Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Dark: untitled

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 am

"Shit! We got S.A.M sight."

The comms went silent as the occupants of the two remaining dropships realized that they were missing the third.

The pilot of Jonathans ship broke the silence.
"Echo is down."

"We have to back there and get them!"
Jonathan jumped from his seat.

"We can't... unless you plan on joining them down, theres too much fire from that SAM right now."

Alpha and Delta continued to Hovoro.

*I hate writing in Third-Person.*
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:44 am

* Core-Mantis Omni Global's HQ is in Africa, the Soloman Islands is the location of the Core-Mantis Health and Healing Center... there pharmaceutical firm *

It was to tell how long the darkness had its hold on me... but it lifted... bringing something just as bad in its wake.

My head was pounding... along with a sharp pain in my left arm.
I heard a voice but I couldn't understand it... my ears were ringing, making the voice send more distant then it probably was... almost as if I was underwater.

"Jo! Jo say something if you can hear me!"

"...Ow."
As I slowly began to sit up, I felt something warm trickling down my right cheek. I put my right hand up to my forehead, and I immediately felt the cut just below my hairline.
Another stab of pain tore through my left arm. As I looked down at my arm I noticed a piece metal protruding from my forearm. It stuck out about an inch... just enough for me to grab on to it.

I felt it pulling out of the bone as I removed it, and I gasped as it came out... letting out a short scream of pain as I tossed it out what was once the dropships door.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Ryan was near the back of the dropship... a large piece of metal stuck in his leg.
"You alright Jo?"

"I think so... you?"

"Could be better."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm

I stood up but immediately came to regret the action.
Everything began to spin, my head began to throb around the area where it was cut and my vision was becoming fuzzy around the edges.

I fell to one knee, holding my head with my right hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:09 am

Hopefully gonna start doing more for this... soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Dark: untitled   Perfect Dark: untitled - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect Dark: untitled
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2