Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUYS GOOD NEWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: GUYS GOOD NEWS   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:35 am

HALO: REACH CAMPAIGN IS GOING TO FUCKING SUCK. BUNGIE JSUT RUINED MY FAVORITE ASPECT OF HALO: REACH....BRUTES. CONGRATS BUNGIE YOu'VE JUST HIT ROCK BOTTOM YOU FUCKING SCUMS.

Don't believe me? look at these brutes: https://2img.net/h/i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy350/Holsey84/Picture44.png

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Frank
Watcher
Watcher
Frank

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: WTF?   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 pm

They look like a inflated human mixed with a seal......or a retarded looking locust - now thats saying somthing.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas
PoPo
Nicholas

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Wow............   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:14 pm

That might just be one of the biggest fails i've ever seen dude does the chieftain looks like a retarded cat and the other brutes.......just wow i can't take that seriously lol Tomb in full agreement they better change that.
Back to top Go down
Matthaios
Admin
Matthaios

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS GOOD NEWS   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Some of the parts of the brutes look extreamly low res, I wouldn't be surprised if part of the textures was stand in stuff. They did the same thing with the ship noble 6 flys into space, take a closer look at it, it looks half finished. I'm thinking these brutes have yet to see some nice shiny paint, and you would be surprised what a good coat of paint can do.

EDIT: For anyone that didn't watch E3 live, Kat is voiced by a russian, and sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS GOOD NEWS   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

What the fuck is that!
That is a good point though Leke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUYS GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUYS GOOD NEWS   GUYS GOOD NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS GOOD NEWS
Page 1 of 1