Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me what you think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Tell me what you think Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm

I might be getting a 1969 Ford Mustang from a guy who was at a car show. This is only if I can afford it; it has shaker scoops and still has a Boss 302 engine. It looks similiar to this, a bit worn down, but nothing I can't tidy up a bit:

Tell me what you think 1969-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-Front-Angl

I'm going to find out the price next time he comes around, tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm

whats with everyone getting all the classic cars Sad

get it, throw on some new American Racing wheels of your choice, clean up the interior and touch up the paint, and you should have a beautiful show car or a gnarly dragster with proper tuning.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 am

Yea thanks, I want to get it but its a lot of cash outta my pocket....i'll try to tho
Back to top Go down
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 am

the mustang pictured is a '69 or a 1970 Mustang Mach 1 btw
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 am

The car pictured isn't the one I'm getting, this is just a picture that looks like it; the other one is mostly all red, with the black stripe running on both sides. I couldn't find a picture of the exact one or I was too lazy lol. But the guy said it was a 69 so i'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Is it a Mach 1, fastback or a boss?
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

boss
Back to top Go down
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Still nice, then. I prefer the fastback over them all but the boss is still a nice 'Stang.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 am

Well... the Boss is a fastback but whatever.
I'd sell my soul for it, the '69s were and always will be my all time favourite for the Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Matthaios
Admin
Matthaios

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Late 60's early 70's were just a good time for American cars in general. Before and after that the European cars take the cake quite clearly IMO.
Back to top Go down
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Alice wrote:
Well... the Boss is a fastback but whatever.
I'd sell my soul for it, the '69s were and always will be my all time favourite for the Mustang.

Doh!

Well, if I could have any 'Stang, it'd be this one:

Tell me what you think 1984-mustang-svo

A blacked out 1984 Ford Mustang SVO (Special Vehicle Operations). I would add a powdercoated black engine cover, various black powdercoated engine parts with black tail lights, clear headlights, 6000k 55w HIDs. The 302 V8 would get turbocharged, the bitch would be left at stock height. I think its gnarly when at stock height as its the best handling Mustang ever produced. It gots 0-60 in about 9 seconds all stock. I'd throw on American Racing Outlaw I's with really sticky tires and add a fat Flowmaster exhaust system. A CAI would not be left out. If I got it tommorrow, I'd take out every penny in my savings, dump it into that car, and I'd probably wreck the shit before I turned 18...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

The SVO Mustangs are awesome... also rare as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Integra

Integra

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

There were only a couple thousand made I think. They're ultra-badass though.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 am

I've seen two around here... last year sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think   Tell me what you think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: