Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Grom eyed the human carefully as he turned to leave, not seeming to mind to some of the formed group splitting. Nore, on the other hand, was beginning to look quite a but nervous at the situation. The Salarian seemed shy in large groups. Hearing the Quarian speak gave him something to take his mind off things, and Nore stroked his chin as he thought about it. "Well, a group like that could have many uses for a Quarian..." Nore began, searching for the right words as he spoke. "Mechanics for vehicles, technician for weapons, and even-"

"More than likely it was for forced prostituion," Grom said, interupting his partner with his brutal truth. "Probably get you off-world...and into the grimy arms of some grimy skumbag who would've bother giving you have the shit you'd need to put into your body to stay alive..."

The Krogan turned and looked away, staring up at the sky as if thinking about something. "And from the looks of you... You wouldn't have lasted a night..."
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

For a few moments, I stood in shocked silence. Of all the things I'd expected, I hadn't really expected that. I'd really blocked out what the asari had said. I just hadn't really thought about it. Hearing the truth like that... it was jarring.

"I... oh..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 pm

"Leave the dear captain with the shuttle, he'll only slow us down"
And with that, the two of us set off into the depths of Zakera's apartment district, which was oddly quiet.
"I don't like this, not one bit."

OOC sorry for the shorty, I'll try and get on the computer tomorrow sometime to post more. should have my new HDD for my laptop on monday.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

After getting a map of the are from a nearby terminal, I plotted a route to the building.
"Straight down there, right then straight. That'll take us right to the courtyard in front of his building."
Without a word, Ashley followed me.

It was oddly quiet as we made our way through the ward, and it became clear why as the courtyard came into view. Black smoke could be seen coming from one of the upper floors, Mercs everywhere outside.

"This... just got interesting." As I went to get some cover and line up my first shot, Ashley grabbed my arm.
"No, we're pulling back."
As she tugged me back, I spun. Twisting my arm free and pinning her back against the wall.
"You Cerberus people just don't get it do you. People like me fight for everything, we push for our goal, determination above all else. I've been tracking this asshole for two years since I got on this oversized alien tin can and I'm not leaving until the job is done."

She simply nodded and I let go of her. "Now, you can either help me or you can leave."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Mercenaries started to clutter through the hallways. To many to fast, had to get this job done quick and efficient. I aim my sniper, two shots bursting from the barrel, meeting both targets with deadly efficiency. More poured in, this time there had to be some crowd control.

My had reached onto my belt pulling a grenade out before I threw it, the ball zipping past a rather confused Krogan. The explosion followed only a few seconds afterwards, sending three unlucky mercenaries to their doom.

I engaged my cloak, playing my part safer before I found another way through this.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 pm

There was a very dull explosion from inside. A fight. Likely from the source of the smoke. The mercs had little interest in us until we got inside.

"I'm sorry ma'am, buildings under lockdown and no one gets in without proper authorization."
"I told you already, I have an appointment." Ashley was working the innocent angle well, her training no doubt. I waited off to the side.

Another small explosion went off, things were getting heated up there.

"Ma'am, we can let you in after the lockdown is lifted. I'm going to have to ask you to lea-"
She didn't let him finish, a swift hand to the throat silenced him. The merc stumbled back, trying to catch his breath and Ashley levelled him with a hard biotic push.
"Lets get going then."
We both moved full sprint to the elevators. Luckily one was still one our level.
I pushed the button for the top floor and the elevator started moving.

"Check your gear, we get up there we're moving quick and hard. Get in, kill him and get out as fast as possible."
Ashley nodded. "Any plans for getting back out?"
"Figure I'd try shooting my way out, mix things up a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition   Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Underworld: Redux Edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2