Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

"Alright, he's patched up sir!"

"Alright, units move out, the Tellorians are going hillside, Valkyrie providing them cover. Let's use the opportunity, go through the ore facility," I radioed Barca again, "move up with the Tellorians, provide protection for them. They need to secure any intel. Over."

"Roger that."

Our squad moved up through the facility; it was loaded with Xervian hostiles. They covered us with heavy fire-power, the laser shots deteriorating our shields. They started to progress forward, slowly advancing.

"Alright, Merineus get that HMG. We need some covering fire."

He set up the tripod on the broken rubble, aiming at the incoming hostiles. He waited a second before firing the machine gun. The heavy gauss bullets ripped through Xervian troops, tearing torso from waist. The enemy started to retreat back, just as we came out of cover firing our rifles at the deserters.

"Keep advancing we're getting out of the compound, there should be some-" the heavy metal wall to the right exploded in debris, throwing metal drills and debris.

"Shit! Sir, thats a VMLS, that thing has a cannon on it!"

We kept moving, more explosions following suite, "their trying to collapse the building on us! Barca get that vehicle now!"

"We can't sir, that thing is to damn fast!"

We kept running the building caving in, the wounded Xervian getting crushed in. I tuned into the channel the Valkyrie were on, "whoever is there, get one of those damn drones on that VMHLS. We'll deal with the rest of the enemy air-craft!"

Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"This is Commander Oltaris. Confirmed, two heavy assault drones inbound to your position, hold out a few minutes longer."
Things were getting worse fast.

OOC: didn't know what else to do
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

"Stay sharp, tellorians," I said, as we entered the structure. "We've got plenty of hostiles in here. No time to drop your guard. Keep an eye out for any consoles, we might get some data on where they're keeping valzaren prisoners."

My squad obeyed, following me through the building, as I kept my rifle raised and pointed forward.

And then suddenly...

I just barely threw my arm up in a block as a xerveian soldier whirled around the corner, knife flashing as he tried to stab me. His other three arms snapped forward to strike me in the gut, bypassing my shields and knocking the wind out of me.

Luckily, my armor prevented further harm. My own fist shot forward and connected with the xerveian's head, as I drew my own knife with my now free hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

After a few long minutes, the heavy assult drones arrived. Heading straight for the VMHLS.
The drones recieved orders directly from Valkyra station, looped through Hope.
The layed down heavy fire on it, distracting and hostiles in the immediate area as they tried to shoot the two drones down.
"Heavy troops, move in and cover the Rankores!"
The two heavies moved in, dropping anyone who got in the way of there goal.

Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

We sprinted through the half destroyed corridor, turning a quick left onto the field again. The VHMLS was occupied with the Drones the Valkyrie had sent in, and a line of Xervians were in a firefight with the two Valkyrie Heavy soldiers.

"Alright, squad get up behind the Xervians and choke them out, quickly! Merenius, once their dead take that cannon mounted on the transport and shoot down the aircraft."

We moved through the debris, everyone getting behind their target. I jumped onto higher positioned rock with a Xervian trooper laying down heavy fire. Taking out my thin steel wire, I wrapped it around the enemy's neck and pulled. He started to cough scrambling with his hands to take my hands off him, within seconds he suffocated and died.

The rest of my squad had done the same, relieving the heavy suppressive fire from oncoming friendly Valkyrie and Tellorians. Merenius quickly jumped onto the Xervian transport, manning the light-cannon on top of it; he target the remaining aircraft, firing and destroying it. The VHMLS had also been destroyed by the drones the Valkyrie leader had sent out.

"Sir, Soreh is in the building. We're awaiting orders. Over."

"Good, Barca head to the roof tops, cover any friendlies from up there," I turned to our Sniper team, "get up to Barca and his squad, your more useful with them, especially with that sniper."

"Aye, sir." Him and his spotter sprinted away towards the roof, I radioed the Valkyrie, "whoever is in charge meet us at my position, and hurry we've still got to complete other objectives!"

It was time to get a better look at these machines and their leader.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:33 pm

I lashed out at the xerveian's visor with my knife, but he moved his head back to avoid my slash. My squad couldn't fire, I was too close to the target. He slashed, and I settled for punching him, had, in the gut. As he wheezed and leaned forward, I planted the knife in his throat.

A little bit of yellow-green blood trickled out from where the knife was stuck in, and I pulled it out to release a flood of the stuff. The xerveian fell sideways, limp and dead.

"Squad, form up," I said, waving my knife to get the blood off. "We're moving out."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"Heavies, hold position. Everyone else fall back to my position."
Gareth and his squad pushed ahead to the Rankores position, the two heavy troops holding there ground and providing enough of a distraction for them to make it through easily.

Weapons down, Gareth's squad followed him as he approached the Rankores position.
"Commander Gareth Oltaris, First Recon and Commander of the Valkyrian Assault Cruiser Hope."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

The Valkyrie came closer, I looked down to greet them, "Company Officer Bargast of the 31st Hazard Light Infantry division, didn't think your kind were still around soldier."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

"An honest assumption, we've simply been in hiding. I wasn't aware the situation was bad enough for the Rankores to get involved."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:47 pm

"This is training for some of the new recruits that joined our company. The Xervians have always had hate against the Valzarens ever since the war. Just some payback."

My squad and I reloaded our equipment and the like before I turned to Gareth, "what brings you to this little moon?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm

"Intel spike... something isn't right about this. The Xervians are far more prepared then usual, coordinated teams. Heavy weapons. They mean business this time. We're the only team groundside at the moment, recon two was wiped out... unprepared."
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:42 pm

The intel, overall, was what I'd expected. The Xerveians were here for blood, for revenge. They were being led by a xerveian commander... and not much else.

Well, that was to be expected.

"Squad, let's move," I said, heading back out of the building.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:41 pm

"We just tore through the bulk of their forces, we have to move quick and find the Tellorians. They have a suspect in need of finding and interrogating." We all reloaded our guns, gunning own any remaining enemy forces, bodies littering the floor from the battle.

"We gotta have a talk yours and mine, you've got some explaining to do. For now though, we should probably get moving out now," me and my squad sprinted towards the location of the Tellorians, hoping to end this engagement quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 pm

"Very well, we'll follow your lead." Gareth and his troops fell in behind the Rankores as they pushed forward to the Tellorian's position. Resistance was light at most, mostly stragglers and the injured that have been left behind.

Gareth gathered what intel he could find, relaying it back to Valkyra Command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!   Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption: A Doorway Dark-Started!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2