Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outset the RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Outset the RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I smirked slightly as I reached into the small first aid kit I carried, pulling out a small roll of gauze and covering up the wound.
"Get around as much as I have, you see the world for it truly is now."
After slipping my glove back on, I poured a glass and downed it.
"The 'gangs' hate outsiders like me on principal."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 pm

"Then I better watch my back then," we finished the only glass of whiskey, filling the last few into my flask. I sat at the bar counter, looking from side to side wondering what I was going to do.

"Have you guys been planning anything....you know," my voice grew more quiet to blend in with the crowd, "abut this freakin' oppression thats been getting worse and worse?"
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 pm

"The ECA?" I said, lowering my voice and leaning closer. "So far, I haven't dealt the the bastards too much. I've heard they've been trying to take Ravenbrooke, but I haven't been past Ravenbrooke in ages."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm

"Ravenbrooke... place is damn near lost now. Through there a couple days ago on a delivery job."
I picked up my .32, checking the slide out of pure boredom. Not to be rude, just my way of opting out of the current topic of discussion.
Ravenbrooke was one of the many places I lived as a child. One of the better ones.
Even met someone there, someone close.
"Should probably take this else where. Across and down three tables... man looks a might bit twitchy."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 pm

"Alright, I hear theres an Inn down the street from here, I've got to set up for the night anyway," slinging my bag around, I moved up pushing my seat back, striding towards the exit once more.

The sky had tinged with darkness, the sun almost covered by the vast mountains that covered this area. I turned back to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am

The man seemed to be watching us, or rather me in particular.
"Thought I lost them already... go on ahead William."
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

I nodded, and walked a bit faster. That man was pretty damn suspiscious. Of course, there was any number of reasons that could be true. Hell, he could've been waiting for artifact delivery or something.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm

As soon as William left, the man came over.
"You can't lose us that easily my dear, I'll give you credit however."
I wasted no time, quickly drawing my .32 and aiming low.
"Don't start with me Caine, being my brother means nothing." A soft click as I flipped the safety off.
"Now leave, before I paint the floor with your balls."
He chuckled, a slight grin forming on his lips. "You always were a low hitter, very well. Just remember dear sister, we'll be watching you."

He left silently. I sat there for a minute, collecting myself before leaving payment for the drinks and heading out the door.
"Lets get moving." My voice had a slight coldness to it as I brushed by my two new 'friends'.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 pm

We got to the motel a few minutes later. It was a small. slightly run down looking place but the rooms were cheap and there wasn't much else in the tiny town. Night would soon be upon us, not the best time to be caught outside.
"I'm heading Ravencrest at sunrise, welcome to tag along."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"Hey, who the bloody hell was that guy back there?" I asked, turning an incredulous look to the young women. She'd nearly shot him in the groin. I liked my groin, I would prefer if she didn't go doing that to me as well.

The inn was, well, what one would expect in a little town like this. Run by an elderly man, small, and not particularly special, or particularly clean really.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"Caine. He's my brother. Any other family I have is long gone or doesn't care about me but he tracked me down. Had a record, he offered me a job. In return he'd get my record wiped."
I was staring off into the distance, absent mindedly running my fingers over my revolvers handle.
"My record is long gone but the bastard screwed me over... in more ways then one."

Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am

I had stayed silent throughout the whole walk, eyeing over the other two carefully. There was no telling what the hell could happen in a world like this, but that was why one had to be careful in the very first place. A small laughter escaped my lips as both William and me noticed Kianna's scene. That lady sure had a hell of a short fuse; a sneaky woman she was too. As she came back towards us, we wasted no time in getting to the Motel, which looked like it'd seen better days.

"Alright, I'll pay for our rooms," I walked up to the counter, noticing a rather old and gruff looking man staring his beady eyes right at us. His wrinkled and scarred face definitely showed quite a history, which seemed like one of adventure, mystery, and action. Either that or he had a very bad day.

"Hey, room for the three of us. How much would that be?" The man looked at me for a few more seconds before turning to open a wooden cabinet. I turned to give everyone an assured expression, turning back to get my set of keys.

"Three copper Doubloons," he threw the keys at me with a disinterested look on his face. Catching the keys, I tossed him the money, turning to head on our way towards our room. I looked for the room indicated on the key, which was just simply, two. Only five rooms? Must be pretty empty around here.

"Here we are," I unlocked the door, opening the beaten up entry to reveal our room. As the creaky noises greeted us, I couldn't help but notice the lack of...well, anything. Just two beds, a broken down refrigerator, and a T.V. with a hole in it.

"I got ripped off for three Coppers, I'll tell you that. Whatever, I call this bed," I threw my crap on the bed closest to the door, shuffling through my pack to pull out a map with some text laden ed on it. "When you guys are done settling in, there is a proposition I'd like to request."

Last edited by TombKing31 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 am

OOC: Who is Rose? Its Kianna.

I tossed my things on to the far bed. "Don't get any ideas... I sleep with my gun." I started getting undressed. My coat came off first, revealing a slim and toned body. Perfect in all the right places. Next came my holsters which I simply dropped beside the bed with my coat. Last came my top, leaving me in just a bra and my pants. "Enjoy your sleep boys." I smiled to myself, flopping down on the bed. A rat came scurrying out from under it, I gave it no attention. "Hope you two don't mind getting up early, I'm leaving at sunrise."

OOC: Yeah I went there, female character so I may as well live it up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outset the RP   Outset the RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outset the RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2