Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo fans might find this.....annoying...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Watcher
Watcher
Frank

Halo fans might find this.....annoying... Empty
PostSubject: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:30 pm

http://kotaku.com/5543023/halo-novel-trilogy-to-be-republished-with-updates-new-content

this leads me to think that 343 and BUNGiE are trying to make halo wars and legends cannon. And that there might be a significant alteration in the halo cannon.

however they did make updated ''AudioBooks'' which have some stomach-turning alterations, as far as I've herd
But, there is a good side to this. At leased its making all of the halo was and legend stuff mixed ''Firmly'' with the storyline and not left to dry in it's loney, dark room of uncannon depression. This will most likely, add to the expansive story of halo and might even have some good alterations for legends and wars due to this.

we can only wait until the books are re-published and, hey Eric Nylind is still writing it so it can't be that bad.
so yeah we can only wait for now.

Till then post what you think.

Thanks,

Frank.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

Halo fans might find this.....annoying... Brain10
Back to top Go down
Matthaios
Admin
Matthaios

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:35 am

I thinks this has to do with patching the holes you get when you try to merge the timeline of the books with the timeline of the games, they don't fit properly if you didn't notice. I'll see if I can remember a few examples.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:50 am

The entire storyline of Halo Wars didn't fit... thats the only example we really need.
Back to top Go down
Matthaios
Admin
Matthaios

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 pm

I wasn't really counting halo wars as a game....it's more of a bastard child.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 am

Pretty much.
In terms of being a game it was pretty fun... in terms of being Halo... ummm... no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo fans might find this.....annoying...   Halo fans might find this.....annoying... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo fans might find this.....annoying...
Page 1 of 1