HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 pm

I stood up, examining the new us. It was strange to think of me as us again. i knew it was time to go. I was just about to leave when some more guards came in.

"Oh no" one said.
"We gave a problem symbiote has been released request assis-" He said before we grabbed his neck.
"You can tell Kingpin we'll be coming for him soon, for what he did to us" We said.

I threw him to the side, the other guard backed away as we walked past. I walked through the hallways, daring any guards to try and stop us. None tried to challenge us, I made it outside without a problem.

Now that I had my power back I was going to return to Black Widow. I had a few questions for Eddie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 pm

I jumped on my glider and flew outta there. I had finished the symbiotes in this part of the city.
I started humming the spider-man theme song, just because the symbiotes weren't enough to entertain me.
I flew ahead, and what I saw ahead was what seemed like a base, it was far, but that wasn't what interested me. It was the symbiote below, it was a different symbiote. I flew down, looking at it from a distance.
I started laughing, I noticed it was going in the direction I was, towards the base.
"Ooooo, another symbiote friend, looky looky, haha!" I laughed, "Maybe you'll be more fun, but first let's go see all of your buddies, " I looked at him again, and cried with joy. "It's Venom, but different! More fun for me!" I grinned mockingly and flew upwards looking down at him.
I looked at the base, which looked like it was in trouble.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

OOC: I'm reposting this one.
LOL POST NUMBER 666

A tendril shot out of her room... with her back to the open door... she didn't know the symbiote was there... until it was to late.

The tendril pierced through her body.

"CHLOE!!!!"

The tendril pulled out... her body fell to the floor.

I felt a surge of pure rage as it exploded through my body.

I launched myself forward through the wall... my fist met the symbiotes head, went clean through and stopped once it met the wall.
I felt the bones in my hand break as it hit the wall... I didn't care.
Pulling my hand from the hole in the wall, I spun around with impossible speed...

Chloe's body was on the ground... motionless...

They would all die... even if the price paid was my own life.

I didn't bother using my guns... I killed every single one with my hands.
Punches piercing there bodies... bits of symbiote flying in every direction.
I couldn't begin to imagine what this would look like to someone watching.

I killed every single one.

As soon as the last one fell, I was down at Chloe's side... I pulled her up so I could get pressure on her injury.

"God damn it.... Chloe... why."
"Guess I screwed up, eh sis?"
"Don't leave me... not now... please Chloe... don't die."
My voice was choked up... tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Ashy?"
"Ye...yeah."
"Please stop crying... just know that... I'll be with you... always..."

She died... in my arms.
I stayed there at her side crying over her body...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:46 pm

I got to the base, it looked like a mess. There was a symbiote trying to crawl by me and I stomped on it's head. I wondered what that guy flying above me was making of this, I heard him laughing from here.

I carefully stepped in, I didn't want to startle anyone. I looked around, there were dead symbiotes and SHIELD Agents everywhere. I hoped Ashley and Chloe were atleast ok.

I made my way towards Ashley, I had picked up on her scent. I turned the corner and saw Ashley kneeling on the floor, Chloe in her arms. I got closer and Ashley noticed me.

She must've not reconized me because she got up and attacked me. She punched forward and I moved my head just in time. She kicked me in the chest, kicking me in the chin as she did a backflip off. She jumped forward again and I grabbed her and slammed her into the wall. With my arm pressed against her neck I tried talking to her.

"Ashley stop!" We said, the symbiote suit retracted away from my head so she could see my face.

When she saw me she calmed down a bit, I released her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Badger:

I ran through the forest, looking around smelling for Stryker, and then I got this sense, this feeling, a dead one.
"Dammit...." bad things must have happened, I was just hoping.
"I hope Ghoul gets there, he'll definately help, if he isn't in his insanity mode..."
I kept running through the forest, heading towards Canada.

Ghoul:
I flew through the air, looking at the bottom. I started to turn sane now, getting control over my personality.
"I guess thats better, haha!" I said. I looked at the girl, and then she lashed out at the new Venom. I didn't want to intervene, it wouldn't be nice. I guess she didn't recognize them...hmm I wonder how they would feel if I bombed 'em to smitherenes? Whatever, I can always try that later.
I lowered my glider towards them. Snickering, I guess I shouldn't bother, them, or kill them, unless this was the place Badger told me about?
Whatever, he said to take out symbiotes. I heard a crash, and more symbiotes started comnig through.
"You ladies just keep talking I will handle these fellas, it's play time boooys!!!" I did a backflip with my glider, and then using the momentum launched my glider and the symbiotes, cutting up instantly 6 of them. I got on foot and used my grenades, making all of them explode. A berserker came out of no where, and tackled me. I recovered and jumped up, landing on his shoulders. I started to pummel him to the ground with my fists, then picking him up and throwing him at the other symbiotes. Then a horde came, a shitload of them. I called in my glider, and it got low to the symbiotes and started bruning the whole places, making them melt into goo. I cackled with laughter finishing off the symbiotes in this area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I realized it was him now... but that didn't stop me from yelling at him.
"What the fuck took you so god damn long!"
The tears were starting again.
I approached him again, he backed off a bit.
"Why weren't you here. What was so fucking important that you... you..."
I started hitting him on the chest with my hands, not nearly as hard as should have.

I could get the words to come out, they started running together until they made no sense at all... my hands started hitting him at a slower rate, getting weaker with each strike until I couldn't hit him any more.

I fell against him... with my face against his chest and started crying.

He put his arm around me... letting the tears flow without saying a word.

OOC: I might start working on a new character... possibly a villain to fight Ashley near the end... I haven't decided yet though.

On an unrelated note... Ashley's theme is This Fire by KillswitchEngage

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jun 10 2009, 02:18 PM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I didn't how to respond to what just happened. I saw Chloe laying there motionless on the ground. here Ashley was, crying on me and all I could do was stand there.

OCC: I'll wait for Alice to continue

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

I could feel his emotions... doubt... confusion... fear.
"She's dead." was all I could say.

OOC: She can feel the emotions of others. The death of her sister has caused a new change in her emotional traits.
This is a fairly useless ability, it can't do anything in combat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Another one fell to the ground, "Lord and I thought your defenses were better than this!!" I spun around cutting through ten more symbiotes. I noticed the dead soldiers everywhere, but still...one would think that a military base such as this one could handle itself in any attack. "In here Raptor!" yelled Black Widow as she pointed to a door. I kicked it open ready to fight more, but all I saw was Chloe's body on the floor, Ashely sobbing against this new symbiote I hadn't seen yet...or have I? "Oh no..." I whispered. I hadn't known Chloe at all, but a death is still a sad one.

My ears picked up something...huge...an army perhaps?? Or a monster. Something was coming and us being slowed down will kill us. I rushed to Chloe and picked her body up, with respect of course. "Sorry amigos, but we have to give this one a proper burial. However, if w-" Ashely came flying at me ready to punch me. I dodged easily and put my foot on her back so that she was stopped. "I understand that you lost someone very dear to you and this isn't getting any better, but something is coming and we have to get out of here. Give her a proper burial and regroup!" The group looked at me silently, some seething with anger no doubt. At me, a foreigner in the group. "Please, trust me! We ha-" But it was too late, the wall before us exploded and thousands of symbiotes popped through yelling. I could also hear the damned Compies yelping about. "Shit!! Come on!" I coudln't fight with Chloe at hand so I motioned everyone to run with me through the other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

I pulled out both Eagles and started shooting, when the clips were empty I didn't bother reloading.
I holstered them and launched myself towards the largest group.
I was just about to hit the first one when something grabbed me by the waist and started pulling me away from my targets.
That something was Ray.
"Ray let go of me now!"
He didn't answer... I knew why he was pulling me away but wanted to kill... every single last one.

He pulled me back to him and before knew what was happening... I was under his arm like a football, and he was running for the touchdown... which meant protecting me from myself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

We were all running, the endless wave of symbiotes behind us. I was finding it difficult to run with Ashley struggling in my arm.

"Let me go!" She screamed, "I'm gonna kill every last one of them!"
"You will have your revenge but not today, today we live to fight another day" We said, "There's no point of you dying too Ashley"

As we were running through doors I would smash the wall, collasping it. it would atleast slow them down. They seemed to be crawling in from everywhere. We ran into a large room and Black Widow punched a switch and two thick doors shut. Black widow was already talking with a soldier.

"Is everyone evacuated?" she asked.
"Yes we are the last ones" He said.
"Is the bomb set?"
"The bomb is set and ready to-" The soldier said before he got some sort of message in his helmet. I could tell from the emotions he was radiating something was wrong.

"Commander" He said.
"What is it?" Widow asked.
"The symbiotes smashed the signal line, we cant arm it" He told her.
"So get some to manually arm it" she told him.
"That section is overrun by symbiotes, we cant get anyone in there" He told her.

Black Widow swore, I knew what I had to do.

"We'll go" we said.

Everyone looked at me like i was crazy.

"Do you know how to arm it?" Black Widow.
"We're certain it's the big red button" We said.
"How do you plan on escaping?"
"We'll bust our way out"
"Fine"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I gently put Chloe down and went next to the symbiote and put my hand on his shoulder, "You sure? You don't have to be the only one. I might not know you, but I've been sitting around here doing nothing. I'll join with you...these things are nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I cackled with laughter,
"Not without me Venom, me boy! haha!" I laughed slowly glidng towards the path.
Everyone looked at me and I grinned, the names Ghoul Goblin haha! Badger sent me, that old cook, he's doing somthing right now and won't be back for a lon time, so for now and ever..."
I took out a bag of a bombs holding it up, and held up my right hand, it started to glow.
"We must give all these treats to all the good little boys and girls haha!" everyone looked serious.
"Badger woulda liked that joke..."
I flew to where we were supposed o go, "let's go let's go have some fun fun fun!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm

"This just keeps getting crazier and crazier..." I sighed and jumped towards Ghoul, following him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:58 pm

I pulled out my Eagles and replaced the clips.
"We should split up then... I'll go with... Venom, you go the Ghoul Goblin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

I laughed, "We can just stick together it's a one way trip haha!" I took out a bag of pumpkin bombs, and threw them at the door, making a massive explosion. The symbiotes behind it flew backwards, exploding into goo.
The roof, seemed to get smaller when I looked at him, so I got off my glider. When they charged at me, I tooker my right hand, and pointed at 2 of them. A beam of of electricity, which is at about 800-1000 volts, shot out of my finger, hitting them both. They started shaking with all the electricity, and finally fell to the ground melting. I looked back and started firing at them, making their bodies fry.
I kept laughing and charged in. A symbiote jumped towards me, but I kicked it out of the way dodging another one. I took out a bomb and threw it at a group of them making them explode. I jumped and my glider went under me, slicing a couple more symbiotes. "Fun fun fun!! haha!" A berserker bursted through sending a couple tendrils at me, I grabbed it and pulled it in, smashing it in the face. I started to rip it apart with my slightly clawed hands. I managed to make a hole in it and than I planted a bomb in it. It then slashed at my face and punched me, but whatever it hurt, plus it was funny so I picked it up and tossed it at a group of symbiotes and then it exploded.
"Fireworks!! I am having all the fun, whatever, I am left with Gobbie glory haha!" I kept fighting on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:03 pm

I disappeared and ran through the symbiotes with ease, smashing through them with my hands.

I didn't bother getting tactical... I just let my instincts control me. Killing anything that was a threat to any of us.

"What are you doing Ashy?"
I froze... a symbiote landed a punch on me, sending me in to a wall.
"Chloe?" I didn't say it out loud, but I knew Ray would be able to hear it.
I must be going crazy now.
"Don't worry... your not going crazy, not unless you want to that is."
I couldn't find my voice to answer.
"Yes its me... but I can't explain how... my spirit detached from body right before I died... its a lot stranger than you think."
"How did you get in my head?"
"I don't know."
I figured she knew what I was thinking because she answered before I could ask.
"I might be able to but I haven't tried anything yet... go over near that dead soldier."
I took out the symbiote that punched and went over to the body on the ground... it started moving.
"Even in death I'm still useful... nice."
The body stood up for a second, but fell back down.
"What happened?"
"I released him."
"Oh... well keep it down up there... I need to concentrate."
I said this a little louder than I wanted to... Ray looked over at me... probably thought I was going crazy or something.

OOC: No one knows that Chloe's spirit is in Ashley. They just think that she has found the strength to move on... and that she might be going crazy because she's talking to herself now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 pm

((OOC: Lol, nice, but before I post again keep in mind, Ghoul is full of insanity so he won't really be surprised or scared at the least. In fact he won't be surprised at anything, he's just insane sometimes lol so make don't expect him to be surprised, and make sure you don't pos making him surprised lol))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC: Interesting idea though right? Having the spirit/soul of the chick who can raise the dead go inside her sister's body... Chloe can actually take control of Ashleys body... full control as in movement, speach, etc. Kinda like having 2 people living in 1 body.

This post has been edited by ProjectAlice on Jun 15 2009, 12:54 PM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

I pounced on the nearest symbiote, biting part of it's head off. I grabbed another one and ripped it into two pieces. I whipped out a tentacle and knocked 5 symbiotes back. I heard Ashley talking to someone, when I looked back I saw her talking to herself.
"Great" I thought, "Now she's as insane as the Ghoul Gob-"

"AND BOOM GOES THE SYMBIOTE HAHA!!!" yelled Goblin.

"Nevermind" I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm

I took out some more symbiotes and started looking around for more when I noticed something on the far wall... the broken link.
"I found the broken line... far wall, cover me while I fix it."
Thank god Chloe was the smart one when came to fixxing stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm

"Some of us just can't control ourselves when death comes to our closest loved ones, but still..." I thought to myself, "There's something more to this..." I noticed a blue aura coming off of Ashely, but barely noticeable. I don't know what was going on, but I have to fight these things off so that we can have a clear pathway. Three symbiotes launched out at me and ducked backwards leading myself into a bicycle kick sending them into the air. I landed on my feet and picked up two more and threw them at Ghoul Goblin who proceeded to shot electricity at them and laugh. I'm surrounded by insanity!! My wrist blades glistened as I shoved my hands into the faces of the symbiote ripping them apart. I jumped into the air and landed on the ground hard, smashing everything apart and destroying the symbiotes giving us a clear path. "Come on!!" I yelled and ran down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 pm

I attcked the nearest group of symbiotes and proceeded to the bomb. I grabbed a symbiote and used it as a club, smashing others away with it. I ran through a wall and found the bomb. I scanned the buttons until I found a big red one. I pushed it and alarms went off everywhere.

"YOU HAVE 10:00 TO GET TO A SAFE DISTANCE FROM EXPLOSION" an annoying voice said.

I was pretty sure I didn't need to tell everyone that it was time to leave. Luckily a hanger wasn't too far away. I threw a symbiote through a wall and we were there.

"Who wants to drive?" We asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 pm

"Shotty driving!"
It wasn't my voice that came out... it was Chloe's.
It was like I was watching a movie in first person.
I had no control over my own body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Greene
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I shot a couple more symbiotes cackling with laughter. I turned around and threw a pumpkin bomb at a grew blowing them up.
I called in my glider and jumped on it flying to the side of the vehicle.
"Let's bomb ourselves outta here, and then maybe we can all have a little introduction haha!!" I said laughing picking up a pile of bombs and tossed them behind us making a big explosion.
"5:00 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE BOMB EXPLOSION."
"Let's go then ladies and gentlemen!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)   

Back to top Go down

Marvel: Maximum Carnage (Marvel RP #1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next