Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marvel: Civil War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Chloe picked up Ray's "spiritual" signature... whatever the fuck that is.

It led me to a warehouse, armed guards at every entrance, snipers on the roof.
This is my idea of a night out on the town.

I unhooked my sniper from my back, bringing the scope up to my right eye and checked the distances on the snipers.

"Huh farthest target is... seven-hundred meters."
I set the rifle down on the ground and pulled my eagle out, brought it to bare and fired off four quick shots... each hitting there targets.

"Perfect... now I disappear."
Placing the sniper in the trunk of the Challenger, I pulled out the Katana.

"Good time for a field test."
I pulled it out of the sheath and activated my invisibility and ran full speed towards the closest set of doors.

I jumped into the air, half-spin and half back-flip and landed in front of the two guards.
They looked around cautiously and I reappeared. They jumped back in shock, there expressions were frozen on there faces as I cut there heads off.
The action made me feel good, like a drug. Everything seemed to fade out slightly as a new surge of energy flowed through my body.

I kicked the door in... it flew off its hinges and hit another guard before it fell to the floor.
Re-activating my invisibility, I scanned the area... the interior was lightly guarded so I didn't bother wasting my time with theatrics. I approached a guard and was about to snap his neck when I heard a scream.
"Ray."
The guard quickly turned around, the butt of his shotgun hitting me in the ribs.
Within the same second, I countered a roundhouse kick to his right temple... I felt the side of his skull crack with the impact and he fell limply to the floor.

I started searching the rooms... it didn't take long to find the right one.
The door was open... Ray was tied up with chains... they were torturing him.
There was another man in the room... his back was turned away from Ray.
I slipped into the room and went around behind Ray.

"Ray." I whispered into his ear.

I finally posted,consider this my Christmas present to you Hybrid.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm

There were a thousand things buzzing in my head when a faint echo silenced them in an instant, my name. I slowly opened my eyes, I was almost blinded by a nearby light. I heard my name again as a whisper, and reality flooded back in.
"Ashley, hi" I said weakly.
I tried to turn my head but it was too difficult, I didn't it in me at the moment. I looked ahead and focused on the man that did this to me, he was studying something on a table. I felt something again, it was some reserves of strength I had saved for whatever reason. I pulled on the chains and an electrical current once again held me back but I kept pulling. Then the strangest thing happened.
There was a spike in the current as it was suddenly cut off for a moment and I pulled with all my might. The chains strained and then snapped. I stood there for a moment, dazed and confused. In the corner of my eye I spotted movment and I saw the good doctor making his way towards the door. I flared with rage and then lunged at him.
I grapped by the neck and punched him three times in the ribs, cracking several. I grabbed his neck and threw him into a bunch of glasses and beakers. Suddenly the guards piled in and I turned to them. Everything seemed to be in slow-motion, I saw a guard's finger twitch on his gun's trigger so I grabbed his wrist as he fired. I aimed his arm at two other guards making the weapon shoot both in the chest. I ripped the guy's hand from the wrist with the weapon from it and used to to shoot three more targets before the magazine was empty. As the last guard got close I flipped the gun in my hand so that I was hold the barrel and smashed the but of it into the guard's face.
I stood for a moment, taking in what had happened and realizing just how tired I was. I tried using a wall for support but I fell against it instead and dropped to the floor. Everything got extremely fuzzy and I blacked out, the faint smell of roses in the background.

(I guess this is Merry Christmas to myself)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:45 pm

OOC: I smell like roses?

I was leaning against the wall watching the entire thing unfold.
The last guard fell to the ground and Ray suddenly lost his balance.
He put his right hand up against the wall for support but it was too late. Whatever energy he had saved for that moment was gone.

He began to fall and caught him before he hit the ground. This put me in a rather awkward position.
When I jumped forward to catch him he was facing me when I caught him mid-fall, the side of his face came to rest against my chest.
"Great..."

I looked down at him... his expression was relaxed... all the stress and pain released from him in the same second he began to fall.

I got him half on my back and carried him out to the door I used to enter, something crossed my mind. Something that Chloe had said, something about focusing my invisibility field, projecting it.

I concentrated my powers and released them and I knew in that instant that it worked.
Pushing the door open with my right foot, I casually walked across the shipping to where I parked the Challenger, pressing the button on my bracelet, it reappeared.
I pulled my invisibility back in and opened the passenger door.

I flipped the radio on.
Saved by Strangers - Die Mannequin
It was a two hour drive back to Chloe's house.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm

I was having the dream again, the one on the beach. I watched the two teanagers play around and I laughed with them, then everything went dark again and the girl screamed and the gun fired.
I woke up right after.
I was staring at the cieling, I looked around and realized I was in Chloe's house laying on a couch. I tried to sit up but everything felt like it was on fire. I looked at my arms and saw that they're were looked like cracked mud, normally I healed fast but these scars were deep, and would take time to fully heal. The symbiote had also bonded with me sometime during my escape, probably what boosted my energy in that short moment. My thoughts ceased however when I heard footsteps coming from one of the halls.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm

"Well... look who's back amongst the living. Did you enjoy your 'pillow' or should I fluff it for you?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:27 pm

I looked up at Ashley, a little confused by her question.
"Only if your offering" I said and trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well then nevermind... you were unconcious soo you wouldn't know."
I smiled slightly.
"Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well, Yesterday I was Electrocuted, drugged, and tortured, and now I have what feels like the worst hangover in human history, but still better than yestersay"
I sat up, ignoring the pain that surged everywhere.
"What happened yesterday? Atleast from where you came in my memory's a little fuzzy"
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:54 pm

"Well... you were gone for awhile and... I... started to get worried. With Chloe's help I was able to find the warehouse where you were being tortured. I snuck in after decapitating two guards with my katana and found you hanging from the ceiling. You broke yourself free and kicked a bunch of ass and then passed out. I caught you before you hit the ground but..."
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Things were alittle clearer now, atleast from the moment Ashley appeared and on.
"Yeah I think this thing here," I said as tendrils wrapped around my hand forming claws, "had somethings to with that"
The tendrils retracted back and I leaned forward so I was resting on my arms on my knees. Ashley turned and was about to walk away when I called her.
"Ashley, Thanks" I said.
She smiled and left to go do what she was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

"Chloe's always around but I'll be outside if you need me."

I went out the back door and walked across the large backyard to where a barn sat out in the open landscape.

I went inside and started washing the Challenger.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:09 pm

As much as It hurt I had to move around. I got up and walked around the house. I wasn't the kind of person to examin houses but I had to admit it was a nice looking place. I walked up a set of stairs and walked out onto a balcony. It was amazing how warm the air felt. I jumped off the balcony and walked outside on the grass in my bare feet, then relaxing under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 pm

I finished washing and waxxing the Challenger, instead of drying it I decided to take advantage of the clear sunny day.

I got in and started it, the roar of the engine shattering the windows in the barn.

OOC: Make note of that when you post.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 pm

I drifted off to sleep at one point while I was laying in the grass. There was a blast of sound I heard windows breaking somewhere. I started running and jumped a good distances towards the source of the sound. I looked at the barn with Ashley in the challenger. I walked over and leaned on the the door.
"You know! my idea of relaxing in the sun is not going deaf by this monster-of-a-car!" I shouted trying get my voice loud enough to hear above the roar of the engine.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 pm

"You know you don't have to yell right?"
I pointed at my left ear.
"Heightened hearing remember?"

I laughed and gently pushed him away from the car before putting it in reverse and back out of the garage.

The sun was high in the sky... a perfect day.

"Ashley what the hell was that?"
Chloe was standing in front of Challenger with her arms crossed.

"Just a couple windows... nothing serious."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Meanwhile

During the aftermath of the previous night's events, Dr. Tom Squall lay unconscious from being thrown into a metal shelf used to hold his many experiments. When he awoke a few hours later the prisoner had already escaped and he was alone in the laboratory.... or so he thought. As he lay motionless he heard the sound of a glass cylinder smashing on the floor. An orange and black thing emerged from the shattered glass, hungry. It slithered towards the confused doctor and when it reached him anyone who was in the area heard screams of intense pain from inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am

OOC: I have an idea but I need to know if you have anything planned first.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm

OCC: Not at this point in time
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 am

OOC: Ok I'll start it later today... its gonna be a little lengthy.
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 am

OCC: Good, I'm bored over here
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Without a word, she walked or floated rather, back to the house.

As I got out the Challenger, my vision suddenly blurred before going dark... it wasn't like my eyes were closed, it was different.
I looked at Ray, his body was glowing blue as was the Challenger.

I could here Ray's voice, but it sounded like he was miles away.
Looking around, I saw something glowing to the left of the barn near a tree.
Without a word I walked towards the tree and soon found that it wasn't near the tree, it was the tree.

There was a door inside the tree that wasn't there before... I heard Ray walk up behind me as I opened the small door.

Inside was a wooden box that looked like it was from a different time period.
It was dark oak and had gold trimming decorating its edges.

OOC: I'll let you post a reaction before I continue.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I walked behind Ashley as she moved towards a tree. She stopped in front, and looked a little confused. Then to my surprise she opened up part of it like a door. "What the-" I cut my self off as she picked a rather strange looking box.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am

The box had a trident on the top, all black and trimmed in gold.

My vision returned to normal as I ran my fingers across it.
"I'm just as confused as you are."

I placed the box on a table near the tree.
"Should I open it?"
"I don't see why not."

I hesitated for a few seconds before unlatching the two black leather buckles that kept the box closed.
Inside, resting on a red velvet cushion was a long and heavy looking glove.
The same trident was on the top of the extended section of the wrist, and the glove itself was leather with gold trimmed knuckles.
"Wow." Was all I could say.
I picked it up and out of pure curiosity... I put it on.

Upon flexing my wrist upward, on blade shot out from under the wrist.
About a foot in length, the blade was polished to a mirror finish and had the same trident on it but this time it was polished gold.

I was speechless... was I meant to find this?

Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 Pic_assassinscreed_art_16

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 pm

OOC: So why did you cut and paste from assassins creed?
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:22 am

OOC: As I said before, its not a direct cut and paste. The only thing that is directly taken from AC is the Eagle Vision.
Ashley is an assassin already so it works easily. The design for the wrist blade is different from AC though. More like the picture but slightly more modern looking and the blade itself is twin tipped. I'm working in some backstory for Ashley, it will explain why her parents were killed... but you'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Civil War   Marvel: Civil War - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Civil War
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next