Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:38 pm

"And what is it he was about to do that bothers you so much Badger?"
Her voice was calm and clear, much like Ashley's but with a colder tone to it.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:41 pm

"To kill Ashley," her voice had the similar coo that Ashley did, probably a result from the experiment Kingpin had done.

"And, you seem to work for Kingpin, calling him Father and what not, so trust isn't a factor in this."
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"I can tell you right now that I don't plan to kill her, Father still has plans for her. This brute would rather see my sister dead. I plan otherwise."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:22 pm

The loud roar emitting from Chaos's jaws drowned out any other sound in the warehouse and even lingered sometime after the monstrous creature paused. It breathed heavily, white eyes glaring menacingly towards the human that had dared piss it off. It's sharp claws twitched with anxiety, anxiously awaiting to rip it's prey to shreds before feasting on the remains. It's tongue flicked out, as if it could taste it's prey's blood even now. It seemed to be waiting for it's foe to make the first move, like a snake waiting for it's prey to flinch before striking.

Despite the monster now seeming to be looking at him like he was the main course of dinner, Shade smirked under his mask. "Now, that's much better..." He teased, reaching back and pulling his sword out of the wall. He had to wonder himself whether or not he was insane, but decided on the "probably" answer for now. It was almost like this was all one big joke to him. "Good to see that pretty face again" He said jokingly before taking a step to the side, chuckling to himself as he was about to circle his opponent.

The towering beast's eyes caught the movement in an instant, and with a threatening hiss pounced it's prey. The distance between the two combatants was closed in a second, the large symbiote monster tackling Shade to the ground. The swordsman wasn't quite as cooperative, however, as he impaled both blades into Chaos's flesh as the two fell to the floor. There was a mixture of angry hisses and grunts as the monster felt it's alien flesh pierced by the blades. Pulling it's self off of Shade, the human took advantage of the situation and pulled his swords from the monster's flesh, slashing at it's abdomen before rolling away. "Heh. You'll have to do much better than that, my friend," Shade teased as he drew himself into a defensive stance once again.

"KILLLLL YOUUUUU!!!!" Chaos roared as the blades were pulled from his flesh, which sealed up and healed almost instantly. This manifestation of one man's anger and frustration amplified tenfold by a mutated alien organism breathed heavily, it's row of fangs barred threateningly. With another angry roar Chaos stomped his foot on the ground and held that pose, like it was waiting for something. For a moment Shade was confused as to what his opponent's plan was, and realized all too late what the immediate threat was. With an almost explosive quality the ground ruptured between Shade as Tendrils bursted from beneath, sending the human flying through the air. Chaos's assault hardly stopped there as tentacles shot out from the symbiote's shoulders before grabbing the still mid-air Shade and slamming him into the ground. A slight groan escaped the man as he felt himself hit the ground with a "THUD", looking up only to see Chaos pounce forward and pin him to the ground on his back. "You look good under this light, my friend" He said jokingly as the enraged symbiote tore into his flesh with his razor sharp claws, sending blood and guts all around the room.

Were it not for Shade's healing factor keeping all his torn up systems in check, he'd have died long ago. For now, however, he was stuck in an endless cycle of torturous pain and rapid healing; he was still laughing hysterically. Were it not for his partial adamantium skeleton, his body would've been completely dismembered a while ago. However, even as he was being ripped apart and ravaged Shade managed to reach back and grab some sort of syringe that was strapped to his utility belt. He grinned even through the intense pain, this was what he had been waiting for. "Time to take your meds, buddy..." He whispered before stabbing the needle deep into Chaos's neck. For a moment the creature hadn't even noticed until Shade pulled the trigger and injected the serum into the symbiote's system. With a pleased smirk under his mask, Shade let himself relax. He knew the serum wouldn't kick in instantly, now while Chaos was in such a violent state. He was just thankful of his good healing factor at this point.

"DIE!" The monster before tossing the half shredded human across the room and slamming it into the wall. Shade groaned as he felt pieces of his flesh splat against the wall, but nonetheless grinned at the symbiote beast. "No...can do, I'm afraid..." he whispered before chuckling quietly to himself.

Chaos stared at his almost butchered foe, breathing heavily as as rage and power bubbled inside it's very core. It seemed to be in a heavily feral state of mind, and would almost lash out at anything at this point until it was calmed or drained of energy. Either way, danger radiated from Chaos's body.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm

The dust settled in, bricks falling from both walls and ceiling. Badger, taken away from current events for some time, was confused and disgruntled at what was happening. He worried for his friends and he thought best to warn Ashley. He burst from the crumbling hole of the apartment, running full sprint, the wind blasting through his face as he whisked through the streets of New York.

New York was a fairly large place, and it wasn't for a few hours until Badger had finally gotten a scent. His ears twitched, the sound of a roar echoed in his head," Ray?" Badger jumped down a slope, deviating away from the main street, until he reached a worn down warehouse. He felt the tensions of the fight, the anger choking the air.

Jumping up towards a broken window, Badger crawled through the window gracefully before emerging out the other side; first thing he noticed was Chaos fighting the man that had encountered him in the city, Shade. His eyes panned around for Ashley, quickly catching her, "shit, shes unconscious. What the hell happened?" His vision swayed towards the Ray, in his symbiote form, the monstrous form seething with fury,
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

~Ashley~
It seemed pointless to try and pull out of the black, everything I tried seemed so useless.
Screaming, calling for help, even physical attempts didn't work.
Though very aware of what was going on I couldn't get back through, it was as if something was holding me in place... keeping me from getting back to Ray.

~Violette~
Badger left rather quickly, something seemed off about his sudden exit but now was not the time for distractions.
Though it seemed pointless, she cracked her neck. "You no longer have a purpose Lance."
He chuckled harshly, the last of his wounds healed now. "And your getting smeared all over these walls little sister." Without a moment of hesitation, Lance lunged at her. But it was his greatest advantage that would be his downfall. Violette dodged clean, Lance going head first through yet another wall.
"I'm afraid you'll have to be quicker then that big brother." As Lance recovered she made her move, lunging at him.
The two broke through an outer facing wall and fell to the street below. Vi kicked off of him, using his chest like a diving board, increasing his falling speed and giving her a chance to land safely.

Spectre's fall was broken by a parked taxi, completely crushing the vehicle and cracking the frame in half under his weight and momentum. Vi, as graceful as a ballerina, landed perfectly atop a light post.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Badger jumped down the ledge, quick to scurry towards Ashley. By the time he had reached her, Chaos' enemy was a shredded human body thrown across the room. The symbiote was furious, danger emanating from the purple form.

Badger took a gander at Ashley, checking for vitals. She was barely hanging on, he had to get her out before anything serious happened to her. he picked her up like a fireman would a victim, before jumping back onto the ledge, getting ready to make way back to base.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

~Ashley~
I was moving... someone carrying me...
Ray...? No... felt different... felt hurried... over the shoulder maybe...

Who was it? Why were they taking me? Where?
So many questions... but I couldn't ask them... can't... stuck in the black...
Just wanna see Ray again...
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Blood poured from the wounds Ashley had retained, her healing factor not working hard enough. Badger carefully put her down, examining the wounds that had been inflicted. She had a deep gash on her thigh and multiple more wounds inflicted from sword, "shit..."

Badger took any cloth he found, wrapping it around her multiple wounds. He tried to clean her up as best he could, carrying her once more towards Ghoul's.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Chaos whipped around as it saw Badger enter the building, the animal-like instinct inside the monster's mind kicking in against just as the racing adrenalin began to simmer. Now it was blazing hot again, and the creature looked furious. Memories came back again in flashes, images of it's last encounter with Badger. It remembered the violence, and with that it felt a rush of anger and anxiety.

"YOU! BAD-GER!" Chaos shouted as Badger picked up Ashley and fled. Whether it was taking Ashley or the predator side of the creature's brain kicking in seeing it's prey fleeing, Badger taking off had triggered it's fury. With a loud roar the monstrous symbiote leapt after his fleeing foe, bursting through the roof of the warehouse. Scanning the area quickly, it roared again for jumping with amazing speed in chase of it's prey.

As Badger moved with Ashley on his back, Chaos was hot on his trail. Hissing angrily, the creature's tendrils moved quite actively over his body, like angry snakes they lashed out and snared Badger's waist in their grasp. Not seeming to care at all of Badger's important patient, the symbiote yanked him backwards towards Chaos' closed fist.
"MINE!!" The monster roared, taking a step forward to take a large swing towards badger with his closed fist.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm

The hairs on Badger's neck stood up, Chaos was keeping pace with his. I have to get Ashley help, before she bleeds to death.

He had almost reached the compound, but a tendril extended simmering towards Badger. The snake-like form wrapped itself around his waist, pulling him upwards abruptly, Ashley sliding off his shoulder. Sweat beads dripped from Badger's temple, his instincts kicking in once more. As Chaos' fist extended outwards, Badger twisted in time, extending his arm to use his shield. The shield twisted outwards, fully immersed before the giant fist collided with it.

Using his fist as a base, Badger used his shield to push upward from it flipping over the monstrous symbiote and landing in his stance, just a few feet away from him.

"Ray, we don't have time for this, Ashley is going to die if we don't get her to safety!" Badger yelled, hoping to bring Ray to his senses; he didn't know what's been happening, but obviously the situation escalated once he'd left.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:19 pm

~Chloe~
"Ray, think of what's important to you."
Chloe let those words echo through Ray's mind as she tried desperately to pull back the power she'd put into him.
"Ashley needs help NOW Ray. She will die... and I don't know if she'll be able to get back again."

~Ashley~
Pain tore through me again... what the hell is going on? No movement... but I can hear everything...
Badger was carrying me? But why did I fall again... oh god... Ray... no... not now... damn it Chloe...

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Chaos' fist smashed against the unbreakable shield; the effects of the vibranium alloy absorbing the kinetic energy and shotting it back up the symbiote's arm. Had it not been for it's extreme resilience the force of the energy might have turned it's bones to dust, but instead seemed only to further anger the monster.

Chaos hissed angrily, slowly circling against his chosen prey. All the voices being directed towards the symbiotic creature may as well have fallen on deaf ears, for they seemed to be completely ineffective in taming the beast's mind. It's rage was burning hot, replacing the lost energy that it seemed to be being pulled back. There was no way the energy could possibly be drained fast enough at this point, not with these violent emotions still rupturing inside Chaos' mind. The more his prey fought back, the more violent and uncontrolled the creature was.

White, alien eyes glared at Badger; white fangs barred viciously as a distinct tongue flicked out to taste the air. With a loud roar, Chaos jumped straight up into the air and came back down, slamming his large fist down into the ground. Immedietly tendrils filled the large cracks created from the blow and made the ground split and shake, creating a fissure heading towards Badger as the tendrils moved under ground. As soon as they neared him they sprung up from the earth in the form of large spikes that threatened to impale him where they stood if he didn't move quick.

Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:58 am

The vibrations began, the steadiness becoming uneasy. The fissure in the ground erupted towards Badger, threatening to impale him multiple times. He put both his shields up in time to block the oncoming wave of onslaught, as they hit and deflected off the silver wall, shaking from the counter-shock. The rest of the tendrils, spewed from the sides, pushing Badger upwards. Two tendrils, both on the right side, impaled him through the shoulder and gut, twisting him away from the pressure point.

Badger rolled up, putting the shields away and ripping out his claws. Anxious he took one glance at Ashley, she was hurt bad.

"Chloe! If your there, I really need you right now, get Steve or Karov right now. Their hideout is close, hurry!"

Badger sprinted full speed, closing the distance almost immediately, claws extended out for deadly purpose. He wouldn't be able to out muscle the beast, going for pure fighting skill and striking power instead. The flurry to come would be deadly unless acted upon quickly.

Last edited by TombKing31 on Sat May 21, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:05 am

~Chloe~
"Ray... I'm sorry... whatever power you have left is your own... I'm leaving to help my sister."
There was a rush of spectral energy as she departed Ray's symbiote body, leaving him with whatever power he currently had flowing through him.

It didn't take long for her to find the hideout Badger mentioned. Making herself visible to them as she entered.
"Steve! Karov! Anybody home! We need your help!"

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Chaos gave a displeased hiss as it felt it's extra energy reserves be depleted, it's seemingly infinite strength now running on it's own reserves of rage and fury seemingly unmatched by any. Fire blazed in it's white, alien eyes and it's claws flexed with anticipation. It wanted to taste blood again.

The symbiote almost seemed to smirk as it's prey charged with his claws engaged, ready to fight like a true opponent. Excitement and anxiety flooded the creature’s body, mixed with a good sized dose of adrenalin. Chaos threw it’s head back and roared loudly, waiting until Badger drew close. Taking a step forward, he swung his fist back and followed through with a fierce uppercut, driving his fist into Badger's gut. Knocking Badger away from the blow, Chaos stood and extended his claws; growing razor sharp claws over two feet long. It seemed just about to pounce when it suddenly felt it’s self being grabbed from behind.
“Hey now, don’t tell me I didn’t get any goodie bags from our party earlier…” An all too familiar voice grunted.

Seemingly out of nowhere Shade appeared, now mostly regenerated save for the fabric of his clothes which seemed to barely hang on to his body. The only piece of clothing on his body that wasn’t ripped or torn on his body in some way was his mask, which still managed to hide his face entirely. Despite the obvious pain he was in from his healing of such violent injuries, he was grinning widely under his mask. “Didn’t think you’d need this extra dose, big-boy! Guess you were a bit more juiced than I had thought…” Shade said, actually possessing a serious tone in his voice. Smirking, he took out another syringe containing a glowing orange liquid and stuck the needle in the symbiote’s neck, injecting another dose of the strange serum.

Chaos hissed in pain and anger, obviously very affected by the strange serum as it coursed through it‘s body. It felt like it was freezing on the inside and burning up on the outside. Reaching behind it to grab onto the exhausted human on it’s back, the creature through Shade aside with vicious force, causing him to skid along the ground which would’ve made a normal person’s body snap in multiple places. Meanwhile Chaos dropped to one knee, panting loudly as the effects of the drugs seem to settle in. It wouldn’t be long now…
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Badger slid through the air, like a knife through butter, regaining composure in the air. He landed with a soft thud, looking up to notice Shade jumping onto the beastly creature, injecting an neon orange into Chaos. The beast hissed in a fit from the injection, grabbing Shade and throwing the already beaten up man away. There was no point in wasting time with him at the moment.

Badger appeared in from of Chaos in a jump, the symbiote on one knee seemingly trying to combat the effects of the drug. Taking up his shield, Badger smashed it into the side of Chaos' face, sending the huge beast to the side. Getting ready just in case, Badger was ready to finish it and help Ray and Ashley.

*Karov*

Karov ran out from the front door, quickly shaking off his lab coat and rolling up his sleeves to quickly gain ground towards Ashley. He had heard Chloe, and in time too, had he waited any longer and she would have slipped into death's grasp. He held her in his arms, taking a glance at the fight for only a mere second. Karov ran back inside to attend to Ashley's injuries in a safer environment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm

~Chloe~
"She's lost more blood then I care to admit Karov... whatever material is in Shade's sword is preventing her regeneration ability from working."

~Ashley~
I can barely feel anything now... dull tingles as the black pulls me deeper... colder and darker it gets... the less I'm able to fight... my own will getting weaker and weaker now...

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Chaos growled and hissed in pain as he felt Badger shield collide with his face, making it twist the side as the creature caught himself with his two hands. For a moment the symbiotic creature seemed dazed, his head swimming from the hit and the drugs that were now coursing powerfully through his system. He could feel his energy reserves quickly dwindling, his mind becoming numb. Something seemed to be forming inside, some kind of inner instinct. Whatever it was, good or bad, it seemed the serum was bring it closer and closer to the surface. Whatever it's effects were would come soon.

The blow to the head had managed to temporarily spike Chaos' rage, making the monstrous creature whip it's head to look at Badger. Hissing furiously he sent out a tendril from his wrist and the other end clutched Badger's ankle. Raising his body, Chaos jerked the tendril hard and yanked Badger into the air and away from him, his anger disappearing just as quickly as it had risen.

Almost looking confused and dazed, Chaos began to stumble his way towards the building where Ashley and Karov were. For the time being his intentions were unknown, but it was quite clear at this point that he wanted to get at something inside that building.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:13 am

As Badger was lifted into the air, he caught onto a lamp post and swung himself forward. Landing on the empty street like a cat, Badger looked at Chaos, wondering what had been injected into him. Chaos seemed hurt, bad, he stumbled solemnly towards where Ashley and Karov had one. Badger paced forward, moving only a few feet before stopping.

Badger had been reluctant, this didn't seem like Ray, he'd known the symbiote had become a problem in itself, but this was more than that. He raised both his arms getting ready to throw both vibranium shields right through the beast's head.

"No, this isn't right..."

He walked towards Ray, who wanted to go inside the building; he didn't want to fight...more like desire something more than just blood.

"Is it Ashley? What the hell is going through you right now?" Badger asked, thinking he'd get a reply. Instead his hand found the doorknob to the front door, opening it to the inside.

*Karov*

"These wounds are ridiculous, a stab to the gut, thigh, multiple lacerations."

The man rustled through medical tools, fixing up on the major wounds before stitching up the minor cuts. Something had made Ashley's healing factor nulled, forcing Karov to use medicinals normally used for fatal incidents.

"A second later, and you might have slipped..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:11 am

~Ashley~

Even in the black everything seemed to suddenly blur... spin... new pains rushed through me.
Different from the pain of injury... it felt like something was pulling my up now... slowly as pain gave way to a new burn.
So close to the edge only now to be plucked from the grasp of the darkness... true death... no secret realm, no spirit of a sister... just death.

Voices... more clear now... Karov? So that's where I was... but what about Ray? Where is he...?
I... I can't feel him...

~Violette~
Spectre recovered quickly, a fall like that barely phasing him.
Vi leapt down from her perch, landing gracefully and in slight crouch.
Spectre wasted no time, charging at her within seconds of landing. She side stepped and Spectre hit the pole, taking it down. He roared as he got up, now wielding the pole as a weapon.
"THIS ENDS NOW!"
Vi smirked as she readied herself. "Come get me then." Her voice was calm, no stress or signs of any other emotion, just a pure calculated calm.

Spectre charged at her again, this time swinging the pole. It was a slow, crude weapon. She dodged easily, side stepping and falling into a roll. He pulled back, roaring again as he swung.
"No more games Lance."
Vi pushed up off the ground, arching her back gracefully as she spun her body backwards, the pole striking the ground shortly after. Pulling off a full back flip, Vi landed perfectly on the edge of the pole.
"Too slow Lance."

As quickly as she landed, she sprinted along the pole, balance never an issue as she drew one of her swords and kicked off, spinning back into another back flip.
The entire sequence taking place in a matter of seconds, to quick even for Lance to comprehend.
Dazed as Vi landed on his shoulders, a few seconds pacing before the burn ripped through his chest, her blade meeting its target.

She jumped down, the pole falling from his hands as he fell to his knees, howling in pain and grabbing at the blade that had gone right through his body.
"Finish him Violette." The voice rang in her ear.
"Yes, father."
She drew her second sword, circling Lance as he tried reaching back to remove the blade stuck in him.

"I wouldn't bother with that brother." Just as she went to grab the sword, her mind flashed. Pain ripped through her head.
Fire... a burning house... two women fighting amongst the flames... one falls as the other watches... intense emotional pain tearing through the spectator as she watches the other burn... screams echoing through her head... betrayal... hatred... pain... burning through her.

Using what strength hadn't been taken by pain, Lance spun around and grabbed her.
"So close little sister... yet soo far." Yet through her dazed mind, she managed a slight chuckle.
"I'm just getting started." Her tone caused Lance to stumble.
"No... she's... your dead..."

Through Lance's confusion, Vi drove the blade into his chest.
Screaming and coughing up blood.
"Slow or quick brother."
When he didn't answer, she pulled both blades out and placed one at each side of his neck.

"Wait..." A low voice called from behind her.
Zero approached her, an empty injector in his hand.
"Those are my powers in his veins... I want them back."
Vi grinned. "Subject Zero, this is a surprise. Father has told me-" "I know your orders, you will fulfill them... I just want what's mine."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Chaos' head was swimming; the conflicting emotions in his brain spiraling out of control. One side of his mind was filled with the symbiote induced rage and violence, while the other half was the force trying to calm it. It seemed like a hopeless cause until that neon orange serum was injecting into the suit. The rage was numbed, allowing for Ray's consciousness to rise from the inner depths of his own mind. Chloe's energy had powered him up too much too fast, letting his own control over the symbiote slip. But now Chaos seemed to be in an intoxicated state, weakly stumbling forward as the opposite effect of Chloe's energy came from the serum; his energy was being depleted far faster than he could withstand.

Chaos stumbled forward, his body tensing only slightly when he felt Badger draw near. For a moment the primal side took over and a low hiss emitted from the creature's sharp teeth, but alas it had no excess energy to fight. As Badger opened the door Chaos merely walked forward silently as the the alien began to slowly dissolve away. Excess symbiote material began to fall onto the floor, like a purple and black gooey substance. He left a trail all the way to where Ashley was being kept, his mind following something that only it could sense.
"Ash-ley..." Chaos groaned, dropping to his knees only a few feet away from her. The Symbiote material finally pulled away from his face, revealing Ray's familiar face. He seemed exhausted and in pain, but very much normal as he panted hard. He felt his energy waning fast, and he didn't know how long he could remain conscious.

"Don't leave..." Ray forced out, clutching his sides as pain wracked at his mind and body.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

~Ashley~
It was like a surge of electricity... the voice ringing through my mind... his voice...
I grabbed onto the sound... like a rope it pulled my mind out of the black.
"r-ray..." My voice was weak, even to my own ears. With what little strength I managed to gather up I reached out to him. "not... l-lea..."
NO!! Everything went black again quickly. Panic around me... don't die... don't let me die...

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Badger stood watch, looking at the quite enveloping scene. The two had an incredible affection for each other, Ashley seemed to be barely hanging on through sheer will. It was Ray, most likely the only thing that kept her from crossing the fringe.

"Shes moving in and out, I don't know how long she'll live, her healing factor is completely shut," Karov kept trying to contain the grievous wounds that Ashley had sustained.

"Goddammit, Ray I'm sorry," Badger swiftly moved, picking the large man onto a table.

"Andrew she's going out," Karov backed away as Badger moved in, picking Ashley up and placing her on a cushioned table next to Ray.

"Give me the Penicillin and Epinephrine 1. mg, shes flat lining!" Karov grabbed the injection throwing them towards Badger. He injected the necessary doses of penicillin, especially into the wounds that were having trouble closing.

"We need that vita-ray treatment you gave me," Karov once again supplied the machine as Badger applied it to the dying woman. He took the epinephrine clutching it in his hand.

"Ashley, I don't know if you can hear me, but if your still there, this is going to hurt. Karov hold her head."

Badger grabbed the pure shot of adrenaline, a killing dosage for a regular human, raising his hand into the air. He let out a gasp of air, before plunging the long needle into Ashley's heart.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:22 am

~Ashley~
Hurt? What? FUCK!!!
More electricity, white hot this time. I could feel my entire body stiffen and tense up against my will.
It pulled me out but just barely... my heart was so weak...
What the hell were they doing to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next