Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

Halo Legacy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Titanus and his pack weaved in and out of fire from the demons, their power armor taking the damage as they sprinted full speed.

"Take care of those guns!" The Chieftain barked.

One of his body guards slowed his pace, taking out his Fuel Rod Gun and firing at the windows the Soartans were shooting from, covering the other Jiralhanae from fire as Titanus began closing in on his prey.
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 pm

We weaved around the fire to the side of the building, making around way up to the second floor. There was a damaged wall close by, easily able to be broken. Taking my hammer, I smashed it open jumping through. The Spartans turned, whether or not they were surprised wasn't the deal. I lunged forwards hammer a crate towards their direction. They ducked and took cover as my pack unloaded on them. A few marines seemed to join their group opening fire at us. They gained a few numbers, flustered I moved forward noticing one of the spartans.

A memory of snow and serene flashed, with the same spartan walking away. I got back to reality and pointed at the other troops, "deal with them!"

My attention was on the spartan from years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://divnoidstudios.forumotion.net
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Matt
The bigger more important looking brute singled him out.
"Well... your looking pretty good since I last saw you." Matt Called over to him as he set Serina down. "Stay close to Jennifer... Jen, watch her for me."
Jennifer nodded.
"Jason... your with me."
"Aye sir... just show me who's skull to crush."
Matt grinned. "The big ones mine."

Robert
They exchanged fire with the brutes, managing to bring one down but they were tough. The marines weren't doing to well against them, poor bastards.
"Alright! Pair up and pick a target! Concentrate fire, it'll bring these walking carpets down easier."

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Inching forward, I took the first swing aiming for his head. Luckily for him the demon ducked and rolled out of the way before fire off a few shots into my shields. In his direction I swung my hammer making him slide back towards the wall; continuing the attack I went to smash the demon, but he jumped kicking my shields and landing behind me. Turning i quickly noticed he was gone, looking around I finally felt him climb on to my back with a dagger out, ready to flurry me with attacks.

Instinctively, I swung backwards, using my whole body weight to slam him into the ground, hearing his shields pop.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Jason
Two Captains rushed me, instinctively dropping into a roll back as they charged at me. "Two against one... seems fair enough."
Swinging the shotgun off my back, lunged at one of them, taking us both to the ground.

Matt
"Fuck... not bad." Chuckling, he rolled as he got up to try and finish him off.
"That the best you got or should be expecting more."
Once his shields started to recharge, Matt faked a lunge and dove off to the right. Landing in a roll and grabbing his rifle.
Firing off the remainder of the clip, he charged at the brute, tackling him full force.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Once on the ground, a sharp pain pierce my side; ignoring it I pushed the spartan off me and grabbed him by the neck before uppercutting him across the room. I took a glance at my wound, noticing a large knife sticking out; I ripped it off and grinned.

"First blood, you'll have to do better than this!"

I put my hammer away and took out my spiker, firing off a few shots in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Rolling in time to dodge the first few, another burst flew at him, hitting directly.
The first few taking down his already low shields as three more hit his armour directly, sticking out of the armour of his right leg.
"Hey... you damaged my armour." Pulling them out quickly, he threw back at the brute like darts at a dart board.

Jason
Once I had the Captain on the ground, I nailed him hard in the face twice with the butt of my shotgun, flipped it and fired two shots.
"Now that's a makeover... who's next?!"
I looked up in time to see the other captains foot meet my visor, sending back hard into a wall.

Last edited by Alice Greene on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Titanus and his pack rushed the building while the Jiralhanae inside distracted the humans. Thanks to the high gravity on Doisac, movement in this planet's was relatively easier. Starting with a quick sprint the group of Brutes leapt onto the side of the building, the damaged wall gave them excellent grip to climb.

Once they got to the window, Titanus leapt in, grabbing a nearby marine and tossing him out the window. He scanned the room, grinning when he saw Ragerus already doing battle.

"Here humans! Come meet the face of death so he may feast on your flesh!"

Titanus roared, challenging any who dared try and engage him while his pack flooded in through the windows.
Back to top Go down
Anno 'R
Watcher
Watcher
Anno 'R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

There was they sound of a shotgun being cocked, and then, of it being fired.

The Brute who was struck by it whirled, his power armor failing, only to recieve a facefull of pellets. It toppled back, head in ruins. I discharged the spent shell.

Anno:

The moniter bobbed up and down a litte.

"Err... yes, but I would not reccomend that you persist," it said.

"I am plenty prepared for any threats we may face," I replied. "I am sure my compatriats feel the same way. Show us the facility."

The moniter conceded. "Well, I shall. But protocol does dictate certain safety precautions, and I do urge you the be careful."

-INTERRUPTING TRANSMISSION-

Somewhere, within the buried Forerunner facility, there was a slow clicking as the figure unfurled. It was small, and equipped with numerous blades and small limbs.

It was also amongst thousands of things like it.

Back to top Go down
TombKing31
Watcher
Watcher
TombKing31

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Richards

The silence filled the void as Richards and his team scouted through the small patch of Elite territory. Most of them were gone, except for the few inside the base and whatever was in there disrupting the communications. It wouldn´t be hard seeing as how the terrorist group of Elites were mostly dead or fleeing.

As the squad approached the tower, they noticed the phantoms escaping the tower back to their few ships.

¨What the hell are they doing? Blowi'¨, Nicole was interrupted by the tower collapsing from a huge blast caused by the Brute carrier.

¨Shit! Alright squad move back, mission accomplished, let´s get back to the others quick before they decide to glass this area!.¨

Vrenn

¨We`ll deal with the parasite, Oracle, you just lead the way to the Relics.¨

Vrenn looked towards his troops before awaiting what to do next.

Regerus

The spikers fell off my shields harmlessly, but I none of the less pressed forward. Bringing up my hammer in rage at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Matt

As the brute swung his hammer, I jumped to the side, landing with a roll.
"Come on big guy! That all you got or you still nursing your wounds from the last time I saw you?"

Jason

The Captains foot met my visor. A spider web of cracks formed as I fell back.
Going to curb me, I rolled as the brutes foot hit the ground. Pulling out my knife and driving it deep into the beasts leg in the same motion.

OOC: Not much but hey, its something. Now lets get this mighty fine shindig rolling again shall we?
Back to top Go down
PredAlienHybrid
Admin
PredAlienHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 am

Soren

I looked between the Monitor and my companions, taking in everything that was being said. Accidental release of the parasite would be an unnacceptable action, and allowing it to escape this place would be worthy of condemnment. I cleared my throat, looking between the Special Operations Commander, and the leader of our main forces, nodding to both. "We will press on, brothers. Honor and glory await us beyond those doors..."

I looked towards the Monitor, nodding my head in respect. "I appreciete your concern, Oracle, but we must continue... The secrets locked within this world would be far worth the risk..." I explained, putting my fist against my chest. "And we will cut through the heart of any parasite that gets in our way!"

There was a cheer from the other Sangheili, and I clicked my mandibles in approval. I turned towards one of my commanders. "Bring one of the ships into low orbit and keep it's weapons on stand-by" I ordered to him, motioning towards the temple we had yet to go through. "If anything besides our forces leaves that temple unannounced I want them to class this place and quarantine it off... Nothing must be allowed to escape here..."

I turned away from the Elite and looked towards the entrance to the temple. "We'll keep the other ships out of range, but close enough to assist should something happen..." I said just loud enough for him to hear.

"Let's move out. Oracle, lead the way..."

Back to top Go down
Alice Greene
Admin
Alice Greene

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Cairo II Orbital Defence Platform
Earth
August 5th 2558
00:46 UNSC Standard Time

"Board is green sir, I don't understand it..."
"Then check again."
An anomaly had blipped across the radar, brief but enough to cause concern.
Just as Andrew McKenzie began running his third scan the entire station shook.
"What the hell was that! Status now!"
His monitor was lit up, hostiles.
"Unknown hostiles sir!"

Alarms rang, the station going into high alert. The enemy that UNSC Vermilion had encountered, claiming Shackler's Revenge, had found Earth.

~

Matt
"Attention all UNSC ground forces. We have a priority one retreat back to Earth. I repeat, we have been ordered by UNSC Command for a priority one retreat to Earth."
A priority one. Something big must be happening.
The brute lunged for me, I dodged but he grabbed my foot and threw me through a weakened wall.
"God damn it we're getting nowhere with these monkeys! Full retreat NOW!"
The marines in the building started falling back, the Spartans providing cover for them.
"Take lead trooper! Get these men to the evac point now!"
My sister, though I don't think she's figured it out yet. She gave a quick nod and led the remaining marines to safety. "Alright Spartans. We fight another day. Fall back now!"
We pulled out as quick as possible, smoke grenades providing enough cover and time for us to get out.

Serina
Earth. Already came close to being taken from us before. A full retreat could only mean one thing.
The Spartans weren't far behind, I already had a good distance between us and the building when they came out. No other hostiles in the immediate area.
"Evac is just over that ridge, lets move it boys!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Legacy   Halo Legacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Legacy
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9