Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path Empty
PostSubject: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 am

The first Halo rp in its original and unchanged format. (spelling mistakes have been corrected however)

Installation 04, or Alpha Halo, has been destroyed. The valient efforts of the Master Chief Petty Officer have stopped its threat to all sentiant life. However, that is not the only tale to be told. Far off, on a distant planet, the Covenent have began digging. Knowing that whatever they are searching for cannot be something good, the UNSC has sent the Marine corps for a premptive strike, to stop the Covenent's digging progress, and assansinate the Minor Prophet of Despair, the leader of the mining operation. Knowing the operation will be incredibly difficult, the UNSC has sent several of the remaining SPARTAN-IIs to spearhead the operation. However, unbeknowest to both sides, something lurks in the deep ressesses of the planet.

It's awake.

And it's hungry.

Bios:

Name:
Race:
Affiliation:
Apperance:
Personality:

Name: Anno 'Rhculee
Race: Sangheili (Elite)
Affiliation: The Covenent
Apperance: Anno 'Rhculee wears the slightly older variation of the SpecOps armor, the black instead of the purple. Otherwise, he is an average Sangheili.
Personality: Anno 'Rhculee tends to care more about his team mates then the Covenent religous beliefs, but does believe in the Great Journey. Anno is sarcastic, but loyal and brave. He prefers to give his human advesaries quick deaths, and respects thier resourcfulness.

Name: Vera 'Zenoree
Race: Sangheili
Apperance: Vera 'Zenoree wears the purple SpecOps armor. She is slimmer then her male team mates, and has a more femine figure. She is an average Sangheili female.
Personality: Vera 'Zenoree is very new to the SpecOps team, because in the Covenent, females sadly progress through the ranks slower then males. She is a fierce fighter, however, and refuses to be talked down to simply because she is female. Vera is a friend of the SpecOps Elite Anno 'Rhculee.

Name: Orzo 'Kulsomee
Race: Sangheili
Apperance: Orzo wears the golden Zealot armor, and has a bulky figure. He also has several slashmarks on his arm. Otherwise, he is an normal Sangheili.
Personality: Orzo 'Kulsomee is a slimy religous fanatic, taking his job as a Zealot very seriously. He is also prejudice against females and any lesser races of the Covenent, such as Grunts and Jackals. He holds himself in high regard, and talks down to all others, save the Prophets.

Name: 223 Repentent Sinner
Race: Moniter
Affiliation: Forerunners
Apperance: Similer to his brother moniter, 343 Guilty Spark, save with an orange glow.
Personality: Also similer to his brother, Guilty Spark, save slighty less dedicated. He will often bend the rules to fit his ideals.

Name: 142 Unforgiven Angel
Race: Moniter
Affiliation: Forerunners
Apperance: Similer to her borther Moniter, 343GS and 223RS, but with an indigo glow
Personality: "Sister" to Moniter 223 Repentent Sinner, she is extremely dedicated, even moreso then 343 Guilty Spark. She sticks to the protocol like glue.

Name: The Minor Prophet of Despair
Race: San'Shyrum
Apperance: Old and hunched, The Minor Prophet of Despair sits in a small gravchair. However, this hardly means he is defensless. The chair can produce twin beams of heat, and each beam is deadly if it strikes head-on.
Personality: The Minor Prophet of Despair is twisted, and believes he does not need to follow the same ethics as everyone else. He thinks that the ends justify the means, no matter how many die in the process.

Name: CHRIS-107
Race: SPARTAN-II
Affiliation: UNSC
Apperance: Chris wears olive green MJOLNIR armor. Few know what he looks like under the armor.
Personality: Chris is sarcastic and pessimisstic, but loosens up in battle, cracking jokes while blowing away Covenant. His favorite weapon is an Assualt Rifle, due to it aiding him in taking down a Banshee.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Richards-031
Race: SPARTAN-II
Apperance: Regular MJOLNIR Spartan Olive armor. His symbol weapons are the rocket launcher and BR or Magnum (He likes both equally and can be deadly with a magnum).
Personality: He doesn't really like to socialize with anybody really, he usually just keeps to himself and follows orders. Although he is sort of anti-social he isn't cruel to people, at times he can be serious, and at other times he can crack a joke or two if needed to boost morale up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am

IC: Anno 'Rhculee:
The cruiser drifted several thousand feet above the planet's surface. I was not planetside, however. Instead, I had been ordered to stay on-board and moniter the situation. Of course, I was doing my duty to the Prophets, so I had no right to complain. I stood by the entrance to the docking bay with several of my team mates, pacing back and forth. So far, the miners had not uncovered anything of use, save what appeared to be Forerunner metals. This had emboldened most of the mining crew, who knew that something of the Forerunner must be down there. I turned to the others, and said "There is no danger of incursion. We are a SpecOps team, so I fail to realize why we were needed." Another member of my team piped up. "Maybe the Prophets thought the humans would send one of thier demons to attack the mining operation." He said. I shook my head. "That is... unlikely. We have kept the upmost seceracy." Then, one of my other team mates, one I knew very well, Vera 'Zenoree, said "Perhaps they figured it would be best to dispatch us here, for extra protection." She said. Then, after a few moments, she added "But I only wish they did not have Orzo 'Kulsomee as part of the operation." She seemed to spit the name like a curse word. I nodded, and sighed. "Such is life." Suddenly, a voice echoed through the ship. I recongnized it as the voice of Unggoy. "SpecOps Elite Vera 'Zenoree, you wanted at control room." Vera took a deep breath, and said "I'll be back soon." She turned towards the exit of the docking bay, and walked away.

Vera 'Zenoree:
I walked through the halls, passing Unggoy and Kig'Yar. Few paid any head, for they had not been taught to obey 'a lowly female' like myself. For this, I had Orzo 'Kulsomee to blame. But for the moment, I ignored them and walked purposfully towards the bridge. When I reached the door, it slid open, to reveal the bridge area. I looked up to the Sangheili at the controls, and prepared myself for what was sure to come. "Vera 'Zenoree," Zealot Orzo 'Kulsomee said. "As much as I despise consorting with a wretched female, I find myself with no choice. The Prophets have ordered me to inform you that infomation has just come through that a human armada has exited slipspace near the planets postion. We need you to inform you're branch's commander to prepare the yourselves for battle. Now, get back to your team, pathetic one." I nearly shot an insult back of my own, but he was a Zealot, and had the right to punish me in any way he saw fit. So, I simply nodded, and left the control room. As soon as I was out of the Zealot's earshot, I said "That bastard. So high on himself, is he? Well, one day, he will find that this 'wretched female' has had enough of him."

CHRIS-107:
I nodded. The mission may be tough, but hell, I had nothing better to do. I turned away from the bridge, and exited to the hall. I needed weapons, so my first stop was the armory. As I walked throught the halls, many of the marines stopped to stare. I couldn't blame them. Many of them had never seen a Spartan before. So I ignored their stares and made my way to the armory. Once I arrived, I selected an Assault Rifle and a Sniper Rifle. One of the so-called weapons experts said "Are you sure you want to use that weapon, sir? It's a little dated. I could provide you with a Battle Rifle if you-" I cut him off, then. "Have you ever been in the middle of a raging battle with only a Battle Rifle, and have you ever taken down on those monster's Banshees with one?" He shook his head weakly. "No? Then I'm not taken one. I'm sticking to my Assault Rifle." I selected four grenades, then left the room for further briefing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:35 am

Richards-003
I sighed as I thought about what my next mission was. It wasn't pretty, but nothing I couldn't handle, hell I even liked them kind of missions. I walked towards the armory as it came into sight. Looking at it, I started a sort of speed walk, anxious about my next mission. I approached the weapons expert, staring at him as I stopped. "Gimme, a....rocket launcher, and a...a magnum", I said to him.

He seemed somewhat surprised and said "Wouldn't yo-" he cut himself off and looked at the Spartan walking away, and only shook his head finishing "Let me get you your weapons.." he said with a sigh. I hadn't noticed the Spartan walking past me, actually if I remembered I think it was Chris, number 107. I looked at him and nodded with a smile, I knew he couldn't see it, but I always smiled, even in the heat of combat.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 am

2 days before the Battle of New Jerusalem:

The chatter of plans, blueprints and projects flowed from the mouths of Generals, colonals, marines. The grass swayed with the air. The sound of gears shifting, changing, roving. Marines lined up shooting there paper targets, followed by the yelling of there leaders.

Across from them you could see countless soldiers doing pushups, marching, pull ups, making weapons, working on warthogs. Next to them you could see vehicles roaming their own piece of land. Scorpions lined up for repairs and check ups, warhogs scouted around the terrain, hornets were tested to see if they were fit.

It was like this most of the time, there was the occasional party, since there wasn't anything else to do.
They heard of the Human-Covenant War, they shrugged it off, they thought they were "safe"!

1 day before the Battle of New Jerusalem:

The air was scented with death. People could "hear" things. Scouts started to dissappear, they swore they saw ghosts in the air,..ghosts of the sky, the stars. People could hear gunshots, more men were sent to check, but nobody returned...nobody...everyone grew nervous, they called in for help they weren't sure what to do. The best thing to do was to request assisstance.

They asked for only a few men, but the command knew better, they sent one, just one. One was enough for them, a legend. The marines weren't really nervous, they thought that the "Covenant" or the Aliens wouldn't attack....how wrong they were....

11 hours before the Battle of Jerusalem:

It kept going, the sights of ghosts, the dissappearing, the noises. Hours passed, passed with the same routine thinking everything was going to be O.K.

A shadow passed over the land, it covered the sun. They were many shadows, the shadows of death. Everyone looked up, confused, wondering. It stayed like this for a couple hours. Then the shadows stopped moving.

Everyone stopped everything in wait. Soon the sky lit up. It wasn't the sun lighting it up, it was the death calling towards New Jerusalem. Blue rays shot down creating craters of bodies and debris. For almost an hour this happened. They were getting glassed....

Luckily Most of the soldiers, vehicles, supplies were stored in the bunkers underground, but it wasn't the ground covering it, it was the dead bodies of their soldiers, their friends. The glassing stopped, they thought it was done? Well their luck was not with them.

"Demons", aliens....the Covenant. They came over the hill, from the forest, from the sky attacking with their Banshess, their Ghosts, their Wraiths, there Elites. Colors of death flew towards the colony. Everyone shook their heads, they got back in play, they started to attack.

Soon the peaceful land was now the center of hell as the colors, gunshots, and explosions were exchanged.

It was hopeless for the colony. Everyone was retreating, dying.

The damage was done, the only thing left in these soldiers souls was..hope.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

Anno 'Rhculee:
As we boarded the Phantom, Vera said "I'm just glad to get away from that dammed Orzo 'Kulsomee." I nodded, but said nothing. Our first-in-command (OOC: Anno is second in command, but is usually delegated to do such stuff as briefing.), Commander Kel 'Durzoree (OOC: No kill!) said "Right. 'Rhculee, weapons check."

"Plasma Rifles?" I said.

"Check."

"Plasma grenades?"

"Check."

"Unggoy, all methane rebreathers correctly afixed?"

"We make extra sure!" Was the high-pitched reply.

"Right."

After a few seconds, the Phantom left the hanger. It sped off towards the planet, which had been dubbed "The Unseen Path" by the Prophets. We entered the planets atmosphere, and immediatly, I felt a feeling of dread. But why? The planet had been heavily scouted.

There was nothing to fear.

Orzo 'Kulsomee:
"Yes, I will meet your request with much haste, your holiness." I said. The hologram of the Prophet of Despair vanished. Oh, the chance to to bring us closer to the Great Journey, how I relished it. And to be bathed in the prescence of a holy Prophet, it must have cleansed me of any of that wretched female's influence. And to rid the universe of more of those foul humans? I would be a heretic not to accept.

????:
Digging...

The false earth gave way slowly, but it gave way all the same. The dull minds of the creatures knew that, once the earth gave way completely there would be new hosts. They could hear the sounds of the foolish creatures...

Digging...

Chris:
I stepped into the hanger, and gazed at the Pelican. Claw 556, or Clawie as some of the marines called the ship, had been in thousands of battles. The marines had given the ship a human personality, and I had taken a liking to the ship as well. It was what we would be flying into battle. Beneath my helmet, I grinned. The ship was incredibly relible. Several Marines gathered to board the ship, and a Warthog pulled up to be attached to the Pelican. As Marines gathered to board the Pelican, I began to think we might have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

Richards:
I gathered my weapons as I turned towards the hanger right after Chris. I passed through looking around to see which Pelican fit best. I looked at Clawie, and then I looked right next to it, my personal ship I always went on, I wouldn't say mine, but it was the one I trusted most. That was the first Pelican I ever went on, it was sneaky fast and reliable. Even though all the pelicans were the same, this one had a certain atmosphere about it. Hell, I even named it Silent Rage. I thought it was a neat name, but everyone else laughed at it, but this pelican went into action and they shutup as they knew why it was called "Silent Rage".

Anyway I walked on the Pelican and sat down looking right back at the marines staring at me. Funny they've never seen a Spartan before, thought there would be more of us, well I thought alot of things.

The pelican became loaded with a mongoose and warthog. I looked to the right of Silent Rage and looked at the other occupants of the Pelican as it too was filled with warthogs, mongooses, and scorpions. I glanced back outside looking at Chris one more time and nodded to him, as the doors closed in.

I looked at the marines around me, they looked scared, nervous, they weren't used to this kind of work, I couldn't blame them. "Hey! Perk up guys! Whats the difference between them and us eh!?" I said in a slightely raised voice. They were somewhat more determined as they piped up "Yes Sir!" I don't know if they said that through my words or they might have just forgotton they had a Spartan with them, but we were ready, I thought. "It's time to kick some ass!" I finished with a slightely more raised voice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am

Name: Nicholas-014
Appearance: Dark green MJOLNER spartan armor. Main weapons are a battle rifle, a sniper rifle, and a shotgun.
Personality: A natural born leader who will do any job but most importantly get the job done and get it done right. Likes to work in groups and knows how to command a squad. Very social and tries to crack jokes......even in the most inappropriate of times but it still gets morality up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 am

My pelican arrived in one of the hangers of the Marathon Class Cruiser. Coming back from my last mission being a huge success I would be happy to hear the generals comments on my mission. My crew stepped off the pelican too, their faces looking tired and yet happy on the mission's completion.

I headed up to the generals office barely containing my excitement to see the general again. But instead of the happy face i expected to see i saw a worrisome one. I asked what could be wrong and he replied. "I'm sorry to inform you that your stay here will be short-lived. I proceeded to ask why he replied "we have a new mission for you but this is like none before it's big really important stuff". Though mad on receiving a new mission as soon as i got back i asked what the mission was knowing I had no choice. He replied " Your mission is to go to a small planet called New Jerusalem, once there u will meet up with two other Spartans" he stopped. I asked him who? He replied "Chris-107, and Richards-003". I thought these names sounded familiar but i later forgot about it.

I was sent to go get my guns later that evening. I walked up to the marine and asked for 3 weapons a sniper, shotgun, and a battle rifle. A good mix of weapons effective at all ranges and most importantly........deadly.

Then i was ready to go, I got on the pelican with other marines it was getting loaded with fuel and warthog Ect. So i knew i had a while to wait but i could not shake the names out of my head, Chris, and Richards. Before I knew it the pelican was leaving and i was off to the strange planet, and my mission.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 am

Richards:
It took hours, just to travel there, but it flew by fast, seemed only like 10 minutes. I sighed and waited, we were all nervous, even me. I dont know why, I knew I could take em so it didn't matter as much to me as it did the marines.

We approaced New Jerusalem, me almost eager, everyone else was literaly drenched in sweat. I couldn't blame them, alot of them have never seen "aliens" of any sort.

In no time the ship started to shake, at this point we could hear gun shots, explosions of any sort, and then the crying. We dropped quickly through the atmosphere, gravity took its place, the ship started to swerve and move with sharp turns as light as a feather.

5...4.....3....2......1. We quickly hit the ground, the doors opened. At first it was bright light, and then as quick as lightning I jumped out of the ship sprinting towards my nearest target magnum in hand and my rocket launcher ready for use.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

Chris:
I dove out of the Pelican, and unslung the Assault Rifle from my back. The nearest target, a Minor Grunt, lept into the air in suprise, and tried hastily to hit me. Two shots missed, and a third impacted on my sheilds, causing what seemed to be a wave of electricty to pass over my body.

I hit the Grunt with a burst from my Assault Rifle, and it fell backwards, spraying blue, biolumenecsant blood. Another Squad of Grunts, led by a Minor Elite, charged forward at the Elite's command. They fired haphazardly, and soon had their numbers cut down to one. The final Grunt squealed in fright and ran, only to be shot squarly in the back by a nearby marine.

The Elite proved to be more of a hastle. I'd nearly forgotten about it, only to narrowly dodge a crushing blow from the butt of its plasma rifle. I swung my own rifle, the blunt underside colliding with the Elite's stomach. The Elite stumbled a bit, its shields failing with a brillant cyan flash, and then met its death under a hail of bullets from my Assault Rifle.

"Looks like you got a Phantom-make that two, coming in." Said a voice, through the built-in comm unit in my helmet.

A Spartan's work was never done
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

Richards:
Richards grinned as the blood of grunts flew passed his visor. He was enjoying this, it was long since he went to battle. He kept shooting his magnum at the grunts and elites as each body fell to the ground, blood covered everywhere. Of course there was always somthing worse, Richards turned around to see a Wraith boosting towards him as the one of its shoots exploded a few yards away from him.
He whipped out his rocket launcher and without thinking shot it two times. He grinned as both shoots sucessfully hit it, causing a mix of blue and orange to fly everywhere. "Haha!!" he laughed out loud.
Richards turned around to face a new threat though, somthing harder to fight now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

Chris:
The Phantoms came dropping in, spraying the area with plasma fire. I lobbed a plasma grenade scavenged off one of the Grunts at it. I took cover briefly after.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 pm

PLAYER 4 JOINS!!!!
lol

Name: The Trio - Mgalekgolo (extremely large colony = to 3 Hunters)

Rank: largest Lekgolo colony that has been deployed in a combat senerio

Affiliation: Covenant

Appearance: The Trio is one of the largest lekgolo colonys in existence and is comprised of three separate "units". They have forgone all forms of armour and weapons for advanced maneuverability.

personality: !EXTREMELY! introverted only speaking with other covenant forces if absolutely necessary. Enjoys toying with enemies before finishing them off...also enjoys toying with allies before finishing them off.

Last edited by Alice on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 pm

We felt a noticeable shake as something exploded upon the hull of the Phantom, quickly We decided direct combat would not win this fight. We went to tell the pilot what We planed while the rest of Us went to the left side of the ship. As the phantom neared the ground we joined the rest of Us and prepared to move. The phantom brushed the ground all the while taking fire from the Humans projectile weapons, the doors closest to Us began to open but the doors facing our foes remained closed. Once the doors where half way down we signaled the pilot and dove into and under the earth. We felt the rumble of the Phantom as it lifted away through the dirt and rock and We felt the foot steps of our preys feet. The hunt had begun.
Slowly We moved towards Our foes relishing the thrill of the hunt. Then We felt it...something... not to unlike Ourselves but...simpler...driven by instinct and... a hunger! A insatiable hunger! A hunger for what We could not tell, but it denerved and distracted Us. We had to know what kind of a creature had a mind like this. Quickly We dove through the earth towards this strange entity.

OOC: The trio has entered the earth beneath your feet while behind the phantom, which blocked them from the view of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Chris:
I sprayed some fire above the rock I had taken cover behind, taking down a nearby Grunt. The little alien fell backwards, spraying blue blood.

Anno 'Rhculee:
The Phantom cruised through the atmosphere above a mountain, and came to the frenetic melee below.

"I have orders to drop you off into the battle. I regret that you have little time to plan, brother." Said the pilot.

'Durzoree nodded. "It is no matter. For to die on the battlefield, is to die with honor!"

We cheered. Of course, we all knew it was ideal for us to survive, and surely none of us wished to die, but it was the truth. To die fighting, was to die an honorable death.

And, though I did not admit it, it would be an honor to fight such resourceful foes.

Vera looked down to the battlefield as the phantom opened.

"A demon," She said, looking through the scope of her sniper, out the opening in the floor. "I saw the green."

I nodded.

"Then we must be prepared." Said 'Durzoree. "Prepared to fight and die for Our Covenent!"

The Phantom went in low, and I lept onto the battlefield.

Last edited by Alice on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Richards:
As he looked up he saw an incoming of approaching Phantoms, spraying plasma shots all over the field, muttering to himself he reloaded his rockets eyeing the phantoms. His aiming never failed him, but flying, moving targets was a bit different, but still it can't be to hard, right?
Sprinting fast past the rubble of the wraith, he jumped up on the little valley hill that the wraith hovered over before taking aim at the closest phantom, that was ahead of the phantom behind him by just a little bit. He shot, it felt like hours, but after only a few seconds it manages to skim the side wing, and explode a second after pushing the phantom back and sideways crashing headlong into the one behind it, making it a spectaular fireworks display to Richards.
He turned around in that same minute spotting a phantom that had landed yards away. One rocket left, one chance. He shot it towards the phantom waiting for the hit.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Quickly the pilot swung the phantom around, placing the hardened blue amour between the rocket and it's vulnerable underside. The rocket hit the phantom buffeting it backwards and away from the battle field, but causing minimal amounts of damage. The phantom quickly dropped off it's passengers and flew away (OOC: anno this are your guys right?)

meanwhile...

We dug deeper and deeper, moving through the dirt at what would seem an impossible pace, untill We sensed that We had reached Our destination. The Presence was aware of Us now, of that We were certain.

We The Trio, killers of countless, We were wary.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Anno 'Rhculee:

I stretched out an hand as the rocket struck the Phantom. "Vera!" I called. When the Phantom recovered, and dropped off the rest of its passengers, I turned back to battle.

Now was not the time for relief.

A human Marine was holding his own against a Group of Grunts. I was upon his in seconds, igniting the blade a pure directed plasma. I swung the blade, and with a sizzle, the human fell dead, beheaded.

I disengaged the blade, and pulled out my plasma rifle, spraying a group of marines with plasma. The others began to fire at me, the bullets impacting on my shields. I quickly dove out of the line of fire and sprayed a few more shots at the humans.

Vera 'Zenoree:

I shouldered my sniper, and took out my carbine. I had hoped that the humans wouldn't have noticed the Phantom until I had secured a sniping position, but that no longer seemed possible.

I fired the Carbine at a human, the bolt striking him in the arm. He reeled back, and started shooting with his good arm. I fired again, and the bolt struck him in the forehead, causing the body to fall backwards, striking the ground head first and tainting the soil with red blood.

Chris-107:

I lept out from the rock and sprayed the Covenent with assault rifle fire. The Grunts fell easily, and the Jackals staggered and left themselves open after a few shots.

I narrowed my eyes, however, at the SpecOps Elites who had arrived on the battlefield.

SpecOps Elites were some of the closest to Spartan. Despite my training, and the situation, I smiled.

Closest, but not quite as good.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Name: Hagerus
Race: Brutes
Rank: EDIT: Brute Chieftain, (He commands a pack of jumpack brutes, and a now larger force)
Affiliation: Covenant
Apperance: Grey hair (showing age), Cyan brute armor with a red undergarment (EDIT: Now wheres golden cieftain armor for now ), personal shield (from all the battles he's lead the brutes into, he was rewarded with this, relucantly though), braided goattee
Weapons: Fuel Rod Cannon (EDIT: instead of Fuel Rod he has his own Gravity Hammer), and two brute spikers
Personality: More calm, intelligence, and stronger then most brutes (from all battles and experiences), a small hate towards Elites and Humans, not as overzealous as most brutes. He also suspects more to the prophets plan then most, (all the fits of rage and pack member losses still apply)
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Hagerus:
The Phantom started to lower down towards the ground, I could already feel the heat of battle, I was eager to fight, to kill, as were my comrades. We roared in excitment, as our pilot, an elite, dropped us off a little ways from the fight, I looked back at our pilot with a growl as he gave me a look of, what looked like hatred.
I rushed out, Spikers in hand, running out motioning to my pack-mates to take positions to get ready to flank the oncoming marines.
The first shots were fired at me as they bounced off my shields, which weren't as good as some should be thanks to those Elites! I looked back charging with my spikers firing towards the 3 squads of marines. 4 shots found their targets, two spiker shots pierced through the heretics head, while another couple shots hit his comrades, dropping four of them. I roared yelling for my pack-mates to finally commence attack. I could hear the jetpacks fume and rise, as they pummeled down ontop of the remaining squads of marines, finishing them off quickly and more loudly then I would've liked.
I looked outwards looking at our new challenges, and an especially new challenge, a demon.
Although some of my pack-mates weren't the brightest, they knew what was to come.
"Demons!, Prepare yourselves, lets finish these heretics off, NOW!!!" I finished with a roar. No sooner did I say that, they jumped into the air their jetpacks screeching, we were ready, I was ready. I walked foward , a little bit of a run, I looked at the elites by me, some surprised, some without emotions, and some with looks of enmity. I looked at Anno, I remembered him from before I pushed passed him quickly , commencing fire with my pack-mates.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Anno 'Rhculee:

I sneered as the Brute passed. It didn't appear to see me. I fired on the marines a few more times. One fell, a hole melted through his chest.

The other humans took cover, just as I dove out, my shields fully charge. I sprung over their cover, ignited my energy sword, and bisected one across the torso. The energy sword, sadly enough, wasn't my own, but was issued as a generic weapon.

But it served its purpouse.

I impaled another human, as the others fired at me. It didn't matter. Seconds later, they were dead. I disengaged the sword, and looked up, to where Vera was standing.

Well, not standing. She was embroiled in combat. I pulled out my plasma rifle, and ran to help.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:09 pm

Name:Skurge 'Tyrandee
Race:Sangheili
Affiliation:Covenant
Apperance:Well physically built Elite with Silver/White armor (Update:Now wheres Golden armor) has a mechanical arm.
Personality:Headstrong and goes by the "my way or highway" rule. Brave and cunning and always looking for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Skurge:

I watched as the phantoms carried units into battle. My phantom was circling around the battle, me observing. The UNSC were putting up a deceant fight. although I noticed it was as if their attension was focused else where. Eventually my phantom landed and next thing I knew I was cast into the heat of battle. I observed the carnage going on all around me and I began to choose my targets. I was just about to leap when I felt the ground vibrate by my feet. The automatic reflexes in my body kicked in all at once as I dived to the side to dodge an incoming Warthog. as it came around again I was prepared. As it drove by I boarded it and through the driver out. I ignited my Energy sword and sliced through the passengers light armor. I stuck a grenade into the drivers seat and hopped out in time to see the vehicle explode in a magnificent flurry of flames and smoke. i turned and once again observed the rest of the fight preparing for my next kill......
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

Hagerus:

We wiped out our next set of marines, without sustaining any damage, except for our injured packmate, who was falling back behind to recover. The demons were getting closer, I snarled, making the grunts around me jumped. "Pack mates! Lets show the elites, we are not to be looked upon, and show the UNSC that we are to be FEAREd!!"
My pack mates, roared in agreement, as we charged in with guerilla tactics, pushing past many of our "comrades" while we abolished and destroyed the heretics. We stopped behind one of our crashed pelicans recovering. Some of our pack mates were injured, we could not risk it without another of ours to go enraged, it was risky, even for us.
I looked up at Anno, and our newly arrived Skurge. Our pack hated, them both, just like other elites. We watched them run past our enemies, killing each of them in their way. As Skurge just arrived, Anno seemed to be running towards another elite admist the battle, Vera, I could smell her already.
I prepared for comrade, my packmates were ready as I told them our next plan, simple enough for some of them to understand.
I lurked around the corner as I saw their squads coming in, with their tank along, great, more for us to feast upon. I ordered the my pack out as they flew into the air, as I saw them rise up I noticed many small dots, plummeting towards the ground. Well it eems their reinforcements arrived. (OOC: ODSTs I think they were around this time, if not tell me and they will be pelicans and other ships.)
No matter I rushed out taking out my fuel rod firing towards the tank, as 4 shots of the five succeded in hitting the tank, blowing it up in a remarkable show of lights.
More of their reinforcements arrived as they fnally shot down two of my incoming packmates, as the rest crashed down on top of the marine crushing most of them.
My packmates saw their dead comrades, one of them controlled in rage now as he charged blindley hitting many marines with devastating blows as he finally fell down from the bullets he sutained. We lost three packmates, we took guerilla tactics and commenced our attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path   Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: The Battle of the Unseen Path
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next