Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Her innocence mad me feel guilty, really guilty. I didn't like going behind her back like I did.
"Yeah I give up" I said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm

"Well... our 'friend' Kingpin is having a 'party' tonight with a bunch of snobby rich people... its invitation only but I'm not going for punch and expensive sandwiches. As much as I hate to say it... I need you to stay here."

I reached into my jacket pocket, pulled out an 8 inch video screen and tossed it to him.

"Turn it on and tell me what you see."

OOC: You'll see yourself... I'll explain in my next post.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:58 pm

I looked into it, practically seeing my own refection.
"I see myself, what the hell is this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I looked over at Badger.
"Now you see Badger right?"
"Yeah."
I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or confused.

"Your seeing exactly what I see... you'll also hear everything but I haven't turned the audio transmitter on yet... oh you should see what I had done to my car! Its so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm

I didn't know how this was going to play out, guess I was going to have to wait and see.
"So are you gonna show me er what?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well actually I'll explain it first cause its pretty crazy... the Challenger can now technically drive itself! Isn't that awesome? By pressing this button on my key chain, I can 'call' the car to come pick me up or bring me weapons. There's a little GPS receiver inside the key chain, the car follows the signal until it reaches me and before you say 'Ashley that's a stupid idea because it'll just drive walls and stuff' it won't. By using these little sensors attached to all four corners of the car, it can detect solid objects and simply drive around. It can also detect which objects it safely drive through without damaging the car."

I gave him a minute to let it all sink in.

"Soo will you help me?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I stared at her for atlest 30 seconds, there were a million thoughts going through my mind at this point. I finally concluded that perhaps if I did this it would calm that guilty feeling in my gut.
"Fine," I said with a smile on my face, "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm

"Awesome! I'll be right back... I gotta get ready." and ran off to my room

*20 minutes later*
After 20 minutes of prep working I was finally ready.

I casually walked out of my room Ray and Badger were both talking... until they saw me.
There jaws practically hit the floor.

I didn't bother with any make-up except for some crimson red lipstick and a bit of eye liner.
The dress was the best part.
It was crimson red, strapless with black lace trimming the top and bottom and the bottom was cut at an angle that left my right leg from the knee down exposed.

"Well... what do ya think?"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 pm

"Wow....just...wow" was all I managed to say.
Ashley looked quite stunning, I was finding it hard to describe just how much I thought of of it. Just then I realized something.
"Hold on a sec, if we're going to this thing, the fuck am I supposed to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"Well... I was kinda hoping you'd stay here. The audio transmitter also allows you to talk to me... I won't be able to talk to you directly but you'll be to hear everything as well as see everything. I don't know alot about Kingpin or the company he keeps, that's why I picked you to do this... but if you insist on coming... I actually got you something to wear. Its a standard three piece tux... it should fit."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:46 pm

I let out a slight grin.
"Tell you what," I told her, "When we get there I'll ditch and scout out the exterior while you handle the inside, that way I won't cramp your style"
I walked over to the car, "Now about that tux?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm

"Its in my room... I would say don't touch anything but... their isn't much in there soo... I'll wait downstairs."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Ashley wasn't kidding when she said there wasn't much, the room was almost completely empty. There was smell to it though, a soothing smell. I saw the Tux laying on the bed, still in the plastic. I walked over to it and some tendrils whipped out of my arm and stuck to the suit. After they pretty much engulfed it I noticed more tendrils flowed over me and next thing I knew I was wearing the tuxedo.
"nice, didn't know it could do this" I said walking into the living room, "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:07 pm

I whistled.
"I had no idea you'd look that good in a tux... interesting. The 'party' is at some fancy new hotel or something... I think its already started but as you can tell *does a slow spin* I prefer to be fashionably late."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm

I smiled again, this was going to be fun.
"Well you can explain exactly what the plan is on our way there" I said moving towards the door, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 pm

We got down to the car.
"As you can see, it still looks like a classic american muscle car on the outside... but on the inside its all twenty first century technology... it also turns invisible. Now get in... I'd hate to miss anything."

We both got in.
I turned the key in the ignition and the car woke like bear that just got woken up half way through its hibernation... three car alarms went off.
I floored it, sending the nose up in the air before bringing it down to turn right.

"To be honest Ray... I actually don't have a plan... though I'm sure your not surprised. I just want to see the look on his face when he finds out I'm alive... then I'll probably turn over some tables and punch some snobby rich people."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:35 pm

"I never expected you to have a plan to be honest!" I shouted over the roar of the engine.
It didn't take long to get there at all, thankfully I had amazing grip. The car came to perfect stop right in front of the hotel. I looked up, the 50th floor was shining brightly, obviously the the party.
"Alright I'll take care of security and shit like that" I said getting out of the car, "You make some new friends, don't start the real party without me, oh and the guards look like they may need some...persuading if you catch my drift".
I jumped onto the wall, sticking instantly, transforming as I crawled up, leaving Ashley alone at the entrace.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:50 pm

I turned the audio receiver and brought the Challenger up to the main entrance.
"Great... valet parking."

A man in his mid twenties came around and opened my door.

"Good evening miss."
"I'm sure your good at your job but if I find one scratch on this car, I will personally make sure that your next job is cleaning the bathrooms at a McDonald's."
I got out and without a word the man got in and drove the Challenger around the corner.

"I'm gonna have soo much fun tonight."

While putting a stride into my step that made me look like I belonged here, I approached the front doors.

"Name?"
"Greene, Ashley Greene."
He scanned through what looked like a Black Berry.
"Sorry Miss Greene, your not on the list."
"Tell you what, you put me on that list and I'll be sure to tell your boss to give you twenty five percent raise okay."
I wasn't trying to 'seducing' or anything like that... my looks alone had that covered.
"My apologizes Miss Greene, enjoy your stay."
"Thank you I'm sure I will."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm

"Bye guys you two have fun!" I said as they left in the car.

Psh, rich people party, now time to have mine..

I whistled loudly, and waited about 30 seconds. Suddenly a huge amount of people came in, and a bunch of music started blasting.

"Now this is what I call a party!"

A lot of hot babes, beers, drinks, music, some other guys, more hot babes.

Everyone was dancin', making a mess around the apartment.

"Hey there baby." I said walking up to a bangin girl.

She looked up and laughed.

We started to dance, and then I moved in for a kiss. Then she slapped me, fortunately for me she then moved in and we had a nice frenchie.

"Oh shit! I'll be right back"

I gave her my number, winked at a couple women, high fived some guys, and then jumped to the roof. There was a helicopter there, and they came out with a my cigars.

I through them some of Ashley's money, and then I walked to the helicopter too.

"Thanks for the helicopter and cigars, theres a party down stairs your more than welcome." I said to the dealers.

Man, I always loved helicopters and planes.

I turned on the ignition, and then flew into the air.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm

I heard the small conversation through the audio reciever, didn't take Ashley that long to get in. I peered in through a window as a guard walked by, he was armed with very lthal weapons, Kingpin didn't want this party crashed. I reached through the window and grabbed the guard by the neck with a tentacle, strangling him as I pulled him out. I threw down 30 floors until he went splat!
"One down 30 to go" I whispered as I made my way around the place, keeping out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:16 pm

OOC: Don't forget to use the video screen when you get the chance.

The main lobby was rather bright.
The floors were white marble, fancy looking paintings on the wall, etc.
Not my kind of thing.

I followed an older couple through a set of crystal doors into what seemed like the grand ball room... and there's were snobby rich people... everywhere.

I made my way through the crowds of snobs and trophy wives until I was at the opposite end of the giant room.

Though he couldn't see me yet...
I had the sudden urge to rip his throat out as soon as he was in my line of sight...

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:29 pm

I switched to video when I had a moment and saw Ashley was staring at Mr. Wilson Fisk, alias, the Kingpin of Crime. I knew what she was thinking, even feeling.
"Hey remember to save the fun for me," I said,"I'm almost done with security out here, try to have some fun aleast"
I suddenly remembered the Kingpin's pretty bodyguard, I hoped Ashley could wait a while.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm

"I'll try" I thought to myself.

I began walking towards the table he was sitting at, the only guard I could see was a nineteen year old girl... but there was something about her that wasn't normal. Her beauty was as unnatural as mine.

"Who's your new toy Wilson?"

He seemed to recognize me instantly.
"Ashley? What a surprise! I was lead to believe you were dead."

"Yeah... I get that alot."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm

When she spoke her voice was cold... inhuman.

"My name is Aurora. I have heard many things about you Ashley, I hear you can be quite the little troublemaker."

I don't know who this bitch thinks she is... but she's really starting to piss me off.

"Yeah... I aim to misbehave."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:19 pm

I lunged at her... she saw it coming though.

As soon as I was within her reach, she grabbed both my arms and threw me towards the wall. Too bad I saw it coming.
Just as I was about to hit the wall head first, I spun my body around and hit the wall feet first instead. Within the same second, I pushed of the wall and flew back towards her. She didn't expect it that time.

With the speed and grace of a cheetah taking down its prey, I hit her mid-body and sent us both across the room... going through tables and knocking over snobby rich people like bowling pins.

She recovered quickly, throwing me off of her and into a table.

"I find your lack of skill... disappointing Aurora."

She answered my insult with a roundhouse kick to my left side, sending me into yet another table.
"Your quicker though... I'll give you that."

She came at me with another kick, which would have hit me directly in the right temple.
I instinctively blocked and countered with a kick of my own, hitting her in the left hip with a rather satisfying crack.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next