Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Now... What was your name again?: *your name here*
Are you a BOY or a GIRL?: *your gender here*
Er... How old did you say you were?: *age here*
I see... and is this what you look like?: *insert character sprite here, along with any other important details reguarding your characters appearence*
Tell me a little about yourself: *personality and backstory*

Pokemon: (as you obtain pokemon, their stats and current learned moves go here. This will be updated by you as your adventure goes on, helping you keep track of exp and moves)
*insert picture here*
Level:
Exp: 0/0
Learned moves:
- -
- -
- -

Bag: (Any and all items are to be listed here)
-
-
-

Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Now... What was your name again?: Ray Adams
Are you a BOY or a GIRL?: Boy
Er... How old did you say you were?: 16
I see... and is this what you look like?:

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios Ray_ad12

Tell me a little about yourself: Ray was originally born in the region of Johto, having lived there all this life before his family moved to Danku. His father was one of the champions of Johto, and is Ray's inspiration to be the best trainer in Danku and live up to his father's title. As a gift from his father before departing to his training, Ray recieved a Totodile from the Prof. Elm. After visiting Prof. Maple in Amethyst Town, Ray recieved his necessary items for his journey and entered Silent Forest.

Pokemon:

Totodile
Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios 158
Level: 5
Exp: 0/5
Learned moves:
- Scratch -
- Leer -
- Watergun -

Money: 1000p

-PokeWatch
-
-

Last edited by PredAlienHybrid on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Now... What was your name again?: Andrew Reeves

Are you a BOY or a GIRL?: Male

Er... How old did you say you were?: 21

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios Andrew10

Tell me a little about yourself: He took up a life of fighting, especially in boxing and wrestling, going into tournaments and even winning a few until he got older. Not wishing to cause permanent damage to himself he decided to train to become a trainer of up-most respect.

Pokemon:
Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios 20100912
Level: 6
Exp: 0/6
Learned moves:

- Tackle -

- Leer -

- Smokescreen -

- Pokewatch
-
-

Last edited by TombKing31 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Now... What was your name again?: Cassandra "Cassie" Teltin
Are you a BOY or a GIRL?: Female
Er... How old did you say you were?: 14
Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios Character

Tell me a little about yourself: Don't let looks fool you. Cassie is sarcastic and has a tendency to insult other people. Not that she truely wishes any harm on anyone(most of the time), she just enjoys snarking at people. However, the somewhat ridiculous clothing Cassie's mother gets for her makes it hard for many people to take her seriously. Growing up in Amethyst Town, She has always held an interest in Pokemon, and was pretty eager to start her own journey. However, her mother insisted that she should wait until she was at least fourteen. On Cassie's fourteenth birthday, she was out the door and to Professor Maple's lab as quickly as possible, hoping to get a Charmander.

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios 004

Learned moves:
- Scratch -
- Leer -
- Ember -

-Pokewatch
-
-

Last edited by Anno 'R on Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Now... What was your name again?: Alice Greene
Are you a BOY or a GIRL?: GIRL
Er... How old did you say you were?: 19

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios Dptrai10

Tell me a little about yourself: Caring but shy, Alice is outgoing and adventurous but prefers being on her own.
Born and raised in Danku, shes always wanted to be the best that she can be.
Not one to be put down by other people, she looks tough on the outside but inside shes just a caring person.
She recieved her Chikorita, to which she nicknamed "Chiky" (Chicky), from Prof. Maple on her 19th birthday.

Pokemon: (as you obtain pokemon, their stats and current learned moves go here. This will be updated by you as your adventure goes on, helping you keep track of exp and moves)

Pokemon

Chikorita
Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios 15210
Learned moves:
- Tackle -
- Growl -
- Razor Leaf -

Bag:
- Pokewatch
- 1000p
-

Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: An Important Note   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

An important note, all moves for now will be learned from each pokemon's Generation 4 learnset. For those who do not know hot to check this; Simply go to the learnet part in bulbapedia and look at the top tight corner of the list where it says "other generations" and click on the IV.

This will be done because we won't be using gneration V moves for the time being, as it is difficult to describe their effects accurately when rping.

Also in the event that two moves can be learned at the same level (because different games have different learnsets) then you simply choose the one you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios   Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Amber Trainer Bios
Page 1 of 1