Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to DVS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Watcher
Watcher
Frank

Welcome to DVS! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DVS!   Welcome to DVS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey,

Divnoid Studios forum is open so all of the staff and anyone who wants to be in our community can join in on the fun.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Welcome to DVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DVS!   Welcome to DVS! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm

I was thinking... instead of copying everything from Reloaded to Divnoid, why not link everything back to Reloaded instead... making Reloaded our "Archives"?

For example, the first post in an rp on Divnoid would have a link in it. That link would take you to the rp on Reloaded... this would not apply to brand new RP's, just those that are being continued on this forum. Examples: Corruption, the second Halo RP, Red Faction, AvP and Biohazard:Genesis(though Genesis would be easy to copy because its still on its first page)

This would save us hours of Copy and Pasting the longer stuff from Reloaded to Divnoid.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

Welcome to DVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DVS!   Welcome to DVS! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Alice wrote:
I was thinking... instead of copying everything from Reloaded to Divnoid, why not link everything back to Reloaded instead... making Reloaded our "Archives"?

For example, the first post in an rp on Divnoid would have a link in it. That link would take you to the rp on Reloaded... this would not apply to brand new RP's, just those that are being continued on this forum. Examples: Corruption, the second Halo RP, Red Faction, AvP and Biohazard:Genesis(though Genesis would be easy to copy because its still on its first page)

This would save us hours of Copy and Pasting the longer stuff from Reloaded to Divnoid.

We'll see, idk it's complicated if we did that.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Welcome to DVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DVS!   Welcome to DVS! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Not really, but whatever. I transfered Bio. Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to DVS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DVS!   Welcome to DVS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to DVS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: