Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Las Crónicas de Los Muertos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

"Keep it down." I whispered in response. Being on watch the entire time might not have been the best idea, but it was better then living the same nightmares over and over again. The adrenaline shots helped though.
"Bout ten minutes ago a truck drove by, raiders from the looks of it. Stirred up a bunch of walkers but they haven't found us yet, nor have the raiders."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm

"Raiders? Right.." I forgot that, in these times, society doesn't matter anymore. I took my equipment in hand, prepared.

"Have you been attacked or anything lately?"
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"Few weeks ago yeah, running short on supplies so the two of us decided to take a trip downtown... bad idea. Downtown clans don't take kindly to outsiders... would sooner enslave you then anything else."

It was then that one of the proximity sensors went off, a soft low volume buzz from a PDA clipped to my belt.
"Stay quiet, probably just a stray."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:41 pm

My sense came to full alert, wasn't used to a place like this; I kind of missed my old truck. No matter, I'd become accustomed.

I took up my crossbow ready for any intruders.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Another alarm tripped, then another.
"Fuck... stick with me."
I kicked Alex. "Fuck! okay okay! I'm aw-" I quickly covered his mouth.
"Shut it man, we got multiple alarm trips. Pack up the rig, we're checking it out."
He scrambled to his feet, tossing everything into the back of the ambulance.

I had my Berreta, two clips. Fifteen rounds each plus the full clip already loaded. No time for panic shots.
"I'm sure I don't need to tell you to save your shots, things get heavy... we run."

Last edited by Alice on Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

I slung my crossbow around me, getting my gear before throwing the rest in the ambulance. My heart started pounding once more, the rush hitting me, the anxiety. It was a common thing now to happen, normal for the time now but it still gave a good scare.

"Alright, let's do this," I slung my firefighter coat around me, sweat already starting to drip onto the collar...I think I'd rather be in a fire right now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Rather then being smart and running, we stayed to hold our ground.
Inching down the car ramp from the top floor the first of the stumbling corpses came into view.
"All yours."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:09 pm

My legs shook slightly, still had to get used to this, but no matter. I composed my self ad brought my cross-bow to bear, aiming at the corpses' head. The trigger was pulled, the bolt whistling through the air before stopping short in the head of disfigured man.

The corpse didn't even grown, dropping straight to the ground.

"Let's get this over with..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

"Try not to let the nerves get to you too much... thats what gets you killes out here... tough shit living out here but we all have something that keeps us going... a hope..."
More stumbled into view, more then I thought.
"Shit..."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:21 pm

"I'm used to it, just isn't the same again, and it won' be-,"I cut short, firing another bolt, slicing the air it pierced right into the head of another dismantled figure as it dropped. "for a helluva a long time"

I quickly moved forward to retrieve my bolts, before back-peddling to formation.

"I count 23."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:33 pm

"Alright, they charge... we run." I started taking them down, careful shots to the head.
"Humanity has survived a great many things... we'll get through this."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:49 pm

I discontinued the talking, only eyeing the reanimated men and women. My pattern for fighting these things repeated, fire a few bolts then go and retrieve them. A few more stumbled in, although not flooding in, they slowly started making their way in.

"We gotta find a distraction for these things, or else we might have to get out man."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm

"What do you suggest then?" My gunshots were starting to attract them now.
There were a few cars in the building, possible for car alarms but with the amount of time thats passed it was a long shot at best.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm

"I've got an idea," I ran, heart pounding through my chest, anxiety kicking in, it was our best shot at staying here, or long enough to pack up everything before we left this horde fest. The handle of my bag latched onto my hand, as I searched through for a tennis ball with a hole in it.

"Alright, home made grenade right here, tennis ball and 3000 match heads," I threw the bright green tennis ball at a BMW that had been parked near the entrance, bouncing off the windshield before exploding in a bright fireworks display. The bang echoed throughout the complex, catching the attention of a few walkers as well as killing of a few.

"We better get moving fast and now!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

The walkers swarmed the car, giving us the time we needed to get away.
I blindly fired off the last three shots in my clip before the two of us sprinted hard back to the ambulance. Alex already had evrything packed.

"You two sure know how to stir a hive, we ready to go?"
"We're good, you're more then welcome to rest in the back George."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Crónicas de Los Muertos   Las Crónicas de Los Muertos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Las Crónicas de Los Muertos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2