent us. Please don't kill me!"
"I already told you, I'm not... and you should have come more prepared."

I leaned forward and pressed my pistol against his thigh.
"Its nothing personal... now disengage the latches and I'll be on my way."

With his shaky right hand, he pressed a button on the centre of the dashboard and the canopy swung up. He reached to grab his friend just in time.

"I'm letting you of with a warning this time."
I tossed some Medi-Gel on the backseat before firing one shot into his thigh.
"Have a nice day."

I climbed out onto the roof and closed the canopy, the emergency latches re-engaging.

I motioned for Ashley to pull the shuttle up to the rear of the black one again.
Once the distance was closed, I stepped from the back of the black shuttle onto the front of ours.

The black shuttle sped off as the canopy opened and climbed in.
I looked to Ashley.
"Impressed? Am I everything that my file said I am?"
"No... they left if that fact that your completely insane."
"Figures. Good publicity is soo hard to find these days."

The shuttle pulled out of traffic and we came into the docking area for the apartment district.
The three C-Sec shuttles sped passed us as they continued pursuit of the black shuttle.

Our shuttle came to a stop and the canopy swung up.
"Welcome to the darkest corner of the Zakera Ward."

OOC: Let me know if you find anything that seems off or doesn't belong, this post is taken directly from the original ME rp. Made a few changes though.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 pm

As I read through the rest of my mission log, I noticed that there was some goods that need stealing. My client requested some classified cargo to be stolen and smuggled back to him.

"Complicated...more and mo-" Shots flared from behind hitting my windshield and side window. I turned to find that some of Drake's goons were on me, someone tipped them off.

I pulled our my pistol and aimed outside my broken window, firing a clip into the shuttle behind me. The bullets pierced it, hitting the driver causing the vehicle to swerve right into the abyss below. As I was reloading the second shuttle fired a grenade launcher at me, exploding at the back of my vehicle. It started to cough up before my long and fast descent came; luckily my target's building came into view. I tried my luck and steered my vehicle rigorously.

The front of my shuttle pierced a window on the second floor, crashing down hard, the rest of the windows cracking under pressure. My door flew open as it hit a side pillar, the wind blasting my face from the speed. I was flung out of my shuttle my body painfully rolling until coming to a stop. Slowly I got up, my shields and armor had been damaged and I was hurt bad...wasn't good. Before limping away the shuttle had crashed right into an ammunitions depot; with a loud bang the an explosion filled the room. My adrenaline kicked in, fortunately getting behind a pillar before the intense wild fire scorched the room and out the window. As the intense heat dissipated and the flames dulled I took out my med-gel and started to recuperate.

At the same time I also got schematics for Drake's building I was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next