Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biohazard Revelations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Biohazard Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 am

Opening theme from Resident Evil

Story timeline:
In early June 2009, an unknown virus is released upon Canadian soil. The virus spreads at an unprecidented pace... that within 2 weeks, the entire population of Cananda and parts of the USA are either dead, undead or fighting to survive.
Anyone who managed to survive the initial 2 week period has either died or taken there own life.
Those who are still alive most stay on the move at all times when possible. Staying somewhere to long will result in some unwanted visitors, a few at first, but the longer you stay the more there will be... a never ending army of undead.
It has been 3 months and containment protcols are beginning to fail...
The safest place is across the border in the US in places like Florida, Texas and New Orleans... anything close to the US/Canada border is gone.

The Virus:
The virus that is released from the research facility beneath Toronto is not the same virus that would have been released in Racoon City in the normal Resident Evil timeline. This virus is the T-Virus in its purest form. Virus T1X or the TX virus was the prototype for the T-Virus, but it was deemed too unstable and unpredictable by Umbrella Officials. So the T-Virus was made to replace it... it too was leaked from the Racoon City facility in Atlanta but was not as wide spread as it would have been due to containment protocols.

The story takes place entirely in Canada in the following locations(in order)
Toronto "Ground Zero"(starting point)
Oakville
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 am

Name: Jake Roberts
Appearance: 6'0", medium length messy black hair, blue eyes, slight muscular build, Clothing: black jeans, black running shoes, grey short sleeve shirt, leather jacket and sunglasses.
Personality: Natural born leader, calm under pressure
Backround: Was in a car accident and was released from the hospital shortly before the zombie outbreak. He doesn't remember alot about his past due to a head injure from the crash... as a result, his overall attitude has been affected.
Weapons: Dual Desert Eagles, Modified scoped M16

Name: Jason Hicks
Appearance: 6'1", medium length brown hair, brown eyes, slight muscular build, Clothing: blue jeans, black running shoes, Silver coloured shirt, and a silver "Good Luck" ring
Personality: Not very good at leading, good at taking orders most of the time, alot more confident with a good weapon in his hands
Backround: He was working when the first wave of zombies hit. luckily they had a sale on rifles and ammo.
Weapons: M16 Assault Rifle, 12 gauge Shotgun, Desert Eagle (dual)

Name: Andrew Sandson
Appearance: Tall, wears a traditional sheriff's uniform, a slight stipple of a beard, caucasian, brown hair, blue eyes, police badge.
Personality: Andrew Sandson has a strong sense of duty, is fairly intelligent, and brave. Although he should be cautious, the Zombie Apocalypse has made him eager to trust any survivor. Has experiance with weapons, and wears the sheriff's uniform because it gives him a feeling of normalcy.
Backround: Andrew Sandson was on duty one evening, when he was shot. The shot went through his back and forced him into a coma. He was brought to a nearby hospital, where he stayed in a coma for more then a month. He woke up, and the entire hospital was infected. He didn't know what was going on, so he made his way around the dead and escaped on nearby bike. He was found by two survivors, who told him about what was going on. He took them to the police station, got them some weapons, and got himself a 12 gauge Shotgun, and a 9mm Handgun. He gave them a car, and they vouched to stay behind. Andrew's driving force is to find his wife and son, who he believes survived the infection, and is desperatly searched for them.
Weapons: 12 gauge Shotgun, 9mm Handgun

Name: Rafael Arco
Appearance: 5.9, Spanish, tan skin, brown eyes, buzz cut, dark brown hair, small goatee, muscular, very athletic Clothing: Wears green high kicks, dark blue jeans, semi-tight sleeveless black shirt, black leather gloves, Brown hoodie sweater with rolled up sleeve, and finally a small wooden cross around his neck
Personality: Tough, very calm under harsh situations (seeing as he was a boxer and had alot of experiences in war, back in Venezuela)
Backround: Before he became a boxer he had alot of war experience back in Venezuela, being enlisted under the dictator. He moved up north and became a professional boxer and has been known around. He moved to Canada later. Weeks after, he entered a boxin match, but his opponent wasn't the only one Rafael was beating up now. He ditched in mid-match when they attacked. He found supplies, and a car around his neighberhood before it got infected.
Weapons: AK47, 8 gauge shotgun, 9mm

Name: Sara Alexander McDonald
Appearance: Caucasin, blue eyes, Hair style similar to my 360 avatar with two tone purple streak, 5'10", Wears black tight fit jeans and a white tank top with black jacket, and black running shoes. Sometimes wears sunglasses.
Personality: Emo/Goth in appearance but the complete opposite in attitude
Backround: Was in her dorm room when her roommate attacked her for no reason, she hit her roomie with a chair snapping one leg off. She used the leg and stabbed it into her skull. She grabbed some of her stuff and left the room only to find more of them waiting outside. Her room was on the first floor so she threw a fire extinguisher out the window and ran for her car... a 2007 Volvo C30. She got her weapons from a police station across the street from the college.
Weapons: Dual Desert Eagles and a .50 Cal. Combat issue Sniper

Name: Mitchell Truman
Appearance: 5'9", short blonde hair, brown eyes, slim build, torn blue jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.
Personality: Scared shitless at the moment
Backround: His sister is the only one who survived with him... both his parents died.
Weapons: 9mm hand gun

Name: Samantha Truman
Appearance: 5'8", Medium length brown hair, brown eyes, slight build, black jeans and a red short sleeve shirt.
Personality: Rather calm despite the fact that she was working when the first patients came to the hospital.
Backround: She cares for her brother... shes the only thing he has left.
Weapon: 12 gauge shotgun

Name: George Mason
Appearance: 5'11", short black hair, blue eyes, medium build, police uniform
Personality: he's a cop... his personality is cop-like
Backround: Was answering a domestic disturbance when a zombie ran in front of his car, he was about get out of the cruiser when the person got up and climbed on to the car... 5 more right behind it.
Weapons: 9mm police issue sidearm and a 12 gauge shotgun

Name: Richard Dickson
Appearance: 6'2", balding light brown hair, green eyes, medium-large build, Canadian Tire Managers uniform.
Personality: He cares about others more than himself.
Backround: He's the stores manager
Weapons: 9mm and a baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 am

IC:

I didn't know what to do. I've only been out of the hospital for about a day and... I ahve no where to go... no one to go to.
I have nothing to my name except my car and the blood stained clothes I was brought in with. It took me a little while to find my car, and when I did... I almost didn't think it was mine.
The doctors at the hospital told me that I had been in a coma for about a week, they are surprised that I even woke up at all. As a result of the coma, I suffered alot of memory loss... I had no idea that I drove a Yellow 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo.
But the key worked soo... I guess its mine.

1 Week later... 3.5 hours after initial outbreak.
I was driving down Younge St. in Toronto when out of no where the radio cut out...
and then some breaking news thing came on telling everyone to stay indoors and away windows and stuff like that. They didn't have alot of information on the situation but they said that there was some sort of riots and mobs popping up all over Ontario... and they were spreading into Manitoba and Quebec.

I didn't know what to do so I turned around went back to my apartment... about half way there somebody ran right in front of my car... I didn't have enough time to stop so I had no choice but to hit them doing about 60, (The streets were completly empty... so I took advantage) after I hit the person I got out to see if they were still alive... the guy was crawling towards.
As I started walking towards him... someone attacked me from behind.
But before I could react, there was a gun shot and the guy was off me... lying on the ground... with no head.
I looked around and saw a guy standing beside my car with a shotgun in hand... rather young looking guy... late teens maybe.
"Thanks would be nice" he said to me.
"Uhh... thanks?"
"Nice car... names Jason" he said as he walked towards me
"Jake... what the hells going on around here?"
"No clue... All I know is that everyone is going crazy... or so I thought, Your the first person I've in awhile. You might want to get a gun or something..."
He stopped mid-sentence as 2 people came running out an alley... followed by atleast 10 more.
"Get in the car and drive.... NOW!!!"
With both ran for my car... got in... and peeled out.
"What the hell was that!"
"More of em... there everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 am

I looked out the window, there were more of those people everywhere. I told this guy, Jake to make a right. we ended up right in fromt of my old store. The windows were boarded up and barred so nothing could get in. The door had a regular lock, two deadbolts, and a chain, you can never be too safe.

"Bring it around back" I said.
We parked it around back into a container. I checked to make sure it was clear, and we got out. I closed the container and locked it and we went inside. I looked at Jake, who was looking at all the guns we had.
"Go on, take a few, ammos in the back"
I saw him pick out a M16 aussault rifle and two desert eagles. I went into the back and got some ammo, with some water and food for us.
"Not exactly paradise but it'll do" I said, "Feels better now having a gun in your hands eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 am

I looked out the window. I had started to enter the city limits, that was for sure. No zombies yet... not slow or fast. My car was running low on gas. "Shit shit shit.." I looked around, hoping there would be a gas station near by.

It looked like there was, but I couldn't be sure if it wasn't infested, or if it clean.

One way to find out.

I turned down the street, and pull up to the station. Nothing yet. I stepped out, and opened up the trunk of my car. There was a red gas can rest among several supplies. I grabbed the can, and started to fill it up with gas. After that was done, I started to pump a full tank of gas into my car.

I stopped.

I had heard a rustling noise from a nearby alley.

"Who's there?" I said, grabbing my shotgun from the car and looking around. There was no way of knowing if they were survivors, fast, or slow. Whatever it was, it rounded the corner a second later.

It was shambling slowly, so at least it wasn't fast. Its appeareance was... revolting. The putrid flesh was almost green, and rotting wounds writhed with maggots. It was almost impossible to tell if it was male or female. It didn't want to wait for the thing to get close.

I let loose a blast from my shotgun, which tore the rotted flesh and sent the zombie, crumpled, to the ground.

There were going to be more soon, so I filled my car up to half a tank, and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 am

We both heard a noise outside, It sounded like a shotgun blast. I looked through my peep hole in the door and saw a car drive off. We rushed to the container and unlocked the car. We got in and drove, It wasn't hard to follow, there were fresh skid marks at every corner. One of the infected, or just zombies as I called them, lept at the car. I blasted it with my shotgun and blood splashed against the car.
"Hey watch it!" Jake yelled out as red blood hit his face.
"Sorry, guess we better bring this through the car wash after eh?" I yelled back. We turned a corner and saw a police station up ahead.
"Nice place to hide" I told Jake, "Supplies, weapons, shelter, good place." We began to discuss what we were about to do next, but we had to make it quick.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 am

As we approached the police station I noticed that the check engine light came on. . . followed by a grinding sound.
"That can't be good..."

We got to the police station and Jason hopped out to make sure it was clear... but I got distracted... sitting in a driveway across the street was a Metallic white 1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 with matte black side stripes.
I left the car on... I didn't know if it would start again if I turned it off. I grabbed my guns and got out.
"Cover me." I yelled as I ran across the street. I got to the front door of the house and tried the handle... it was locked so I kicked it down and walked in only to find a 12 gauge in my face. I backed up a step and pulled out one of my eagles... just in case.
"What the hell do you think your doin... kickin my door down like that."
"Just looking for any survivors sir."
He wasn't alone, on the couch were to big biker lookin guys... with shotguns.
"We were just about to get into the police station and I thought I would look for around to see if there were any survivors"
"I guess so... you better have food though... were almost out. I'll get my car"
I saw Jason driving my car into the garage at the police so I ran back across the street.
"I found some survivors"
"Survivors?"
"Yeah. you know. . . people who are still alive against the odds of actually being alive"

I walked through the garage down and turned around to wait for the Mustang.
A minute later it started and drove into the garage.
I looked around the garage... then turned to examine my car.
"I'm gonna need some tools and new turbo... I think there is a Porsche dealership over on Bloor St."
Just then I saw a laptop... on that laptop was a symbol... the symbol of a company that had created hell on earth... The Umbrella Corporation.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 am

Flashback 1
"The virus is ready, but we are going to need a test subject"
" I have the perfect one for you Albert, the S.T.A.R.S Delta II Squad Captain Jacob Alexander Roberts"
"Perfect"

Fast Foward 2 weeks.
"The TX Virus has adapted to him but I don't what results we will get. Its hard to tell if it fused with his DNA or if his body is immune. What should we do with with him Mr.Wesker"
"Wipe his memory and get rid of him... make it look like an accident."
Jake was to die in a car accident but he survived. He was found by an off duty police officer, the same officer who found Andrew Sandson on the night he was shot.

End Flashback 1
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am

"Hey man... you alright?"
"What... yeah... of course"
I walked over to the desk and grabbed a set of keys... the keys to a 2006 Ford Mustang GT Police Interceptor. (the main purpose of an Interceptor is to chase... nothing else. They are fast.)
"Lets get that turbo"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 am

Racoon City

"How is the field test in Canada going Albert?"
"It's going well Mr.Spencer, we are preparing the Nemesis T-Type for release. We are starting with Toronto.

OOC: Albert Wesker is from the games, his role will be minor unlike the games.
Ozwell E. Spencer is the founded Umbrella Pharmecueticals in 1968. It later became the Umbrella Corporation.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 am

The drive over to the Porsche dealership wasn't too bad.
There were a few zombies along the way, but nothing worth wasting ammo on.
The dealership was secure, so that was a bit comforting.

I smashed through a chain link gate and drove around to the back where the service area was.
After about 5 minutes of trying to figure out how to get the overhead door open... I got an idea.
"Move!"
"What?"

But I didn't hear him... I had already put the Mustang in gear and floored it... right towards the door.

Jason dove out of the way and I drove right through the door. This is one tough car.
"Damn man! How 'bout you tell me before you do that!"
"Well it worked didn't it?"
"Yeah... it was pretty cool"

I logged on to the shops computer and looked up the part numbers for the Turbo, a coolant hose and fan belt... which didn't take long. I went into the parts room and grabbed the parts. I put the stuff in the car, then I decided to look around a bit. I went into the showroom... and thats when I saw it... a 2008 Porsche 911 GT3.
"Oh hell yeah... looks like you get to drive the Mustang back"
The keys weren't hard to find and once I shot the showroom windows out... we drove back to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 am

We got back to the police station without any problems.
I began to work on my car and the others either slept, helped me or cleaned the guns.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:34 am

I sat at guard, looking through one of the nearby windows, one I had boarded up but with a small gap between the boards.

I was slightly irritable. Not about any of the survivors, I was all to glad to see other living humans... but it was so damn dark! I couldn't see a...

Wait a minute...

My hands tightened on my shotgun, my finger gentely pressing against the trigger.

I squinted out into the dark. I thought I had seen movement....

"I guess not.." I muttered, my shoulders relaxing, and my finger loosening.

I lowered my shotgun.

"GRAAAGH!"

A fast zombie lept at the window. I gasped, backed up, and fired my shotgun through the gap. The Zombie's head exploded backwards, in a spray of blood.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I growled, getting back up. I could already see them, swarms of fast and slow zombies.

"Shit... We've got a swarm!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:35 am

We were all in the garage when it happened.
I was just finishing up with my car, when I heard the one thing I hoped that we have to... a swarm.

"Everybody get a gun and make sure all the doors are secure!"
I grabbed ny stuff and ran to help Andrew.
"How bad is it!"
"Its a mix... we got fast ones and slow ones!"
"Alright, everybody find an opening and start shooting!"
And the zombie killing spree began. Jason was having a kill count contest with one of the bikers... the one with the white Mustang.... when they got in...
"Everybody fallback to the garage!"
This wasn't going to end well.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 am

We made it back to the garage... the bikers were dead.
I took the keys to the guys car.
"The guys dead man... show some respect!"
"He would have wanted me to have it... maybe I was in his will or something"
I was going to ditch both Porches... when I heard some gun fire from outside...
then the door opened... it was chick!
"Nice cars guys... mind if I join?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:38 am

"Yeah sure, we could use the help... names Jake."
"Thanks, I'm Sara."
"You got here just in time... We were just about to leave"
"Yeah, I coulda guessed that, from the looks of things outside."

"Alright guy's... Sara and Jason will be with me... Officer Sandson... you probably know your way around here better than any of us so you can take lead... the bikers would have been with you but..."
"Ok... all I ask is that you provide some cover for me. We'll keep in contact with the radios in the cars... I'm assuming you will be taking the Interceptor?"
"You guessed right. Sara you don't mind sitting in the back do you... Jason has a rifle so it he would be better up front with me."
"No, I don't mind he probably wouldn't like it back there anyway."
Oh and who the fuck was this chick walking around like she owns the place. Well she can have it now because something Big was coming, I could here it's footsteps from behind the door.
It was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 am

Too bad my biker friend was dead I was kinda getting to like him. The Zombies were breaking in. I looked at the Police dude, I didn't trust him. Well it wasn't him in particular.
I had a strong distrust in cops in general, Me cops just didn't get along, I mean so what if I stole one of their cruisers? I gave it back after I was done, or, what was left of it after I hit a tree and rolled into a ditch. Now they all give me dirty looks from where I came from.
I moved from Saskatchewan to Ontario to "Start Over" my folks called it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 am

As soon as the car drove forward something BIG crashed through the door. I turned around to see and it something like Friggin Hulk, except the greyish white colour all over its skin. It let out a monstrous roar and began to chase us.

"Go man! What the fuck are you waiting go faster!"

"Keep your pants on it cant catch us."

I turned and it began to slow down. I was just about to relax when a car nearly fell on us. I looked back and there it was throwing cars and other shit at us. We were soon out of range and I could finally relax. I looked at my watch, 6:26.

"Good morning everyone we hope this interesting morning has atleast woken you assholes up, or atleast scared you shitless"

Last edited by Alice on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:42 am

"You have a wonderful way of putting things don't you"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 am

"What can I say? I got such a good sleep last night, OH WAIT! I WAS FIGHTING ZOMBIES ALL NIGHT!"

I was shooting the Zombies behind us when my M16 was out of ammo.

"Sara, be a dear, and pass me that Shotgun please"

I said in my most "gentlemen" voice I could muster. I ended up getting the butt of the Shotgun to the face.

"Good to see everyones in a good mood"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:43 am

"Oh I'm sorry... was that your face."
I proceeded to reload the clips I had with me, one bullet at a time out of a bag I had with me.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

I wish I had the slightest idea where this cop was driving us. this town is like maze, all these twists and turns and dead ends, i was kinda impressed this cop new how to get through. the streets were basically empty, no one to drive on them. We started to slow down and I knew we had reached our destination...
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am

"So where are we going exactly."
I had just finished loading my guns, when I realized that we were slowing down.
"Beats me... looks like a warehouse."
"Oh... I know where we are... we're at The Docks."
"Interesting... Sara... your with me...Jason you stay here with the car."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 am

"Sure, Sure, I'll stay in the car with zombies walking around while you take a stroll with the hot chick, thats all right with me"

Sara shot me a very ugly look, I honestly didn't know what I said. As they walked away I tried to see if the radio was working. It was! The radios basically played everything they did they day before the zombie attack over and over again. I was flipping through stations when some Bohemian Rhapsody came up, it was even at the solo part, my favorite. I remebered I could play the guitar well, well enough to play this song. I looked around, there was nothing else to see except... wow. a ray of sunshine broke through the clouds, I followed it, it hovered over a Mosaic Music. In the window I saw a beautiful black and white fender Stratocaster. I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to have it. I took my M16 Assualt rifle and walked to the store. I carefully walked through the door. I walked up to the guitar when something jumped me from behind. It knocked my gun away so I grabbed a guitar and smashed it across the zombies face. It fell backwards and I picked up my M16 and blew it away with bullets. I grabbed my Stratocaster and left, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

"He's like a goddamn 4 year old! You can't leave that guy alone for 2 seconds without him getting in trouble."
"Well atleast he didn't get himself killed."
"Yeah... too bad."

Its a good thing there was only one

"What the hell do you think your doing man? I wanted you to stay in the car so you could cover us."

"You should have been more clear with your expectations."
"No... I don't, if you weren't so busy being an idiot about Sara, then we wouldn't have this problem. Just get back in the car and wait for us."
"Fine... whatever."

Leaving Jason in the Mustang, we went to check the warehouse.
There was a lot of shipping containers at the far end and a set of stairs that led up to an office that took up the entire north wall... it was a big place.
"Pretty big... but it's clean"
"Exactly what we need."
"Lets get the cars in before the child decides to get himself killed again."

We went back to the cars so we could bring them in.

"It's a big place... but it'll do... good thing theres only two doors."

We drove in and parked the cars near the stairs for the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard Revelations   Biohazard Revelations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biohazard Revelations
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next