Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:20 pm

~Chloe~

"Its not going to work... nothing will... her 'life force' is dying... her spirit if you will."
I moved over to her side.
"I lost her once... I won't again... The only way to save her now would be to join my spirit to hers."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Ray felt his vision slipping, his mind barely clinging to consciousness as he felt himself being lifted onto a table. He didn't know what was happening anymore, just felt Ashley's pain and feared for her now that the symbiote's influence had faded.
"Badger...s-sorry..." He forced out, his blurry eyes looking around. His hand reached out for Ashley, searching for her. "Ashley, what's...? What's happening to her?"

Ray's mind was close to blacking out, and he felt true fear beginning to swell inside.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Badger moved over to Ray quickly, sedating him, "It's going to be fine man, you need some rest."

Ashley was back, but barely, they didn't know how long she would stay. Suddenly, he heard Chloe, and her proposal, Badger didn't know what to say to her.

He sighed, "It's been nice having you here Chloe, and I guess you'll be here around us all the time in some way," he nodded to her, before continuing to work on Ashley's condition.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

~Chloe~
I smiled.
"I'll miss you guys... and Ray, take care of her okay. I'll still be here... just won't be able to live her at all."
The entire room was quit now.
"Ashy... I'm sorry... but you have too much to live for now... I can't... let you die..."
Drifting up, I floated over her before slowly floating back down, my ghostly image sinking into my sisters body.

~Ashley~
My entire chest lifted up on its own, a wild rush of energy blasted through me.
Chloe... thank you...
With what little energy my body could manage, I blinked my eyes open. Squinting at the bright light above me.
"what... the hell...?" My voice was a hushed whisper, forcing the words out. My eyes darted around.
"ray... where... is he...?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

"He's fine; you on the other hand," Badger took another sedative, injecting it into Ashley's neck, "need a lot more time to rest."

Karov looked at him, scratching his head, "when did you become a doctor?"

"You get a lot of time to learn things when you've lived over hundred years."

-3 day time lapse-
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:38 pm

~Ashley~
When I finally woke up, I had no idea what time it was, the room was dark with a dim light on a table against the far wall.
A dull pain in my left arm from what I could feel was an IV. Grabbing it, I let out a soft gasp as I pulled it out.

After a few determined attempts, I managed to sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed.
Despite the lack of energy in my body, my eyes adjusted quickly to the surrounding darkness, darting around the room.

"What the hell happened...?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: 3 Days Later....   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:52 pm

~Ray~

I stared unblinkingly at the screen of the TV which had been rolled in from one of the other rooms. Recent news had snagged my attention the past couple days while Ashley was recovering, whom I'd been keeping an eye on since he I'd woken up a few hours after I had been put out the first time.
Having an alien symbiote refilling you with energy the moment it had recovered proved to be quite useful.

I had been watching the news for the past couple days, almost unable to believe what I was hearing. The idea of the government rounding up "Capes" if they reused to reveal their secret identities didn't really sit well with me, but then again it wasn't my problem to begin with. I had no interesting in becoming part of a super-powered civil war. Apparently there was some kind of exchange going down tonight at midnight, where SHIELD was either going to be taking names, or prisoners.
Suddenly my ears picked up the familiar voice, and I turned around see Ashley sitting up. A small smile spread across my face. "Hey there..."

I stood up from my stool, completely forgetting what I was listening to, and walked over to her before sitting down at the end of her bed.

"You took a nasty beating back there, Ash... But alls well for now"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:28 am

I smiled, a somewhat big stupid smile when he came over to me.
"Well... atleast I'm not dead..." I managed to slide over to him, wincing a little and half curling up against him.
"So... what did I miss?"

OOC: Wasn't sure what else to do. Hope its enough.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:07 am

I smiled back at her, slowly putting my around her as she curled up close to me.
"Yeah, can't have you dying on me again..." I teased, before looking back towards the television. The news was still on, with the headline Superhuman Registration at Midnight. I let out out a soft sigh. "Things are getting bad. Government's rushed a new law, the Superhuman Registration Act. Means everyone's gotta sign with the government as thier little pawns...or wind up in a maximum security prison."

I had an expressionless look on my face thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:15 am

"Yeah... already had that happen once..." Stung a little, even though he was just teasing.
I looked around, not really paying attention to anything and ended up catching the end of what Ray said.
"So... what are we gonna do then?"
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Badger walked around turning off any lights and the like. He made the place seem less inhabitable, before going towards the elevator.

"Karov, Steve, keep an eye out. I'm going to check on Ashley quickly, see if shes got any better."

He hit the code in before going down, the rooms were dark, only lit dimly. Badger had heard the television on and then Ashley and Ray talking. He slid past the door before walking into the recovery room, "for now, we're not going to do anything," he said in reply to Ashley.

Badger moved to her, greeting Ray on the way, "I'm just going to do a quick physical checkup, and then check your wounds."

After finishing the procedure, he looked at the both of them, "you two feeling a lot better now?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm

~Ashley~
I winced a little as Badger checked me over, the wounds were healed but the pain persisted, a dull burn.
"Well... better now... still hurts a bit but nothing I can't handle, so am I allowed to leave yet or what?"

~Violette~
"Why should I let you Zero? Who's to say you want try and-" "You honestly think I'm that stupid? No. Attacking him head on would be a waste anyways. There's someone else who I owe that satisfaction to anyways."
Vi nodded. "Be quick then, just make sure I never see you in this city again Zero."
He laughed as he pushed the injector into Lances neck. The technology behind the small device allowed it to only extract the serum content.
Once done, Zero left as soon as he arrived.

"Now, goodbye dear brother."
With one quick motion, the blades closed like a pair of scissors. Lances head fell to the ground, his body falling backwards as blood sprayed upward.
Wasting no time, she left. Leaving the chaotic scene for the authorities to deal with.
"Vi, my dear. I want you to locate Miss Greene for me. Don't confront her. Monitor her actions, she is indeed alive. The question is where."
"Understood father."
Vi vanished into the night.

-3 days later- (now in sync with everything else)
The world would soon be in the midst of a civil war unlike any it has seen before.
Vi had little luck thus far in finding Ashley, but it would only be a matter of time.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

I had been staring at the TV more intently then I had thought, not even noticing Badger enter until he was right in front of me. My mind had been drifting, taking in everything that had been going on for the past couple days. One thing I was certain of, it wasn't my fight to pick.

"It's not my fight, that's for damn sure..."

I turned to Badger, sitting up straighter. There was still a tinge of regret in my eyes; while I had managed to physically recover from the previous events, I was still shaken up a little by the loss of control.
"Good as I'll ever be," I said to him, my eyes drifting away slowly down towards Ashley. "Good as I'll ever be..."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Badger noticed the expressions on Ray, he knew what it was like to lose it, but not in that way. He patted Ray on the shoulder, before finalizing everything on Ashley.

"Well, even if it isn't your fight to pick it's best we all watch our backs. They'll still be rounding up people, even if it isn't our fight to pick."

Badger stopped momentarily, thinking on the subject, his mind galloping at the thought of this insane law being passed. He was strongly against it; it was a restriction and he was very much a man who wanted freedom of space. He sighed before turning to Ashley, "your healing factor is kicking in again, it's weak though. If you want, I could probably use something to make it recover faster. It was used on me when previous events had taken a toll on me when ya'll were gone."

He started packing all the tools back in place, "or you can just wait a little while, probably best anyway. I'm not entirely sure of how extent your abilities from the serum work."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"No... I'll let it go on its own, thanks though." I gave him a soft smile before attempting to stand for the first time. Attempting being the key word here.
As soon as my feet touched the ground, combined with the weight of my body, it took every ounce of strength I had to keep from falling over.
Extremely light headed with my vision blurring I quickly sat back down.
"Maybe... I'll just stay here awhile longer..." I said quietly before curling back up against Ray.

Sleep, true sleep, was starting to set in.
"Ni-night..." Giving Ray a weak, drowsy smile before giving in and falling asleep against him.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Badger looked at the both of them, snickering slightly before moving the TV a few feet away and turning it off.

"Let's leave this off until the time comes. We're going to have to keep low on this. Make sure we've got things ready just in case."

He sat down across from Ray, sliding his hand across his head, "so, while I was away what the hell happened man?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:52 pm

I smiled at Ashley as she drifted off, my arm keeping her held against me. I could tell she needed this rest, need a good long while to fully recover.
"Sleep well, Ash..." I whispered before turning my attention to badger.

"I got no intention of fighting unless I have to. The less of it, the better..." I said, my voice trailing off at the thought of me losing it again. That's what this was all about, after all; control. I Gently brushed my thumb over Ashley's shoulder, letting the vague memories all creep back into my head.

"I don't know, man... The memories...having two minds kinda messes with'em, y'know...? I just remember feeling angry...so very angry...angry and in pain" I paused for a moment, letting that sink in before continuing. "Got mixed up things I shouldn't have, and then I got into a fight with her..." I gently pulled Ashley's sleeping frame a little closer.
"I lost control...and I paid the price in blood... I got it back for a while, but then when we went back to that Warehouse...where Shade was...I got too much power too fast. I lost control again..."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:13 am

I nuzzled against him, smiling softly as I drifted into a deep sleep. Best I've had so far in a very long time.
I was happy... hurt and weak, but there wasn't anywhere else I'd rather be.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:19 am

"Chloe gave you that? I noticed when she left your body. Besides that sounds like quite the party you guys had," he said in a rather serious tone.

Badger got up starting to fix the place up, cleaning any dried up blood that got left behind, "I lost my adamantium and a huge chunk of my powers. Worst thing to happen so far, talk about painful."

He took the trash, throwing it into a storage room before turning again, "I've gotta find a better way now of using this new stuff. Especially just in case something terrible happens...I need to repay a few people back."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:13 am

I looked at him and chuckled. "Lost your adamantium, huh? Must be one hell of a story...best told with a good drink."

My gaze shifted back towards the blank screen of the television, my mind drifting towards the thoughts of registration. I was all about rights and freedoms, but would fighting the Government really be worth it? Captain America certainly thought so, at least from what the news said.

"I know the SRA is wrong and all...but do you think violence will solve anything?" I asked, almost a little to myself more than Badger. "It always seems to go south for me..."

I sighed, shaking my head slowly. "I won't do anything unless I gotta...but laying low seems like the smart thing to do."
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:21 am

"If you could learn to control that symbiote, things would go a lot smoother for you," Badger finished wiping off the blood stained areas before turning back to Ray, "no doubt there are a couple ways to do it, just gotta find the right one."

He took out a cold beer, breaking off the glasses and taking a sip, "I'd fought along Cap in World War II, great man, best leader around. I think he knows whats best. If the time comes, I'll be on his side."

Badger started to mess with the consoles and computers turning off anything unnecessary, "the best thing to do now though IS stay down. I've already got Karov and Steve...fixing up the place before they get down here. Your right though, for now we're just going to keep our heads in the water."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Nightmares, clawing at my mind like nails dragging down a chalkboard.
I held it in for as long as I could but it became too much for me to handle.
Nearly hitting Ray in the chin with the top of my head when I woke, a soft but sharp scream escaping my lips. Panting hard as I recovered from the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

I sure didn't need Badger telling me that control would help my situation. Finding one was easier said than done. Both times a I had to wrestle for control with the symbiote resulted in me ultimately ending up unconscious.

I was about to respond to Badger when I felt Ashley wake up suddenly in my arms, hearing a soft scream and a quick panting like like she just had a nightmare. I looked at her, concern flooding my face.

"Ashley?" I said softly, holding her a little closer. "Easy now... You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:39 am

I nodded softly. "Mhmm... just... just forgot what sleep can do to me... remember Zero said once that its a possible side effect but... I don't know..."
Looking around the room, almost anxiously. I tried to stand but again, my legs didn't want to work properly. Nearly falling over again.
"Damn it... little help Ray..." A slight embarrassed tone in my voice.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:54 am

I nodded and smiled back at her with a soft expression, standing up beside her. My arms went around her waist, hands holding hers to keep her held steady and assist her in walking.

"Where are off to, exactly?" I asked curiously.

In understood nightmares, I could see them myself whenever I slept. Only thing is they didn't feel like my nightmares, it was like I was seeing them through something else's point of view. I quickly blinked, pushing the darker thoughts down. It wasn't the time for them now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next